5) Superman 1M

6) Starman

- Team is consisted of

1) Darkseid

2) Galactus

3) Thanos

4) Odin

5) Zeus

- Morals are off, both sides have 3 days prep, who wins and why?

#2 Edited by TheTruthIII (839 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus would drain the energy off Superman, the powerhouse of team one, thus rendering Supes 1million useless and making himself unstoppable. Odin and Zeus should be able to defeat Batman 1mil, WW 1mil and Flash1mil in that time, or at least hold them off until Galactus is done with Superman, then finish them off. I do not know the power levels of Hourman and Starman, so I'll just say they defeat Thanos and Darkseid(if that is not possible, please correct me). Galactus and the All-Fathers should be able to massacre the remainder of JLA together(Hourman, Starman)

Or Thanos can find the IG in the three days of prep, and curbstomp JLA, 1mil or not.

#3 Edited by homicidalmaniac (7442 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Team

#4 Posted by Zmasonite (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

You have thanos and Darkseid prep. Not only that but put him on the same team as Odin and GALACTUS.

#5 Posted by BigCimmerian (8096 posts) - - Show Bio

You have thanos and Darkseid prep. Not only that but put him on the same team as Odin and GALACTUS.

Bats 1M is in theory smarter than them and Supes 1M is nigh omniscient.

#6 Posted by Zmasonite (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: yeah but it's just in theory. I don't think there much if any proof that they could take this. Though it's not too hard to be smarter than Darkseid he's more of a strategist.

#7 Edited by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

COSMIC team.

#8 Posted by dorukesin (5614 posts) - - Show Bio

@zmasonite: its not in theory.he is nigh omniguy

#9 Edited by Zmasonite (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: so batman 1mil is smarter than them? Idk a lot about them and I'm on my phone

#10 Edited by MonsterStomp (16969 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Sorry, but I fail to see what the JL1M team have done that would make them a perfect rival for the combined efforts of Darkseid, Galactus, Thanos, Odin and Zeus. Besides said statements, the JL team have next to nothing in their power to beat the Cosmic Team. Unless you have something to show for the JL team?

#11 Posted by dondave (36562 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Team Stomps

#12 Posted by DedrabbiT (560 posts) - - Show Bio

How is the cosmic team gonna put down Superman 1M?

#13 Posted by dondave (36562 posts) - - Show Bio

Drain him of his energy

#14 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@dedrabbit said:

Drain him of his energy

fair point here and actually SMPOM might end up feeding Galactrus and thus maybe allowing him to solo!

#15 Posted by dondave (36562 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@dedrabbit said:

Drain him of his energy

fair point here and actually SMPOM might end up feeding Galactrus and thus maybe allowing him to solo!

It's not SMPOM thta's being used here, it's Superman 1 Million, Kal Kent, Clark Kent's descendant in the 853rd Century

#16 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: oh wrong one my bad. then yeah he will just absorb the energy and then knock him out!

#17 Edited by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hourman is the key to JLA 1M's winning here, once the time is stopped, there's nothing the other team can do.

#18 Edited by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

The cosmic team not only wins, but if this did happen, we may actually get scans of Zeus's full extent of his power! lol