• 62 results
#1 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman-WonderWoman-Batman-Flash(wally)-MartianManHunter-AquaMan-GreenLantern(hal) AND Captain Atom

VS

Fantastic Four(no cosmic rod)

Xmen(cyclops, beast, gambit, wolverine, colossus, storm, jean(no phoenix), rogue, cable, professor x

Avengers(cap, hawkeye,hulk, thor, wasp, blackpanther,vision, widow, miss marvel

+

Spiderman with the venom symbiote

Quasar

Rules:

no prep

pre 52

not bloodlusted but fighting at 100% and trying to kill the other team

start 1 mile away

#2 Posted by Wardemon32 (4536 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice Leauge

#3 Edited by Ironshinobi88 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

Fighting at a 100% idk but I do think Hal and batman get killed. Wasp, widow and gambit bite the dust here, I think at 100% the big problem here for Marvel is Supes, Flash and WW. MM will have his hands full with the 2 psychics. While wolverine lands a blow to atom while he is occupied with torch, and Storm. Wonder Woman will be kicking ass against the thing, and venom Spider-Man and Beast, while the rest deal with Flash flash is owning pretty much everyone not hulk or Thor and speaking of those two I believe they are more than a match for superman.

#4 Posted by Sideslash (5918 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-52 Wally...

Can anyone tell me how the Justice League lose?

#5 Posted by Ironshinobi88 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideslash: I can see a scenario where Hulk and Thor take out superman. The 2 psychics defeating MM. And thing and Colossus taking out WW. Batman will be beat by te likes of Cap and Widow. Hal can get got mr. Fantastic Sue Storm, Beast and Rogue. Atom will have his hands full with torch, gambit and Storm and Miss Marvel, Leaving flash with Wolverine, wasp, vision, BP, black suit Spider-Man, and hawk eye.

So yes perfectly plausible scenario where they lose

#6 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6444 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash, Superman, or WW can speed blitz everyone. Martian Manhunter can phase through everyone and rip there hearts out or brain rape them. Bottom line JL will always win.

#7 Posted by Sideslash (5918 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideslash: I can see a scenario where Hulk and Thor take out superman. The 2 psychics defeating MM. And thing and Colossus taking out WW. Batman will be beat by te likes of Cap and Widow. Hal can get got mr. Fantastic Sue Storm, Beast and Rogue. Atom will have his hands full with torch, gambit and Storm and Miss Marvel, Leaving flash with Wolverine, wasp, vision, BP, black suit Spider-Man, and hawk eye.

Wolverine, Wasp, Vision, BP, Spidey, and Hawkeye would get ROFLstomped by pre-Flashpoint Wally.

The guy was able to go 13 trillion times the speed of light, outrun the big bang, speed steal people and turn them into statues, go intangible, time travel effortlessly, etc, etc, etc. They would not even see Wally in the fight.

Also, Thing and Colossus aren't taking out WW. Nor are Thor and Hulk taking out Superman. I don't see how Atom will lose to Johnny, Remy, Ororo and Ms Marvel, either. Trying to kill the other team, Hal hits Sue, Reed, Hank and Anne Marie with an afterburner the heat of the sun.

#8 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-52 Wally...

captain america shows the flash he means business! -_-

#9 Edited by Sideslash (5918 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideslash said:

Pre-52 Wally...

How precisely does he do that when he gets IMP'd over the horizon?

#10 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@batnorris said:
@sideslash said:

Pre-52 Wally...

How precisely does he do that when he gets IMP'd over the horizon?

lol dude you couldnt tell i was kidding? XD

#11 Posted by Sideslash (5918 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by comic_book_fan (5912 posts) - - Show Bio

the x-men could win by over whelming them with telepathy.

#13 Posted by i_like_swords (17274 posts) - - Show Bio

@ironshinobi88 said:

Wolverine, Wasp, Vision, BP, Spidey, and Hawkeye would get ROFLstomped by pre-Flashpoint Wally.

The guy was able to go 13 trillion times the speed of light, outrun the big bang, speed steal people and turn them into statues, go intangible, time travel effortlessly, etc, etc, etc. They would not even see Wally in the fight.

Also, Thing and Colossus aren't taking out WW. Nor are Thor and Hulk taking out Superman. I don't see how Atom will lose to Johnny, Remy, Ororo and Ms Marvel, either. Trying to kill the other team, Hal hits Sue, Reed, Hank and Anne Marie with an afterburner the heat of the sun.

I think between Thor and Hulks pooled strength and Thors hammer they can defeat Superman, I evenlike to think Thor by himself is more than a match for Superman, but thats another debate altogether, and an old one. Agree with everything else.

#14 Posted by Sideslash (5918 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Strength don't mean squat when you can;t hit what you're swinging at.

#15 Posted by i_like_swords (17274 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideslash: it does when you have two powerhouses, not just one. especially since Thor can throw the hammer. If Hulk lands it's going to hurt, and I see that happening in this scenario with the double teaming and all the chaos going on.

#16 Edited by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@batnorris: I could, actually.

oh i see... the tricker becomes the trickee! very impressive sideslash-san!

#17 Edited by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

JL take it

#18 Posted by CosmicOrochi (410 posts) - - Show Bio

"Speedblitz" Try Hard Fans.

Can't give a realistic or accurate situation or scenario.. so they say "speedblitz" simply because that certain character has speed.

Anyway.. I think Marvel telepaths could offer many problems to the justice league.

And is anyone forgetting rogue is on the team.?

I don't know enough about ALL of justice league to decide who wins.. just know it'd be a GOOD fight.

#19 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA stomps

Superman-WonderWoman-Batman-Flash(wally)-MartianManHunter-AquaMan-GreenLantern(hal) AND Captain Atom

VS

Fantastic Four(no cosmic rod)

Xmen(cyclops, beast, gambit, wolverine, colossus, storm, jean(no phoenix), rogue, cable, professor x

Avengers(cap, hawkeye,hulk, thor, wasp, blackpanther,vision, widow, miss marvel

+

Spiderman with the venom symbiote

Martian Manhunter and Aquaman can telepathically combat Xavier and Jean, Green Lantern can protect the team from further TP assaults, most of the JLA is too fast for the other teams. Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Superman, Green Lantern, Flash and Captain Atom are fast enough to blitz every tea, Flash can probably do it by himself....he can also empower others with speed, so can Green Lantern...

Superman can blitz the Fantastic Four - Jonny will get one shotted as he lacks the durability to take one punch from Superman, Reed will get either frozen or melted, Ben gets shattered in one hit, Susan is probably the biggest threat but still won't be fast enough to put a bubble in Clark's head before he destroys her.

Wonder Woman can blitz the X-Men - Wonder Woman (due to obtaining the Grey Eyes of Athena) is highly resistant (possibly even immune) to telepathy and illusions, denying both Dr Psycho and Maxwell Lord (who were both able to mentally dominate Superman) use of their mental powers over her completely. I doubt Xavier and Jean would be able to do much and would be blitzed just like everyone else who is too slow to stop it. Diana would deflect every optic beam from Cyclops either back at him or at his teammates, she'd BFR (via throwing them off the planet) half the team or simply beat them all down, maybe slit their throats with her tiara, round them all up before they can react and tie em up real good .... I dare someone to debate me on Wonder Woman vs X-men...

Flash and Martian Manhunter can blitz the Avengers - Technically, J'onn or Wally can solo. But for the sake of the argument, lets say Flash blitzes Capain America, Hawkeye, Wasp, Black Panther and Black Widow, then shifts Vision's density to keep him solid and then steal his speed. Meanwhile, Martian Manhunter mindrapes Ms Marvel, phases his hand though Hulks skull (or lets Wally BFR him to the speed force), and simply blitzes Thor ....

Even Hal Jordan can solo the Fantastic Four and the X-men ... BFR the lot of them through a worm hole

JLA should stomp

#20 Edited by CosmicOrochi (410 posts) - - Show Bio

So can anyone voting Justice League give a scenario without "blitzing" involved. The point of the post is for the fighter to actually fight each other.

If thats the case.. flash and superman solo.

We know how cheap their speed feats are.

We want fight scenarios.. is if on a cartoon or a battle panel. Not a feat or PIS panel.

#21 Posted by Dredeuced (5833 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicorochi: The only thing Flash does is speed blitz. That's his entire fighting style. The OP actually said the teams are fighting at 100% and are trying to kill each other. If Wally is trying to kill practically anyone on the Marvel Team, they're dead in the first attosecond.

#22 Posted by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Justice League vs Marvel's standard teams stop happening? The League is too OP especially in the Pre-52 version(mainly because of Wally and his demi-god status) and the thread usually ends with "JL blitz, marvel team dead".

#23 Posted by pooty (11714 posts) - - Show Bio

without Photon/Pulsar, Sersi or Quasar, the avengers have no chance of winning

#24 Edited by CosmicOrochi (410 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: Exactly so whats the point of the thread right.?

#25 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

So can anyone voting Justice League give a scenario without "blitzing" involved. The point of the post is for the fighter to actually fight each other.

We want fight scenarios.. is if on a cartoon or a battle panel. Not a feat or PIS panel.

np, the point isnt for the fighter to actually fight themselves, lmao at marvel fanboysl. why so desperate? the point is to see who would win, not to depower 1 side to make it fair 2 tthe other. this fight is fair enough as it is

#26 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

ok so since everyone is saying flash solos, lets add quasar to marvel team malking it 25 vs 8

#27 Posted by CosmicOrochi (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Far From A Marvel Fanboy.. I go for anime & manga actually.

The real laugh goes to the people who make threads with one character that can apparently "solo" the opposite team via "speedblitz", yet adds an entire team on his side to add icing on the cake.

Thats so interesting, creative, and fun.

#28 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicorochi said:

Far From A Marvel Fanboy.. I go for anime & manga actually.

The real laugh goes to the people who make threads with one character that can apparently "solo" the opposite team via "speedblitz", yet adds an entire team on his side to add icing on the cake.

Thats so interesting, creative, and fun.

idk that they can solo. thats what a bunch of other people are saying. if you dont like it its up to you to say other wise and make up a valid argument against it. if you cant make a valid argument why 25 marvel characters cant beat 8 DC characters while going by the rules in the OP then too bad. i wont make this thread a depowered justice league just to make you or anyone else happy. this battle was made by ME to see if 25 marvel characters from their biggest teams can beat a justice league team while both are gong 100%. if you want to make a battle like mine but making it where the justice league is depowered then go right ahead. nobody is stopping you from making that thread

#29 Edited by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

Far From A Marvel Fanboy..

Isn't that what a Marvel fanboy would say?

#30 Posted by CosmicOrochi (410 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: Cant Argue With That. After a long, not too easy fight. Justice League Wins.

And Perezite.. whens the last time you picked up a comic.? Or read or watched some anime.? Other than the internet.

#31 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

so essentially you want a battle where the marvel characters go 100% but you want the DC characters to not use their speed. right? that seems unfair and like if it were made it would be a spite thread

#32 Edited by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth

: Cant Argue With That. After a long, not too easy fight. Justice League Wins.

And Perezite.. whens the last time you picked up a comic.? Or read or watched some anime.? Other than the internet.

Two days actually. I just reached the middle of my trade-paper back called, "The Avengers: Vs. Thanos" which collects a lot of Thanos's early appearances and early arcs. Check and mate.

#33 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth

: Cant Argue With That. After a long, not too easy fight. Justice League Wins.

Though, to be honest, I'm still not sure how that applies to that jab I made at you...Marvel fanboy. XD

#34 Edited by CosmicOrochi (410 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite:

I think you're happy that you learned that word but you don't really know how it works..

A Marvel fanboy would've wrote paragraphs.. defending the Marvel team, yes.? Whilst attempting to give reasons why DC team WOULDN'T win, yes.? I did neither.

I simply said it wouldn't be easy for JL to win. And I asked for people to give different scenario's because i'm sick of seeing "speedblitz", "sundip", "bfr" etc on threads.

Try harder, kid.

#35 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicorochi said:

so essentially you want a battle where the marvel characters go 100% but you want the DC characters to not use their speed. right? that seems unfair and like if it were made it would be a spite thread

Though I agree with you that that scenario would be a spite, isn't this thread a spite?

#36 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite:

I think you're happy that you learned that what, but you don't really know how it works..

A Marvel fanboy would've wrote paragraphs.. defending the Marvel team, yes.? Whilst attempting to give reasons why DC team WOULDN'T win, yes.? I did neither.

I simply said it wouldn't be easy for JL to win. And I asked for people to give different scenario's because i'm sick of seeing "speedblitz", "sundip", "bfr" etc on threads.

Try harder, kid.

but you cant ask him or anyone else to give different scenarios because this isnt the point of THIS thread. like i already said, if you want to make this same thread with the only changes being that the DC team isnt allowed to use some of their powers then youre free to do so but that isnt how this thread is going to go. this thread will go however i made the rules go.

#37 Posted by pooty (11714 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of the 25 marvel people, 18 of them can be one shot by Flash in a nanosecond. Of the marvel flyers only 3 of them can possibly hang with DC for more then a few minutes. Quantity is not the problem with the teams. Quality is.

#38 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite said:

@inconvenient_truth said:

@cosmicorochi said:

Though I agree with you that that scenario would be a spite, isn't this thread a spite?

no. theres 2 insanely powerful telepaths for mavel, including a god, quasar, miss marvel, someone who can go intangible, someone that can make a force field in someones brain, storm, and a hulk.

#39 Edited by Pokeysteve (8652 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-52 Wally...

They all eat a carb heavy lunch and feel too sluggish to show up. Except Wally who still could possibly win here lol.

#40 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

Out of the 25 marvel people, 18 of them can be one shot by Flash in a nanosecond. Of the marvel flyers only 3 of them can possibly hang with DC for more then a few minutes. Quantity is not the problem with the teams. Quality is.

thats not my problem, its marvels for making weak characters, thats why i made 3 teams plus spidey and quasar, making a total of 25 vs dc's 8. id guess marvels mvps are jean, sue, colossus, thing, quasar, hulk, thor, miss marvel, professor x, and MAYBE vision, rogue and cable.

#42 Edited by CosmicOrochi (410 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk lasts so long, and due to the measure of warism going on.. he gets so angry that he destroys the planet.

The end.

Just kidding, that was for perezite.

But now that you added quasar.. things would go differently. Obviously.

#43 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite said:

@cosmicorochi said:

@perezite:

I think you're happy that you learned that word but you don't really know how it works..

Try harder, kid.

I do. I'm was just fucking with you.

Well, considering what side your trying to defend, your profile picture and your absurd statement that it WOULDN'T be easy...

Yeah but, that's the thing. Scenarios are plot. The plot can be manipulated and used to either side's favor or, as is the case here, is inconsequential and doesn't matter given the parameters of the fight.

You called me a kid. This is untrue and angered me enough to make a youtube video addressing the issue with vaudevillian tact and pomp. I know my voice annoying. If it was a new born child, I would have wished I had aborted it. Still, I suggest you pay attention to the content rather than the terrible as all hell delivery truck they were sent it.

LMAO. great video. hahahaha

#44 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite said:

@cosmicorochi said:

@perezite:

Try harder, kid.

I do. I'm was just fucking with you.

Well, considering what side your trying to defend, your profile picture and your absurd statement that it WOULDN'T be easy...

Yeah but, that's the thing. Scenarios are plot. The plot can be manipulated and used to either side's favor or, as is the case here, is inconsequential and doesn't matter given the parameters of the fight.

You called me a kid. This is untrue and angered me enough to make a youtube video addressing the issue with vaudevillian tact and pomp. I know my voice annoying. If it was a new born child, I would have wished I had aborted it. Still, I suggest you pay attention to the content rather than the terrible as all hell delivery truck they were sent it.

LMAO. great video. hahahaha

Thanks. I know I'm going to regret making this vid, but thanks.

#45 Edited by pooty (11714 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: Marvel has weak characters? Not true. I can think of MANY Marvel characters that would be competitive to the JLA. If you have to put 25 people against 8..... that should tell you the power levels are uneven.

#46 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@inconvenient_truth: Marvel has weak characters? Not true. I can think of MANY Marvel characters that would be competitive to the JLA. If you have to put 25 people against 8..... that should tell you the power levels are uneven.

no, no, i didnt mean in general. i just meant in their top teams. i love some marvel characters, like wolverine, cyclops, gladiator, spidey, and cap just to name a few. it doesnt matter how many people you put against eachother as long as the fight is somewhat even, as per the rules. (technically it says its best to not go over 14 characters) but other than that im within the rules. if the 25 marvel characters still cant beat the 8 DC characters its ok as long its not a stomp.

#47 Edited by pooty (11714 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Edited by utkanflash (463 posts) - - Show Bio

Why Marvel side so crowd are you afraid ?!?... Doesnt Matter Supes, WM,MM,Flash and Hal this 5 so dangerous and powerfull .besides Cap Atom is so underrated in there he can create atom bomb efect he is blast power melt their flesh ?!? ..... Just Wolvie stand on this with adamantium and Thor ....

And Supe easily take in secs need to oxygen for breath ones :D :D Then team 2 has just Jean, Storm,Thor, Vision, Hulk, Human Torch ..and this one easy fight for JLA.... I think JLA just lose Arthur and Bruce ...Bu at last JLA take this... No one can take Wally in this Marvel team..he is untouchable in this fight ... All Superior speed guys in JLA Supe,Flash,WM :D

ıf JLA has one plus man and this man be Shazam then this get more easy then before :D This is even not a Ultimate JLA ;

I Think; Cap Atom, Hal, Supes, MM, WM and Wally good enough for them ;) .... Thinkin About CAp Atom absorb or blast any atomic and cosmic explosive, shields, blast power....

MM, Cap. Atom, Aquaman take X-Men

Supe, WM, Hal, Wally, Bruce, take the others ;).... just real thread on Marvel side Storm, Ms.Marvel and Thor

#49 Edited by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

Why couldn't Professor X and Jean Grey instantly put everyone to sleep except maybe MM and Aquaman because those two have the TP ability to fight it off? That would instantly take out almost all JL's heavy hitters.... hell.... at that point, depending on how involved and busy with the TP side of the fight MM and Aquaman are, they should go down pretty quick. It all hinges on whether it could be pulled off before the JL speed freaks get to em.... which considering how fast they are and the starting position... yeah it'll take a person longer to think the word, "Sleep." than it would for any number of JL to get to em. But hey, it is a relatively legit way for marvel to take this. I don't think it would happen that way..... but it is possible.

#50 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Quasar was an Avenger.

2.There is small chance that Flash would attack Quasar before others and just because he will attack him, it doesn't mean that Flash will be eliminated instantly. JLA wins easily since they want to kill their enemies. Thor, Hulk, Quasar and maybe Vision are the only ones that will survive first wave. Hulk will be controlled by Martian, Quasar vs Cap Atom would be intresting, but not when Atom has JLA behind him. Flash will take out Thor and Wonder Woman will deal with vision's intangibility.

Tough, in character JLA will get stomped mostly because of Team 2 defence abilities (Sue and Quasar) and telepathy (Prof X, Jean and Cable)