Just how powerful is the Sentry/Void, who can he vs and win?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GodDragonDevil

How Powerful is the Sentry/Void, is he capable of taking on Super powerful beings such as the Silver Surfer or Superman??? Please tell me what he is capable of doing and who can he deafeat?

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Valtot
@GodDragonDevil:

hes capable of defeating lots of people as voids got molecular manipulation- thor should of been easily taken care off but sentry went about destroying asgard and such void is above thor in power and above a majority of people hes close to surfer i guess but surfer could defeat him, void sentry basically is immortal for as long as he doesnt want to die he can just reform thats how he died as he wanted to die at the end
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GodDragonDevil
@Valtot:
Just wondering can sentry at full power beat Doomsday?
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Valtot
@GodDragonDevil:
sentry.. no void yes void should be capable of just dispersing doomsdays molecules to kill him but doomsdays gonna eventually reform and be immune to it but void sentry didnt use molecular manipulation properly like he should off in fights and used its tendrals and killed people physically which was stupid as it could of easily wiped them out considering its got molecule mans powers
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GodDragonDevil
@Valtot:
hahha thank you because this one guy thinks that Sentry sucks and that he could not at al beat Doomsday and that Sentry is dead dead at the end of seige like hes not ghoing to come back lol. Doesnt the sentry always come back from the dead or something?
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Valtot
@GodDragonDevil:

Sentry couldnt beat doomsday but with the void he should be capable of it easily with molecular manipulation yes, i dont think hes coming back as sentry wanted to really die this time and was thrown in the sun while dead so hes most likely not coming back. But sentry would normally come back yes because of the voids molecular manipulation reforming his body but this time was different and was just a stupid way of getting rid of sentry just like they got rid of superboy prime in a stupid way because he was also to powerful to have around.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Valtot said:
" @GodDragonDevil: Sentry couldnt beat doomsday but with the void he should be capable of it easily with molecular manipulation yes, i dont think hes coming back as sentry wanted to really die this time and was thrown in the sun while dead so hes most likely not coming back. But sentry would normally come back yes because of the voids molecular manipulation reforming his body but this time was different and was just a stupid way of getting rid of sentry just like they got rid of superboy prime in a stupid way because he was also to powerful to have around. "
Of course he's coming back
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GodDragonDevil
@texasdeathmatch:
THANK YOU!!!! lol God ive been arguing for over 2 days why the sentry is coming back to this one god damn jackass lol.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@GodDragonDevil said:
" @texasdeathmatch: THANK YOU!!!! lol God ive been arguing for over 2 days why the sentry is coming back to this one god damn jackass lol. "
Haha I mean its just how the comics work. Remember when Professor X got SHOT IN THE HEAD? Yet he still managed to come back. Or Captain America getting lit up, or Batman getting fried. Granted, Sentry isn't as popular
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GodDragonDevil
@texasdeathmatch:
Hahah God I love you so much now :P I can use your info to win this damn argument lol. Who would win in a Honest fight a full powered Sentry/Void or Doomsday? The Hunter Prey one.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Valtot
@texasdeathmatch:
thats what i meant it was a stupid way of getting rid of him as the writer wanted him dead lol thats why i dont think hes coming back ontop of the way he died but eventally he might be retconned and re-created by another writer but that wont be for a while its to soon, talking about people coming back from the dead most and villains do and now brightest day lol so many people coming alive
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Valtot
@Valtot:
oh you meant hunter prey--- he will adapt to watether void uses if void doesnt straight off disperse his molecules but even than H/P doomsday would come back quickly i thought you meant regular doomsday
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GodDragonDevil
@Valtot:
lol shit so how powerful is Hunter Prey? I know how powerful the void and sentry are, didnt they Stalemate Galactus and didnt the Watcher say he was the Angel of Death?
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@GodDragonDevil said:
" @Valtot: lol shit so how powerful is Hunter Prey? I know how powerful the void and sentry are, didnt they Stalemate Galactus and didnt the Watcher say he was the Angel of Death? "
The whole stalemate with Galactus is debatable, because it happened off panel and from Spiderman's memory. Most people here don't take that as legitimate evidence.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Valtot
@GodDragonDevil:
not sure about the watcher part but the galactus part is not legit as there was said others were helping and this all hapepend of panel so we dont know what happened, void sentry could slaughter a majority of power houses even stand up to silver surfer but what sets H/P doomsday apart from normal doomsday is his hyper evolution in which normal doomsday evolves after death to grow resistant to watether killed him this doomsday just adapts on the spot so once void uses molecular manipulation on him H/P doomsdays body will change so it doesnt work or generate some energy that stops it from working or something like that, point is he would just adapt and evolve straight away to watether void throws at him the only way you can take out H/P doomsday is a massive BFR or total death leaving not even a single cell behind for him to re-grow from
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@GodDragonDevil: Also, Watcher didn't mean he was literally the "Angel of Death." Like when Wolverine states he's "the best at what he does" schpeel, that's not technically true either
McKenzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By McKenzie

i like how you made an entire thread while shoving copious amounts of BS in my mouth. i never said half those things.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By texasdeathmatch

uh oh

GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GodDragonDevil

haha this guy..... Just really wanted to see what other people thought of the Sentry, I respect that Hero, not my favorite, but you treating him like absolute shit is unacceptable :P
McKenzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By McKenzie
@GodDragonDevil: oh really, and what did i say that was so aweful? hmm? that he is dead? that he never beat galactus on panel? did i ever say anything untrue at all? no. everything i said was the simple truth.

@texasdeathmatch said:
" @GodDragonDevil: Also, Watcher didn't mean he was literally the "Angel of Death." Like when Wolverine states he's "the best at what he does" schpeel, that's not technically true either "

thank you. i couldn't think of a good example. this fits perfectly.
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GodDragonDevil

God I hate this fucking retard so much GRR!!
McKenzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By McKenzie

flagged.

GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GodDragonDevil

God why are you so ignorant??? Doomsday isnt the most POWERFUL CHARACTER EVER DRR you are a fan boy lol.

You disgust me so much

Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By Green Skin

Does it really matter who Sentry could or could not beat?  He was a horrible and ridiculously convoluted character that was ruined through years of bad writing.  Marvel U is better off without him.

McKenzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By McKenzie
@Green Skin said:
" Does it really matter who Sentry could or could not beat?  He was a horrible and ridiculously convoluted character that was ruined through years of bad writing.  Marvel U is better off without him. "
agreed. he had promise in the beginning. he was powerful and had a semi-decent backstory. Then Bendis got a hold on him and it all fell apart.
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GodDragonDevil
@McKenzie:
hahah just like Superman :P
McKenzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By McKenzie
@GodDragonDevil:  the difference is that i never liked superman to begin with.
Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By Green Skin
@McKenzie said:
" @Green Skin said:
" Does it really matter who Sentry could or could not beat?  He was a horrible and ridiculously convoluted character that was ruined through years of bad writing.  Marvel U is better off without him. "
agreed. he had promise in the beginning. he was powerful and had a semi-decent backstory. Then Bendis got a hold on him and it all fell apart. "
Exactly!
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Valtot
@GodDragonDevil:

superman has been out far longer than sentry just because sentry got written bad at the end doesnt mean hes like superman, superman has had many writers some are bit bad some are very good and have you read any of supermans good stories to even say hes like superman? people seem to be saying that alot because of the grounded arc while boring yes its gotta be going somewhere so we dont know how it ends so we cant tell if its bad or not
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Valtot
@GodDragonDevil:
look at every silver age and classic age feat there all like that, it was a time of doing rediculous things and dont base your opinion on silver age superman who isnt current superman, read Godfall, birthright, kingdom come, red sun superman or all star superman before making judgements on if superman is a good character, saying superman is a PIS and CIS character goes to every single character
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By GodDragonDevil
@Valtot:
Well I guess your right. Ill admit that im wrong, it just seems that evryone on this site think that superman can win against anyone lol.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Valtot
@GodDragonDevil:
well you come across those people every now and than but most good debaters will know when he loses such as superman vs silver surfer, or superman vs galactus etc..., but if its superman vs someone like thor, hulk, wonderwoman, captain marvel etc... when you know hes got a shot people just debate as its one of those things that dont end no matter how many threads are made for it
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#34  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@GodDragonDevil said:
" @Valtot: lol I respect what superman stands for, but hes both a PIS and a CIS Character. Look at Silver Age superman, thats so much bullshit. "

SA Superman, is the only real Superman in my book, he was my favorite... Not everyone agree's with you, and I know not everyone agree's with me. Every character has PIS and CIS, it depends on the writer... SA Superman was crazy powerful, that does not make him bullshit... If that makes characters bullshit, than you could say that about any character... I could say Kratos is bullshit for killing all the Greek Gods. Doesn't make it true.
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By GodDragonDevil
@Xavier St. Cloud:
Haha but at least Kratos is a hella lot more badass then Superman :P Kratos could prob kill Doomsday and find out how to permanitely kill him too.
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@GodDragonDevil said:
" @Xavier St. Cloud: Haha but at least Kratos is a hella lot more badass then Superman :P Kratos could prob kill Doomsday and find out how to permanitely kill him too. "

No. No he could not. At least Superman has never tried to take the easy way out and kill himself, like a bitch. ha ha see two can play this game... You sound drunk or something, have you been drinking tonight? I read some of you're other threads, the Doomsday vs Bugs Bunny thread made me think booze was involved.
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By GodDragonDevil
@Xavier St. Cloud:
Hahah Honestly I am very tired from arguing with one guy and I sometimes make Fail Threads for fun. And Kratos didnt kill himself like a "Bicth" He had to give up Hope inside of him lol, he raped stomped Zeues lol, and Kratos always finds a way to kill his enemy thats why he can kill dommsday :P Plus hes just overall more badass :P And He escaped hell 3 times in a row, granted the 1st one someone helped him but he is still awesome, and gets laid in every game, superman the wussy hasnt had sex once right???
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@GodDragonDevil said:

" @Xavier St. Cloud: Hahah Honestly I am very tired from arguing with one guy and I sometimes make Fail Threads for fun. And Kratos didnt kill himself like a "Bicth" He had to give up Hope inside of him lol, he raped stomped Zeues lol, and Kratos always finds a way to kill his enemy thats why he can kill dommsday :P Plus hes just overall more badass :P And He escaped hell 3 times in a row, granted the 1st one someone helped him but he is still awesome, and gets laid in every game, superman the wussy hasnt had sex once right??? "

Haha why would you pay for membership to this site and act so ridiculous?
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By GodDragonDevil
@texasdeathmatch:
lol honestly, I dont know myself....
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@GodDragonDevil said:
" @Xavier St. Cloud: Hahah Honestly I am very tired from arguing with one guy and I sometimes make Fail Threads for fun. And Kratos didnt kill himself like a "Bicth" He had to give up Hope inside of him lol, he raped stomped Zeues lol, and Kratos always finds a way to kill his enemy thats why he can kill dommsday :P Plus hes just overall more badass :P And He escaped hell 3 times in a row, granted the 1st one someone helped him but he is still awesome, and gets laid in every game, superman the wussy hasnt had sex once right??? "

He was also sent to hell three times, and killed himself... Which is never cool.  Hercules killed his wife and kids, and still became a hero, and a champion, Kratos is like the emo knock off version of Hercules.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@GodDragonDevil said:
" @texasdeathmatch: lol honestly, I dont know myself.... "
Haha I'm just sayin...I would never pay for this site, but if you don't want to waste your money, I'd refrain from cursing so much and creating such ludicrous threads. But do what ya will...
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By GodDragonDevil
@texasdeathmatch:
lol check out my new fail thread :P