#1 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30149 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel vs DC in a series of games, sort of like an Olympic tournament.

Soccer

Weight-lifting

100,000-meter dash

500,000-meter dash

Swimming

Polevault

Javelin-throw

Discus

And duel

Any character from Marvel and DC are eligable to participate in here except for cosmic ones.

#2 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends are they allowed to use their powers on one another

#3 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30149 posts) - - Show Bio

Platinumwarrior says:

"Depends are they allowed to use their powers on one another"

Powers are allowed, but only to be used according to each event, for example: no heat vision, freeze breath, magnetism manipulation, etc.

#4 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

In all i think DC would win: The flash, batman, superman, and wonder woman would be major factors.

#5 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude you straight up hamstringed Marvel by disallowing cosmic characters there the only ones who can really compete with Superman et al.

#6 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30149 posts) - - Show Bio

Logic Mark III says:

"Dude you straight up hamstringed Marvel by disallowing cosmic characters there the only ones who can really compete with Superman et al."

Do you think it would be fair if Galactus or Living Tribunal were allowed? Besides, Thanos and others like him are still allowed.

#7 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh so Surfer is in? Cause i still count them as cosmic, so you really mean no forces of nature. Cool. What is this funny thing called soccer?

#8 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30149 posts) - - Show Bio

Logic Mark III says:

"Oh so Surfer is in? Cause i still count them as cosmic, so you really mean no forces of nature. Cool. What is this funny thing called soccer?"

I think it's where two teams kick a 10-ton ball across a field filled with spikes, flamethrowers, and numerous other traps and try to kick it into the other team's goal. Or at least that's what it is here.

#9 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAH THATS GREAT!!!

#10 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30149 posts) - - Show Bio

Logic Mark III says:

"HAHAHAH THATS GREAT!!!"

Still siding with DC?

#11 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm...do you think The Fallen One constitutes as a cosmic character?