• 124 results
Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Uchiha545

On here Ben 10 seems to be very strong enough to battle high tier opponents so I wanted to see where he stands with this match ups.

Composite Ben 10 (All Aliens except X can be referenced)

Omnitrix never times out

Round 1: New 52 Superman

Round 2: Pre 52 Superman

Round 3: New 52 Wonder Woman

Round 4: Pre 52 Wonder Woman

Round 5: DCAU Superman

Round 6: DCAU Wonder Woman

Round 7: Post Crisis Superman and Wonder Woman with Gauntlets and Sandals (Ben gets help from Anodite Gwen)

And NO superman or wonder woman aren't allowed to speed blitz and rip Ben's arm off before he even registers the thought to change into an alien.

Round 7 Location: Ledger Domain

So where exactly does Ben stand?

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By dorukesin

PRE52 and post crisis,same thing.

he wont be beating New Earth Superman by the way

and why did you put wonder woman above to superman ? @uchiha454

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Uchiha545

@dorukesin said:

It's not really in order of power and I'll edit the Pre and Post

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dorukesin said:

It's not really in order of power

?

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loses all rounds.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454 said:

@dorukesin said:

It's not really in order of power

?

Well I thought it would look weird naming them something other than Rounds, its not really a gauntlet more like can Ben beat one of the people on the list

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite, as in he has the power of all the aliens at once? I don't think people are giving Ben enough credit lol

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454:

TOEPICK BEATS THEM ALL TOGETHER ....

TOEPICK FTW!!!!!!!

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: can't speak for Superman but Wonder Woman has sight of Athena I don't think toepick will work on her.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: can't speak for Superman but Wonder Woman has sight of Athena I don't think toepick will work on her.

by definition toepick works on 'every being'.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Uchiha545

@ssj_god: Diana broke the anti life equation I don't see toepick causing her to lose but I guess it could be used as a distraction and also didn't psyphon recover from toepick anyways?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454:

as i said .. 'by definition' ... it is said in his powerset .. . and no one will recover if toepick keep starring at them :D

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: that's all well and fine but the one he is staring at in Round 7 will be incapacitated but when the other is finished with gwen well....you know.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Surprised Ben hasn't been ridiculously, lowballed yet.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454:

well u know .. others have to stare at him for his effect... so no matter how many people are there.. it really doesn't matter.. :D

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: but isn't that going by they'll both come at him simultaneously I saw the battle playing out as maybe one takes ben the other gwen.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Superman or WW has an answer to the likes of Ult Bigchill.. or do they?

Syndicate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't really remember but I thought I remembered hearing that Ben was stronger then Superboy Prime...

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ben's power range is insanely inconsistent, he can go from street level to uber powerful god in one thought, so it all depends on if he is fighting smart.

Surprised Ben hasn't been ridiculously, lowballed yet.

WW or Superman rip his hand off and eat it before he can blink FTW.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@allstarsuperman: lol, the OP specifically states "And NO superman or wonder woman aren't allowed to speed blitz and rip Ben's arm off before he even registers the thought to change into an alien."

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454:

Toepick, Atomix, Cromastrone, Clockwork, NGR, and possibly Gravattack will get him very far in the rounds. That's assuming he doesn't mess about and is fast to transform.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454:

the problem is .. they can't take toepick out .. :D

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@allstarsuperman: lol, the OP specifically states "And NO superman or wonder woman aren't allowed to speed blitz and rip Ben's arm off before he even registers the thought to change into an alien."

lmao didnt even notice, I was joking though

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on what alien he picks at the start. There are aliens weak enough that Green Arrow could beat him handily, and others that would require someone in the class 100+ range to take on.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Presuming he starts out in a form where he can't be torn to pieces, which is most of his aliens. If he starts at Humongosaur, he may be able to take a hit, but Waybig is the only way he could physically take the fight. Others cant do enough damage, toepick may be able to do something.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: New 52 Superman ---- No speedblitz? Ben has this.

Round 2: Pre 52 Superman---- Again Ben has this if speedblitz is not allowed and Ben uses his hax aliens.

Round 3: New 52 Wonder Woman---- Read above.

Round 4: Pre 52 Wonder Woman---- Read above.

Round 5: DCAU Superman---- Ben stomps. Hard.

Round 6: DCAU Wonder Woman---- Ben stomps. Harder.

Round 7: Post Crisis Superman and Wonder Woman with Gauntlets and Sandals (Ben gets help from Anodite Gwen)--- Don't know anything about this.

@uchiha454:

And what do you mean by composite Ben 10? Does he have power of all aliens in one form(like Ultimate Ben 10k?)

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben doesn't even get past round 1 if ignoring alien x

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben doesn't even get past round 1 if ignoring alien x

Toepick, Ult. Big Chill, Ult Way Big, Pesky Dust, Ghostfreak... I can name a couple more.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Having all the aliens in one may be overkill by composite I mean all aliens he has transformed into in the ben 10 series except for alien x so for example people like sick heatblast who could generate ice is accessible that is what I am saying by composite.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: I doubt that any of those are a threat to superman based on my knowledge of them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@uchiha454: How would Anodite Gwen be of any help? Not trying to be funny, but she's like a poor man's DCAU John Stewart plus some mind tricks.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Uchiha545

@shiryu: well in ledger domain she gets an amp and I just wanted Ben to have a little help and she uses magic which superman isn't resistant to I see her losing but maybe she'll be able to get in a shot before its over.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: I doubt that any of those are a threat to superman based on my knowledge of them.

Toepick can solo all of them here.

Ult. Big Chill's power would completely nullify Superman's sun absorbed powers, turning him into a human.(Would not work on Diana though.)

Ult. Way Big is definitely strong enough to hurt Superman. He pulled a being of stellar mass from sky.

Pesky Dust can also potentially solo all of them here.

Ghostfreak can possess Supes. He's successfully done it before.

There are at least a couple more aliens who can take Supes down in a fight.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ironshinobi88

Ghost freak solos

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

I don't see how.

I really don't see how considering superman can utilize frost breath. or vibrate his molecules to dodge or escape.

Doubt it. And physical strength and striking strength are two different things.

How? By making him fall asleep? I seriously doubt that would work on superman.

Superman has resisted transmutation, telepathic assaults, and can see a human's soul. I can't see ghostfreak doing a thing to supes.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

I don't see how.

Yeah. He can. Unless they figure Toepick's power out somehow(highly unlikely) and close their eyes. Since that's not gonna happed, they will look at him and will get soloed.

I really don't see how considering superman can utilize frost breath. or vibrate his molecules to dodge or escape.

Its not at all about that. According to writers(Matt Wayne and DMcDuffie) Ult Big Chill fires a plasma beam which absorbs all energy present in target and freezes them to subzero. Supes' power is by the energy he absorbs.

Doubt it. And physical strength and striking strength are two different things.

I didn't say UWB will one shot Supes or something like that. But he still is strong enough to hurt Supes with his punches and has planet+ level cosmic rays.

How? By making him fall asleep? I seriously doubt that would work on superman.

And why exactly would it not work on Superman? He has resisted nervous system attacks?

Superman has resisted transmutation, telepathic assaults, and can see a human's soul. I can't see ghostfreak doing a thing to supes.

And none of these suggest he can resist possession. Unless Superman has resisted being possesed before, he'll get possesed by GF.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Yeah. He can. Unless they figure Toepick's power out somehow(highly unlikely) and close their eyes. Since that's not gonna happed, they will look at him and will get soloed.

Show me toepick's abilities working on the likes of superman. Plus the ability is too be scared of his appearance. Superman has fought galactic threats. I don't see how a poor excuse of a horror movie antagonist is going to scare him. And did you know that some people by reflex punch the crap out of the things that scare them?

Loading Video...

Whats stopping supes from doing that?

Its not at all about that. According to writers(Matt Wayne and DMcDuffie) Ult Big Chill fires a plasma beam which absorbs all energy present in target and freezes them to subzero. Supes' power is by the energy he absorbs.

Considering he can freeze objects to sub-zero temperatures and can handle being in the range of such temperatures shows that technique won't work. And that technique has to touch superman first to actually work anyway. Superman by the way can handle sub-zero and doesn't need air to breath. And has been on non-oxygen planets. And in space(which dear god is not where you want to be for summer vacation and by the way in terms of temperature space is as cold as absolute zero.)

I didn't say UWB will one shot Supes or something like that. But he still is strong enough to hurt Supes with his punches and has planet+ level cosmic rays.

Proof of any of this?

thatguyyouknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I remember correctly Ben could go echoecho and then multiply and each of those echoechos could then turn into their own alien. If so an army of ultimate way Bigs could take down sups.

Avatar image for doflamingo_the_joker
Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

couldn't supes just do xray vision lobotomy? Or X ray vision period, either one would blow him away before he can do anything. It's not technically blitzing.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RBT

@deathhero61:

Show me toepick's abilities working on the likes of superman. Plus the ability is too be scared of his appearance. Superman has fought galactic threats. I don't see how a poor excuse of a horror movie antagonist is going to scare him. And did you know that some people by reflex punch the crap out of the things that scare them?

No Caption Provided

Celestialspaiens, called omnipotent, and known universal+ reality benders would get scared if they ever saw Toepick. What makes this even more impressive is that they don't even know fear. Both know only one emotion. Selena, love and Bellicus, hatred.

Also Toepick scared Zombozo. A being who feeds on fear. And yet, he got scared of Topepick. Infact, DJW has even said, that Toepick can scare robots! Lol.

The fact that Supes would be completely immobile. Psyphon was going to speedblitz Toepick when he saw his face. He stopped dead in his tracks and started crying. That's exactly how it happened.

Considering he can freeze objects to sub-zero temperatures and can handle being in the range of such temperatures shows that technique won't work.

Supes can take sub zero temperature, but his depowered form can't. He might have been frozen to zero temp, but he has never got all energy insode of his body sucked out of him. That would depower him.

And that technique has to touch superman first to actually work anyway.

Ult Big Chill can go intagible and phase through Supes. That's all he needs to do.

Superman by the way can handle sub-zero and doesn't need air to breath. And has been on non-oxygen planets. And in space(which dear god is not where you want to be for summer vacation and by the way in terms of temperature space is as cold as absolute zero.)

Again, I am not arguing that Superman cannot handle zero temp of space. He can. But he can't if he's depowered.

Proof of any of this?

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/ben-ten-aliens-vs-marvel-1527189/?page=1

Post 12-14.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

@rbt said:

@deathhero61:

No Caption Provided

Celestialspaiens, called omnipotent, and known universal+ reality benders would get scared if they ever saw Toepick. What makes this even more impressive is that they don't even know fear. Both know only one emotion. Selena, love and Bellicus, hatred.

Also Toepick scared Zombozo. A being who feeds on fear. And yet, he got scared of Topepick. Infact, DJW has even said, that Toepick can scare robots! Lol.

The fact that Supes would be completely immobile. Psyphon was going to speedblitz Toepick when he saw his face. He stopped dead in his tracks and started crying. That's exactly how it happened.

Considering he can freeze objects to sub-zero temperatures and can handle being in the range of such temperatures shows that technique won't work.

Supes can take sub zero temperature, but his depowered form can't. He might have been frozen to zero temp, but he has never got all energy insode of his body sucked out of him. That would depower him.

And that technique has to touch superman first to actually work anyway.

Ult Big Chill can go intagible and phase through Supes. That's all he need to do.

Superman by the way can handle sub-zero and doesn't need air to breath. And has been on non-oxygen planets. And in space(which dear god is not where you want to be for summer vacation and by the way in terms of temperature space is as cold as absolute zero.)

Again, I am not arguing that Superman cannot handle zero temp of space. He can. But he can't if he's depowered.

Proof of any of this?

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/ben-ten-aliens-vs-marvel-1527189/?page=1

Post 12-14.

Beings that lack sapient emotion or survival instincts, such as drones and robots, would be immune to Toepick's face as well. However, according to Matt Wayne, it would invoke some sort of defensive reaction from them meaning on pure reflex supes will simply punch the damn thing into oblivion.

He isn't even on supes level so i don't know how it would be the same thing.

Superman's body is the same outside as it is inside so don't try that.

Thats you posting. Can i visually see this "proof" thats totally not inconsistent at all?

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@deathhero61: Punching things out of fear doesn't sound likes Superman. IIRC, there was a comic where Scarecrow gave Superman fear and he never "punched" him, but cowered in fear.

Superman has never shown to resist cold "directly" to in his inward body, but able to maintain his body temperature by raising his body heat. Ult Bigchill's powers work by completely absorbing heat, in other words, Superman's molecules will be immobilized as his particles stop moving entirely. Almost the same as Flash's speed steal by stealing kinetic energy, but in different methods.

Avatar image for sheryinistoosexy
sheryinistoosexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears like it's nothing.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

I don't see why you're arguing that Supes won't be affected by Toepick. He has scared a person trying to speedblitz him(reason why Supes won't be able to punch him), a being who fed on fear. How do you scare someone who feeds on fear itself? Toepick has. Can scare a being who can literally turn Supes into a crying baby with a thought. Can scare beings with no sense whatsover. I think its safe to assume that he can scare Superman.

He isn't even on supes level so i don't know how it would be the same thing.

Who is?

Superman's body is the same outside as it is inside so don't try that.

What?

Thats you posting. Can i visually see this "proof" thats totally not inconsistent at all?

Inconsistent? Way Big has used his rays 4 times, IIRC. Two times he has done more damage than planet busters(moon in one case. But it was clear that their magnitude differed by a lot.) one time he was holding back immensely trying not to kill his cousin. That's not inconsistent at all. Its like saying that Supes' heat vision is not as hot as sun because it doesn't disintegrate earth every time he fires it. He holds back most of the time. Just as Ben himself admitted. He hold back as well.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By RBT

@deathhero61: Punching things out of fear doesn't sound likes Superman. IIRC, there was a comic where Scarecrow gave Superman fear and he never "punched" him, but cowered in fear.

Superman has never shown to resist cold "directly" to in his inward body, but able to maintain his body temperature by raising his body heat. Ult Bigchill's powers work by completely absorbing heat, in other words, Superman's molecules will be immobilized as his particles stop moving entirely. Almost the same as Flash's speed steal by stealing kinetic energy, but in different methods.

Wow. I would have never thought of that.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@rbt: Yeah, usually when people think of "hot" or cold" they think of the concept, but in reality it's just how vigorous the particles move. How I see the ability of changing temperature is either, 1) Combining one that is "hot" onto what is "cold", which will just turn "warm", which is a indirect change. Then there is 2) The power to directly change the property of particles, so no matter how hot or how cold, it will indefinitely change to what the person wants it to be, i.e. Flash and Ult Bigchill.