- Cassandra has standard gear

Avatar image for grandmastersexyhd
Grandmastersexyhd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Juri. Cassandra may be a meta-human when it comes to H2H but nothing has been shown to stop Juri's Feng-Shui engine which gives her unbelievable power like her reiatsu for example. In Juri's OVA she easily defeated Chun-Li and the Feng-Shui engine showed it does more than giver her power but I think download the persons moves and how they fight as they're fighting. I couldn't exactly make it out to what it was doing but it was something like that. Aswell as she swatted away Chun-Li's Kikoken very easily.

She took out 16 Dolls of Bison without trying and as she was fighting Juli and Juni at the same time it seems she has very crazy reactions. Nothing has been really shown to stop her though if her Feng-Shui engine malfuntions i believe Cassandra Cain can actually take her. But as far as fighting she has superhuman speed and enhanced strength and reaction time due to the Feng-Shui engine so I'm going with Juri

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juri. Cassandra may be a meta-human when it comes to H2H but nothing has been shown to stop Juri's Feng-Shui engine which gives her unbelievable power like her reiatsu for example. In Juri's OVA she easily defeated Chun-Li and the Feng-Shui engine showed it does more than giver her power but I think download the persons moves and how they fight as they're fighting. I couldn't exactly make it out to what it was doing but it was something like that. Aswell as she swatted away Chun-Li's Kikoken very easily.

She took out 16 Dolls of Bison without trying and as she was fighting Juli and Juni at the same time it seems she has very crazy reactions. Nothing has been really shown to stop her though if her Feng-Shui engine malfuntions i believe Cassandra Cain can actually take her. But as far as fighting she has superhuman speed and enhanced strength and reaction time due to the Feng-Shui engine so I'm going with Juri

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NeonGameWave

Juri.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juri godstomps!

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers