Juniper Lee vs. Kim Possible vs. Barbara Gordon

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ScouterV
  • Combatants have basic knowledge of each other.
  • 1 Week of Prep
  • No outside help
  • No BFR
  • Win by KO/Incap.
  • Battlefield is Bueno Nacho
  • Batgirl is Post-Flashpoint
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

Well I'm thinking Batgirl due to her gear and fighting skills. Maybe Kim due to her gear.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't remember much from Juniper but for some reason I'm compelled to say she wins.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Juniper Lee was super powered or at least in the posession of powerful magical artifacts.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ScouterV

Pretty sure Juniper Lee was super powered or at least in the posession of powerful magical artifacts.

Yep. Going by her wikia, her strength maxes out at about 2 Tons, she is faster than any human, and has super-powered agility, superhuman stamina, and superhuman durability. While not her forte she could turn to her Grandmother for help with Magic/Magic artifacts.

I can't remember much from Juniper but for some reason I'm compelled to say she wins.

Just a little insight, up top.

Well I'm thinking Batgirl due to her gear and fighting skills. Maybe Kim due to her gear.

I honestly don't think Batgirl's skill is enough of an advantage here. June and Kim seem just as skilled, but Barbara may be the most experienced given June is only 11. Though she may only be a year older than Kim, as Kim was getting ready to graduate high school and Barbara is in college. Her gear may provide tactical advantages, but Kims' battlesuit could be too much for her though, and you may be onto something with Kims' gear.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Kim Possible's feats are more impressive, she wins.