"the human Juggernaut said:
"Alpha said:
"Magicalmoment said:
"juggernaut wins"
How?
"
by hitting him.  Repeatedly.
"
And making him stronger. That's a good strategy.
"
Doubtful.  Especially since this is after that whole thing with his wife dying and him being upset about it.
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Let it go Alpha, you know he can't see past his helmet.
Everyone knows that the Juggernaut fought him in his civilians clothes to get the Hulk by surprise. It was an obvious ploy.

As hard as it is for me to admit, neither has beaten the other without some kinda of story ploy. And to make an opinion based on their power is just that (an opinion). And I'm a fanboy and hate Juggernaut.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StrongestOneThereIs said:
"Let it go Alpha, you know he can't see past his helmet.
Everyone knows that the Juggernaut fought him in his civilians clothes to get the Hulk by surprise. It was an obvious ploy.

As hard as it is for me to admit, neither has beaten the other without some kinda of story ploy. And to make an opinion based on their power is just that (an opinion). And I'm a fanboy and hate Juggernaut.
"
he should either let it go, or admit he was wrong.  That is, unless he wants me to post every single page that juggernaut and hulk share in that issue, utterly proving him wrong.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By Hadrelius
the human Juggernaut said:
"StrongestOneThereIs said:

"
he should either let it go, or admit he was wrong.  That is, unless he wants me to post every single page that juggernaut and hulk share in that issue, utterly proving him wrong.
"
I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. I was going by memory and I'm willing to except that I'm wrong about what he said even from you without proof. But I'm not wrong about the story plot of him fighting him  without his custom on purpose and that the Hulk didn't know who he was and underestimated the guy until it was to late.

U have a problem with wanting the Juggernaut to win so much that you are willing to ignore what is what.

On that, i will take SOTI advice and let it go.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:

"
"
I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. I was going by memory and I'm willing to except that I'm wrong about what he said even from you without proof. But I'm not wrong about the story plot of him fighting him  without his custom on purpose and that the Hulk didn't know who he was and underestimated the guy until it was to late.

U have a problem with wanting the Juggernaut to win so much that you are willing to ignore what is what.

"
You have a problem with wanting the hulk to win so much that you are willing to pull "facts" out of thin air. 
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By Hadrelius
the human Juggernaut said:
"Alpha said:

"
"

"
You have a problem with wanting the hulk to win so much that you are willing to pull "facts" out of thin air. 
"
Maybe you should read back. I said it would be a stalemate cause they can't beat each other.
And wrong about what was said or not, my position of it being a story setup of getting the Hulk off guard is true.

Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#307  Edited By Vendel

And the saga continues.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#309  Edited By HellionVulcan
@Alpha: How is hulk stronger in world war hulk juggernaut at normal level out strengthened one of the strongest hulk ever so i'd say juggernaut at base level is way stronger then hulk as if this was 8th day hulk would be killed easier & trion wouldn't even notice killing hulk .
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By CaptainRodgers

Hulk
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#311  Edited By PirateKing69

I like Hulk more but Juggy should win this

Inevitable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By Inevitable
@PirateKing69 said:

" I like Hulk more but Juggy should win this "

That's it. I'm a fan of Hulk as well, but I too admit that Juggernaut is more powerful.
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By Fetts

Juggs.