#1 Posted by Adidas Demon (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn Hulk punk'd out. I know his objective wasn't the Juggernaut. it was Prof. X But com'on. defeat your opponent if yo think you are the strongest being on the planet. Don't do a "Ring Out" like he always does with the Juggernaut. He should have tried to defeat him. He's (at that time) trying to prove he's the strongest. Who better than the Juggernaut? In my opinion Juggs won the fight. Hulk punk'd out and didn't finish. Juggernaut would have stayed and pounded WW Hulk.

#2 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

the hulk will kill that fool, stop him in his tracks and snap his neck.

game. set. match

#3 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually I like what he did. Smart fighters don't take unnecessary risk if they don't have to. I believe they purposely chose this route to show Hulk as a TRUE warrior. He would have gone toe to toe with the Juggernaut if there was no other way. Instead the Hulk made Juggernaut look like a fool. WWH isn't the old school, "I'm a dumb brute lets pound on each other for two hours." He's evolved into (believe it or not) a tactician. He wasn't there to prove he was the baddest mofo on the block, he had his goal and chose the path of least resistance.

Big up Hulk.
Post Edited:2007-12-10 08:56:20

#4 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Actually I like what he did. Smart fighters don't take unnecessary risk if they don't have to. I believe they purposely chose this route to show Hulk as a **TRUE** warrior. He would have gone toe to toe with the Juggernaut if there was no other way. Instead the Hulk made Juggernaut look like a fool. WWH isn't the old school, "I'm a dumb brute lets pound on each other for two hours." He's evolved into (believe it or not) a tactician. He wasn't there to prove he was the baddest mofo on the block, he had his goal and chose the path of lest resistance. Big up Hulk."

thats pretty much the long version of what i said :P

#5 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

"Gambler says:
"Actually I like what he did. Smart fighters don't take unnecessary risk if they don't have to. I believe they purposely chose this route to show Hulk as a **TRUE** warrior. He would have gone toe to toe with the Juggernaut if there was no other way. Instead the Hulk made Juggernaut look like a fool. WWH isn't the old school, "I'm a dumb brute lets pound on each other for two hours." He's evolved into (believe it or not) a tactician. He wasn't there to prove he was the baddest mofo on the block, he had his goal and chose the path of lest resistance. Big up Hulk."

thats pretty much the long version of what i said :P"

Those don't look the same to me at all. Anyway, like what you said Gambler.

#6 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

what gambler said

#7 Posted by Adidas Demon (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Actually I like what he did. Smart fighters don't take unnecessary risk if they don't have to. I believe they purposely chose this route to show Hulk as a **TRUE** warrior. He would have gone toe to toe with the Juggernaut if there was no other way. Instead the Hulk made Juggernaut look like a fool. WWH isn't the old school, "I'm a dumb brute lets pound on each other for two hours." He's evolved into (believe it or not) a tactician. He wasn't there to prove he was the baddest mofo on the block, he had his goal and chose the path of least resistance.Big up Hulk.
Post Edited:2007-12-10 08:56:20"

I agree he did the Smart thing. because he would have got hurt by Juggernaut. In all reality. they always have The Hulk do a "ring out" with the Juggernaut. Because in theory, the fights would last for possibly years. But you also said risk. Isn't hulk the strongest thing ever. What's the risk then?

#8 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Adidas Demon says:

"Gambler says:
"Actually I like what he did. Smart fighters don't take unnecessary risk if they don't have to. I believe they purposely chose this route to show Hulk as a **TRUE** warrior. He would have gone toe to toe with the Juggernaut if there was no other way. Instead the Hulk made Juggernaut look like a fool. WWH isn't the old school, "I'm a dumb brute lets pound on each other for two hours." He's evolved into (believe it or not) a tactician. He wasn't there to prove he was the baddest mofo on the block, he had his goal and chose the path of least resistance.Big up Hulk.
Post Edited:2007-12-10 08:56:20"

I agree he did the Smart thing. because he would have got hurt by Juggernaut. In all reality. they always have The Hulk do a "ring out" with the Juggernaut. Because in theory, the fights would last for possibly years. But you also said risk. Isn't hulk the strongest thing ever. What's the risk then?

"

Risk of being injured or stopped or delayed. I said Unnecessary risk. Doesn't mean he's worried about losing or not being able to beat Juggernaut, but he's smart enough not to risk taking damage or Xavier escaping, when he doesn't have to.

#9 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Adidas Demon says:

"Damn Hulk punk'd out. I know his objective wasn't the Juggernaut. it was Prof. X But com'on. defeat your opponent if yo think you are the strongest being on the planet. Don't do a "Ring Out" like he always does with the Juggernaut. He should have tried to defeat him. He's (at that time) trying to prove he's the strongest. Who better than the Juggernaut? In my opinion Juggs won the fight. Hulk punk'd out and didn't finish. Juggernaut would have stayed and pounded WW Hulk."

It wasn't punking out, if anything Hulk was showing that he had more than 3 braincells. Put yourself in Hulk's shoes, or Spider-Man's shoes. What's the point of busting your own chops fighting some guy who you know you can't stop, or fighting some guy period even though you can just take him out quick? Hulk and Juggernaut being a perfect example. Another example is Spider-Man and Wolverine. Why would Spider-Man waste his time fighting Logan yet he can just web him up or throw him away like garbage? There's a fine line between being a coward, and playing it smart.

#10 Posted by lordraiden (7602 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

"the hulk will kill that fool, stop him in his tracks and snap his neck. game. set. match"

I love that, that is an awsome comeback!

#11 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, Hulk did the smart thing, no doubt.

However, he also proved that when he said something along the lines of "I'll kill you" he was just talking trash whereas when Juggernaut said something along the lines of "You know you can't beat me" he was telling it like it is.

#12 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom says:

"Oh, Hulk did the smart thing, no doubt. However, he also proved that when he said something along the lines of "I'll kill you" he was just talking trash whereas when Juggernaut said something along the lines of "You know you can't beat me" he was telling it like it is."

He was beaten. When you threaten someone and that threat is negated, I call that beaten in my book.

#13 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Zoom says:
"Oh, Hulk did the smart thing, no doubt. However, he also proved that when he said something along the lines of "I'll kill you" he was just talking trash whereas when Juggernaut said something along the lines of "You know you can't beat me" he was telling it like it is."
He was beaten. When you threaten someone and that threat is negated, I call that beaten in my book. "

When you threaten to kill somebody and fail to inflict any damage, I call that "pussied out" not "beaten."

#14 Posted by Blackjuggy (189 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom says:

"Alpha says:
"Zoom says:
He was beaten. When you threaten someone and that threat is negated, I call that beaten in my book. "
When you threaten to kill somebody and fail to inflict any damage, I call that "pussied out" not "beaten.""

Agreed

#15 Posted by StarjackerSeth (49 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna know, in the second battle (WWH: X-Men #3), did Juggernaut run off like that, and then walk back to say "Don't follow me."?

#16 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

StarjackerSeth says:

"I wanna know, in the second battle (WWH: X-Men #3), did Juggernaut run off like that, and then walk back to say "Don't follow me."?"

No, Hulk sidestepped him then ran off.

#17 Posted by StarjackerSeth (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Knowsbleed33 says:

"StarjackerSeth says:
"I wanna know, in the second battle (WWH: X-Men #3), did Juggernaut run off like that, and then walk back to say "Don't follow me."?"

No, Hulk sidestepped him then ran off.

"

Oooh, looking back, it makes sense. Juggernaut had too much momentum to stop. It was pretty weird the way I was thinking it, thanks for clearing it up.

#18 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is stronger than the Juggernaut, but since the Juggernaut can't be beaten on a physical level, the Hulk did the smart thing. Being invulnerable doesn't make your stronger. IN my opinion a fight between these two would have no winner. The Hulk would get so strong that he would just throw Juggernaut around but there wouldf be no damage. And the Hulk would heal so rapidly from anything the Juggernaut did, it would be next to nothing.

But again, The Hulk is stronger than Juggernaut. No one is stronger (on earth anyway)!

#19 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

StarjackerSeth says:

"Alpha says:
"Hulk is stronger than the Juggernaut, but since the Juggernaut can't be beaten on a physical level, the Hulk did the smart thing. Being invulnerable doesn't make your stronger. IN my opinion a fight between these two would have no winner. The Hulk would get so strong that he would just throw Juggernaut around but there wouldf be no damage. And the Hulk would heal so rapidly from anything the Juggernaut did, it would be next to nothing. But again, The Hulk is stronger than Juggernaut. No one is stronger (on earth anyway)!"
I'm not entirely sure, and I seriously doubt this since I didn't read that series; but didn't Squirrel Girl beat the Hulk? Or was it somebody else who was powerful? Or maybe it was Deadpool.. "

Your joking about the Squirrel Girl thing, right. I don't know if she beat the Hulk but she beat Dr. Doom. But please don't take the seriously. And there are those who can beat the Hulk, but it would be by strength.

#20 Posted by StarjackerSeth (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Hulk is stronger than the Juggernaut, but since the Juggernaut can't be beaten on a physical level, the Hulk did the smart thing. Being invulnerable doesn't make your stronger. IN my opinion a fight between these two would have no winner. The Hulk would get so strong that he would just throw Juggernaut around but there wouldf be no damage. And the Hulk would heal so rapidly from anything the Juggernaut did, it would be next to nothing.But again, The Hulk is stronger than Juggernaut. No one is stronger (on earth anyway)!"

I'm not entirely sure, and I seriously doubt this since I didn't read that series; but didn't Squirrel Girl beat the Hulk? Or was it somebody else who was powerful? Or maybe it was Deadpool..

#21 Posted by StarjackerSeth (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"StarjackerSeth says:
"Alpha says:
"Hulk is stronger than the Juggernaut, but since the Juggernaut can't be beaten on a physical level, the Hulk did the smart thing. Being invulnerable doesn't make your stronger. IN my opinion a fight between these two would have no winner. The Hulk would get so strong that he would just throw Juggernaut around but there wouldf be no damage. And the Hulk would heal so rapidly from anything the Juggernaut did, it would be next to nothing. But again, The Hulk is stronger than Juggernaut. No one is stronger (on earth anyway)!"
I'm not entirely sure, and I seriously doubt this since I didn't read that series; but didn't Squirrel Girl beat the Hulk? Or was it somebody else who was powerful? Or maybe it was Deadpool.. "

Your joking about the Squirrel Girl thing, right. I don't know if she beat the Hulk but she beat Dr. Doom. But please don't take the seriously. And there are those who can beat the Hulk, but it would be by strength. "

I know that Squirrel Girl was a parody and not serious, but it was in the Marvel Universe, nontheless. :P

#22 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

go die... all of u

#23 Posted by Vendel (355 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

"go die... all of u"

Well, thank you for getting involved with the discussion Mr. helper.

#24 Posted by BlackPool (33 posts) - - Show Bio

StarjackerSeth says:

"Alpha says:

Deadpool beat him by impalement.

#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91406 posts) - - Show Bio

BlackPool says:

"StarjackerSeth says:
"Alpha says:
Deadpool beat him by impalement."

Deadpool did not beat him..don't make up stuff.Deadpool moved out of the way so that Hulk was impaled and then he ran away.Hulk was still standing.

#26 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Hulk is stronger than the Juggernaut, but since the Juggernaut can't be beaten on a physical level, the Hulk did the smart thing. Being invulnerable doesn't make your stronger. IN my opinion a fight between these two would have no winner. The Hulk would get so strong that he would just throw Juggernaut around but there wouldf be no damage. And the Hulk would heal so rapidly from anything the Juggernaut did, it would be next to nothing.But again, The Hulk is stronger than Juggernaut. No one is stronger (on earth anyway)!"

... you keep saying that, but it is simply not true. From marvel themselves:

[IMG]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/nagant_m44/Juggy_vote1.jpg[/IMG]

#27 Posted by Brainiac1.0 (344 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

i just think its funny how alpha keeps spreading that BS about the hulk being stronger.

#29 Posted by HellionVulcan (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

I Liked there Match up in world war hulk -X-men issue 3 showed that Juggernaut can match hulk at any level & that Hulk at his best can't defeat Juggernaut besides BFR at best as he aren't killing Juggernaut .. .

#30 Posted by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio
HellionVulcan said:
"I Liked there Match up in world war hulk -X-men issue 3 showed that Juggernaut can match hulk at any level & that Hulk at his best can't defeat Juggernaut besides BFR at best as he aren't killing Juggernaut .. .
"
Juggernaut failed to do anything but annoy Hulk.
#31 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Rdeegvainl said:
"HellionVulcan said:
"I Liked there Match up in world war hulk -X-men issue 3 showed that Juggernaut can match hulk at any level & that Hulk at his best can't defeat Juggernaut besides BFR at best as he aren't killing Juggernaut .. .
"
"
if you actually read WWH xmen #3 you would see that WWH is in fact not stronger than juggernaut.  If he was the fight would have gone in a similar fashion to wwh vs colossus or any other xmen powerhouse.
#32 Posted by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Rdeegvainl said:
"HellionVulcan said:
"
"
if you actually read WWH xmen #3 you would see that WWH is in fact not stronger than juggernaut.  If he was the fight would have gone in a similar fashion to wwh vs colossus or any other xmen powerhouse.
"
Yeah I actually did read it, and Juggs still failed to do anything to Hulk other than annoy him.
#33 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Rdeegvainl said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Rdeegvainl said:
"HellionVulcan said:
"
"
"
Yeah I actually did read it, and Juggs still failed to do anything to Hulk other than annoy him.
"
juggs did more damage to him than he received.
#34 Posted by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"
 juggs did more damage to him than he received.
"
What damage?  Hulk threw out the garbage and went back to doing what he was doing as if nothing ever happened.
#35 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"

Hulk is stronger than the Juggernaut, but since the Juggernaut can't be beaten on a physical level, the Hulk did the smart thing. Being invulnerable doesn't make your stronger. IN my opinion a fight between these two would have no winner. <b>The Hulk would get so strong that he would just throw Juggernaut around but there wouldf be no damage. And the Hulk would heal so rapidly from anything the Juggernaut did, it would be next to nothing</b>.

But again, <b>The Hulk is stronger than Juggernaut. No one is stronger</b>(on earth anyway)!

"

For your information; the Hulk and the Juggernaut are physically just as strong. I know that you're arguing the results of the  Hulk getting angrier gets stronger than the Juggernaut, but you're forgetting to add one important factor. The Juggernaut gets as strong as his opponent gets.

Hulk can get angrier and angrier  and grow stronger and bigger all he wants too, but in the end; he'll only find Juggernaut to be just as strong as he is, no matter how angry Hulk gets.

And another important factor to this argument is that the Hulk has healing factor and uses it often simply because his flesh IS penetrable. Hulk CAN bleed, and can be injured. Whereas; Juggernaut has truly impenetrable flesh. Plus he's wearing a virtually impenetrable armor, and yet protected times over with a magical forcefield which has probability features. And Juggernaut has a healing factor just as good or even better than the Hulk's healing factor.

So in terms of Strength & Power.... I so give this battle to the Unstoppable Juggernaut.

If the battle is between mind power, agility, and speed... I give it to The Incredible Hulk .... I mean WW Hulk.

#36 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"

Hulk is stronger than the Juggernaut, but since the Juggernaut can't be beaten on a physical level, the Hulk did the smart thing. Being invulnerable doesn't make your stronger. IN my opinion a fight between these two would have no winner. The Hulk would get so strong that he would just throw Juggernaut around but there wouldf be no damage. And the Hulk would heal so rapidly from anything the Juggernaut did, it would be next to nothing.

But again, The Hulk is stronger than Juggernaut. No one is stronger (on earth anyway)!

"

For your information; the Hulk and the Juggernaut are physically just as strong. I know that you're arguing the results of the  Hulk getting angrier gets stronger than the Juggernaut, but you're forgetting to add one important factor. The Juggernaut gets as strong as his opponent gets.

Hulk can get angrier and angrier  and grow stronger and bigger all he wants too, but in the end; he'll only find Juggernaut to be just as strong as he is, no matter how angry Hulk gets.

And another important factor to this argument is that the Hulk has healing factor and uses it often simply because his flesh IS penetrable. Hulk CAN bleed, and can be injured. Whereas; Juggernaut has truly impenetrable flesh. Plus he's wearing a virtually impenetrable armor, and yet protected times over with a magical forcefield which has probability features. And Juggernaut has a healing factor just as good or even better than the Hulk's healing factor.

So in terms of Strength & Power.... I so give this battle to the Unstoppable Juggernaut.

If the battle is between mind power, agility, and speed... I give it to The Incredible Hulk .... I mean WW Hulk.

#37 Edited by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"

BlackPool says:

"StarjackerSeth says:
"Alpha says:
Deadpool beat him by impalement."

Deadpool did not beat him..don't make up stuff.Deadpool moved out of the way so that Hulk was impaled and then he ran away.Hulk was still standing.

"
Hulk was actually on his knees and he no longer had any intention of fighting Deadpool, Deadpool got what he came there for and left. Deadpool beat the Hulk in the same fashion the Cat beat Deadpool.
#38 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way hulk can beat the juggernaut is if the juggernaut is only standing still becuase if the juggernaut moves, the hulk can not really stop him. hulk can toss juggernaut far way however... don't know if that truely determines a win or not. gladiator tossed the juggernaut too becuase knew that that was the only way to beat the juggernaut.

if it came down to comparing strength and power juggernaut is probably an exact equal to the destroyer of asguard.

#39 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio
Rdeegvainl said:
"HellionVulcan said:
"
"
What an odd thing to say.
#40 Posted by never give up (9724 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut for the win.

#41 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut. He was clearly winning until Hulk tricked him.

#42 Posted by never give up (9724 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Juggernaut. He was clearly winning until Hulk tricked him."
Yup
#43 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming that BFR is considered a win....Hulk.

#44 Posted by never give up (9724 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"Assuming that BFR is considered a win....Hulk."
Why cant juggernaut bfr him.
#45 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Sparda said:
Why cant juggernaut bfr him."
WWH seemed to be smarter in combat than Juggs, so between the two I think it would be more likely that Hulk would do it first.
#46 Posted by never give up (9724 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"never give up said:
"Sparda said:
WWH seemed to be smarter in combat than Juggs, so between the two I think it would be more likely that Hulk would do it first."
Im sure they are both at the same level of intelligence.
#47 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Sparda said:
"never give up said:
"Sparda said:
WWH seemed to be smarter in combat than Juggs, so between the two I think it would be more likely that Hulk would do it first."
Im sure they are both at the same level of intelligence."
Maybe in straight up I.Q., but I was talking about battle skills. Like being a tactician, reading your opponent's moves, etc.
#48 Posted by never give up (9724 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"never give up said:
"Sparda said:
"never give up said:
"Sparda said:
Im sure they are both at the same level of intelligence."
Maybe in straight up I.Q., but I was talking about battle skills. Like being a tactician, reading your opponent's moves, etc."
Juggernaut is stronger than him why cant he throw him in space.
#49 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
He doesn't move fast enough to do that.
#50 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Sparda said:
He doesn't move fast enough to do that."
All he'd have to do is the same thing he did in WWH/X-Men.