This topic is locked from further discussion.

#251 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:

@Susanoo: Oh, don't bring that hundredfold bullshit, Thor said that because he got a beating from Juggernaut.
Thor can't win against classic Juggernaut, classic Cain could generate magic as well. Current loses, so what ? Cyttorak depowered him because he didn't like the Uni-Force.

Hundredfold bullshit? Wtf are you talking about?

He defeated classic twice in comics. He stomps him in the battle thread. Maybe you didn't read this clearly but, we're debating on who SHOULD win, not who has won in the comics (even going by your faulty and delusional logic, Thor defeated him twice).

#252 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: BFR is not a win, and that wasn't Classic Juggernaut, classic Juggernaut is the one who fought Nightmare and freed Eternity.
Juggernaut stomps, if we're debating on who SHOULD win, then Juggernaut wins because he can redirect Thor's own magic back at him.
#253 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Susanoo: BFR is not a win, and that wasn't Classic Juggernaut, classic Juggernaut is the one who fought Nightmare and freed Eternity.
Juggernaut stomps, if we're debating on who SHOULD win, then Juggernaut wins because he can redirect Thor's own magic back at him.

Read the battle rules again? Bfr counts as a win. Classic Juggernaut is the one that fought Thor.
So tell me how Juggernaut is going to catch a hammer that speeds far faster than the speed of light around him and negating his magic? The hammer will negate his magic and forcefield before he can try to bounce it back (He can't anyways).
#254 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: Classic Juggernaut is the one who fought Nightmare, the one who fought Thor didn't even have magic skills.
Juggernaut's forcefield has stopped his hammer before, and Juggernaut can just redirect it back at Thor as he did with Storm's power. Or he can simply make Thor collide into him.
#255 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:

Juggernaut stated Thor took away his invulnerability.

I already have.

I know about his invulnerabilities. I believe I've written all his powers before in some thread.

Juggernaut cannot lift Thors hammer so therefore, that's either infeasible or he was amped in some way.

if he took away his invulnerability completely, thor would have literally killed cain with one shot. juggernaut's statement is talking about one aspect of his invulnerability and that is the link of his constant power. thor casted a summoning spell to do this. what if juggernaut decided to cast a spell of his own? well he decided not too, because he wanted to see what thor had in store for him. one mistake he didn't make again.

thor doesn't believe the saying, "fool me onces, shame on me..... fool me again......  ..... .... you fool me you can't get fooled again." -G.W. Bush lol ---

--because juggernaut didn't lift thor's hammer, he did what RULK did and used it's own momentum right back at thor and that's because thor likes to throw his hammer around all the time. the 60 minute rule isn't p.i.s.... that was the basic LAW of classic thor. the P.I.S part was thor using his hammer to create a barrier around the castle to black extra-dimensional forces from being streamed in.... the forcefield is that link! therefore thor took off the forcefield, not the complete totality of invulnerabilities.

if he did. it would be thor vs cain marko; not the juggernaut.

#256 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor
Did Thor throw it at Juggernaut at full speed? No. This is simple, at the start of the battle, Thor speedblitzes Juggernaut or immediately throws his hammer around Juggernaut to negate his magic and then proceed to destroy him at lightning speed. Juggernaut cannot react to this speed from what I've seen.  
#257 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro said:

@Susanoo said:

Juggernaut stated Thor took away his invulnerability.

I already have.

I know about his invulnerabilities. I believe I've written all his powers before in some thread.

Juggernaut cannot lift Thors hammer so therefore, that's either infeasible or he was amped in some way.

if he took away his invulnerability completely, thor would have literally killed cain with one shot. juggernaut's statement is talking about one aspect of his invulnerability and that is the link of his constant power. thor casted a summoning spell to do this. what if juggernaut decided to cast a spell of his own? well he decided not too, because he wanted to see what thor had in store for him. one mistake he didn't make again.

thor doesn't believe the saying, "fool me onces, shame on me..... fool me again......  ..... .... you fool me you can't get fooled again." -G.W. Bush lol ---

--because juggernaut didn't lift thor's hammer, he did what RULK did and used it's own momentum right back at thor and that's because thor likes to throw his hammer around all the time. the 60 minute rule isn't p.i.s.... that was the basic LAW of classic thor. the P.I.S part was thor using his hammer to create a barrier around the castle to black extra-dimensional forces from being streamed in.... the forcefield is that link! therefore thor took off the forcefield, not the complete totality of invulnerabilities.

if he did. it would be thor vs cain marko; not the juggernaut.

Invulnerability loss doesn't mean superhuman durabilty loss.

Pis? No. Thor has done similar things to Loki and the wrecking crew.

Tell me what you would think happens if Thor throws his hammer at them at this speed:

#258 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
@TheUltimateSurvivor
Did Thor throw it at Juggernaut at full speed? No. This is simple, at the start of the battle, Thor speedblitzes Juggernaut or immediately throws his hammer around Juggernaut to negate his magic and then proceed to destroy him at lightning speed. Juggernaut cannot react to this speed from what I've seen.  
speed doesn't matter because juggernaut steals momentum just like flash steals speed. without momentum there is no speed. but these are only just a few, and it's p.i.s against juggernaut because the writer turned moral's on, and juggernaut, being the nice guy he is; wants thor to use his full potential on him.

#259 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: And you can prove that Thor threw it not at the full speed ?
Juggernaut turns his forcefield on, absorbs inertia from Mjolnir, and pwns Thor. Simple as that.
#260 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Susanoo: And you can prove that Thor threw it not at the full speed ?
Juggernaut turns his forcefield on, absorbs inertia from Mjolnir, and pwns Thor. Simple as that.

Your telling me Thor ALWAYS throws and wills his hammer at billions of times faster than light then? LOL?

Thor uses his speed and bfrs Juggernaut. Simple as that.

@Lance Bastro

said:

@Susanoo said:

@TheUltimateSurvivor

speed doesn't matter because juggernaut steals momentum just like flash steals speed. without momentum there is no speed. but these are only just a few, and it's p.i.s against juggernaut because the writer turned moral's on, and juggernaut, being the nice guy he is; wants thor to use his full potential on him.

Speed matters if he doesn't have the synapse to react. Flash has picosecond reaction speed. Juggernaut has lower reaction speed than street levelers.
#261 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: I'm not telling anything. I just asked you whether you could prove he threw his hammer not on the full speed at the Juggernaut.
#262 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

doom sees this debate as an opportunity!

#263 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Susanoo: I'm not telling anything. I just asked you whether you could prove he threw his hammer not on the full speed at the Juggernaut.

Why do you want me to prove a plus for Thor? Aren't you siding with Juggernaut?
#264 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor can bfr him

#265 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25512 posts) - - Show Bio

thor wins.

#266 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

The Odinson triumphs.

#267 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps.

#268 Posted by progenitor (7551 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in a draw, IMO.
#269 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in BFR, as it always does.

#270 Posted by MutenRoshi (851 posts) - - Show Bio
Juggernaut.
dies  

#271 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio
@MutenRoshi: U mad bro ? Using crossovers as an arguement ? XD
#272 Posted by AtraCruor (237 posts) - - Show Bio

The cyttorak is magic and using Mjolnir, Thor can negate mystical enchantments and energies. Negate the cyttorak's power, punch. done. Thor wins.

#273 Posted by The Opposite (293 posts) - - Show Bio

thor wins because he has blond hair.

#274 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtraCruor said:
The cyttorak is magic and using Mjolnir, Thor can negate mystical enchantments and energies. Negate the cyttorak's power, punch. done. Thor wins.
good grief.
#275 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@MutenRoshi said:
Juggernaut.
dies  

LOL 1. 2/3rds of your scans are from non-canon crossovers. One, where Venom destroyed Superman. 
2. The best part? Juggernaut wasn't significantly harmed by the Hulk whatsoever. Throwing him didn't knock him out, it didn't kill him, it just BFRed him and Hulk thought he won. So good luck with that. 
#276 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor... He can BFR him or cut him off his power source as he once did.

#277 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
thor has never cut off his power source
#278 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
@czarny_samael said:
He cut off his invulnerability (partly).
#279 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
@czarny_samael said:
but not his strength, his size, his mystical armor etc..  In other words he was not cut off from his power source.
#280 Edited by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael said:
but not his strength, his size, his mystical armor etc..  In other words he was not cut off from his power source.
And I never said he was.
#281 Posted by AtraCruor (237 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut: Yes he did.  It was around his v2 time, where Thor was chasing down Thanos to prevent him from gaining the power of Ragnarok.  Juggernaut was running rampant and so Thor stopped long enough to take him down. Used Mjolnir to negate the mystic energies of the Cyttorak and then bam took him out then later went and beat Thanos to death.
#282 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtraCruor: For 60 seconds max.
#283 Posted by AtraCruor (237 posts) - - Show Bio
@tron_bonne: It's Thor.  He can do a lotta damage in sixty seconds
#284 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtraCruor: A lotta damage to Juggernaut's helmet lol
#285 Posted by AtraCruor (237 posts) - - Show Bio
@tron_bonne: With the Cytorrak's energies negated, Juggernaut has no power.  No durability, strength, speed etc which leaves him wide open to be taken out.
#286 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

thor odin force wins against unstoppable juggernaut

#287 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

The Winner: 
There will never be one here.  
Endless convo =)

#288 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

true @Kallarkz said:

The Winner: There will never be one here.  Endless convo =)
true it tough its like hulk vs thor or superman vs thor
#289 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtraCruor: If that where true one full punch of Thor's would of knocked Juggernaut's head off into space but that didn't happen did it.
#290 Posted by AtraCruor (237 posts) - - Show Bio
@tron_bonne: You're forgetting that Thor pulls his punches when dealing with non powered enemies.
#291 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz said:

The Winner: There will never be one here.  Endless convo =)

#292 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtraCruor: The helmet exploding off of Juggernaut's head indicates pulling punches?
#293 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@tron_bonne said:
@AtraCruor: For 60 seconds max.
Only because Thor had to touch Mjolnir in after each 60 to change into human.  He don't need it anymore.

@czarny_samael said:
Good correction from both. The other thing is that doesn't change the outcome.
#294 Posted by ChompOnThis12589 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins by BFR in worse case circumstances. Thor beat classic Juggernaut so Thor wins no matter what pretty much. With Mjolnir Thor wins 10/10. Juggernaut can only win if Mjolnir doesn't come into play, then it would be Juggernaut 9/10. Thor would still take one due to Odinforce.

#295 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorownzsuperman said:

THOR WINS!

#296 Posted by NeonBlade (172 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vlad Tepes Dracula said:
MMFG it doesnt MATTER!!!

it happened Juggs lost get over it!!

caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNN!!!
#297 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#298 Edited by tommyxx516 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

using stories written 10+years ago isn't relevant. Thor has gotten his butt kicked by a handful of people for the past 2-3 years since Seige and his teammates has always come to his rescue.

#299 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@tommyxx516 said:

using stories written 10+ isn't relevant. Thor has gotten his butt kicked by a handful of people for the past 2-3 years since Seige and his teammates has always come to his rescue.

HUH?? where is this coming from??

#300 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Susanoo said:

Thor stomps