• 116 results
#1 Edited by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

The Living Tribunal and Spectre agreed to a contest of superior might against incalculable endurance. The Living Tribunal said he only had one person to use, and the Spectre can select any team he wants. Spectre agrees and selects a team of 11 superior might to go against this ONE, that the Living Tribunal is blooping about.

• Superman
  • Wonderwoman
  • Hawkwoman
  • Flash
  • Red Tornado
  • Zoom
  • Kalibak
  • Orion
  • Superboy
  • Green Lantern Kyle
  • Cyborg Superman

The Living Tribunal then summons the Juggernaut. But the Juggernaut does not show. Spectre laughs at the Living Tribunal, as the LT asks permission of Cyttorak if he can borrow the Juggernaut at his presents.. An Agreement was accepted only if Cyttorak is able to watch.

The Human Juggernaut is therefore summoned before the three entities.

The Spectre didn't want this to slip through, so he made the arena so it can be open and escape proof. A block wide, maybe about 500 ft in diameter and cased around it an impenetrable forcefield so that Juggernuat  CAN NOT LEAVE the arena

And so..
The battle Begins.

MEEEE JUUUGGERRRNAAUUTTT!!!!

vs

Win through knock out, incapacitation, death, fatigue.
#2 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone? I'm sure Juggernaut will get the living crap beat out of him here, but since he can't be BFRed how is the team supposed to make him stay down?

#3 Edited by JediXMan (29560 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't get killed. But he'll get KOed pretty quickly here. Pretty much everyone on the roster has fought much worse.

PS: Why is Zoom, Kalibak, and Cyborg Superman here?

#4 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" He doesn't get killed. But he'll get KOed pretty quickly here. Pretty much everyone on the roster has fought much worse.  PS: Why is Zoom, Kalibak, and Cyborg Superman here? "
I needed better replacements for the weaker guys like Batman, Plasticman,etc. Can the Juggernaut be Oked??? (hmmmm)
#5 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

I never seen Juggernaut get Koed before.

#6 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion and Cyborg Superman are overkill, no?

#7 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:
"Orion and Cyborg Superman are overkill, no? "

since they can't knock out or incapacitate him, no.
#8 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be so much better if there was a telepath here. I could see Zoom or Flash removing the helmet. But, without a telepath to exploit Juggernaut's weakness, it's not worth anything.

#9 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84522 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" This would be so much better if there was a telepath here. I could see Zoom or Flash removing the helmet. But, without a telepath to exploit Juggernaut's weakness, it's not worth anything. "
Superman could use T-Vo
Moderator Online
#10 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

If, I don't know, Martian Manhunter was here or something then the JL would probably win, but since he's not, they all just sort of look really awkward until the entities get bored and send them back. Juggernaut isn't going to be hitting any of them and they can't really do anything to knock him out.

#11 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84522 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" This would be so much better if there was a telepath here. I could see Zoom or Flash removing the helmet. But, without a telepath to exploit Juggernaut's weakness, it's not worth anything. "
Superman could attempt to use the T-Vo warrior technique if they remove his helmet.
Moderator Online
#12 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

All of these guys are tough as hell though. Juggernaut will be used as a ping pong ball in this fight.

#13 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro said:
"All of these guys are tough as hell though. Juggernaut will be used as a ping pong ball in this fight. "

why?
#14 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" Superman could attempt to use the T-Vo warrior technique if they remove his helmet. "
Oh, sh!t. Thanks for reminding me! 

Justice League wins.
#15 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

What is T-vo????

#16 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro said:
" What is T-vo???? "
Torquasm-Vo. It's a telepathic warrior technique. I'll look up some scans for you.
#17 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Lance Bastro said:
" What is T-vo???? "
Torquasm-Vo. It's a telepathic warrior technique. I'll look up some scans for you. "
K. cool. This oughta be interesting.
#18 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @Static Shock said:
Superman could attempt to use the T-Vo warrior technique if they remove his helmet. "

doesn't the opponent have to accept that for it to work?
#19 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
" doesn't the opponent have to accept that for it to work? "
Not that I know of.

#20 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @the human Juggernaut said:
" doesn't the opponent have to accept that for it to work? "
Not that I know of.

"

he accepted it by attacking superman telepathically
#21 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
" he accepted it by attacking superman telepathically "
You know, maybe you're right. I just looked at other instances, and it looks like the technique only works if two people agree to it.
#22 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84522 posts) - - Show Bio

Moderator Online
#23 Posted by tensor (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

does orion have mother box if yes jla wins

#24 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman or Wonder Woman can beat him alone. And I think it's funny that the Living Tribunal is lowered to having to ask permission of anyone.
#25 Edited by Bor (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alpha said:

" Superman or Wonder Woman can beat him alone. And I think it's funny that the Living Tribunal is lowered to having to ask permission of anyone. "

They cant realy beat him due to his dura and healing - no matter what damage they will do (if they could) it will be healed at once - and still he can create force field.

Superman can easily bfr him, WW ? Dont know her.
#26 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bor said:
" @Alpha said:
" Superman or Wonder Woman can beat him alone. And I think it's funny that the Living Tribunal is lowered to having to ask permission of anyone. "
They cant beat him due to his dura and healing - no matter what damage they will do (if they could) it will be healed at once - and still he can create force field.  Superman can easily bfr him, WW ? Dont know her. "

They are many times stronger than anyone that has ever faced Juggernaut in Marvel. If Savage Hulk can battle him the way he did in their first meeting and WarHulk can defeat his as he did, then two DC characters that could move a planet together is going to superior to what is supllied to Juggernaut in my opinion.
#27 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bor said:
" @Alpha said:
They cant beat him due to his dura and healing - no matter what damage they will do (if they could) it will be healed at once - and still he can create force field.  Superman can easily bfr him, WW ? Dont know her. "

Ok i just found a way for them to win. They can use WW's  "Lasso of Truth" to tie him up at FTL speeds. From what i know its virtually indestructible. So there its a  win by incapacitation.
#28 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alpha said:
"@Bor said:
" @Alpha said:
They are many times stronger than anyone that has ever faced Juggernaut in Marvel. If Savage Hulk can battle him the way he did in their first meeting and WarHulk can defeat his as he did, then two DC characters that could move a planet together is going to superior to what is supllied to Juggernaut in my opinion. "

Especially WW who is powered by powerful magics.
#29 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
"@Bor said:
" @Alpha said:
Ok i just found a way for them to win. They can use WW's  "Lasso of Truth" to tie him up at FTL speeds. From what i know its virtually indestructible. So there its a  win by incapacitation. "

Good point
#30 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
" @Bor said:
" @Alpha said:
Ok i just found a way for them to win. They can use WW's  "Lasso of Truth" to tie him up at FTL speeds. From what i know its virtually indestructible. So there its a  win by incapacitation. "
Good point.

JLA win via lasso.
#31 Edited by Bor (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alpha said:

" @Bor said:

" @Alpha said:
They are many times stronger than anyone that has ever faced Juggernaut in Marvel. If Savage Hulk can battle him the way he did in their first meeting and WarHulk can defeat his as he did, then two DC characters that could move a planet together is going to superior to what is supllied to Juggernaut in my opinion. "
War didnt defeat him, actulay he did nothing beyond slowing him down (or stopped for a very short mom) and throwing him in the air. Savage Hulk did less to him than Jugg to him - Hulk attacked him at back(when he wasnt expecting), secondly hit him by two hands and threw him in rocks- that all- Hulk was knocked out after every single punch from Jugg.  But if due to anger War Hulk was allowed to have full potential it means that his strength was there realy infinte yes ? So WH could be even stronger than Superman. And it was basic level of power Jugg. He can be hundreds times stronger.
#32 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bor said:
"@Alpha said:

" @Bor said:

" @Alpha said:
War didnt defeat him, actulay he did nothing beyond slowing him down (or stopped for a very short mom) and throwing him in the air. Savage Hulk did less to him than Jugg to him - Hulk attacked him at back(when he wasnt expecting), secondly hit him by two hands and threw him in rocks- that all- Hulk was knocked out after every single punch from Jugg.  But if due to anger War Hulk was allowed to have full potential it means that his strength was there realy infinte yes ? So WH could be even stronger than Superman. And it was basic level of power Jugg. He can be hundreds times stronger. "

Savage Hulk and Juggernaut was equal in exchange. If anyone was said to in the view of winning it would have been the Hulk since he BFR him easily. WarHulk defeated him. When you lie on your back stood over by your opponent and can't fight back, your beaten. And though Juggernaut and the Hulk have potential for NEAR limitless strength, that would be still in Marvel standards and they may effect a large land mass. DC characters effect planets.
#33 Posted by Bor (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alpha: 

If for you it doesnt matter how figth goes, then ok but truth is that you cant say that they were equal. Not at all - every single punch from Jugg and Hulk is knocked out and confused (he was ready for punches) when Jugg was once time attacked from back (when he wasn expecting - or you like this type of attack?) , second time hit by two hands and when he lied Hulk threw him in to rocks - no knock out at all - even spider man could throw him.

Hulk due to his anger potential to have infinte strength but that he cant get angrier and angrier- he has near limitless strength but if Celestials tech allowed him to have full potential so i dont know mayby he had strength in these terms. Anyway it was only Classic Jugg.
He couldnt hurt Jugg- he did nothing- after throwing him in the air Jugg lied in the ground - wasnt it stupid ? Falling from that height is nothing, is less than nothing in comparison to blows he took without force field without any bruise.
#34 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bor said:
" @Alpha:   If for you it doesnt matter how figth goes, then ok but truth is that you cant say that they were equal. Not at all - every single punch from Jugg and Hulk is knocked out and confused (he was ready for punches) when Jugg was once time attacked from back (when he wasn expecting - or you like this type of attack?) , second time hit by two hands and when he lied Hulk threw him in to rocks - no knock out at all - even spider man could throw him.  Hulk due to his anger potential to have infinte strength but that he cant get angrier and angrier- he has near limitless strength but if Celestials tech allowed him to have full potential so i dont know mayby he had strength in these terms. Anyway it was only Classic Jugg. He couldnt hurt Jugg- he did nothing- after throwing him in the air Jugg lied in the ground - wasnt it stupid ? Falling from that height is nothing, is less than nothing in comparison to blows he took without force field without any bruise. "

It wasn't that he threw him but from the position he was in he was able to gain back the advantage. Juggernaut had him clearly at a disadsvantage with that head lock while on his knees. Your view of how the fight went before that is yours and I will let you have it though I saw it differently. Their exchange was just that with neither having a clear advantage until that end. At best their battle gave nothing to suggest superiority by either one of them.
#35 Posted by Bor (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alpha:  Big superiority of dura and healing of Jugg is well known atm.  But due to facts that Hulk is more agile and better h2h combatant - these things work again for Jugg .

But plz tell what do you see differently. That he didnt attack him at his back (when he did), that Jugg wasnt throwing in to rocks (when he was), that Hulk wasnt knocked out and confused after every single punches (when he was)?
#36 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bor said:
" @Alpha:  Big superiority of dura and healing of Jugg is well known atm.  But due to facts that Hulk is more agile and better h2h combatant - these things work again for Jugg .  But plz tell what do you see differently. That he didnt attack him at his back (when he did), that Jugg wasnt throwing in to rocks (when he was), that Hulk wasnt knocked out and confused after every single punches (when he was)? "

They just exchanged blows. Nothing more. If you want to feel that Juggernauyt blows were more effective or superior in any way, go ahead. I expect SOTI would feel the same about the Hulk and I would express the same to him that I'm saying to you.  Where does it show confusion on the Hulk? The only sceene that shows the Hulk confused was when Juggernaut went flying from his helmet.  

This DC team Curbstomps Juggernaut.
#37 Edited by Bor (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alpha: 

Yes its the same when two fighers go to the fight and one of the is knocked out and confused after every single punches, second is trying to do some under rules attack (like attack from back, throw opponetn etc) and none of his attack does effect on opponent. And its equal exchanging of blows, yes ofc ^^ very equal. 

SOTI ? I dont expect anything more from him than underrating Jugg in every situtation to level of Wolvie. So its obvious.

They cant curbstomp him due to his healing and dura. Also Cyttorak can grant him  strength level that propably easily rival or exceed any Superman or so.
#38 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite thread .

#39 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:

"Spite thread . "

Its not. The op whanted to show how nobody from the GLA (well almost) can't win vs Juggs if there is no BFR in the game. 
But i found a way. 

Ok i just found a way for them to win. They can use WW's  "Lasso of Truth" to tie him up at FTL speeds. From what i know its virtually indestructible. So there its a  win by incapacitation.    
#40 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:

" @TheJuggernautpunch said:

"Spite thread . "

Its not. The op whanted to show how nobody from the GLA (well almost) can't win vs Juggs if there is no BFR in the game. 
But i found a way. 

Ok i just found a way for them to win. They can use WW's  "Lasso of Truth" to tie him up at FTL speeds. From what i know its virtually indestructible. So there its a  win by incapacitation.     "
Oh , so that's why OP said "Juggernaut will be used as a ping pong ball in this fight " ? It's a spite thread .
#41 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Xan said:

" @TheJuggernautpunch said:

"Spite thread . "

But i found a way. 

Ok i just found a way for them to win. They can use WW's  "Lasso of Truth" to tie him up at FTL speeds. From what i know its virtually indestructible. So there its a  win by incapacitation.     "
Oh , so that's why OP said "Juggernaut will be used as a ping pong ball in this fight " ? It's a spite thread . "
He also said : 

it an impenetrable forcefield so that Juggernuat  CAN NOT LEAVE the arena.  
Win through knock out, incapacitation, death, fatigue.  
Anyone? I'm sure Juggernaut will get the living crap beat out of him here, but since he can't be BFRed how is the team supposed to make him stay down?  

But its hard for me to be sure what its in his head.
#42 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan: Of course it would be hard . Just look at his nickname .
#43 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bor said:
"@Alpha:   Yes its the same when two fighers go to the fight and one of the is knocked out and confused after every single punches, second is trying to do some under rules attack (like attack from back, throw opponetn etc) and none of his attack does effect on opponent. And its equal exchanging of blows, yes ofc ^^ very equal.   SOTI ? I dont expect anything more from him than underrating Jugg in every situtation to level of Wolvie. So its obvious. They cant curbstomp him due to his healing and dura. Also Cyttorak can grant him  strength level that propably easily rival or exceed any Superman or so. "

When that strength to rival Superman or Wonder Woman is shown, then I will agree but while they haven't shown Juggernaut superior in strength to the Hulk, then I look at that as an empty statemement.
#44 Posted by Bor (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alpha:  He showed to be stronger than WWH during arms wrestling but im saying thtat he is at least as strong as extremely enraged WWH coze he can get a bit angrier yet before he will be tired etc.  8 th day showed to be many times stronger than Thor (doing this by catch it needed to have realy great superiority of strength) and it was still small fract of Cyttorak. Cyttorak has power to restrain easily Galactus, SS, Nova and dr Strange, he must have astounding level of power to give for Cain.
#45 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Xan: Of course it would be hard . Just look at his nickname . "

I am not familiar with him. Not that it matters this is a stupid topic.
#46 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
"@Bor said:
" @Alpha said:

and then he uses the forcefield to take it off
#47 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alpha said:
"@Bor said:
"@Alpha said:

" @Bor said:

" @Alpha said:
War didnt defeat him, actulay he did nothing beyond slowing him down (or stopped for a very short mom) and throwing him in the air. Savage Hulk did less to him than Jugg to him - Hulk attacked him at back(when he wasnt expecting), secondly hit him by two hands and threw him in rocks- that all- Hulk was knocked out after every single punch from Jugg.  But if due to anger War Hulk was allowed to have full potential it means that his strength was there realy infinte yes ? So WH could be even stronger than Superman. And it was basic level of power Jugg. He can be hundreds times stronger. "
Savage Hulk and Juggernaut was equal in exchange. If anyone was said to in the view of winning it would have been the Hulk since he BFR him easily. WarHulk defeated him. When you lie on your back stood over by your opponent and can't fight back, your beaten. And though Juggernaut and the Hulk have potential for NEAR limitless strength, that would be still in Marvel standards and they may effect a large land mass. DC characters effect planets. "

read comics before talking about them
#48 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Xan said:
"@Bor said:
" @Alpha said:
and then he uses the forcefield to take it off "
Prove it.
#49 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
" @Xan said:
"@Bor said:
" @Alpha said:
Prove it. "

his forcefield repels objects, even magical ones like mjolnir.
#50 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Baldy said:
" @Xan said:
"@Bor said:
" @Alpha said:
Prove it. "
his forcefield repels objects, even magical ones like mjolnir. "
I've never seen it repel an object that's both indestructable and tied around him.