Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Alpha said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @the human Juggernaut said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Alpha said:
" Was Juggernaut's shields down when he fought WarHulk? "
no but he had just got his powers back so it can be said that he did not have it on at the time "
wrong hulk. "
oops warhulk just makes me think of WWH "
So did he? "
no
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Hadrelius
@the human Juggernaut said:
" @Alpha said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Alpha said:
no but he had just got his powers back so it can be said that he did not have it on at the time "
wrong hulk. "
So did he? "
no "
How was it explained that it wasn't? I would think he would go in at full power if he had to deal with a Hulk that was more powerful than any other he had fought before.,
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alpha said:
" @Alpha said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Alpha said:
wrong hulk. "
So did he? "
no "
How was it explained that it wasn't? I would think he would go in at full power if he had to deal with a Hulk that was more powerful than any other he had fought before., "
because hulk can never do anything to hurt him, so it's not needed.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Hadrelius

So if that Hulk could rough him up like that, it would be even worst with Superman. Cause like SOTI says, even that Hulk is weak compared to Superman.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alpha said:
" So if that Hulk could rough him up like that, it would be even worst with Superman. Cause like SOTI says, even that Hulk is weak compared to Superman. "
except he wasn't roughed up.  Did you read the issue in question?
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Hadrelius
"@Alpha said:
" So if that Hulk could rough him up like that, it would be even worst with Superman. Cause like SOTI says, even that Hulk is weak compared to Superman. "
except he wasn't roughed up.  Did you read the issue in question?"

Just saw the highlites. Like Juggernaut pushing him back then WarHulk being able to stop his forward momentum. Then using the cable to throw him around. Based on the pic before the sword swing and teleportation of Juggernaut, the artist illustrates wear on Juggernaut. He is down and on his back.
PrimeDirective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By PrimeDirective

Here's the real kicker... If Juggernaut begins moving in a certain direction, nothing can stop him. Sometimes he even has trouble stopping himself when exerting too much power. That power is a magically based power, so in essence, it's quite possible that Superman couldn't stop his advance. In fact, one of Juggernaut's punches might hit Superman like one of Captain Marvel's punches hit Superman, meaning Juggernaut has a good chance here.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Hadrelius
@PrimeDirective said:
"Here's the real kicker... If Juggernaut begins moving in a certain direction, nothing can stop him. Sometimes he even has trouble stopping himself when exerting too much power. That power is a magically based power, so in essence, it's quite possible that Superman couldn't stop his advance. In fact, one of Juggernaut's punches might hit Superman like one of Captain Marvel's punches hit Superman, meaning Juggernaut has a good chance here. "

Good point as far as how Juggernaut blows could effect Superman (though he would never be able to land one). But WarHulk did stop his forward momentum and his power isn't based on magic, but science.
PrimeDirective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By PrimeDirective
@Alpha: Actually... WWH didn't stop Juggs, but sorta judo-side-stepped him, adding a ridiculous amount of momentum to his forward advance. It caused Juggs to skid outside the battlefield, but didn't reeeeally stop him. I guess by that token, Superman could do the same to Juggs, but to be fair, Hulk is actually somewhat resistant to magical-based attacks. It was that reason he was super-effective in the Defenders. Superman, as we know, doesn't share that advantage. Also, yes, Juggs' powers do stem from a magical source - the demigod Cyttorak.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Hadrelius
@PrimeDirective said:
"@Alpha: Actually... WWH didn't stop Juggs, but sorta judo-side-stepped him, adding a ridiculous amount of momentum to his forward advance. It caused Juggs to skid outside the battlefield, but didn't reeeeally stop him. I guess by that token, Superman could do the same to Juggs, but to be fair, Hulk is actually somewhat resistant to magical-based attacks. It was that reason he was super-effective in the Defenders. Superman, as we know, doesn't share that advantage. Also, yes, Juggs' powers do stem from a magical source - the demigod Cyttorak."

No, he stopped him. WarHulk was being pushed back, then suddenly stopped and Juggernaut had a look like "impossible" on his face. WarHulk didn't push him backwards but Juggernauts forward motion was halted. The he lifted him with the cable thing.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61  Edited By Static Shock
@PrimeDirective said:
" @Alpha: Actually... WWH didn't stop Jugs, but sorta judo-side-stepped him
Alpha is referring to War-Hulk, the version of Hulk that Apocalypse powered up with Celestial Technology. That was the version that stopped Juggernaut's momentum.
Winduizcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By Winduizcool
@Apparition said:
" @Winduizcool said:
" Uuuummmmmmmmm. Juggernaut doesn't have lungs so he wouldn't feel any pain. I'd say Juggernaut considering my friend told me he could pick up planet Earth.  "
so its your lungs and not your nerves that make you feel pain??  i have to write that down somewhere (ignoring the fact that juggernaut does have lungs and can not pick up planet earth...) "
My friend told me about it.
Winduizcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By Winduizcool
@Static Shock said:
" @Winduizcool said:
" Uuuummmmmmmmm. Juggernaut doesn't have lungs so he wouldn't feel any pain. I'd say Juggernaut considering my friend told me he could pick up planet Earth.  "
Your friend doesn't know what he's talking about. "
I called him and he said he might of been over exaggerating. And when I said lungs I didn't mean to type that.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alpha said:
"@Alpha said:
Just saw the highlites. Like Juggernaut pushing him back then WarHulk being able to stop his forward momentum. Then using the cable to throw him around. Based on the pic before the sword swing and teleportation of Juggernaut, the artist illustrates wear on Juggernaut. He is down and on his back. "
then you didn't read the issue.  The fight was a stalemate.  They were evenly matched.  The artist never illustrated wear.  Hell, colossus has knocked juggernaut down before, doesn't mean that he's ever beaten him.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Hadrelius
" @Alpha said:
"@Alpha said:
Just saw the highlites. Like Juggernaut pushing him back then WarHulk being able to stop his forward momentum. Then using the cable to throw him around. Based on the pic before the sword swing and teleportation of Juggernaut, the artist illustrates wear on Juggernaut. He is down and on his back. "
then you didn't read the issue.  The fight was a stalemate.  They were evenly matched.  The artist never illustrated wear.  Hell, colossus has knocked juggernaut down before, doesn't mean that he's ever beaten him. "
Like i said, it's up for interpretation. The pic shows wear to me. From the angry and frustrated look on his face to the damage to his custom. It seems obvious that he came up against something that he wasn't going to beat.

No Caption Provided

What do you see when you look at the pic of Juggernaut? Even better. What do you see as the artist description of the scene?
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By MKF30

Superman would crush Juggs. What the hell is Juggs going to do vs. Superman? nothing

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alpha said:
" @Alpha said:
"@Alpha said:
then you didn't read the issue.  The fight was a stalemate.  They were evenly matched.  The artist never illustrated wear.  Hell, colossus has knocked juggernaut down before, doesn't mean that he's ever beaten him. "
Like i said, it's up for interpretation. The pic shows wear to me. From the angry and frustrated look on his face to the damage to his custom. It seems obvious that he came up against something that he wasn't going to beat.

No Caption Provided
What do you see when you look at the pic of Juggernaut? Even better. What do you see as the artist description of the scene? "
there's no damage to his costume, and he looks angry half the time you ever see him.  Again, read the issue in question.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Apparition
@Winduizcool said:
" @Apparition said:
" @Winduizcool said:
so its your lungs and not your nerves that make you feel pain??  i have to write that down somewhere (ignoring the fact that juggernaut does have lungs and can not pick up planet earth...) "
My friend told me about it.
"
i wouldnt ever listen to him ever again ;)
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Hadrelius
" @Alpha said:
" @Alpha said:
"@Alpha said:

No Caption Provided
What do you see when you look at the pic of Juggernaut? Even better. What do you see as the artist description of the scene? "
there's no damage to his costume, and he looks angry half the time you ever see him.  Again, read the issue in question. "
Not sure what the earlier scenes are going to change. Someone posted the entire fight before. i didn't see anything that would change my perception of the scene. As far as no damage to his custom, what do you believe those cracks around the neck of the custom to be? And the look seems more frustration or exertion to me. I plan on getting the comic cause now I'm interested in the entire story. I'll keep a open mind until then.

But the earlier point was that this Hulk stopped his forward motion with power of strength alone. If he can do that and Superman's strength being still greatly superior, I see him being able to do even more. His so called unlimited power seem to have a limit being stopped like that.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By MKF30

I agree ^

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Supes

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Hadrelius
@MKF30 said:
" I agree ^ "
With?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alpha said:
" @Alpha said:
" @Alpha said:
"@Alpha said:

No Caption Provided
there's no damage to his costume, and he looks angry half the time you ever see him.  Again, read the issue in question. "
Not sure what the earlier scenes are going to change. Someone posted the entire fight before. i didn't see anything that would change my perception of the scene. As far as no damage to his custom, what do you believe those cracks around the neck of the custom to be? And the look seems more frustration or exertion to me. I plan on getting the comic cause now I'm interested in the entire story. I'll keep a open mind until then. But the earlier point was that this Hulk stopped his forward motion with power of strength alone. If he can do that and Superman's strength being still greatly superior, I see him being able to do even more. His so called unlimited power seem to have a limit being stopped like that. "
can't say i'm surprised.

anyway the "cracks" are just poor artwork, since there are lots of lines in his armor before they even start fighting.  So now it's frustration of exertion? You said anger earlier.  Make up your mind.  Also, hulk didn't stop his forward motion with "power of strength alone", he received power from an external source.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By MKF30
@Alpha said:
"@MKF30 said:
" I agree ^ "
With?"

What you said previously. Especially the part about Hulk taking on Juggs, Superman is way stronger then Hulk is so if Hulk could stop or deal with Juggs then Supes definitely could.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Hadrelius
@the human Juggernaut: can't say i'm surprised.

anyway the "cracks" are just poor artwork, since there are lots of lines in his armor before they even start fighting.  So now it's frustration of exertion? You said anger earlier.  Make up your mind.  Also, hulk didn't stop his forward motion with "power of strength alone", he received power from an external source.

I said frustration and anger. The anger would be from the fact that he wasn't going to win this one. Same source for the frustration. But this is all perception and really can't be argued since neither of us know the mind of the artist.

Yes, he was stopped by the augmented strength of the Hulk by the alien tech, but it was still strength alone. And that strength is nothing in comparison to Superman. So again, if he can exceed Juggernaut's unlimited power,  then Superman would do even more to him.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Zoom

Lol at TP for posting noncannon scans from a comic based off a tv show based off a comic and also for posting scans of Thor beating up the Juggernaut out of context.

Leads one to wonder if he's being purposely deceitful or if he just doesn't know any better. XD

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Static Shock
@Alpha said:
So again, if he can exceed Juggernaut's unlimited power,  then Superman would do even more to him. "
I don't think so. Superman would only be able to stop Juggernaut's forward motion if he was powered up with the same Celestial Technology. He's not, so it would be impossible for Superman to do so. Besides, comparing War Hulk to Superman isn't justifiable. War Hulk may not even be Hulk's strongest incarnation, and World War Hulk wasn't able to stop Juggernaut from pushing him back when they lock up with each other, anyway. If anything, the Celestial Technology could have been made for the sole purpose of negating Juggernaut's forward motion and nothing more.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By MKF30

Superman isn't human ^,and he's fueled by the sun he doesn't have to have any kind of technology. He's Superman lol. It would be like Superman fighting DD but a lot easier....

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock said:
" @Alpha said:
So again, if he can exceed Juggernaut's unlimited power,  then Superman would do even more to him. "
I don't think so. Superman would only be able to stop Juggernaut's forward motion if he was powered up with the same Celestial Technology. He's not, so it would be impossible for Superman to do so. "
The tech made him stronger. strong enuff to stop the unstoppable but he still wasn't stronger than Supes. so if he could, why not Supes?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Static Shock
@Zoom said:
" Lol at TP for posting noncannon scans from a comic based off a tv show based off a comic and also for posting scans of Thor beating up the Juggernaut out of context.Leads one to wonder if he's being purposely deceitful or if he just doesn't know any better. XD "
He was getting ready to post scans from the Marvel vs. DC crossover. LOL.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Static Shock
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"The tech made him stronger. strong enuff to stop the unstoppable but he still wasn't stronger than Supes. so if he could, why not Supes? "
Read my post again. Edited.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alpha said:
" @the human Juggernaut: can't say i'm surprised.

I said frustration and anger. The anger would be from the fact that he wasn't going to win this one. Same source for the frustration. But this is all perception and really can't be argued since neither of us know the mind of the artist.

Yes, he was stopped by the augmented strength of the Hulk by the alien tech, but it was still strength alone. And that strength is nothing in comparison to Superman. So again, if he can exceed Juggernaut's unlimited power,  then Superman would do even more to him.
"
he was stopped by a hulk that was given a limitless power supply, just like juggernaut has.  If you didn't get it, the whole point of the comic was that hulk can't beat juggernaut with his own power, and can only stalemate him when he has a similar power source.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"@Alpha said:

"
he was stopped by a hulk that was given a limitless power supply, just like juggernaut has.  If you didn't get it, the whole point of the comic was that hulk can't beat juggernaut with his own power, and can only stalemate him when he has a similar power source."

Hulk is already stated to be limitless in power, so the tech didn't give him that. It just gave him access to it without having to get angry. I love what you call a stalemmate though. Keep fighting for your man. You inspire me.

@Static Shock said:
"@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"The tech made him stronger. strong enuff to stop the unstoppable but he still wasn't stronger than Supes. so if he could, why not Supes? "
Read my post again. Edited."

I did and that is some real good speculating you got going there. But I see that is is a possibilty.I don't see it that way though.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"@Alpha said:

"
he was stopped by a hulk that was given a limitless power supply, just like juggernaut has.  If you didn't get it, the whole point of the comic was that hulk can't beat juggernaut with his own power, and can only stalemate him when he has a similar power source."

Hulk is already stated to be limitless in power, so the tech didn't give him that. It just gave him access to it without having to get angry. I love what you call a stalemmate though. Keep fighting for your man. You inspire me.

@Static Shock said:
Read my post again. Edited."

I did and that is some real good speculating you got going there. But I see that is is a possibilty.I don't see it that way though. "
wow. someone else that didn't read the comic.  I'm amazed.  Seriously.  Oh wait, strongestonethereis said it.  Nevermind, not amazed at all.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who said i didn't read it? I did and I didn't like it. Hulk doesn't need any one to augment his power. wwhulk proves that.

i am amazed at how you really can't see the forest for the trees. but maybe its the bucket your wearing on your head that causes the delusions.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"

who said i didn't read it? I did and I didn't like it. Hulk doesn't need any one to augment his power. wwhulk proves that.

i am amazed at how you really can't see the forest for the trees. but maybe its the bucket your wearing on your head that causes the delusions.

"
your posts demonstrate that you have not read it.  Believe it or not, comics are meant to be read.  If you want to just look at pretty pictures, buy a coloring book.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"

"
your posts demonstrate that you have not read it.  Believe it or not, comics are meant to be read.  If you want to just look at pretty pictures, buy a coloring book."

LOL! nice one.

but it seems your the only one living in nerverland. prancing around in your underwear. wake up buddy. its all a dream.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"

"
your posts demonstrate that you have not read it.  Believe it or not, comics are meant to be read.  If you want to just look at pretty pictures, buy a coloring book."

LOL! nice one.

but it seems your the only one living in nerverland. prancing around in your underwear. wake up buddy. its all a dream.
"
Its incredibly creepy that you would even think that, let alone post it.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"

"

LOL! nice one.

"
Its incredibly creepy that you would even think that, let alone post it."

what you in your under wear? thats how i see all crazy people. like the old man on the simpsons singing with his pants down. get help buddy before the white coats come a knockin
GhostRider13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By GhostRider13

Actually juggernaut can be harmed it just takes alot and if u really think about neither of them are as invulnerable as they say they are cause both of them have gotten the crap knocked outta them by physical force

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Static Shock
"Hulk is already stated to be limitless in power, so the tech didn't give him that. It just gave him access to it without having to get angry. I love what you call a stalemmate though. Keep fighting for your man. You inspire me. 
It was stated in the comic that the tech did in fact give him that. I just read over it. If the Hulk's power was limitless without it, why was Juggernaut able to push WWH back still?
GhostRider13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By GhostRider13
"Hulk is already stated to be limitless in power, so the tech didn't give him that. It just gave him access to it without having to get angry. I love what you call a stalemmate though. Keep fighting for your man. You inspire me. 
It was stated in the comic that the tech did in fact give him that. I just read over it. If the Hulk's power was limitless without it, why was Juggernaut able to push WWH back still?"

Well because thats Juggernauts power even if alil kid had juggernauts powers he'd be able to push back hulk too, but the thing is he barely pushed hulk which means if he had gotten alil angrier he would've stopped him
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggs power of push, as i understand it, is mystical in nature.

A powerhouse like hulk is still inhibited by physical laws. He might be strong enough to push juggs around but he doesnt have the traction, or leverage to use that strength while juggs is powering forward through mystical force that supercedes the laws of physics, as seen when he walks toward people while being suspended in mid-air.

Superman apparently flies with some form of mental control or TK, (Not big on superman, if im wrong on this mechanism, someone correct me) and has super strength in his power of flight that seems to be equal to his mechanical super strength found in his arms or legs.

Superman should be able to resist Jugg's forward momentum better than hulk since he will always have a wall to push off and gain leverage (his power of flight acting like a solid structure) while hulk is pushing against gravel, or pavement.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Static Shock
@GhostRider13 said:
"Well because thats Juggernauts power even if alil kid had juggernauts powers he'd be able to push back hulk too, but the thing is he barely pushed hulk which means if he had gotten alil angrier he would've stopped him "
WWH was at his angriest already, that was the whole point of that incarnation. Yet, he still couldn't push Juggernaut back or stop his momentum. 
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock said:
" @GhostRider13 said:
"Well because thats Juggernauts power even if alil kid had juggernauts powers he'd be able to push back hulk too, but the thing is he barely pushed hulk which means if he had gotten alil angrier he would've stopped him "
WWH was at his angriest already, that was the whole point of that incarnation. Yet, he still couldn't push Juggernaut back or stop his momentum.  "
that should tell you that WarHulk was stronger
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Static Shock
"that should tell you that WarHulk was stronger "
Because he was given a limitless power supply. Superman doesn't have limitless strength, so he's not pushing Juggernaut back like you think he can..
GhostRider13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By GhostRider13
@Static Shock said:
Because he was given a limitless power supply. Superman doesn't have limitless strength, so he's not pushing Juggernaut back like you think he can.. "

Please tell that too Supes fanboys, pleeeeeaaasse?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Static Shock
@GhostRider13 said:
"Please tell that too Supes fanboys, pleeeeeaaasse? "
I can't be more clear than that. LOL.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
Because he was given a limitless power supply. Superman doesn't have limitless strength, so he's not pushing Juggernaut back like you think he can.. "
the Hulk is stated to have limitless strength. the celestial tech just gave him  access to it without having to build up by gettin angry. the upper limits to his strength was accessed. it didn't give him what he already had. it just allowed to have it differently.  that strength allowed him to be able to stop juggernauts forward momentum.

the point of superman is that no matter how strong warhulk was, he still wasn't able to move planets. superman is still stronger than him. so what it comes down to is, whatever his strength can do, superman strength can do better.

now i know that i have no more proof than you as to how the tech effected him, but since WWhulk was able to resist juggernaut's unstoppableness a little (being that he only went back inches), it was still a better effort than the earlier times. and since warhulk was able to clearly stop him, its safe to say that he was stronger.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Zoom

Hulk doesn't have limitless strength.

His strength is fueled by his anger and his anger is limited.  I don't see him ever being angrier than when he thought his friends had betrayed him, tried to kill him and ended up causing the death of his wife.