#1 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been said that when Superman doesn't want to be moved he isn't going to be, but it's also been said that Juggernaut's unstoppable. Is Superman going to move or is Juggernaut going to be stopped?

#2 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, this was decided in another thread i believe suoerman vs. jugs. vs hulk. vs. toxin

#3 Posted by Winduizcool (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Uuuummmmmmmmm. Juggernaut doesn't have lungs so he wouldn't feel any pain. I'd say Juggernaut considering my friend told me he could pick up planet Earth. 

#4 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman can KO him with a blitz

Or do a BattleField Removal to him

#5 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

stalemate or supes

#6 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3501 posts) - - Show Bio

when the unstoppable force meets the immovable object, they surrender.

#7 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by CortSether (1821 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut. I don't think speed is an issue here. The Juggernaut has traded blows with Thor, who has been able to hit incredibly fast beings. That said, I believe Juggernaut would be able to hit Superman as well. It's a tough battle, but Juggs comes out on top, in my opinion.

#9 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman by bfr.

#10 Posted by Sidney (1272 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman strong enough to take his heltmet off. So Superman.

#11 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dormammu said:
"

It's been said that when Superman doesn't want to be moved he isn't going to be, but it's also been said that Juggernaut's unstoppable. Is Superman going to move or is Juggernaut going to be stopped?

"
WarHulk stopped him and his strength is still nothing compared to Supes

#12 Posted by CortSether (1821 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @Dormammu said:
"

"

"

WWH was greatly enhanced by Celestial technology. Never in a million years would he be able to stop the Juggernaut without it. Also, that fight wasn't a loss on Juggernaut's part either, it was a stalemate. I doubt Juggernaut would have been beheaded, and even if he had, he would have survived, he's been reduced to skeleton before and kept moving. And I would say Juggernaut is definitely a match for Supes in the strength department.
#13 Edited by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure what you are going on about but my point is that this Hulk stopped him and he still isn't as strong as Superman.
So if he can do it, so can Supes.

And i didn't say anything about beating Juggernaut. i said he stopped him.
Also, it wasn't WWHulk that was transformed into War , but a reg Green hulk that had brains.

#14 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes' other powers (heat vision, ice breath, etc.)  will not be able to stop Juggs.  So it comes down to strength, and body toughness.  They will slug it out, and every once in a while, Supes may be able to use his flight for show, but it's all for nothing, because his punches will not hurt Juggs, and Juggs punches will not hurt Supes.  Therefore, this fight will end in a stalemate in about 10 hrs. when they finally figure out that neither one of them can hurt the other.

#15 Posted by CortSether (1821 posts) - - Show Bio
" Not sure what you are going on about but my point is that this Hulk stopped him and he still isn't as strong as Superman. So if he can do it, so can Supes.And i didn't say anything about beating Juggernaut. i said he stopped him.Also, it wasn't WWHulk that was transformed into War , but a reg Green hulk that had brains. "
Yes I know it was a reg  Hulk that was transformed into War - the point is that War Hulk was a celestial tech. enhanced Hulk, so it isn't regular Hulk that can stop Juggernaut. Also, how do you know War Hulk is not as strong as Superman? Or that Juggernaut is not as strong as Superman for that matter?
#16 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud said:
" Supes' other powers (heat vision, ice breath, etc.)  will not be able to stop Juggs.  So it comes down to strength, and body toughness.  They will slug it out, and every once in a while, Supes may be able to use his flight for show, but it's all for nothing, because his punches will not hurt Juggs, and Juggs punches will not hurt Supes.  Therefore, this fight will end in a stalemate in about 10 hrs. when they finally figure out that neither one of them can hurt the other. "
Do you need to hurt your opponent to have a win?

#17 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

brf,superman wins

#18 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

SM puts Juggs in the sun for some billion years, I think that is a win.

#19 Posted by Larasen (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Serious?!
Superman by a landslide, for crying out loud Juggernaut is not even in the same league!

#20 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes

#21 Posted by Alpha (7328 posts) - - Show Bio
"@Dormammu said:
"

"

"

I thought this was some else-world story. Was it Marvel 616?
#22 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alpha said:
"@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"@Dormammu said:
"

"

"
I thought this was some else-world story. Was it Marvel 616? "

yep,regular 616 marvel earth
#23 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggs would lose in a fight due to the bfr options.

if superman just stood there and tried to resist jugg's momentum, as you said in the start of thread, supes gets moved.

#24 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fortified_Hooligan said:
"Juggs would lose in a fight due to the bfr options.if superman just stood there and tried to resist jugg's momentum, as you said in the start of thread, supes gets moved. "

I don't know .... He was barely moving WW Hulk ...
#25 Posted by Omg chris (1607 posts) - - Show Bio

cant superman simply Battle Field Removal juggs

#26 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

E,

caption
caption
caption
caption
caption

Let's just leave it at that or

Do we need to see the pix of WonderWoman kicking his ass?
#27 Posted by Mr. Exfed (1127 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman via BFR for the 800th time

#28 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Exfed said:
"Superman via BFR for the 800th time"

#29 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

supermAn

#30 Posted by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut would defeat Superman,because only telepaths can harm Juggernaut. Is Superman a telepath? No,so he loses.
Even if Thor and Gladiator managed to hit him that doesn't mean they won.Telepaths are the only people who could defeat Juggernaut
Ex. Professer Xavior, Emma Frost, Jean Grey,and Martain Manhunter.

#31 Posted by Mr. Exfed (1127 posts) - - Show Bio
@Incredible Hulk-Prime said:
" Juggernaut would defeat Superman,because only telepaths can harm Juggernaut. Is Superman a telepath? No,so he loses.Even if Thor and Gladiator managed to hit him that doesn't mean they won.Telepaths are the only people who could defeat JuggernautEx. Professer Xavior, Emma Frost, Jean Grey,and Martain Manhunter. "
He could also launch his big red ass into space
#32 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
@Winduizcool said:
" Uuuummmmmmmmm. Juggernaut doesn't have lungs so he wouldn't feel any pain. I'd say Juggernaut considering my friend told me he could pick up planet Earth.  "
so its your lungs and not your nerves that make you feel pain??  i have to write that down somewhere (ignoring the fact that juggernaut does have lungs and can not pick up planet earth...)
#33 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
"WarHulk stopped him and his strength is still nothing compared to Supes

"
Hulk was powered up with Celestial Technology, which was purely magical in nature. This is a bad example and Superman isn't powered with same tech here. The tech enhanced Hulk's strength and the magical nature of the tech was the reason why he was able to stop Juggernaut from moving. It wasn't just strength. Superman cannot mimic this same tactic here.

@TruePwnge said:
"
caption

E,

caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
Let's just leave it at that orDo we need to see the pix of WonderWoman kicking his ass? "

First of all, the first scans aren't even in continuity. Gladiator never met Juggernaut in the 616 universe, and the scans you posted are based off of the animated series of the name. They have no grounds here.

Second, the scans of Thor beating down on Juggernaut was only because Thor had to use to his magic to disable Juggernaut's forcefield and immunity to damage. It's even said in the scans you posted. Superman doesn't have the means or the magical abilities to do what Thor did. Those don't have any grounds here either.

Third, Wonder Woman beat Juggernaut in Marvel vs. DC, a crossover that was non-canon and dictated by fan votes.

You need to do better than this.
#34 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Winduizcool said:
" Uuuummmmmmmmm. Juggernaut doesn't have lungs so he wouldn't feel any pain. I'd say Juggernaut considering my friend told me he could pick up planet Earth.  "
Your friend doesn't know what he's talking about.
#35 Posted by sevennames27 (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
"@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"WarHulk stopped him and his strength is still nothing compared to Supes

"
Hulk was powered up with Celestial Technology, which was purely magical in nature. This is a bad example and Superman isn't powered with same tech here. The tech enhanced Hulk's strength and it was the reason why he was able to stop Juggernaut from moving.

@TruePwnge said:
"
caption

E,

caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
Let's just leave it at that orDo we need to see the pix of WonderWoman kicking his ass? "
First of all, the first scans aren't even in continuity. Gladiator never met Juggernaut in the 616 universe, and the scans you posted are based off of the animated series of the name. They have no grounds here.Second, the scans of Thor beating down on Juggernaut was only because Thor had to use to his magic to disable Juggernaut's forcefield and immunity to damage. It's even said in the scans you posted. Superman doesn't have the means or the magical abilities to do what Thor did. Those don't have any grounds here either.Third, Wonder Woman beat Juggernaut in Marvel vs. DC, a crossover that was non-canon and dictated by fan votes. You need to do better than this."

So true, 
#36 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

superman...juggs is too slow to keep up with him and supes can just easily bfr him

#37 Edited by Alpha (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

Who says Celestials are magic based? I can't find that anywhere.

#38 Posted by CortSether (1821 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut wins. He can bfr Superman as well and has good enough reflexes to hit him.

#39 Posted by Ripster (77 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally think BFR is a cop out answer for any "who would beat who" scenario. BFR doesnt really win a lot of fights as much as it stalls out the fight. Juggernaut could never be killed by BFR. throw him to the moon, he'll either jump back or be transported back via Cyttorak. I think what Dormammu was getting at was who would pound the other one until they died or passed out.

vs            

Which in my opinion, as much as i love the man of steel, i cant see anyone without massive psychic powers being able to subdue the Juggernaut. Punch him a hundred miles away, throw him into space, drop a small island on him...he'll just keep comin. as long as he has his force field, he'll always come back.. now without the forcefield....Juggernaut would get @#$% 3 ways from Sunday by the last son of krypton.

#40 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ripster said:
" I personally think BFR is a cop out answer for any "who would beat who" scenario. BFR doesnt really win a lot of fights as much as it stalls out the fight. Juggernaut could never be killed by BFR. throw him to the moon, he'll either jump back or be transported back via Cyttorak. I think what Dormammu was getting at was who would pound the other one until they died or passed out.

vs            

Which in my opinion, as much as i love the man of steel, i cant see anyone without massive psychic powers being able to subdue the Juggernaut. Punch him a hundred miles away, throw him into space, drop a small island on him...he'll just keep comin. as long as he has his force field, he'll always come back.. now without the forcefield....Juggernaut would get @#$% 3 ways from Sunday by the last son of krypton.

"
no.
#41 Posted by CortSether (1821 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut's forcefield is only extra protection if he doesn't want anything touching him. His body without the forcefield is just as invulnerable.

#42 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@CortSether said:
" Juggernaut wins. He can bfr Superman as well and has good enough reflexes to hit him. "
how is juggs gonna bfr superman when sups can fly? and juggs is not even CLOSE to the reflexes needed to keep up with sups
#43 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

I call stalemate if there's no BFR or BFD

#44 Posted by CortSether (1821 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @CortSether said:
" Juggernaut wins. He can bfr Superman as well and has good enough reflexes to hit him. "
how is juggs gonna bfr superman when sups can fly? and juggs is not even CLOSE to the reflexes needed to keep up with sups "

Juggernaut has had no trouble hitting Thor, who's had no problem hitting much faster people. Obviously, Juggernaut's reflexes are quick enough to hit people who are a lot faster than him. Also, if Superman bfrs Juggernaut, Juggernaut can come right back just as easily. The magic of Cyttorak makes his unstoppable forward motion applicable even when there is no solid base to walk on. Juggernaut has traveled through space by running.
#45 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@CortSether said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @CortSether said:
how is juggs gonna bfr superman when sups can fly? and juggs is not even CLOSE to the reflexes needed to keep up with sups "
Juggernaut has had no trouble hitting Thor, who's had no problem hitting much faster people. Obviously, Juggernaut's reflexes are quick enough to hit people who are a lot faster than him. Also, if Superman bfrs Juggernaut, Juggernaut can come right back just as easily. The magic of Cyttorak makes his unstoppable forward motion applicable even when there is no solid base to walk on. Juggernaut has traveled through space by running. "
sups throws him into the sun where he will sit there forever since the gravity will be to great, and when has juggs run in space? and so since thor can tag people well moving juggs must be able to as well, bad logic there man juggs will neva be able to tag sups
#46 Posted by Alpha (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

Was Juggernaut's shields down when he fought WarHulk?

#47 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alpha said:
" Was Juggernaut's shields down when he fought WarHulk? "
no but he had just got his powers back so it can be said that he did not have it on at the time
#48 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Alpha said:
no but he had just got his powers back so it can be said that he did not have it on at the time "
wrong hulk.
#49 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Alpha said:
no but he had just got his powers back so it can be said that he did not have it on at the time "
wrong hulk. "
oops warhulk just makes me think of WWH
#50 Posted by Alpha (7328 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @the human Juggernaut said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Alpha said:
wrong hulk. "
oops warhulk just makes me think of WWH "
So did he?