• 76 results
SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SSJ4Hulk

I know this has been done before but no matter where i search i see ppl saying supes wins with ease.

There are 3 ways to defeat Superman

1.Kryptonite

2.Magic

3.brute force

Juggernaut has magic and brute force.

To defeat Juggernaut you need telepathy and powerfull mystic powers.

Superman doesn't have any and his most powerfull hits will not injure juggy .BFR doesn t work either,so please tell me how superman is going to win?he will do what? fly around juggernaut and hope he will get dizzy?

darkelf35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By darkelf35

You seem a little uninformed. Juggernaut can be hurt by brute force the person hitting him just needs to be very very strong. Jugg's str is that of cyttorak so its quite likley that superman hit's could hurt juggy

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sideslash

Stalemate or Juggs wins.

SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SSJ4Hulk

@darkelf35: So,if u re better informed then me please provide scans where juggernaut was hurt with physical atacks.To you invulnerability means what?Because to me it means this : Completely immune to any purely physical attack no matter its magnitude or intensity(This is juggernaut).So go back adn do your homeworks before posting jokes like that.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bo88gdan

@Sideslash said:

Stalemate or Juggs wins.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By Lvenger

@SSJ4Hulk: You seem a tad uninformed on Superman. It's true that he can't really hurt the Juggernaut but his attacks aren't magical at all. They just come from a magical source. Magic isn't included in the Juggernaut's powers. Besides Juggernaut won't be able to lay a hand on Superman for the most part. It'll either end in stalemate or Superman coming up with a way to BFR Juggernaut. These are the two most likely options. And this fight has been done way, way too many times before I hope you realise.

SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SSJ4Hulk

@Sideslash: @Bo88gdan: How exactly will superman stalmate juggy?let s say it s a fight to the death just like Supes vs doomsday in metropolis.

You hit me and nothing happens,i hit you and you get injured.How u can stalemate it s beyond me .

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sideslash

@SSJ4Hulk: Well the difficult bit will be Juggernaut actually tagging Supes. Supes is too fast for Juggs.

SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SSJ4Hulk

@Lvenger: Read OP,i said i know it s been done before.Interesting point with the magic thing but there were some comics where juggy used spells.I may be wrong,but anyway he can still beat superman to death.Superman sure is fast but How many times did u see him fighting at incredible speed?he knew doomsday is stronger and yet he didnt use speedblitz instead he tried to fight him the old way hiting eachother to the death,so allow me to doubt your claim that he will not touch superman.Superman will not BFR juggernaut because he will just ask cytorak to bring him back.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lvenger

@SSJ4Hulk: If you think Juggernaut can't be BFRed think again. Take a look at these scans of Skaar vs Juggernaut and then say he can't be BFRed.

And yes I read the OP. Doesn't change the fact it's been done countless times before. As for Superman, seriously? Speed blitzing is a very common tactic of Superman's. He uses it countless times over his 35 year modern day history since I assume you're using Pre New 52 Superman? Furthermore Superman has hypersonic combat speed feats, nanosecond reaction times and can vibrate his molecules at superspeed to be intangible or invisible so forgive me for countering your claim Juggernaut won't be able to touch Superman.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ComocYahweh

Ridiculous battle,

Superman wins, effortless curbstomp.

SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SSJ4Hulk

@Lvenger:Yes,he can be bfr but what stops him from asking cytorak to take him back?is there a reason for that?(if u know why feel free to tell me)I didn t read that comic but i m pretty sure he remained bfred for the sake of the plot. I thought the flash can do this : "can vibrate his molecules at superspeed to be intangible or invisible".Just because he can do it it doesn t mean he will do it.He didn't do it agasint doomsday when he was used as a mop so why should he use that now?I m not saying it will be easy but juggernaut can beat superman..Not to mention that supes alwais tries to reason with his enemies(maybe not with darkseid) and that will be his undoing

SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SSJ4Hulk

@ComocYahweh: I love this kind of posts.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14  Edited By ComicStooge

Supes can incapacitate fairly easily.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By tomlikesfries

@Lvenger said:

@SSJ4Hulk: If you think Juggernaut can't be BFRed think again. Take a look at these scans of Skaar vs Juggernaut and then say he can't be BFRed.

And yes I read the OP. Doesn't change the fact it's been done countless times before. As for Superman, seriously? Speed blitzing is a very common tactic of Superman's. He uses it countless times over his 35 year modern day history since I assume you're using Pre New 52 Superman? Furthermore Superman has hypersonic combat speed feats, nanosecond reaction times and can vibrate his molecules at superspeed to be intangible or invisible so forgive me for countering your claim Juggernaut won't be able to touch Superman.

Wow, those are some awesome scans. Would you happen to know what comic they were taken from?

btmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By btmt

@Lvenger said:

I am agreed to this.

And if skaar can do this to juggernaut then Juggernaut has very little chance against Superman.

Superman's gonna throw juggernaut through one galaxy to another galaxy.

Avatar image for thesecondopinion
TheSecondOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheSecondOpinion

@Lvenger said:

So you want to use a depowered Juggernaut? Those scans are depowered Juggernaut who uses reside power of the Gem.

@darkelf35 said:

You seem a little uninformed. Juggernaut can be hurt by brute force the person hitting him just needs to be very very strong. Jugg's str is that of cyttorak so its quite likley that superman hit's could hurt juggy

Brut physical force does not harm Juggernaut at all. Not unless you are willing to argue a case for a depowered Juggernaut.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lady_liberty

This has been done many times before.

The fact is Juggernaut doesn't have the speed to contend with Clark. Much less the ability to fly. However he's also invulnerable to all physical harm. At first this would seem like a stale mate, but considering Clark's advantage in speed he should be able to BFR Juggernaut without any real difficulty.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LubeMan

@Sideslash said:

Stalemate or Juggs wins.

Pretty much, though I don't see Cain being smart enough to out smart Superman, so, stalemate! (Well, till Kal goes Prime One Million on him, lol)

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman could lobotomize Juggernaut since his helmet doesn't cover his eyes.

Gladiator has (to my knowledge) basically the same power set as Superman. So here you go.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lvenger

@SSJ4Hulk said:

@Lvenger:Yes,he can be bfr but what stops him from asking cytorak to take him back?is there a reason for that?(if u know why feel free to tell me)I didn t read that comic but i m pretty sure he remained bfred for the sake of the plot. I thought the flash can do this : "can vibrate his molecules at superspeed to be intangible or invisible".Just because he can do it it doesn t mean he will do it.He didn't do it agasint doomsday when he was used as a mop so why should he use that now?I m not saying it will be easy but juggernaut can beat superman..Not to mention that supes alwais tries to reason with his enemies(maybe not with darkseid) and that will be his undoing

Ha ha he did use it against Doomsday! He's fought him more than once you know. Here's the proof:

There you see? Vibration. He then goes on to beat Doomsday though it is a more sentient, weaker version of Doomsday. As for why Juggernaut stayed BFRed, probably for plot purposes. When has he shown the ability to resist BFRing by asking Cytorrak to return him? Furthermore, Juggernaut doesn't have the feats to touch Superman at all and even though Superman might try reasoning with the Juggernaut he's not going to just stand still and do that.

@tomlikesfries: I believe they're from Incredible Hulk 602.

@TheSecondOpinion: I'm fairly sure it's a full power Juggernaut in those scans. Juggernaut was first repowered during World War Hulk and then his powers were reduced again after being possessed by the Uniforce, I think his name is. I'm pretty sure this fight takes place before Juggernaut was possessed by the Uni Force. Where does it state that Juggernaut is depowered?

Avatar image for magnusthemagnificent
MagnusTheMagnificent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about Juggernaut's force-field?

It's magical in nature, so I'm not sure if Superman can vibrate through it.

II'd say the most likely scenario is either a stalemate, because Juggy can't tag Supes and Supes can't hurt Juggy with the FF up, or Supes wins via BFR.

SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SSJ4Hulk

@Racob7: When u lobotomize som1 u atack the brain not the eyes..and anyway that will not work.juggernaut is imune to dmg

SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SSJ4Hulk

@Lvenger: Touche.But you proved he can avoid being hit not that he can beat juggy.Well...i think there are 2 scenarios we can think of..1 either superman or juggernaut gets bored and leave or 2.They go all out and in the long run.... supes runs out of solar juice and dies.In both scenarios the city they fight in ,will have a bad day

GypRosetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GypRosetti

http://hero-envy.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/hulk-vs-juggernaut.html

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dondave

@TheSecondOpinion: how was he depowered, from what I remember Bruce told Skaar that he needed a punching bag and Rhino wasn't available, and the scan specifically say that Juggs was powered by magic which means he wasn't depowered or am I missing something?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Lvenger

@SSJ4Hulk: Juggernaut can be BFRed as I've shown and as long as that's allowed, Superman will figure out a way to get rid of Juggernaut. During the Death of Clark Kent story arc, he managed to BFR Metallo who had a Geo-Magnet that meant as long as he was rooted to the earth, he couldn't be hurt. Superman's a genius and a strategic fighter, he'll find a way to BFR Juggernaut once he realises he can't beat him down physically. Either that or stalemate.

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MrPhoenix

Juggs is overrated at times, to the point where his fans refuse to believe he will beaten any anyone.

Superman wins one way or another.

TheSecondOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheSecondOpinion

@Lvenger said:

@TheSecondOpinion: I'm fairly sure it's a full power Juggernaut in those scans. Juggernaut was first repowered during World War Hulk and then his powers were reduced again after being possessed by the Uniforce, I think his name is. I'm pretty sure this fight takes place before Juggernaut was possessed by the Uni Force. Where does it state that Juggernaut is depowered?

Juggernaut wasn't "fully" powered after WWH. If you remember the panels of Cyttorak, he tells Cain that Cain can utilize as much power (infinite) as he wants depending on how dedicated he is on achieving his goal.

Knowing Cain's personality and built-in-character, he is not very serious at all and utilizes very little of that power granted to him. Namely for physical strength and durability. He could do alot more if he wanted to.

A full power Juggernaut is determined through his mind set:

• 8th Day Juggernaut = Serious minded
  • Trion Juggernaut = Cain without morals

A depowered Juggernaut is determined though his mind set and/or rebellious attitude towards his provider:

• Onslaught Juggernaut = Experienced Fear via the illusion of Onslaught = Cyttorak depowered Cain
  • Adventure 16 Juggernaut = Experienced Fear via the loss of his helmet = Cyttorak depowers Cain = Oblivion able to age Cain.
  • Spiderman Uni Juggernaut = willingly accepted Enigma Force = Cyttorak depowers Cain
  • Fear Itself Juggernaut = Cain wants to be free from curse of Cyttorak = Is depowered = Cain allows Kuurth to possess his mind = Kuurth renders Cain's mind immoral = Utilizes Gem to repower Cain
  • Exile Juggernaut = Uses his power for love pretty much = Not really dedicated to his cause = Cyttorak depowers Cain
  • Excalibur Juggernaut = Uses his power for good = rebels against his cause = Cyttorak depowers Cain
  • Thunderbolt Juggernaut = severally depowered Juggernaut = only using residue power because Cyttorak took the Gem away from him for willingly accepting Enigma Force.

Juggernaut wasn't serious at all when he battled Skaar otherwise we would see him doing things like activating his forcefield, walking on air as Skaar launched him and firing energy projectiles. So either he was depowered or Juggernaut was doing that on purpose just to test Skaar.

TheSecondOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheSecondOpinion

@MrPhoenix said:

Juggs is overrated at times, to the point where his fans refuse to believe he will beaten any anyone.

Superman wins one way or another.

Juggernaut can be beaten through BFR and Telepathy.

Superman is much more overrated. He's much more popular too because of that overratedness.

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MrPhoenix

@TheSecondOpinion: The most famous super hero the world has ever known?

being overrated is expected, at least no one pretends he's unbeatable.

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

@Lvenger:

What's going to stop Juggernaut from stealing his momentum, and then beating him up?

YellowDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By YellowDuck

It's a tie, but at least Clark can fly.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SSJ4Hulk: Superman's lobotomy technique is when he focuses laser vision through your eyes to cut your brain or nerves. He would be able to get to Juggernaut's eyes. Also Juggernaut can be harmed. If he was immune to damage he wouldn't need so much armor now would he? Besides, I doubt he could hurt Superman. Just because his power is magical doesn't mean it would hurt him since it's still technically just brute force.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ImmortalT1000

Superman still wins for the fact hes alot faster and stronger than Juggernaut.

Depowering Superman to make it a better fight is against the rules I believe.

Imperius_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Imperius_Rex

Superman will eventually exhaust himself fighting juggs and will eventually be beaten by juggs. It will be an outstanding battle and they would shake the earth but superman can't defeat juggernaut. Because he's juggernaut. I dont even like the guy but he is UNSTOPPABLE.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#37  Edited By terry2012

@Imperius_Rex: This.

SuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#38  Edited By SuperHulk8642

Juggernaut was koed by the hulk in 3 hits Superman destroys planet like they were nothing. he would tank juggernaut like nothing. all magic does is it means he has no defense against it. you got magic you will hurt him more than usual but that doesn't mean superman loses. it's a tank out by superman

SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SSJ4Hulk

@Racob7: Man do you know anything about juggernaut?Superman can t hurt juggernaut no matter how hard he hits.if a star explodes in juggernaut 's face he won t even be scratched,so supes laser vision will not injure him.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Pokergeist

@MrPhoenix said:

@TheSecondOpinion: The most famous super hero the world has ever known?

being overrated is expected, at least no one pretends he's unbeatable.

Yeah like that never happens with Superman vs... well... anyone not Skyfather, and win.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Lvenger

@TheSecondOpinion: Well he wasn't depowered that much is clear from the scans. And the fight took place before Cain was possessed by the Enigma Force (checked the release dates of the respective issues) so he could still have pulled out those powers. And it's not like Juggernaut hasn't been beaten before. Heck Spider-Man did it with quick drying cement. And it's not like Superman is as dumb as a brick. Either he'll figure a way to beat Juggernaut or they reach an impasse.

@OhItsThatGuy: I'm sorry when has Juggernaut ever shown he can steal someone's momentum? He's not Wally West! He has unstoppable momentum, not the ability to speed steal. What evidence backs up this unsubstantiated claim of yours?

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Superman wins with his speed

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

@Lvenger:

Don't have any scans, though I know he can take away momentum of his opponents.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#44  Edited By ImmortalOne

Juggernaut won't even be able to touch Superman. Superman punches him into orbit.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Lvenger

@OhItsThatGuy: If you don't have the scans then cite the issues where he does this so I can research this myself and confirm your point is true.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By dondave

@Lvenger: I'm not sure if this is out of Context but

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By e3zombie

Superman vibrate his body and punches so hard its the same as being hit with 10 octilion megatons the most powerful nuke on the planet is only 50 mega tons so thats like being hit by 200000000000000000000000 human nukes.

In other words if no matter how good the armor and power is if Jugs is just human he will turn into atoms.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Lvenger

@dondave: Ah I see. Highly inconsistent though given his later showings as that power hardly ever comes into play in other fights Juggernaut's been in.

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By BlueHope

@Racob7 said:

Superman could lobotomize Juggernaut since his helmet doesn't cover his eyes.

Gladiator has (to my knowledge) basically the same power set as Superman. So here you go.

LOL!

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

What a damn mess, someone needs to clean this thread up......

This is how it goes.

This is how I imagine the fight going in this exact sequence, counter, uppercut, grant Juggernaut the gift of flight. Mongul may not be Juggernaut, but he's just as easy to BFR.