#1 Posted by Thought (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Who?

#2 Posted by Shattered Hand (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Juggernaut at full power? Cause if thats the then definately Juggernaut.

#3 Posted by Thought (59 posts) - - Show Bio

No, he's at normal power. But Spiderman has his new powers.

#4 Posted by Case Closed (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhhhh, why Robin as a team mate if I may ask?

#5 Posted by Thought (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#6 Posted by Thought (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Case Closed says:

"Uhhhh, why Robin as a team mate if I may ask?"

Okay. It's a stormy night, and Batman has just arrived to the Bat Castle... No no no... Bat-Cave thats, from battling some guy named Shocker. Batman then hears something in the restroom, and carefully walks to that room. There it is. Robin, three times his normal size! and at least three times the Incredible Hulk's buffness. Batman realizes that Robin tried steroids! He tries to calm Robin down, but the incredible Robin just smashes Batman's head off. That's how it happened. Robin tried steroids, killed Batman, and joined Spidey as his new sidekick. But why do sidekicks accept to be sidekick. If I was Robin I wuld tell Batman to go to hell , I won't wanna share my fame with some guy that thinks he's a bat. Little does Spidey know that in the future, Robin will kill him and take his suit, and be the new Spiderman (a lame spiderman of course)

#7 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought says:

"Case Closed says:
Okay. It's a stormy night, and Batman has just arrived to the Bat Castle... No no no... Bat-Cave thats, from battling some guy named Shocker. Batman then hears something in the restroom, and carefully walks to that room. There it is. Robin, three times his normal size! and at least three times the Incredible Hulk's buffness. Batman realizes that Robin tried steroids! He tries to calm Robin down, but the incredible Robin just smashes Batman's head off. That's how it happened. Robin tried steroids, killed Batman, and joined Spidey as his new sidekick. But why do sidekicks accept to be sidekick. If I was Robin I wuld tell Batman to go to hell , I won't wanna share my fame with some guy that thinks he's a bat. Little does Spidey know that in the future, Robin will kill him and take his suit, and be the new Spiderman (a lame spiderman of course)"

Nice story but really, why is Robin the teammate?

#8 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Spidey would have a better chance with Hellen Keller on his side.

#9 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

is this even a fight they would both be down in a minute of fighitng Jugghead

#10 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggy kills them. OVERKILL

#11 Posted by Thought (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Thought says:
"Case Closed says:
Okay. It's a stormy night, and Batman has just arrived to the Bat Castle... No no no... Bat-Cave thats, from battling some guy named Shocker. Batman then hears something in the restroom, and carefully walks to that room. There it is. Robin, three times his normal size! and at least three times the Incredible Hulk's buffness. Batman realizes that Robin tried steroids! He tries to calm Robin down, but the incredible Robin just smashes Batman's head off. That's how it happened. Robin tried steroids, killed Batman, and joined Spidey as his new sidekick. But why do sidekicks accept to be sidekick. If I was Robin I wuld tell Batman to go to hell , I won't wanna share my fame with some guy that thinks he's a bat. Little does Spidey know that in the future, Robin will kill him and take his suit, and be the new Spiderman (a lame spiderman of course)"
Nice story but really, why is Robin the teammate?"

Okay, I'll tell you why.... Because I'm a goofy goober.

#12 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought says:

"Forever says:
"Thought says:
"Case Closed says:
Nice story but really, why is Robin the teammate?"
Okay, I'll tell you why.... Because I'm a goofy goober."

2 Words... No Comment.

#13 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84677 posts) - - Show Bio

I was gonna say Juggernaut easy, but then I saw Spiderman had Robin on his team and I said, Well that changes everything. Of course Spidy and Robin win, I mean its #@!$ing Robin people.

#14 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"I was gonna say Juggernaut easy, but then I saw Spiderman had Robin on his team and I said, Well that changes everything. Of course Spidy and Robin win, I mean its #@!$ing Robin people."

lol dude you've changed my vote. Spider-Man and Robin it is.

#15 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking this thread would fail a drug test.

#16 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"I was gonna say Juggernaut easy, but then I saw Spiderman had Robin on his team and I said, Well that changes everything. Of course Spidy and Robin win, I mean its #@!$ing Robin people."

Agreed with Robin on his side it wouldn't be much of a contest. Juggs loses badly

#17 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait.. Robin?

Oh.. are we talking about Dick, Jason, or Tim?

Either way, Juggs is curbstomped.

#18 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

really how?

#19 Posted by nickzambuto (13384 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thought said:

Case Closed says:

Okay. It's a stormy night, and Batman has just arrived to the Bat Castle... No no no... Bat-Cave thats, from battling some guy named Shocker. Batman then hears something in the restroom, and carefully walks to that room. There it is. Robin, three times his normal size! and at least three times the Incredible Hulk's buffness. Batman realizes that Robin tried steroids! He tries to calm Robin down, but the incredible Robin just smashes Batman's head off. That's how it happened. Robin tried steroids, killed Batman, and joined Spidey as his new sidekick. But why do sidekicks accept to be sidekick. If I was Robin I wuld tell Batman to go to hell , I won't wanna share my fame with some guy that thinks he's a bat. Little does Spidey know that in the future, Robin will kill him and take his suit, and be the new Spiderman (a lame spiderman of course)

What exactly does Juggernaut have to do with any of that?

#20 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut.

#21 Edited by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on one encounter Spiderman had with juggernaut, where he actually manage to beat him by drowing him into a pool i say team STOMP!

I know i know, one's a 1000 tonner others a 10 tonner, but well i love spiderman, cant help =(

#22 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut pulls Spidey's arms of wookie style, and then proceeds to beat Robin to death with them.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#23 Posted by Nefarious (19658 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey can solo this.

#24 Posted by Bo88gdan (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Juggernaut.

#25 Posted by MisterWhisper (1881 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Marko Juggernaut they could never "beat" but they MAY be able to get rid of him, like 1 in a million.

Current Juggernaut they have no chance.

#26 Posted by TDK_1997 (14680 posts) - - Show Bio

Please,Spidey solos this with a stomp.

#27 Posted by ClarkAllen (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't they creep up on him from behind and couldn't spidey avoid his punches?

#28 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's the nearest construction site?

#29 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey beats Cyttorak out of Cain.