Juggernaut vs Maul (Wildcats) read first!

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hadrelius

I did a forum before with Juggernaut vs Atlas and none felt that his size would make a difference even though he is a Class 100 character. Maul, who can grow as well, has traded punches with Majestic and held his own. Could his greater strength combined with his size be able to defeat the Juggernaut?

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Logic Mark III

No. Its takes more than physicality to beat the Juggernaut. Unless Maul is a mystical being of Thor magnitiudes, or has telepathy he isnt going to do a dam thing.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By zee crusher

He possibly could. Although it be a very long and hard fight. Physical force can get to juggernaut but with help. Thor had to whirl his hammer in a vortex around the two getting rid of juggernauts shield and he kicked his a$$ for about 60 seconds then the hammer came back and saved juggernaut from losing. Juggernaut still lost though but a little later. Juggy could probably lose this.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Logic Mark III

WAIT...so Maul has Mjolnir now? He can take away Juggernauts enchantments?

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher says:

"He possibly could. Although it be a very long and hard fight. Physical force can get to juggernaut but with help. Thor had to whirl his hammer in a vortex around the two getting rid of juggernauts shield and he kicked his a$$ for about 60 seconds then the hammer came back and saved juggernaut from losing. Juggernaut still lost though but a little later. Juggy could probably lose this."

he didn't lose, he got sent to another dimension that he promptly conquered.

and no, physical force can't get to juggernaut.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hadrelius

Enchantments are only as strong as the being created it. Cyttorak is not omnipotent or even unlimted in his power so why would Juggernaut. There are beings whose strength would be more than Cyttorak's enchantment. Kurse , who is 3 times stromger than Thor could. So the idea that no physical force would be strong enough is as Mike Tyson would say "ludicrous"

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha says:

"Enchantments are only as strong as the being created it. Cyttorak is not omnipotent or even unlimted in his power so why would Juggernaut. There are beings whose strength would be more than Cyttorak's enchantment. Kurse , who is 3 times stromger than Thor could. So the idea that no physical force would be strong enough is as Mike Tyson would say "ludicrous""

yes, cytorrak does have limitless power. Ive already proven that to you. Continue to ignore proof and just repeat the same thing over and over though.

heres the proof yet again. read the last sentence.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hadrelius

the human Juggernaut says:

"Alpha says:
"Enchantments are only as strong as the being created it. Cyttorak is not omnipotent or even unlimted in his power so why would Juggernaut. There are beings whose strength would be more than Cyttorak's enchantment. Kurse , who is 3 times stromger than Thor could. So the idea that no physical force would be strong enough is as Mike Tyson would say "ludicrous""
yes, cytorrak does have limitless power. Ive already proven that to you. Continue to ignore proof and just repeat the same thing over and over though. heres the proof yet again. read the last sentence.
" />http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/nagant_m44/Juggy_vote1.jpg"

I read that earlier but it doesn't make since to me. Everything I read about Juggernautr and Cyttorak states that Juggy has neat limitless strength and Cyttorak has near limitless mystical ability. That info came from 2 official Marvel areas and several places that I feel are just opinion. If Cyttorak is limitless why was Juggernaut himself able to defeat him? If Juggernaut is unlimited why as he been beaten? This doesn't seem fuuny to you? I know you are a big fan but you have to admit that something isn't consistant.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha says:

"the human Juggernaut says:
"Alpha says:
yes, cytorrak does have limitless power. Ive already proven that to you. Continue to ignore proof and just repeat the same thing over and over though. heres the proof yet again. read the last sentence.

I read that earlier but it doesn't make since to me. Everything I read about Juggernautr and Cyttorak states that Juggy has neat limitless strength and Cyttorak has near limitless mystical ability. That info came from 2 official Marvel areas and several places that I feel are just opinion. If Cyttorak is limitless why was Juggernaut himself able to defeat him? If Juggernaut is unlimited why as he been beaten? This doesn't seem fuuny to you? I know you are a big fan but you have to admit that something isn't consistant.

"

another thing is that never loses is boring. Boring characters don't sell books. And he clearly can lose if you attack his mind. As i said in the other thread, Cytorakk let him "beat" him, he even tells him so right after the fight.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hadrelius

I really wish Methos or The _Creator would get on this. I would love to know their opinion of our views.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hadrelius

"Alpha says:
"Alpha says:
I" />http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/nagant_m44/Juggy_vote1.jpg"
I read that earlier but it doesn't make since to me. Everything I read about Juggernautr and Cyttorak states that Juggy has neat limitless strength and Cyttorak has near limitless mystical ability. That info came from 2 official Marvel areas and several places that I feel are just opinion. If Cyttorak is limitless why was Juggernaut himself able to defeat him? If Juggernaut is unlimited why as he been beaten? This doesn't seem fuuny to you? I know you are a big fan but you have to admit that something isn't consistant. "
another thing is that never loses is boring. Boring characters don't sell books. And he clearly can lose if you attack his mind. As i said in the other thread, Cytorakk let him "beat" him, he even tells him so right after the fight."

Ok

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By !Drake!

"Alpha says:

THat thing is just getting old. I have very big question when was that letter written

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

!Drake! says:

"Alpha says:

THat thing is just getting old. I have very big question when was that letter written"

a few years ago. how is it untrue? Limitless doesn't change.

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By !Drake!

"!Drake! says:
"Alpha says:
THat" />http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/nagant_m44/Juggy_vote1.jpg"
THat thing is just getting old. I have very big question when was that letter written"
a few years ago. how is it untrue? Limitless doesn't change. " That as a few years ago. Ok heres the deal they both have litmitless stregnth. Hulk default stregnth has risen through the years and he is a much beter fighter. My question is how do they feel now! Stop posting that dam thing anyway its just an opinion. Its not like we are watching them in front of our eyes saying juggernaut is the strongest. For all I know it could be a fake letter(just sayin)
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

!Drake! says:

"!Drake! says:
"Alpha says:
a few years ago. how is it untrue? Limitless doesn't change. "
That as a few years ago. Ok heres the deal they both have litmitless stregnth. Hulk default stregnth has risen through the years and he is a much beter fighter. My question is how do they feel now! Stop posting that dam thing anyway its just an opinion. Its not like we are watching them in front of our eyes saying juggernaut is the strongest. For all I know it could be a fake letter(just sayin)"

right, a fake letter from the back of a hulk comic. What a weak response. I know, the truth hurts right? Hulk does not have limitless strength, simply because you can't get infinitely angry.

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By !Drake!

"!Drake! says:
"!Drake! says:
"Alpha says:
That as a few years ago. Ok heres the deal they both have litmitless stregnth. Hulk default stregnth has risen through the years and he is a much beter fighter. My question is how do they feel now! Stop posting that dam thing anyway its just an opinion. Its not like we are watching them in front of our eyes saying juggernaut is the strongest. For all I know it could be a fake letter(just sayin) "
right, a fake letter from the back of a hulk comic. What a weak response. I know, the truth hurts right? Hulk does not have limitless strength, simply because you can't get infinitely angry. "

I said Just sayin bastard I know its real. Emotions have no limit

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By !Drake!

"!Drake! says:
"!Drake! says:
"!Drake! says:
"Alpha says:
That as a few years ago. Ok heres the deal they both have litmitless stregnth. Hulk default stregnth has risen through the years and he is a much beter fighter. My question is how do they feel now! Stop posting that dam thing anyway its just an opinion. Its not like we are watching them in front of our eyes saying juggernaut is the strongest. For all I know it could be a fake letter(just sayin) "
right, a fake letter from the back of a hulk comic. What a weak response. I know, the truth hurts right? Hulk does not have limitless strength, simply because you can't get infinitely angry. "
I said Just sayin bastard I know its real. Emotions have no limit"
yes they do. Hulk will have a stroke before he gets "infinitely" angry. " It is no time for sarcasm. Somewho thunderclaps pocket universe. Having a stroke impossible.Juggeranut= limitless stregnthHulk= Unlimited stregnth________________________________________________________________________________________Man if these two could jsut work together they would be like Undertaker and Kabe
!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By !Drake!

"!Drake! says:
"!Drake! says:
"!Drake! says:
"Alpha says:
yes they do. Hulk will have a stroke before he gets "infinitely" angry. " It is no time for sarcasm. Somewho thunderclaps pocket universe. Having a stroke impossible.Juggeranut= limitless stregnthHulk= Unlimited stregnth________________________________________________________________________________________Man if these two could jsut work together they would be like Undertaker and Kabe
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

!Drake! says:

"!Drake! says:
"!Drake! says:
"Alpha says:

yes they do. Hulk will have a stroke before he gets "infinitely" angry.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

!Drake! says:

"!Drake! says:
"!Drake! says:
"!Drake! says:
"Alpha says:
yes they do. Hulk will have a stroke before he gets "infinitely" angry. "
It is no time for sarcasm. Somewho thunderclaps pocket universe. Having a stroke impossible.Juggeranut= limitless stregnthHulk= Unlimited stregnth________________________________________________________________________________________Man if these two could jsut work together they would be like Undertaker and Kabe"

they did work together the first time they met actually.

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By mantoid

@Drake!: What is the difference between limitless strength, and unlimited strength?

M

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By !Drake!

mantoid says:

"@Drake!: What is the difference between **limitless** strength, and **unlimited** strength? M"

Nothing lol. I just didnt feel right giving the arch nemesis the same descriptions

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By !Drake!

"!Drake! says:
"!Drake! says:
"!Drake! says:
"!Drake! says:
"Alpha says:
yes they do. Hulk will have a stroke before he gets "infinitely" angry. "
It is no time for sarcasm. Somewho thunderclaps pocket universe. Having a stroke impossible. Juggeranut= limitless stregnth Hulk= Unlimited stregnth ________________________________________________________________________________________ Man if these two could jsut work together they would be like Undertaker and Kabe "
they did work together the first time they met actually. "

Ya like once or twice. I like the one where Hulk and Jugs busted out of the facility together.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By zee crusher

Limiltess means they they shall never be able to use it all up. It doesn't mean its unlimited. That means that its unlimited. Also juggernaut has demonstrated a limit in his strength so he isn't limitless in strength like hulk is. However hulk takes forever to really be that strong. In one fight he made juggernaut go all the way from unstoppable to a small crawl when hulk had celestial armor. In another fight hulk was evenly matched with thors strength for one whole hour. So it probably depends on a writer I guess.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher says:

"Limiltess means they they shall never be able to use it all up. It doesn't mean its unlimited. That means that its unlimited. Also juggernaut has demonstrated a limit in his strength so he isn't limitless in strength like hulk is. However hulk takes forever to really be that strong. In one fight he made juggernaut go all the way from unstoppable to a small crawl when hulk had celestial armor. In another fight hulk was evenly matched with thors strength for one whole hour. So it probably depends on a writer I guess."

well even in WWH xmen, if you see their feet, you can see that the juggernaut is pushing WWH back, albeit slowly...

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

!Drake! says:

"zee crusher says:
"Limiltess means they they shall never be able to use it all up. It doesn't mean its unlimited. That means that its unlimited. Also juggernaut has demonstrated a limit in his strength so he isn't limitless in strength like hulk is. However hulk takes forever to really be that strong. In one fight he made juggernaut go all the way from unstoppable to a small crawl when hulk had celestial armor. In another fight hulk was evenly matched with thors strength for one whole hour. So it probably depends on a writer I guess."

Man I love i when you come to debates. Other say your a noob. I think your just a determied debater. "

who could stop the juggernaut and WWH teamed up?

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

!Drake! says:

"zee crusher says:
well even in WWH xmen, if you see their feet, you can see that the juggernaut is pushing WWH back, albeit slowly..."

You can also se Hulk wanted him to push him his hardest so because of his plant to use juggs momentum against him he didnt push as hard as could have. Possibly"

yea, maybe. Juggernaut did stomp on his head though:)

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By !Drake!

zee crusher says:

Man I love i when you come to debates. Other say your a noob. I think your just a determied debater.

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By !Drake!

"zee crusher says:
well even in WWH xmen, if you see their feet, you can see that the juggernaut is pushing WWH back, albeit slowly..."

You can also se Hulk wanted him to push him his hardest so because of his plant to use juggs momentum against him he didnt push as hard as could have. Possibly

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By !Drake!

"!Drake! says:
"zee crusher says:
You can also se Hulk wanted him to push him his hardest so because of his plant to use juggs momentum against him he didnt push as hard as could have. Possibly"
yea, maybe. Juggernaut did stomp on his head though:) "

I dont think Juggs would have gotten out without Hulks help.

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By !Drake!

"!Drake! says:
"zee crusher says:
Man I love i when you come to debates. Other say your a noob. I think your just a determied debater. "
who could stop the juggernaut and WWH teamed up? "

Possiby no one under Galactus level

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#32  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Limiltess means they they shall never be able to use it all up. It doesn't mean its unlimited. That means that its unlimited. "

Can someone decipher this for me?

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post Deleted.

Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Vendel

Anyways. The Juggernaut takes this fight.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maul could win with bfr.