Juggernaut VS J2 (Cain's Son)

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Perfect Cell

The Full potential Juggernaut Jr. Vs the Mr. Nice Guy Exalibur Juggernaut.

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Imposternaut wins. J2 has 2 strikes against him. 1. in his J2 form he wasn't nearly as strong as his dad was at full power and 2. He can only stay J2 for short periods of time.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Juggernaut.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Juggernaut should win here
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5  Edited By Zoom

J2 is a little stronger and much more durable than "Good guy" Juggernaut.

This coming from a guy who has read the entire J2 and A-Next series as well as (sadly, damn do I wish I hadn't pissed away that money) all of weak Juggernaut's appearances in X-Men and most of them in Xcaliber.

As a sidenote, J2 was an all around superior book compared to both Uncanny X-Men and Xcaliber, neither of which were even remotely worth the cost of the paper they were printed on.

SadBastard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SadBastard

Zoom: Is J2 as experienced as Nice Guy Juggs, though? To my knowledge, J2 has only been (in continuity at least) active for a year or so, where as Cain has been fighting superhumans for nearly a decade (again, in-continuity), some of which were stronger than him.

Would J2's advantage in power compenate enough for his lack of skill?

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Zoom

Well, I don't know.

I mean, yeah he hasn't fought as long but Juggernaut is also used to being completely unstoppable and not really having to give two shakes about keeping his guard up and such.  I'd say Zane has about as much experience as Cain has experience not being invulnerable.  Plus Zane actually trained with American Dream as his little self because he was worried about what would happen if he changed back mid fight.  I'd say he's actually more skillful than his pop.

SadBastard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SadBastard

Really? Hmm. Good points.

I concede then.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Zoom

Plus Zane fights monkeys sometimes, which is an advantage of sorts.

SadBastard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SadBastard
Zoom said:
"Plus Zane fights monkeys sometimes, which is an advantage of sorts.

"

...Touche.
Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Knowsbleed33

J2 can't last that long. Imposternaut still had decent stamina. He'd outlast J2.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Zoom

J2 doesn't run out of juice that fast.  I mean, it happened once, maybe twice during the A-Next run and he was often fighting for hours at a time.

Juggernaut was hurt all the time when he was weak.  J2 wasn't even hurt at all except by extreme circumstances like Rina's psiclaws and when he fought the Hulk.

If J2 was going up against somebody closer to his power level, somebody who he would have to fight for 5 hours straight or maybe if he was just hanging out at Avengers mansion for a couple hours Jugged out, playing video games it would matter.  The fight isn't gonna last that long.

edit: And speaking of fighting the Hulk, weak Juggernaut lasted all of 2 seconds against WWH.  J2 fought an older weaker version, granted, but he fought him to a standstill.  He's quite a bit more powerful overall.

MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MAJESTY
J2 CAN ONLY STAY POWERFUL FOR A HOUR.SO JUGGERNAUT WINS.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Perfect Cell

J2 has fought the Hulk and still stood-up until Hulk walked away.

Strange Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Strange Doctor

lol are you reviving every thread you made?

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Zoom
MAJESTY said:
"J2 CAN ONLY STAY POWERFUL FOR A HOUR.
"
Typing in all caps doesn't make you correct.
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MAJESTY
Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
"
DID I SAY THAT? AND I AM CORRECT J2 CAN ONLY STAY POWERFUL FOR A HOUR.OH AND I CAN TYPE IN CAPS IF I WANT TO.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By brainiac 1.0
MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
"
DID I SAY THAT? AND I AM CORRECT J2 CAN ONLY STAY POWERFUL FOR A HOUR.OH AND I CAN TYPE IN CAPS IF I WANT TO.
"
caption
caption

MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MAJESTY
brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
"
"
caption
caption

"
NAH... ITS OK
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By One-Above-You
MAJESTY said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
"
"
caption
caption

"
NAH... ITS OK
"
I'm not trying to start an argument, but why are you typing in caps? It's much easier to read if it isn't all in caps.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By brainiac 1.0
One-Above-You said:
"MAJESTY said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
"
"
caption
caption

"
NAH... ITS OK
"
I'm not trying to start an argument, but why are you typing in caps? It's much easier to read if it isn't all in caps.
"

Some people get mad at it.
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MAJESTY
brainiac 1.0 said:
"One-Above-You said:
"MAJESTY said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
"
"
caption
caption

"
NAH... ITS OK
"
"

Some people get mad at it."
Mad at what? just typing in caps? well these some people have issues if they get mad when i type in caps THERE I DID IT AGAIN i only type caps when i want to.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By One-Above-You
MAJESTY said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"One-Above-You said:
"MAJESTY said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
"
"
caption
caption

"
NAH... ITS OK
"
"

Some people get mad at it."
Mad at what? just typing in caps? well these some people have issues if they get mad when i type in caps THERE I DID IT AGAIN i only type caps when i want to.
"
I'm not mad at it, it just kind of bothers my eyes.... it might just be me though lol.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Zoom
MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
"
"
Except you aren't...at all.  You completely made that up.  Yes, J2 turns back into Zane Yama after awhile.  No, the time limit is not an hour.  Heck, the time limit isn't even consistent.

To quote the man who original posted the caps log image "7/16s of an inch.  That's how far you would have to move your pinky to avoid looking like an asshole."
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
"
"
Except you aren't...at all.  You completely made that up.  Yes, J2 turns back into Zane Yama after awhile.  No, the time limit is not an hour.  Heck, the time limit isn't even consistent.

To quote the man who original posted the caps log image "7/16s of an inch.  That's how far you would have to move your pinky to avoid looking like an asshole."
"

LOL.
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MAJESTY
Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
"
"

"
Yeah shut up before you start cutting your self.
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MAJESTY
Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
"
"

"
And if you don't believe me check here http://www.comicvine.com/j2/29-40678/ he can only be j2 about a hour.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By brainiac 1.0
MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
"
"

"
"
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Triumphant
MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
"
"

"
"

LOL LOL LOL!! I say J2 wins.
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MAJESTY
brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
"
"

"
"
"
Here we go again you probably laughed at that joke but you didn't want to be ruined to your little boy friend there.you only laugh at hes jokes when it wasn't even funny.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By brainiac 1.0
MAJESTY said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
"
"

"
"
"
Here we go again you probably laughed at that joke but you didn't want to be ruined to your little boy friend there.you only laugh at hes jokes when it wasn't even funny.
"

I dont even know him and you are the kid.
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MAJESTY
brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
"
"

"
"
"
"

I dont even know him and you are the kid."
Yeah i am 14 but when did i call you a kid in that post? brainaic your seeing things again.. i didn't call you kid.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By brainiac 1.0
MAJESTY said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
"
"

"
"
"
"

Yeah i am 14 but when did i call you a kid in that post? brainaic your seeing things again.. i didn't call you kid.
"

Go make some stupid battle threads to give me a good lol. You should make batman vs galactus.
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MAJESTY
brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
"
"

"
"
"
"

"

Go make some stupid battle threads to give me a good lol. You should make batman vs galactus."
Yeah... and you should go commit sucide like your father did.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Zoom
MAJESTY said:
And if you don't believe me check here http://www.comicvine.com/j2/29-40678/ he can only be j2 about a hour.

Oh.  Well if it's on comicvine then it must be true. *eyeroll*
Jubilee is the 6th most powerful comic character ever according to this page on comicvine.  http://www.comicvine.com/powers/

As for the concept of me needing to shut up before I start cutting myself, I find that non sequiturs don't work very well when it comes to insults.  I mean, I could call you a fag-mommasboy-emo but it wouldn't make any sense because you've not acted like those things.  Similarly, I haven't cried or whined about anything on this thread so referring to me as a cutter doesn't make sense.  Insult is an art.  It's an art that looks like shit, but it's an art nonetheless.  You sir, insult like Hitler draws, that is very poorly.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By brainiac 1.0
MAJESTY said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Zoom said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
"
"

"
"
"
"

"

Go make some stupid battle threads to give me a good lol. You should make batman vs galactus."
Yeah... and you should go commit sucide like your father did.
"
What you are so lame man.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Perfect Cell

How many J2 comics are there again?

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Zoom

12...plus 12 issues of A-Next, 5 issues of the A-Next mini and a few random appearances in Spider-Girl, Last Hero Standing and Last Planet Standing.

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Lance Bastro

father wins eventhough he is depowered.

Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points