Juggernaut vs Gladiator

Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Darth Balls

yeah true but.the shows accurate to the comics.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Darth Balls said:
"yeah true but.the shows accurate to the comics."
no, its not.
Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Darth Balls

im just saying accurate characters and power levels.

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Light
the creator said:
"Lune said:
"here is what happens

"
That image has be used before in the argument http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superman-vs-gladiator/1888/?page=5

Here's what i said at the time.

Actually it is a big jump to belive that Gladaitor, who was shown once to smash a planet, can actually move a planet.

In the 2 images that you have in your image gallery that deal with Gladator destroying a planet they are a 2 key points to note,

1. We don't know the size of the planet being destroyed, or for that fact it's age and compiosition (molten core, tectonically unstable, etc). This is relatively important as a smaller planet or a planet of a less durable nature will be easier to destroy.

2. He is shown to repeatidly hit the planet surfce, cracking the crust, resulting in the planet exploding.

Depending upon the nature of the planet and it's age, the crust thickness will vary dramatically.

If we base it on a planet similar in size and composition to Earth, the Crust can vary between 5 - 70km thick. The Crust is of made up from relatively low density materials (by comparison to other layers) - Silicates mainly, that are hard but usually brittle.

It would take a sizable force to catastrophically crack the Crust over a wide area, to result in a chain reaction, as the next layer below the Crust is the Upper Mantle, that is a highly viscous sea of molten material, would also need to be severely distrupted to carry the distrucptive force lower in to the Mantle layer itself.

All this pre-supposes that the planet is still young enough to have a molten core.

Anyway, scientists have calculated that focussed energies equivalent to a few megatons of TNT or an earthquake of magnitude 7 on the Richter scale, would be sufficient to crack the earths crust (in this case for a probe lauch). So if the force delivered was siginificantly greater and repeatidly delivered, then it may be sufficient to get the effect of a chain reaction going.

Can Gladiator hit this hard. I think so as I believe that he hits as hard as Thor does when wielding Mjolnir. We know that Thor can destroy secondary Adamantium with blows from the hammer and of conventional weaponry, only a nuke can destroy secondary adamantium.

Although he destroys the palnet, it may not be so straight forward."
could the juggernaut prove able to do such a feat?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Light said:
"the creator said:
"Lune said:
"here is what happens

"
That image has be used before in the argument http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superman-vs-gladiator/1888/?page=5

Here's what i said at the time.

Actually it is a big jump to belive that Gladaitor, who was shown once to smash a planet, can actually move a planet.

In the 2 images that you have in your image gallery that deal with Gladator destroying a planet they are a 2 key points to note,

1. We don't know the size of the planet being destroyed, or for that fact it's age and compiosition (molten core, tectonically unstable, etc). This is relatively important as a smaller planet or a planet of a less durable nature will be easier to destroy.

2. He is shown to repeatidly hit the planet surfce, cracking the crust, resulting in the planet exploding.

Depending upon the nature of the planet and it's age, the crust thickness will vary dramatically.

If we base it on a planet similar in size and composition to Earth, the Crust can vary between 5 - 70km thick. The Crust is of made up from relatively low density materials (by comparison to other layers) - Silicates mainly, that are hard but usually brittle.

It would take a sizable force to catastrophically crack the Crust over a wide area, to result in a chain reaction, as the next layer below the Crust is the Upper Mantle, that is a highly viscous sea of molten material, would also need to be severely distrupted to carry the distrucptive force lower in to the Mantle layer itself.

All this pre-supposes that the planet is still young enough to have a molten core.

Anyway, scientists have calculated that focussed energies equivalent to a few megatons of TNT or an earthquake of magnitude 7 on the Richter scale, would be sufficient to crack the earths crust (in this case for a probe lauch). So if the force delivered was siginificantly greater and repeatidly delivered, then it may be sufficient to get the effect of a chain reaction going.

Can Gladiator hit this hard. I think so as I believe that he hits as hard as Thor does when wielding Mjolnir. We know that Thor can destroy secondary Adamantium with blows from the hammer and of conventional weaponry, only a nuke can destroy secondary adamantium.

Although he destroys the palnet, it may not be so straight forward."
could the juggernaut prove able to do such a feat?"
he could, but he has no reason to, simply because he doesn't want to destroy the planet he lives on.
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Light

o yeah and what evidence do you have that he could

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Light said:
"o yeah and what evidence do you have that he could"
because he has overpowered people who can do things like that.
clayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By clayton

The only way Juggs loses here is if he's taken off the planet and out of the fight. Gladiator can obvipously destroy planets but Juggy's full power has never been shown. Plus Juggy is always written off as an idiot. Juggernaut has potential to be the strongest there is. You have to remove him from the equation like Thor did.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59  Edited By Static Shock  Online
the human Juggernaut said:
"gambit doersn't have superhuman speed or reflexes either and he managed to take gladiator down..."

Then, the writing of that comic is questionable. Everyone knows that Gambit shouldn't have stood a chance against Gladiator. Juggs cannot match Gladiator's speed or reflexes here. So, if he cannot match them, then he will have a hard time hitting him. This is something that can't be agrued against.

Darth Balls said:

"galdiator

"

Cartoons don't count.

Darth Balls said:

X-Men: The Animated Series has never been tied to the comics. Ever.

Darth Balls
said:

"im just saying accurate characters and power levels...."

Come from the comic books therein.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By zee crusher

Gladiator wins. He's way stronger then juggernaut.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher said:
"Gladiator wins. He's way stronger then juggernaut."
prove it.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By zee crusher
"zee crusher said:
prove it.
"
To you its like trying to prove a crack head that I have no money when I really did leave my wallet at home. Logic doesn't reach you.Plus juggernaut is a pathetic character marvel even said that superman could beat him. Superman weaker then gladiator so I think its safe to say Gladiator wins this with ease just like how he did in the show.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"zee crusher said:
prove it.
"
To you its like trying to prove a crack head that I have no money when I really did leave my wallet at home. Logic doesn't reach you.Plus juggernaut is a pathetic character marvel even said that superman could beat him. Superman weaker then gladiator so I think its safe to say Gladiator wins this with ease just like how he did in the show.
"
right, there you go, same old zee.  Can't say i'm surprised.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By One-Above-You
zee crusher said:
"zee crusher said:
prove it.
"
"
  I thought Gladiator is only stronger than Supes when his confidence level is pretty high.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By zee crusher
Static Shock said:
"Lune said:
"Yea gladiator lifted the baxter building dude"
He didn't lift it up completely... He only picked up one side, and I believe that side began to crumble... He didn't lift the entire building.

Anyway, I think Gladiator could win this through BFR. And, I've only seen Gladiator doubt himself at least twice (against the Fantastic Four and Cannonball, I believe...). He's fought Juggernaut before, and lost. I don't know if he doubted himself in that battle. But, if he did, then it wouldn't surprise me....
"

Yes he did then human torch came out right and he knocked him up? He never fought juggernaut. He only fought him in the tv show.

Plus juggernaut is to weak to destroy a planet or lift  up a building.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By zee crusher
One-Above-You said:
"zee crusher said:
"zee crusher said:
prove it.
"
"
  I think Gladiator is only stronger than Supes when his confidence level is pretty high.
"
Yeah not normal gladiator.

"zee crusher said:
"zee crusher said:
prove it.
"
"
"

Okay dumbsh!t let me explain it once cause your low int won't allow you to remember. Besides that you been getting pwn the hole time in this thread.

Gladiator is stronger, faster, more durable. When he hit wonder man and human torch they remarked how his hit was so fast they didn't see it they only felt it.

Gladiator has flown through a star a 100 times the speed of light and it was 100 miles long. Juggernaut can barely take a miny sun or a pinch from onslaught.

Gladiator beats him with ease. Juggernaut won't even be able to lay a finger on him. Gladiator uses the same strength he used to destroy planets he will knock the juggernaut out just like onslaught did.

Now stupid please prove me wrong.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#67  Edited By vegeta

jugggggggsssss

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher said:
"One-Above-You said:
"zee crusher said:
"zee crusher said:
prove it.
"
"
  I think Gladiator is only stronger than Supes when his confidence level is pretty high.
"
Yeah not normal gladiator.

"zee crusher said:
"zee crusher said:
prove it.
"
"
"

Okay dumbsh!t let me explain it once cause your low int won't allow you to remember. Besides that you been getting pwn the hole time in this thread.

Gladiator is stronger, faster, more durable. When he hit wonder man and human torch they remarked how his hit was so fast they didn't see it they only felt it.

Gladiator has flown through a star a 100 times the speed of light and it was 100 miles long. Juggernaut can barely take a miny sun or a pinch from onslaught.

Gladiator beats him with ease. Juggernaut won't even be able to lay a finger on him. Gladiator uses the same strength he used to destroy planets he will knock the juggernaut out just like onslaught did.

Now stupid please prove me wrong.
"
no, as always, you are wrong.  Crossovers are 100% irrelevant here.  Juggernaut is more durable than Gladiator.  Gladiator's durability also fluctuates with his confidence, thats why people like gambit and cannonball have managed to beat him. 

I know, you aren't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, but try to refrain from using that language here.  Your thing about flying through a star is wholly irrelevant too because juggernaut can't fly, so how would he be able to even attempt that feat?
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Hedatary

Here is something to shut up juggs

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By zee crusher
Hedatary said:
"

Here is something to shut Juggs up.

Here is something shut up Juggs
"

He won't sadly. He is like the real life juggernaut. Just dumb lol.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hedatary said:
"Here is something to shut up juggs

"
i guess you forgot to read the thread, hedatary.  Thats from the TV show.  Not canon. 
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Hedatary
"Hedatary said:

"
i guess you forgot to read the thread, hedatary.  Thats from the TV show.  Not canon. 
"
The fact that the comics was based on these tv shows, OLD tv shows doesn't ring a bell to you?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:

"
"
The fact that the comics was based on these tv shows, OLD tv shows doesn't ring a bell to you?
"
the comics were NOT based on the TV show.  Where did you get that from?
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Hedatary

The fact that marvel made these tv shows..is proof enough

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By vegeta

that video wont happen that easily

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hedatary said:
"The fact that marvel made these tv shows..is proof enough
"
no, its not. 
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"gambit doersn't have superhuman speed or reflexes either and he managed to take gladiator down..."

Then, the writing of that comic is questionable. Everyone knows that Gambit shouldn't have stood a chance against Gladiator. Juggs cannot match Gladiator's speed or reflexes here. So, if he cannot match them, then he will have a hard time hitting him. This is something that can't be agrued against.

Darth Balls said:

"galdiator

"

Cartoons don't count.

Darth Balls said:

X-Men: The Animated Series has never been tied to the comics. Ever.

Darth Balls
said:

"im just saying accurate characters and power levels...."

Come from the comic books therein.

"

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Gladiator can beat Juggernaut but it wont be easy... I am not totally sure Gladiator is physically stronger than Juggernaut... but its the issue of speed that concerns me here... We all know that Gladiator is much faster than Juggernaut and that Gladiator would be able to evade many of Juggs attacks due to his speed and it may be possible for Glad to get Juggs off his feet and toss him... Glad can get the win here
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By vegeta

what part of unstoppable are yall having a hard time with

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By One-Above-You
vegeta said:
"what part of unstoppable are yall having a hard time with"
That's like saying the "Invincible" Iron Man can't be hurt.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By vegeta

all right then name some one who has stopped him besides onslaught

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By One-Above-You
vegeta said:
"all right then name some one who has stopped him besides onslaught"
X-Men...
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By vegeta

ohhh lord man we are talking one person and it took all of the x-men including proff x to do it

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By One-Above-You
vegeta said:
"ohhh lord man we are talking one person and it took all of the x-men including proff x to do it"
Well, if you want to know who actually stopped him. Human Torch blinded Juggs, Angel pulled off his helmet, then Xavier stopped him very easily.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By vegeta

still were talking one person and  wolvie has jumped on his back and clawed his helmut off and prof x stopped him too

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By One-Above-You
vegeta said:
"still were talking one person and  wolvie has jumped on his back and clawed his helmut off and prof x stopped him too"
I'm pretty sure Hulk has beaten him a few times.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By vegeta

yes i know that iwas waiting for you to say it hulk has hnocked his helmut off with one punch but juggs was standing still not moving also the hulk is way more powerful than gladiator

Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Vendel

This could be an epic fight. But I don't see Gladiator having the tools to beat The Juggernaut.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By vegeta

me  either

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Hedatary

This is like saying Supes can go head to head against Juggss...what a waste, Glad wins

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By One-Above-You
vegeta said:
"yes i know that iwas waiting for you to say it hulk has hnocked his helmut off with one punch but juggs was standing still not moving also the hulk is way more powerful than gladiator"
This isn't a fully powered Juggs, but it still is the Juggernaut.

caption
caption

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By vegeta
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By One-Above-You
vegeta said:
""
That's Trion Juggernaut isn't it?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One-Above-You said:
"vegeta said:
"yes i know that iwas waiting for you to say it hulk has hnocked his helmut off with one punch but juggs was standing still not moving also the hulk is way more powerful than gladiator"

caption
caption

"
but he is fully powered now, so how is that relevant?  Thats like posting a scan of superman getting beaten because of kryptonite exposure and saying "well, he's weakened by kryptonite, but its still superman..."
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By vegeta

heck if i know all i know is it is  jugs and the thread didnt say which juggs

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By One-Above-You
"One-Above-You said:
"vegeta said:

caption
caption

"
but he is fully powered now, so how is that relevant?  Thats like posting a scan of superman getting beaten because of kryptonite exposure and saying "well, he's weakened by kryptonite, but its still superman..."
"
But it still is the Juggernaut being stopped. I was answering Vegeta's question of whether or not the Juggernaut has ever been stopped, because this still technically is the Juggernaut getting beat. I'm not showing this to say Gladiator wins.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One-Above-You said:
"One-Above-You said:
"vegeta said:

caption
caption

"
"
But it still is the Juggernaut being stopped. I was answering Vegeta's question of whether or not the Juggernaut has ever been stopped, because this still technically is the Juggernaut getting beat. I'm not showing this to say Gladiator wins.
"
lol, why don't you just post scans of the fully powered one getting beaten?  And what did vegeta mean by being stopped?  Stopped from moving? 
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By vegeta

pretty much and the ones who can beat him in fightin toe to toe are alot stronger than gladiator

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Hedatary
Hedatary said:
"This is like saying Supes can go head to head against Juggss...what a waste, Glad wins
"

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By vegeta
Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"This is like saying Supes can go head to head against Juggss...what a waste, Glad wins
"

"
hey do they got pizza on your planet