Edited 1 year, 3 months ago

Poll: Juggernaut vs Gladiator (26 votes)

Juggernaut 35%
Gladiator 65%

I want to know who would win in this encounter between two power houses.

#1 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator would probably win, but Juggernaut can win if it's not standard him, or if he's not jobbing.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#2 Posted by XImpossibruX (5253 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna say Juggs, because Gladiator is a shameless Superman ripoff, but his heatvision would put Jugs down.

#3 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3830 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the version of Juggs we're talking here. If it's Jobbernaut than Glads would win. If it's fully powered (Cyttorak) Juggs then Gladiators best bet is BFR

#4 Posted by dondave (38893 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the version of Juggs we're talking here. If it's Jobbernaut than Glads would win. If it's fully powered (Cyttorak) Juggs then Gladiators best bet is BFR

#5 Posted by jojjimbo (2463 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Juggs can hit Gladiator do to his speed, but then again i don't know if Glads can hurt Juggs, so i say tie...or Glads wins via BFR

#6 Posted by Admiral_IronBeast (155 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna say Juggs, because Gladiator is a shameless Superman ripoff, but his heatvision would put Jugs down.

This. Juggs cool, but Glad will stomp... Juggernaut is not nearly fast enough, and the heat vision will kick his butt

Now if we are talking about Fear-itself juggernaut, the reverse is true--Juggernaut will kill Gladiator relatively easily

#7 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9772 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't juggs unkillable and invincible? He doesn't tire out and has unlimited strength via cyttorak? It seems to me that sheer force will not work, nor will bfr due to the cyttorak. It allows him to do stuff like walk in the air and stuff, and can port him places. So it will be really hard for Gladiator to put juggs down if this juggernaut isn't de-powered. If it is de-powered juggs then this is a spite match.

#8 Posted by green_skaar (4732 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator

The ability to fly, attack at range and BFR gives him the edge.

#9 Edited by Bamapecan (311 posts) - - Show Bio

...But iiiii'm the jjuuuugernnnaut biiiiiitcch........

#10 Posted by chiq (2025 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator through BFR. w/o that tactic I am going with Juggernaut. He can tank a god blast and still function as a skeleton.

#11 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7039 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by Cooldes (4173 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9772 posts) - - Show Bio

@chiq said:

Gladiator through BFR. w/o that tactic I am going with Juggernaut. He can tank a god blast and still function as a skeleton.

Well, I don't think BFR would work seeing how the Cyttorak would port him back.

#14 Posted by HellionVulcan (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

@chiq said:

That was a one time thing as why didn't he teleport back when he got bfr'd by world war hulk ? so it depends but with bfr allowed i'm going with Gladiator .

#15 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8264 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by Ifoughtgalactus (279 posts) - - Show Bio

If it is Cyttorak Jugs, I was under the impression that BFR is useless against him?

EDIT: Nvm, I see that was already addressed.

#17 Edited by chiq (2025 posts) - - Show Bio

@chiq said:

I don't think teleportation is considered part of Regular Juggernauts powerset. There are a ton of vs Juggernaut threads that only have bfr as a means of beating him. Without bfr, tp or powerful magic beating Juggs should be pretty hard to do.

#18 Posted by Bo88gdan (4647 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut

#19 Posted by comic_book_fan (5943 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9772 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@chiq said:

That was a one time thing as why didn't he teleport back when he got bfr'd by world war hulk ? so it depends but with bfr allowed i'm going with Gladiator .

Well, it depends on which Juggernaut is being used, if it is the classic juggs with the cytorak fully backing him up, I doubt bfr would work. But on the other hand, gladiator could stay up out of Juggernauts reach while using ranged attacks, but would prove to be useless. Gladiator has him outmatched in every attribute accept the fact that Juggernaut is invincible and unable to be put down do to the cyttorak. Bfr is an option, but, juggernaut could get teleported back by the cyttorak. For example, jean grey tried to levitate him, he started walking in the air towards her. So there is a lot of factors in why it is hard to bfr juggs.

#21 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9772 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8264 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Juggernaut is one of those characters that truly live up to his name.

#23 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm... suprised by these answers.

But anyway:

Gladiator wins by BFR, since it wasn't banned.

Without BFR Juggernaut would win, since there is no "out of morals" rule here.

Without BFR AND morals - stalemate, since Gladiator wouldn't be able to put him down, while Marco wouldn't be able to hit him.

#24 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9772 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Juggernaut is one of those characters that truly live up to his name.

Yeah, he would be my favorite if he was smarter. I would love to see him vs the hulk in a real battle, not a 10 second skirmish lol. As for this fight, I see Gladiator being faster, but not necessarily stonger than the cyttorak lol. And assuming that the cyttorak will help the jugs out as much as he can, then i dont see bfr being an issue.

#25 Edited by Bamapecan (311 posts) - - Show Bio
@cooldes said:

@bamapecan: where's that from?

You've never seen that video? It's one of the greatest things in internet history - "The Juggernaut Bitch"!