#151 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash has never soloed a character as strong as the juggernaut, he would eventually get one shotted

#152 Posted by CheeseSticks (2387 posts) - - Show Bio

There's no way the Flash can hurt Jugg

Juggernaut win

#153 Posted by Dredeuced (5353 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed is insanely overrated. Juggernaut wins, because Flash wouldn't be able to hurt Juggernaut. Flash might be able to dodge Juggernauts attacks, but what if Juggernaut thunderclaps? How is Flash going to dodge that? All Juggernaut needs to do is to thunderclap and then get up-close and smash Flash.

Flash can literally grab explosions and move them before they're done expanding. How would a thunderclap ever catch him? Flash steals his speed till he can't move anymore for a win by incapacitation, by the way.

#154 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash Wins

#155 Posted by SandsofValus (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say th Flash. Wally West, actually. Wally has mastered time travel and was once in possession of a Green Lantern Ring. Also, Barry Allen squished all of the DCUs together.

If all fails, Flash can IMP him into space.

#156 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

You people keep saying flash can do these things but he never does them in a fight that matters. Can someone please post a scan of flash beating someone on juggernauts level please. Show him using his imp, vibration or speed steal on someone like doomsday, Solomon Grundy or bizarro, it it working cuz this is the level we are talking here.

#157 Posted by ferventking (259 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandsofvalus: Time travel is BFR, is it not, since he would be removing himself from the battlefield.

IMP wouldn't do anything if Juggs has his forcefield up.

#158 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3481 posts) - - Show Bio

@ferventking: he's not removing himself from the battlefield. At best Juggernaut could hope for a stalemate, otherwise if the speed steal works on Cain he loses before he realizes he's in trouble. Since Wally couldn't use bfr and juggernaut can't be physically harmed but can't touch Wally ... This comes down to speed steal or stalemate.

#159 Edited by 616Vulture (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Flash because he can vibrate himself put is hand in Jugg's head and rip out his brain. I've always wanted to see Flash do that to someone. Plus Flash can vibrate continuously so Juggs can't touch him.

#160 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash never uses that stuff in a fight, why, because it won't work on characters this powerful, he fought doomsday got one shotted, he got one shotted by bizzaro, he got one shotted by plenty of guys. All the while he had chances to use his speed steal, imp, vibration or whatever and he didn't and if he did it never worked. That stuff can work on the flash rouges zoom and characters on that level but not these characters, never has, probably never will. His only option is bfr to the speed force which he won't use because it is dangerous to his own self.

#161 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedisupermaster: #8 Edited by Jedisupermaster (1112 posts) - 2 years, 6 months ago - Show Bio

Juggernaut wins. Why? Maybe because Flash cannot steal Jugs speed becouse Juggernaut have limitless kinetic energy. Flash cant take Juggernaut to Speedforce because of Jugs force-field that absorb any kinetic energy. Also Flash CANNOT do anything to Juggernaut because Juggernaut is immune to physical attacks. Also Juggernaut never tire and he can smash Flashs head. Juggernaut wins!

- QFT!

#162 Edited by ommnomnomnom (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@dark_steel: I swear on comicvine flash beats everybody. Literally everybody.

#163 Posted by spiderbuck (2449 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedisupermaster: #8 Edited by Jedisupermaster (1112 posts) - 2 years, 6 months ago - Show Bio

Juggernaut wins. Why? Maybe because Flash cannot steal Jugs speed becouse Juggernaut have limitless kinetic energy. Flash cant take Juggernaut to Speedforce because of Jugs force-field that absorb any kinetic energy. Also Flash CANNOT do anything to Juggernaut because Juggernaut is immune to physical attacks. Also Juggernaut never tire and he can smash Flashs head. Juggernaut wins!

- QFT!

winner: Juggernaut!!

#164 Posted by Dredeuced (5353 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash never uses that stuff in a fight, why, because it won't work on characters this powerful, he fought doomsday got one shotted, he got one shotted by bizzaro, he got one shotted by plenty of guys. All the while he had chances to use his speed steal, imp, vibration or whatever and he didn't and if he did it never worked. That stuff can work on the flash rouges zoom and characters on that level but not these characters, never has, probably never will. His only option is bfr to the speed force which he won't use because it is dangerous to his own self.

He didn't have these powers for most of the fights you're referencing.

His "Stuff" worked on the freaking Anti Monitor if you want to toss around big names like that matters.

- QFT!

This quote is proven false by, like, decades of Juggernaut showings where he's been overpowered or stalemated by people of sizeable strength before. His power is only infinite when Cytorrak fully empowers him.

#165 Posted by nickthedevil (11604 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins easily.

#166 Posted by SheenLantern (6253 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash destroys Juggs

#167 Posted by Pistolwhip1 (840 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

Flash can't harm the Juggernaut, Juggernaut can't hit the Flash.

IMP might work for BFR. Speed stealing may work, but Juggernaut can steal momentum.

#168 Edited by DanM (133 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash will eventually tire where Juggernaut will not, when he has reached total exhaustion, Juggernaut will squash him like a bug

#169 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio
#170 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@cybrilious4 said:

- QFT!

""WINNER"" LMAO. so you just stated that flash cant harm juggs and you think tha tmakes him a winner? hahahha. try listing ways he'd actually be able to touch flash and then MAYBE you have a case

#171 Posted by ComicStooge (12034 posts) - - Show Bio
#172 Posted by Wardemon32 (4101 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced:

You could ahev just said Flash runs through these winds all the time so thats irrelevant.

#173 Posted by Wardemon32 (4101 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78:

What you are saying makes no sense. How wont vibrating their molecules work? BTW he speed stole from Amazo with all of the JLA powers.

@danm

You do realize this guy can run around the Earth billiosn of times without tiring right? I don't even remeber the last time he got tired.

#174 Edited by DanM (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32:

Safe to say he would get tired before Juggernaut, as far as I know, Flash still needs to eat, sleep, etc basic human functions.

#175 Posted by Schmalzel (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spectrum

said:

"

The Mantid says:

"Welcome to the vine Wolf. Hope to see you around. And please don't become a noob."

you do not become, you are!!!!

Flash wins:

A he can steal jugs speed.

B he could dodge any attack.

C he could revibrate his atoms throgh jugs making him explode.

D he runs around Jugs really fast and makes a vacum that sucks him to space where he has no velocity.

I know D is sort of "out there" but i think Flash would win.

"

A) Juggs can steal momentum an Inertia (you can't have speed without them)

B) He can't dodge if he can't move (no momentum)

C) Since Jugg is impervious to any physical attack, he can not explode apart.

D) Juggs forcefield will act as a vaccum to pull Flash in

Flash can't win. He does not have magic to counter Juggs.

I think this says it, even if it isn't fully powered Juggy, physical attacks aren't doing much, and if he can get Flash to the point where he is a slow as even just Quick Silver Juggy crushes him.

#176 Posted by Wardemon32 (4101 posts) - - Show Bio

@danm:

Actually he can last a long time without it. If the guy can run millions-billions time around Earth without stopping im pretty sure he's not getting tired.

#177 Posted by Dredeuced (5353 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't get why people bring up Juggs' forcefield. He hasn't had it in decades, unless there's some showing I'm missing.

#178 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: because they looked up his respect thread.

#179 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: yes

using op shadow characters who flash couldn't hurt

._.

#180 Posted by ComicStooge (12034 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: yes

using op shadow characters who flash couldn't hurt

._.

Consider Flash could effortlessly beat like, 97% of contemporary heroes, I'd say I was clever in choosing my opposing character.

Plus, Shadow characters are just awesome.

#181 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins current juggs isnt anywheremnearnhow people are trying to make him sound. Btw his invulnerablity only works while in motion....... The pico second he stops, flash puts him in space.

#182 Posted by spiderbuck (2449 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck said:

@cybrilious4 said:

- QFT!

""WINNER"" LMAO. so you just stated that flash cant harm juggs and you think tha tmakes him a winner? hahahha. try listing ways he'd actually be able to touch flash and then MAYBE you have a case

@perfect_cell said:

@Spectrum

said:

"

The Mantid says:

"Welcome to the vine Wolf. Hope to see you around. And please don't become a noob."

you do not become, you are!!!!

Flash wins:

A he can steal jugs speed.

B he could dodge any attack.

C he could revibrate his atoms throgh jugs making him explode.

D he runs around Jugs really fast and makes a vacum that sucks him to space where he has no velocity.

I know D is sort of "out there" but i think Flash would win.

"

A) Juggs can steal momentum an Inertia (you can't have speed without them)

B) He can't dodge if he can't move (no momentum)

C) Since Jugg is impervious to any physical attack, he can not explode apart.

D) Juggs forcefield will act as a vaccum to pull Flash in

Flash can't win. He does not have magic to counter Juggs.

I think this says it, even if it isn't fully powered Juggy, physical attacks aren't doing much, and if he can get Flash to the point where he is a slow as even just Quick Silver Juggy crushes him.

#183 Posted by WALLCRAWLER (124 posts) - - Show Bio

JUGGERNAUGHT

#184 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6814 posts) - - Show Bio
#185 Posted by dondave (34561 posts) - - Show Bio

The Flash

#186 Posted by Wardemon32 (4101 posts) - - Show Bio

If he cant be harmed or BFR it's a stalemate. But I don't see how phasing his brains out wont work. Without his brain he can't geal so he cant reform another brain or think to move..

#187 Posted by thanosii (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like flash to lose but I can't see him getting tagged, also I can't see jugs losing as unless bfrd... Flash should be able lend jugs speed enough to lend him in another continent..

So either stalemate or bfr I'm ashamed to say I back flash (DC)

#188 Posted by nitenovanavium (51 posts) - - Show Bio

is new jugs still an avatar of a war god? If so, jugs wins, cos flash can't kill him. Flash dies of age before he kills Juggernaught. Avoid everything at will Juggernaught can just sit there and tank everything.

Flash can win through export, meaning that he could use his speed to rip open a dimension and hurl jugs through it... somehow. but thats about it.

#189 Posted by Bruticus112 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut is more than just resilient to physical injury, his invulnerable to physical injury. Flash cant hurt him, and Juggernaut has limitless stamina so Flash cant tire him out either. All Flash can do here is to evade Juggernauts attacks, and all Juggernaut can do is to hope to catch Flash and smash him.

#190 Posted by patrat18 (8888 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruticus112: i havent seen one person on here mention that flash can faze trough juggs head and lobotomisze him or, kill him flash super stomos by 1000.

#191 Posted by GhostRavage (8396 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#192 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6814 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: Cause Juggernaut can only be beat by a telepath and Flash isn't a telepath.

#193 Posted by patrat18 (8888 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: has he ever gone a against a an opponent that can faze through him and blow him up,or grabe his brain.please don't say kitty,i thought hulk beat him. in the black panther motion picture they knocked him out with sleeping gas,flash could just take his air away and bam lights out.

#194 Edited by homicidalmaniac (6814 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: Why can't I say Kitty,her powers was nothing,but phasing pass anything.Juggernaut was turn into a skeleton and was still moving.Juggernaut can steal Flash momentum(to counter Flash Speed Steal).If Hulk have beaten Juggernaut it might been non cannon,Hulk gotten a power boost,or Juggernaut was depower.The Black Panther MP,I'm pretty sure that was non cannon.

#195 Posted by Dratini1331 (6986 posts) - - Show Bio
#196 Edited by DWrathborne (290 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@homicidalmaniac: has he ever gone a against a an opponent that can faze through him and blow him up,or grabe his brain.please don't say kitty,i thought hulk beat him. in the black panther motion picture they knocked him out with sleeping gas,flash could just take his air away and bam lights out.

In the BP motion comic, they had used Juggs as a replacement for the Rhino, who was in the original story. IMO, so they could have a reason to shoehorn Storm and the X-men into the show. They just didn't bother to change the sleeping gas that stopped the Rhino, not taking into account that it wouldn't actually work on the Juggernaut (at least not the mainstream one).

Hulk, as Apocalypse's agent War, did once stop Juggernaut, but the only time he actually 'beat' Juggernaut was during World War Hulk when Cain had been nerfed. (I really hate how a lot of heroes benefit from power creep, while many villains seem to get nerfed more and more.)

And no, phasing into the Juggernaut to harm him won't work. His internals are just as invulnerable as his external, and even if you could harm him that way, he'd heal fully in seconds.

Juggs only real weaknesses are psionics (which his helmet protects him from), magic, and the writers nerfing him constantly.

IMO, Juggernaut wins. Not because he lays a finger on the Flash, but because while the Flash might be able to delay him a bit, he really can't stop Juggernaut from getting where he wants to go.

#197 Edited by patrat18 (8888 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: because flash is way more durable,and has an aura of protection.he can easily pluck out jugg,s brain.

#198 Posted by patrat18 (8888 posts) - - Show Bio

@dwrathborne: if flash can phase through superman, the crystals in supermans fortress,magic, he can phase through juggernaut.

#199 Edited by GhostRavage (8396 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: No, Juggs its literally unstoppable by physical matters... Skaar did what he did because Banner turned off Cytorrak's powers from him. He would phase through him, but not harm him.

As for Flash being durable, well, he is not that durable however he can heal himself via speedforce...

#200 Edited by dondave (34561 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: No, Juggs its literally unstoppable by physical matters... Skaar did what he did because Banner turned off Cytorrak's powers from him. He would phase through him, but not harm him.

As for Flash being durable, well, he is not that durable however he can heal himself via speedforce...

When did that happen?