Who takes it and why?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By slimj87d

I think you need to put more detail. Much more detail.  

Classic Juggernaut will win this. Current Juggernaut will lose it. 

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By ReVamp

Yeah, more detail. Like what versions of each character?

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MKF30

Juggernaut

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jojjimbo

Jugg's.

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Superskrull86

Juggernaut easy.
Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut and Black Tom
Juggernaut and Black Tom
Juggernaut KO's Wolverine
Juggernaut KO's Wolverine
No Caption Provided
Juggernaut versus Colossus and Wolverine
Juggernaut versus Colossus and Wolverine
Juggernaut's 1st appearance
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Killemall

Juggernaut :) RULES!!

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By progenitorigin

Seriously? People are starting to really overrate Dante on this site, not all, but quite a few.  Juggernaut is invulnerable, what is Dante supposed to do to actually harm him? Let alone stop a Juggernaut assault.
Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Fehafare
@progenitor
Cut his head off?
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By progenitorigin
@Fehafare
First off he has to get past his helmet, and then, Juggernaut's been burnt down to a skeleton before and fully regenerated thanks to Cyttorak.  Dante's not doing anything worse.
Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Fehafare

1 word: yamato- it cuts trough anything and renders regeneration useless, he doesn't even have to draw it it's enough that he touches it with his hand.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By progenitorigin
@Fehafare said:
1 word: yamato- it cuts trough anything and renders regeneration useless, he doesn't even have to draw it it's enough that he touches it with his hand.

Any proof that it renders regeneration useless on a cosmic entity scale?
Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Fehafare

Yes, it cuts trough reality/space/time, it doesn't ask you are you a huma or a god are you untouchable or not, it just kills you.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By progenitorigin
@Fehafare said:
Yes, it cuts trough reality/space/time, it doesn't ask you are you a huma or a god are you untouchable or not, it just kills you.

Just because it supposedly cuts through reality doesn't mean it's something you can't heal from.  Your word isn't proof, anu videos?
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By slimj87d
@Fehafare: It does not matter, Yamato is not Dante's it's his brothers. 

Lastly, what version of Juggernaut are we using... according to the rules if it's not stated then it is around this time of Juggernaut which is weak as hell. Dante takes current Juggernaut easily. 
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Boobster
@SlimJ87D said:
@Fehafare: It does not matter, Yamato is not Dante's it's his brothers.  Lastly, what version of Juggernaut are we using... according to the rules if it's not stated then it is around this time of Juggernaut which is weak as hell. Dante takes current Juggernaut easily. 
Current Juggernaut would one-shot Dante.
Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D: Wait, the Fear Itself Juggernaut? Dante gets p0wn3d.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By slimj87d
@sesquipedalophobe said:

Nope, that is not juggernaut. I don't remember his Asgardian name but that's not considered Juggernaut.  

Classic Juggernaut is going to own Dante anytime of the day. Current Juggernaut I'd bet he'd lose.  

@Boobster
How? He can't catch  him because of quicksilver, he can't do anything to hurt him, nothing has been shown to hurt Dante. Dante is also Class 100+. So what is current Juggernaut going to do to hurt him?
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By progenitorigin
@SlimJ87D
I think the Asgardian name is Kuurth.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Boobster
@SlimJ87D said:
@sesquipedalophobe said:

Nope, that is not juggernaut. I don't remember his Asgardian name but that's not considered Juggernaut.  

Classic Juggernaut is going to own Dante anytime of the day. Current Juggernaut I'd bet he'd lose.  

@Boobster: How? He can't catch  him because of quicksilver, he can't do anything to hurt him, nothing has been shown to hurt Dante. Dante is also Class 100+. So what is current Juggernaut going to do to hurt him?
Dude, read UXM 541. Current Juggernaut would one shot him.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By slimj87d

@progenitor said: 
@SlimJ87D: I think the Asgardian name is Kuurth.
Thanks

@Boobster said:
@SlimJ87D said:
@sesquipedalophobe said:

@Boobster: How? He can't catch  him because of quicksilver, he can't do anything to hurt him, nothing has been shown to hurt Dante. Dante is also Class 100+. So what is current Juggernaut going to do to hurt him?
But that is not Juggernaut, like Progenitor said that is Kuurth. 
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Boobster
@SlimJ87D said:

@progenitor said: 
Thanks

@Boobster said:
@SlimJ87D said:
@sesquipedalophobe said:

Facepalm. Juggernaut is Kuurth right now.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By slimj87d
@Boobster said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@progenitor said: 
Thanks

@Boobster said:
@SlimJ87D said:
@sesquipedalophobe said:

NO **** SHERLOCK, didn't I tell you to go read the rules awhile back? The picture shows a Juggernaut in the topic, it doesn't show a Juggernaut as Kuurth. Also Kuurth Juggernaut isn't standard Juggernaut. So facepalm harder next time. Also Kuurth is another entity possessing Marko so technically it's not really Juggernaut, it's Kuurth using Marko's body. 
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By progenitorigin
@SlimJ87D
You're welcome.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Boobster
@SlimJ87D said:
@Boobster said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@progenitor said: 
Thanks

@Boobster said:
@SlimJ87D said:
@sesquipedalophobe said:

NO **** SHERLOCK, didn't I tell you to go read the rules awhile back? The picture shows a Juggernaut in the topic, it doesn't show a Juggernaut as Kuurth. Also Kuurth Juggernaut isn't standard Juggernaut. So facepalm harder next time. Also Kuurth is another entity possessing Marko so technically it's not really Juggernaut, it's Kuurth using Marko's body. 
So now we must judge the version by the picture uploaded by user?
Yes, it's Kuurth using Marko's body, but it is current Juggernaut.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By slimj87d
@Boobster said:
@SlimJ87D said:
@Boobster said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@progenitor said: 
Thanks

@Boobster said:
@SlimJ87D said:
@sesquipedalophobe said:

So now we must judge the version by the picture uploaded by user? Yes, it's Kuurth using Marko's body, but it is current Juggernaut.
When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current versions. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city. But as I said, this is what is “generally assumed”, not what everyone thinks of. It’s always best to give as much information about the fight in the first post. 

First rule states that Kuurth is not Marko's general personality... and the most current version of Marko is from Thunderbolts... 

Last time I'm going to go out of my way for you about the rules.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Boobster
@SlimJ87D said:
@Boobster said:
@SlimJ87D said:
@Boobster said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@progenitor said: 
Thanks

@Boobster said:
@SlimJ87D said:
@sesquipedalophobe said:

So now we must judge the version by the picture uploaded by user? Yes, it's Kuurth using Marko's body, but it is current Juggernaut.
When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current versions. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city. But as I said, this is what is “generally assumed”, not what everyone thinks of. It’s always best to give as much information about the fight in the first post.  First rule states that Kuurth is not Marko's general personality... and the most current version of Marko is from Thunderbolts...   Last time I'm going to go out of my way for you about the rules.
And are their current versions !
 Current Juggernaut is Kuurth.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By slimj87d
@Boobster: Why are you the only person here using Kuurth... don't you wonder that? I don't mean this to be offensive and I apologize if you take it that way. But is English your second language? Because in another topic you didn't quite understand what I was typing and 2 other people had to point it out to you. And then you started misinterpreting Daak's post and I had to translate them for you too.  

The first rule and the second rules go together, they don't work against each other... When you write laws they're not suppose to cancel each other out... if we go by your logic then I can simply say "in their own personality." and it overrides yours. 

Combine the rules together and you have normal personality (Marko has appeared more normally than Kuurth) and current version (Last current version of Marko was from Thunderbolts). 

If this does not help you then it is either you really don't know English or you just like to lie to yourself. 
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Boobster
@SlimJ87D said:
@Boobster: Why are you the only person here using Kuurth... don't you wonder that? I don't mean this to be offensive and I apologize if you take it that way. But is English your second language? Because in another topic you didn't quite understand what I was typing and 2 other people had to point it out to you. And then you started misinterpreting Daak's post and I had to translate them for you too.  

The first rule and the second rules go together, they don't work against each other... When you write laws they're not suppose to cancel each other out... if we go by your logic then I can simply say "in their own personality." and it overrides yours.  Combine the rules together and you have normal personality (Marko has appeared more normally than Kuurth) and current version (Last current version of Marko was from Thunderbolts).  If this does not help you then it is either you really don't know English or you just like to lie to yourself. 
Current Juggernaut is Kuurth. Using Juggernaut that appeared half a year ago is against the rules.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By slimj87d
@Boobster: Oh yeah? But what about Juggernauts normal personality? Is that Kuurth? 

What language do you speak? I'll try and google translate it so you can understand better. 
TheRealDeal153

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheRealDeal153

Juggernaut wins here...

RetardedMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RetardedMonkey

Any version of Juggernaut would one shot Dante

Relentless1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Relentless1

Juggernaut wins...

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheSuperHuman

Jugs.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

Of course Dante...gets stomped.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Bo88gdan

juggernaut

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Laurcus

Can Juggernaut teleport between dimensions? If not, Dante should just be able to use quicksilver, and BFR him with Yamato. While it's debatable if Yamato can actually cut through anything, it most certainly can cut through dimensions. Dante slows time to a crawl, then he cuts the space around Juggernaut. Jugs falls into hell.

Also, if Juggernaut can hurt himself Dante could just Royal Guard him to death.

Avatar image for danteisterrible
Danteisterrible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Danteisterrible

Juggs kills him.

Ghostpizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante can’t be hurt by physical or magical means. He actually canonically beat galactus in mvc3 and then helped mephisto beat blackheart. also fought ghost rider and ended in a draw.

i know fanboys will try to say it’s non canon but it is in-fact canon to the capcom universe. im not saying Dante is gonna 1 shot juggs or anything but he’s definitely not losing so i would say this would end in a draw.

Ghostpizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: actually you forgot that everybody got stronger in UMVC3 but no i say canonically because it references Dante beating him in hos ending. just because you beat him with viewtifiul joe doesnt mean viewtiful joe can beat him if the cutscenes dont support it. the only other characters i know of that canonically beat him are Akuma and Ryu and that was at Full power. Akuma actually mopped the whole marvel side in his ending. but its not canon to the marvel universe only to the capcom universe. so you can calm your tits. This would definitely be a stale mate considering the invincibility Dante has with Royal guard and Dreadnaught, Majin Form, and Sin (Perfect) Devil trigger.

Ghostpizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: and btw galactus is universal level in umvc3 and theres no evidence that supports that they aren’t canon. it might not make the most sense but its just how capcom characters work. they crossover the same way marvel chars do

Ghostpizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: You’re the one making claims out of your ass because i gave you evidence based off the canonical endings not just beating galactus with somebody like phoenix wright. Im talking about actual cutscenes where it states that Dante beat Galactus following the MVC3/UMVC3 story line. you clearly have not played the game enough to know what im talking about but you’re free to do so in your free time or at least watch the endings on youtube. Wesker is the main villain of the game who noticeably became more stronger than he was in RE5 mainly because he tried to fuse the 2 universes together along with doom and magneto but galactus saw it as immoral. after that they all team up to beat galactus but only a few chars i know of actually beat Galactus at full power from the capcom side. the 1s i know are Dante, Ryu, and Akuma. i play a ton of marvel so thats the source of my information. idk about yours

Megaflare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Dante beating galactus... Good one

Germangod1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Dante beating galactus... Good one

Loading Video...

( U know this is a joke )

Ghostpizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: plus you’ve yet to provide evidence of how their endings aren’t canon. if you cant find evidence of capcom saying it then you’re gonna have to accept the fact that TC put a comic book character up against a VIDEO GAME CHARACTER. with that being said were using VIDEO GAME FEATS. the same you guys are using Comic book feats. Marvel vs Capcom has also been known to be faithful to the marvel side’s comic book counterparts and even provides references and costumes to them. this would have been easier had he just used MVC2 Juggernaught but knowing how strong Dante is and with hax im calling a stalemate.