• 156 results
#1 Posted by young ghost (151 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

#2 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggs stomp

#3 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio

wtf is broly gonna do to juggs lol

#4 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

scream at him

#5 Posted by King Saturn (222794 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" wtf is broly gonna do to juggs lol "
become his b!tch
#6 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

they gonna fuse

#7 Posted by King Saturn (222794 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wisppeons said:
" they gonna fuse "
that would be a sight
#8 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" wtf is broly gonna do to juggs lol "
get a taste of his own medicine
#9 Posted by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

Get a really good beat down.
#10 Posted by MisterGuyMan (1953 posts) - - Show Bio

This is another easy BFR.  In Broly's case, the acronym might have a different meaning, considering he might just destroy the entire battlefield.

#11 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly wont BR though he is a brawler.

#12 Posted by MisterGuyMan (1953 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wisppeons said:
" Broly wont BR though he is a brawler. "
He's a known planet destroyer.  He really doesn't care one way or another.  Even in the second movie he just decided to blow up the Earth and kept laughing the whole time.  Goku's family had to beat his blast back to save the planet.
#13 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

but in the first Movie he brawled  he didnt even attempt to destroy the planet.... Broly gets messed up here.

#14 Posted by MisterGuyMan (1953 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wisppeons said:
" but in the first Movie he brawled  he didnt even attempt to destroy the planet.... Broly gets messed up here. "
Broly has an unnatural hatred for Goku.  Likely why he wanted to beat him so badly.  In the first movie his entire childhood was spent going from planet to planet destroying everything.  He even destroyed the slaves' planet in the first movie out of spite.  The guy just loves destroying things.  Giving a guy like that initiative in battle is overkill. 
#15 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Brolys Bio.

he still loses this battle.

#16 Posted by MisterGuyMan (1953 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wisppeons said:
" I know Brolys Bio.he still loses this battle. "
How so?  I really see no way Jugs can win.  Broly can fight this battle any way he wants.  He has total initiative.
#17 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@MisterGuyMan said:
"@Wisppeons said:
How so?  I really see no way Jugs can win.  Broly can fight this battle any way he wants.  He has total initiative."

broly is gonna want to brawl with juggs and when he does juggs will destroy him
#18 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
@MisterGuyMan said:
"@Wisppeons said:
How so?  I really see no way Jugs can win.  Broly can fight this battle any way he wants.  He has total initiative."

until he tires and falls over..Juggs will be unharmed and deal the finishing blow.
#19 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree Broly can just fly and shoot Ki blasts at Juggs before he can touch him

#20 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
"I agree Broly can just fly and shoot Ki blasts at Juggs before he can touch him "

we all know he wot he is a saiyan he has pride he will try to slug it out wth Juggs even if he sees he is no match for him.
#21 Posted by MisterGuyMan (1953 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly does not fatigue like normal DBZ fighters.  His Ki is always increasing.

#22 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@MisterGuyMan said:
"Broly does not fatigue like normal DBZ fighters.  His Ki is always increasing."

he can still be KOed and put down for the count
#23 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
@MisterGuyMan said:
"Broly does not fatigue like normal DBZ fighters.  His Ki is always increasing."

but his body can still fatigue like everyone else.
#24 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000:  juggs would not be able to even touch him Broly is to fast
BTW is your tool bar messed up?
#25 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000:  juggs would not be able to even touch him Broly is to fast BTW is your tool bar messed up?"

nope my toolbar is not, also juggs is gonna hit broly you think juggs is just super slow then thats false
#26 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000:  juggs would not be able to even touch him Broly is to fast BTW is your tool bar messed up?"

Juggs wll one shot him.
#27 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wisppeons said:
" @Psyker star said:
"I agree Broly can just fly and shoot Ki blasts at Juggs before he can touch him "
we all know he wot he is a saiyan he has pride he will try to slug it out wth Juggs even if he sees he is no match for him. "
I didnt know we were accounting for Alien psychology as well 
#28 Posted by Tradog (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

BROLY can't see juggs winning this one.

#29 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
"@Wisppeons said:
" @Psyker star said:
we all know he wot he is a saiyan he has pride he will try to slug it out wth Juggs even if he sees he is no match for him. "
I didnt know we were accounting for Alien psychology as well  "

do you watch DBZ?
#30 Posted by MisterGuyMan (1953 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"he can still be KOed and put down for the count "
I doubt Jugs has that in him.  He's still faster with better reaction speed.  Goku needed everyone's combined ki to beat him in the first movie.  It's not like any of his opponents were weak punchers either. Much of this battle would be in the air too whereas Juggernaut is only effective on the ground.  Broly could keep juggling Jugs in the air for as long as he wanted to.

There's no real way for Juggernaut to dictate how any of this fight goes at all.
#31 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@MisterGuyMan said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
I doubt Jugs has that in him.  He's still faster with better reaction speed.  Goku needed everyone's combined ki to beat him in the first movie.  It's not like any of his opponents were weak punchers either. Much of this battle would be in the air too whereas Juggernaut is only effective on the ground.  Broly could keep juggling Jugs in the air for as long as he wanted to.There's no real way for Juggernaut to dictate how any of this fight goes at all. "
lol.  and again you demonstrate that you don't know anything about juggernaut
#32 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@MisterGuyMan said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
I doubt Jugs has that in him.  He's still faster with better reaction speed.  Goku needed everyone's combined ki to beat him in the first movie.  It's not like any of his opponents were weak punchers either. Much of this battle would be in the air too whereas Juggernaut is only effective on the ground.  Broly could keep juggling Jugs in the air for as long as he wanted to.There's no real way for Juggernaut to dictate how any of this fight goes at all."
do you know how strong juggs really is? goku and the others are like mice to him, and again you act like juggs has not faced bullet timers before
#33 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

This battle wll be in the air because you say so? If Juggs is on the ground you know Broly will go down and face him face to face and there he stands no chance in hell.

#34 Posted by Tradog (1766 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
" @MisterGuyMan said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
I doubt Jugs has that in him.  He's still faster with better reaction speed.  Goku needed everyone's combined ki to beat him in the first movie.  It's not like any of his opponents were weak punchers either. Much of this battle would be in the air too whereas Juggernaut is only effective on the ground.  Broly could keep juggling Jugs in the air for as long as he wanted to.There's no real way for Juggernaut to dictate how any of this fight goes at all. "
lol.  and again you demonstrate that you don't know anything about juggernaut "
Im the juggernaut!!!!!
#35 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wisppeons: Yes i do but i thought it was just a fight and the mentality of the fighters were not being considered
#36 Posted by MisterGuyMan (1953 posts) - - Show Bio

So you tell me then.  What can Juggernaut do?

Broly, as he always does, blows up the planet, laughs and goes to the next planet to destroy.  Juggernaut's next move is...?

#37 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
"@Wisppeons: Yes i do but i thought it was just a fight and the mentality of the fighters were not being considered "

Saiyans have strong pride it will affect how this battle goes.
#38 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
@MisterGuyMan said:
"So you tell me then.  What can Juggernaut do?Broly, as he always does, blows up the planet, laughs and goes to the next planet to destroy.  Juggernaut's next move is...?"

to bad he wont do that lol Juggs knocks him out.
#39 Posted by MisterGuyMan (1953 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wisppeons said:
"This battle wll be in the air because you say so? If Juggs is on the ground you know Broly will go down and face him face to face and there he stands no chance in hell."
All DBZ fights end up in the air at some point.  They constantly knock each other up disappear behind them and knock them back.  That's just how they fight.
#40 Posted by MisterGuyMan (1953 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wisppeons said:
"to bad he wont do that lol Juggs knocks him out. "
I don't really see the point in arguing he won't do something he's already been shown doing.  He tried to do this to Earth.
#41 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@MisterGuyMan said:
" So you tell me then.  What can Juggernaut do?Broly, as he always does, blows up the planet, laughs and goes to the next planet to destroy.  Juggernaut's next move is...? "
stand there, laugh at everything broly throws at him, and when he attacks him in rage he knocks him out easily
#42 Posted by MisterGuyMan (1953 posts) - - Show Bio
" stand there, laugh at everything broly throws at him, and when he attacks him in rage he knocks him out easily "
So Juggernaut, as he floats in space, will punch out Brolly who's already flying to his next intended target for planetary destruction.  Is that what you're saying?
#43 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@MisterGuyMan said:
" @the human Juggernaut said:
" stand there, laugh at everything broly throws at him, and when he attacks him in rage he knocks him out easily "
So Juggernaut, as he floats in space, will punch out Brolly who's already flying to his next intended target for planetary destruction.  Is that what you're saying? "
uh, no, since broly will engage him, you know, as he did every time he showed up in the movies.
#44 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

How is Juggs going to hit Broly will dodge anything he throws and will pound away at him until he dies 

#45 Posted by MisterGuyMan (1953 posts) - - Show Bio
" uh, no, since broly will engage him, you know, as he did every time he showed up in the movies. "
Like when he tried to just blow up Earth?  I don't know if you forgot, but Broly is crazy.  He's not rational.
#46 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@MisterGuyMan said:
" uh, no, since broly will engage him, you know, as he did every time he showed up in the movies. "
Like when he tried to just blow up Earth?  I don't know if you forgot, but Broly is crazy.  He's not rational. "
you mean when he tried to blow up earth by throwing the energy ball right at gohan?  Juggernaut would deflect that ball with no problem
#47 Posted by MisterGuyMan (1953 posts) - - Show Bio
" you mean when he tried to blow up earth by throwing the energy ball right at gohan?  Juggernaut would deflect that ball with no problem "
Broly control his blasts with precision.  If he wants to destroy the planet, he's going to destroy the planet.  I don't see why this is such a big problem. 
#48 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@MisterGuyMan said:
"@the human Juggernaut said:
" you mean when he tried to blow up earth by throwing the energy ball right at gohan?  Juggernaut would deflect that ball with no problem "
Broly control his blasts with precision.  If he wants to destroy the planet, he's going to destroy the planet.  I don't see why this is such a big problem.  "
since he will not destroy the planet and he will want to duke it out with juggs, he was only going to destroy earth since he found out that goku was not there, this is not the case here
#49 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
@MisterGuyMan said:
"@the human Juggernaut said:
Broly control his blasts with precision.  If he wants to destroy the planet, he's going to destroy the planet.  I don't see why this is such a big problem.  "

killing himself in the process.
#50 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@MisterGuyMan said:
yea, with such precision that his own blast killed him.