Can Juggernaut move Blob?
1. Juggernaut is unstoppable once he starts moving.
2. Blob is "virtually" immovable. I am thinking, "Virtually" means he's only movable when you lift him from the ground, but "100%" immovable through pushing alone.
Location: Barren wasteland, no infrastructure stands within a 500 mile radius. Solid land.
- Juggernaut can only push Blob.
- No BFR (ex. Juggernaut lifting Blob and throwing him into air/space/etc).
- No fight will take place, just a test of each's unique power. (Juggs = Unstoppable, Blob = Immovable)
1. What will happen if Juggernaut starts at point zero (near Blob) before accelerating.
2. What will happen if Juggernaut is given enough space to accelerate to achieve his "unstoppable" inertia.