#1 Posted by MrRagePants (843 posts) - - Show Bio
Disclaimer: I posted this in the battle thread as I find it worthy of a battle. Not all battles are done with fist/claws/armor fights and blood doesn't always need to be shed for it to be called a "battle". I also would like to apologize if this has been done already, I searched but found nothing "Juggernaut VS Blob", "Blob VS Juggernaut". I also didn't get to read a comic with this event happening...

Can Juggernaut move Blob?
1. Juggernaut is unstoppable once he starts moving.
2. Blob is "virtually" immovable. I am thinking, "Virtually" means he's only movable when you lift him from the ground, but "100%" immovable through pushing alone.

Location: Barren wasteland, no infrastructure stands within a 500 mile radius. Solid land.

General Condition(s):
  •  Juggernaut can only push Blob. 
  • No BFR (ex. Juggernaut lifting Blob and throwing him into air/space/etc).
  • No fight will take place, just a test of each's unique power. (Juggs = Unstoppable, Blob = Immovable)

Question(s):   
1. What will happen if Juggernaut starts at point zero (near Blob) before accelerating.
2. What will happen if Juggernaut is given enough space to accelerate to achieve his "unstoppable" inertia.

#2 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

juggy, blob is a f**king cannibal!

#3 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Juggernaut can become as strong as he needs or wants to be. If he wants to just push him over I dont see why wouldnt. Blobs power allows him to extend a gravity field underneath his body. I am sure that Juggernaut can push him no matter how far the field extends.

#4 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus has moved juggernaut
he picked up the earth with juggs on it

#5 Edited by MrRagePants (843 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpidermanWins:  As stated, this isn't a fist-fight or a fight to the death. Just a test of power for both characters.

@karrob: Is Blob's power static? I mean, does his gravity field only gives him certain amount of mass that makes him immovable? If so then Juggs can indeed win. 

@"Colossus":  Per OP, no BFR through means of lifting. Just pushing.

Also, I found these online while searching for "immovable+blob". However in the first scan, he didn't seem to try to be immovable, he tried to be super solid to try and tank the Hulk's punch. In the second scan (against Strong Guy), they were fighting and not just a "pushing" contest, and again, no effort from Blob to try and be immovable.

#6 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrRagePants said:
" @SpidermanWins:  As stated, this isn't a fist-fight or a fight to the death. Just a test of power for both characters.

@karrob: Is Blob's power static? I mean, does his gravity field only gives him certain amount of mass that makes him immovable? If so then Juggs can indeed win. 

@"Colossus":  Per OP, no BFR through means of lifting. Just pushing.

Also, I found these online while searching for "immovable+blob". However in the first scan, he didn't seem to try to be immovable, he tried to be super solid to try and tank the Hulk's punch. In the second scan (against Strong Guy), they were fighting and not just a "pushing" contest, and again, no effort from Blob to try and be immovable.

"
i know but i just cant get that outta my head
#7 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrRagePants: Yes I believe that his power is static. I have that comics that you showed the scan from and Hulk lifted him out of the ground and the ground came with him. So I believe that Juggernaut can indeed push him out of the way...Simply because Blobs gravitational abilities have limits where as Juggernauts strength doesnt. And Juggernaut has walked through seemingly impossible things. The only things that have stopped him in tracks were a War Hulk infused with celestial tech and a God Blast from Thor...and I doubt they could do it for long.
#8 Posted by MrRagePants (843 posts) - - Show Bio
@karrob:  I always have this thought of what will happen if an immovable object meets an unstoppable force. Science says there will be a blackhole or a void that will enable the unstoppable force to go past through, now I think this doesn't apply in comic book as of yet...
#9 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrRagePants: Yeah I hear you on that.
#10 Posted by alexandrinus (429 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Juggernaut will be able to move Blob (push him). At least based on each others feats.

As to the questions you posted I think that in both cases juggernaut would be able to move Blob. Of what i Know about JUggernauts power is that once he starts moving nothing can stop him. You state that at point zero Juggernaut is close to him but still has some space to start moving, so I say that would be just enough.  

#11 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Juggernaut eventually once he gets momentum, a lot of it though lol

#12 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10876 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker say this battles is cool.
The Joker: Oh, you. You just couldn't let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptible, aren't you? Huh? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.  
The Juggernaut wins, since for what i understand, Blob is not really a immovable object. 

#13 Posted by Thorstomp (131 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

"
ya

#14 Posted by HellionVulcan (3781 posts) - - Show Bio

Blob is only immovable to low powered being as juggernaut should break his grip to earth very easily & endlessly drag him .

#15 Posted by Ortsab Ecnal (192 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrRagePants: interesting battle, but as comic history has it, these two actually did fight before. it took a team and blob one of them to fight off juggernaut. to answer your question, juggernaut can & has lifted the blob even when blob turns on his gravity field. why? well juggernaut amongst all heavy hitters has the ability to draw forth unlimited strength. in other words; he has unlimited strength. now to answer your second two questions: 

Question(s):    
1. What will happen if Juggernaut starts at point zero (near Blob) before accelerating. 
2. What will happen if Juggernaut is given enough space to accelerate to achieve his "unstoppable" inertia.

1. juggernaut won't be able to move the blob with momentum, however; he still able to move him with the leverage of the earth beneath him and blob. blob has an invisible gravitation bubble that plants him into the ground. depending on what that ground is depends how much harder it is to move the blob. ie: concrete ground, wooden ground, soil ground, steel ground. it also depends on the depth also we are not certain how far deep blob can extend his gravitational bubble.
  2. he will be able to push the blob and the ground the blob is pulling until a) the juggernaut decided to stop or b) if something interrupts the momentum such as the ground breaking away or when leverage of the ground is no more present.
#16 Posted by Killemall (18582 posts) - - Show Bio

@MKF30 said:

#17 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thorstomp said:

@MKF30 said:
"

"
ya

same here

#18 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@bornstar said:

@Thorstomp said:

@MKF30 said:
"

"
ya

same here

same here
#19 Posted by progenitor (7541 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut ftw.
#20 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Marko curbstomps.
#21 Posted by MrBigBalls (236 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the first battle I just can't decide... I may have to go with the Blob on this one

#22 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrBigBalls said:

This is the first battle I just can't decide... I may have to go with the Blob on this one

Elaborate.
#23 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

Blob jumped off an airplane (I think it was the X-Men Blackbird) and fell on top of Juggernaut. He turned on this gravity field to keep Juggernaut pinned, but guess what...  

Juggernaut picked him up.