#1 Posted by ihateicarly (132 posts) - - Show Bio

The unstoppable Juggernaut just got BFRd into space by Thor and landed on a strange planet. To his surprise, a demon known as Arioch appears threatening to defeat Juggernaut and take his power. Juggernaut laughs at the demon and tells him he's in for a pounding. Who prevails in this battle? 

Juggernaut   vs Arioch

Arioch appears
#2 Posted by CortSether (1821 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I like the Juggernaut, he's not going to be able to do anything to Arioch. Classic Strange was only able to defeat Arioch through major PIS by forcing the demon to merge with him. Juggernaut has none of that magical ability and won't be able to do anything to an infinite such as Arioch. I can see Arioch using his magic to cut Cain Marko away from his power source, Cyttorak, much like Thor was able to do. Arioch could even amp himself up in physical strength to be greater than Juggernaut since it is only limited to his imagination.

#3 Posted by DoratheILLegaLWoodenV@gina (106 posts) - - Show Bio
How are you not banned yet? That's the absolutely stupidest logic ever. Arioch couldn't do jack to Juggernaut. Juggernaut beat up Strange and Strange kicked Arioch's ass so Juggernaut is >>>>>>>>>>> Arioch. Quit with the dumb idiotic assertions.

@CortSether said:
" As much as I like the Juggernaut, he's not going to be able to do anything to Arioch. Classic Strange was only able to defeat Arioch through major PIS by forcing the demon to merge with him. Juggernaut has none of that magical ability and won't be able to do anything to an infinite such as Arioch. I can see Arioch using his magic to cut Cain Marko away from his power source, Cyttorak, much like Thor was able to do. Arioch could even amp himself up in physical strength to be greater than Juggernaut since it is only limited to his imagination. "
That
#4 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@DoratheILLegaLWoodenV@gina:
so you got banned and made another account i see
#5 Posted by Deava Aeschma (113 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut takes this quite easily. The realm of oblivion couldn't do anything to him, I doubt Arioch could do even a fraction of that to Juggs.

#6 Posted by CortSether (1821 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deava Aeschma said:
" Juggernaut takes this quite easily. The realm of oblivion couldn't do anything to him, I doubt Arioch could do even a fraction of that to Juggs. "
The realm of Oblivion was trying to kill Juggernaut by aging him. Arioch wouldn't attempt to do the same thing. He could simply cut Cain off from Cyttorak's power and then destroy him that way. If anything, Arioch could amp his strength to be greater than Juggernaut's or BFR being an option just teleport Juggernaut away.
#7 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@CortSether: How Arioch is going to cut off Juggernaut's power ?
#8 Posted by CortSether (1821 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @CortSether: How Arioch is going to cut off Juggernaut's power ? "
If Thor was able to do it then Arioch is perfectly capable. Infinites are > Asgardians
#9 Posted by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Arioch curbstomp

#10 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@CortSether: Thor didn't cut off Juggernaut's power . I assume you're talking about the events in Thor #429 . Thor managed to negate Juggernaut's forcefield , not to cut off his power , and only for 60 seconds . And negating the forcefield won't help Arioch here .
#11 Posted by CortSether (1821 posts) - - Show Bio
" @CortSether: Thor didn't cut off Juggernaut's power . I assume you're talking about the events in Thor #429 . Thor managed to negate Juggernaut's forcefield , not to cut off his power , and only for 60 seconds . And negating the forcefield won't help Arioch here . "
Ah, I went back to some scans and see that you are right. In any case, Juggernaut's not really going to be able to do anything against Arioch, here. Arioch has a much greater variety of powers and could make his physical strength greater than what Juggernaut can amp himself up to at that moments notice. If anything, he can BFR him.
#12 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@CortSether: Yes , I don't think Juggernaut would be able to do something against Arioch  ( unless he has his magic abilities here ) , but Arioch won't be able to do anything against Juggernaut either . Juggernaut can let rage consume him , and Arioch won't be able to stop him  , except for Battle Field Removal .
#13 Posted by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Arioch should wins here

#14 Posted by gobstakid777 (1815 posts) - - Show Bio

Arioch

#15 Posted by Zaterra (1140 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote is for Arioch as well

#16 Posted by Metalslash (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@CortSether: How Arioch is going to cut off Juggernaut's power ?

he don't need to do so. His powers are limited by only imagination. It means he can do anything he can think of. He can blink juggy and cyttorak and his entire realm out of existance.

Or he can crush juggy by brute force to hurt juggy's igo and to destroy his pride.

#17 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Arioch's imagination is like a puppy thinking of a bone throughout its whole life span.

And he can do that unlimitedly if he wants.

The Ruby Gem of Cyttorak is also a reality warping object. Like a Genie of th Lamp. Research Gem of Cyttorak, Stevie, D'Spyare.

#18 Posted by Setherial (212 posts) - - Show Bio

Arioch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Juggernaut

#19 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio
Arioch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Juggernaut 

In fashion. (Style of clothes) 

Juggernaut >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Arioch 

In Opening a Can O' Whoop-Ass

#20 Posted by Setherial (212 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Juggernaut >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Arioch

Still don't see why Arioch never used his sword...

#21 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio
@Setherial said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Still don't see why Arioch never used his sword...

LOL!   

He probably can't imagine the look of it being unsheathe.

#22 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio

Arioc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Juggernaut