lypse

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Static Shock

Juggernaut. Apocalypse could knock Juggs around, but he won't hurt him. His powers aren't mystical, nor does he have any magical attacks to hurt Juggs. On top of that, how can Apoc stop a guy who's unstoppable?
Post Edited:2007-12-25 01:47:32

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By lordraiden

Phorqe says:

"lypse"

I honestly doubt there's anything apoc could do to juggy!

inquisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By inquisitor

Juggers

kikkoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kikkoman

Juggernaut

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Apocalypse wins, he has the strength and firepower to hold him long enough for him to get the win. He just has too many resources in his abilities and technology, not to mention the obvious superior intellect and he has knowledge in the mystical field.
Post Edited:2007-12-29 02:37:45

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Rotten gun

yeah i gotta go apocalypse... he brings to much to the table

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9  Edited By Zoom

Depends on if Apocalypse remembers that he is in fact a telepath.

Apocalypse has so much potential to be a cool villain but since he's never written the same way twice, he loses that potential.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordraiden

Zoom says:

"Depends on if Apocalypse remembers that he is in fact a telepath. Apocalypse has so much potential to be a cool villain but since he's never written the same way twice, he loses that potential."

exactly! he gets owned too much by the xmen, who can't even stop juggy! yeah, apoc has the potential to be one of the greatest villains, but unfortunately, that potential has never been tapped or shown! so juggy mows down apoc!

Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Unicorn

Juggernaut all the way. Apocolypse would know real fast this guy is UNSTOPPABLE!

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Juggernaut wins. Anything less than magical power won't be enough, even that isn't enough sometimes. Juggernaut is just too strong.

Adidas Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Adidas Demon

I want to say Juggernaut wins. Mostly because Apocalypse gets owned by only a few x-men even. But Apocalypse can also increase his strength to levels surpassing that of the Hulk. So we know he's strong. Still can hurt Juggernaut. And like it was said, Briefly, Apocalypse has shown potential to be a powerful psionic. So enough potential to brain beat Juggernaut? It could go like Juggernaut runs into him and just tares Apocalypse apart or (more unlikely) Apocalypse gets real big fast and rips Juggernauts helmet off and psi blasts hi.

Winner: Juggernaut

Jack Sandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jack Sandwich

Apoc. pound the living snot out of Juggers! He is psionic, stronger, bigger, faster, smarter, has shape shifting abilities, tougher and has technology that surpasses most. He's the daddy of super hard villians. If anything Marvel shot them selves in their feet with Apoc. Even tho he is so powerful, they had to let the X-Men win or the X-Men comics would only be about their struggle against Apoc.

Juggernaught would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSE!

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Zoom

Apoc isn't stronger or tougher, but he is telepathic, except when he's not.

That should allow him to beat Cain...when he's telepathic...which is only sometimes.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kuchiku

apocalypse can absorb energy juggs gets energy from his helmut apoc would win

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kuchiku

apocalypse can absorb energy juggs gets energy from his helmut apoc would win

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Zoom

kuchiku says:

"apocalypse can absorb energy juggs gets energy from his helmut apoc would win "

I must have completetly forgot the part of Juggernaut's power where he gets "energy from his helmut."

What are you talking about?

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kuchiku

ok simple if juggs couldnt doit durig AoA than what makes you think he can now!!

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zoom

kuchiku says:

"ok simple if juggs couldnt doit durig AoA than what makes you think he can now!!"

Oh, I don't think he can now (except when Apocalypse forgets about powers he has, which is all the time).

But as for AoA, Juggernaut was a passifist because of the death of his brother. He couldn't fight to defend himself despite being every bit as powerful (minus the helmet) as his 616 self, so he certainly wasn't in any condition to go take on Apocalypse.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kuchiku

ok cool

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Knowsbleed33

kuchiku says:

"apocalypse can absorb energy juggs gets energy from his helmut apoc would win "

Only a magical being can absorb the magic that gives Cain his power.

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cracks
@Zoom: The only way Apocalypse can win this fight is if Apocalypse has full prep and is at full power.  Juggernaut better not get sloppy or haughty in this battle, otherwise Apocalypse can definitely defeat him without prep.          %Pr
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By geraldthesloth

Apocalypse.

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cracks

Juggernaut because of magical powers.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Perfect Cell

Juggernaut most likely. However; I'll say Apocalypse for this round because Apocalypse can grow in size to BFR the Juggernaut.

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By cracks
@Perfect Cell: LOL.  Big  Apoc. How big can Apoc. get by the way?

Apocalypse can only win with prep.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Perfect Cell
@cracks said:
" @Perfect Cell: LOL.  Big  Apoc. How big can Apoc. get by the way? Apocalypse can only win with prep. "
He can win with prep, but the Prep has be BFR. Unless he travels back in time to kill Cain before getting the Crimson Gem. But if he were to do that; This wouldn't be a Juggernaut battle.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By geraldthesloth
@cracks said:
" @Perfect Cell: LOL.  Big  Apoc. How big can Apoc. get by the way? Apocalypse can only win with prep. "
Besides the fact that he is a high level telepath...
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cracks
@geraldthesloth: Telepathy can overcome Juggernaut's magical powers?

LOL.

Sure if Juggernaut does not use his magical powers then he would lose.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By geraldthesloth
@cracks said:
" @geraldthesloth: Telepathy can overcome Juggernaut's magical powers?  LOL.  Sure if Juggernaut does not use his magical powers then he would lose. "
What magic? the gem he uses for a shield that isn't even up half the time.
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Grand Ninja

juggenuat wins unless apocalypse takes off the helmet 1st, he can't use telepathy.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Grand Ninja: What do you mean can't use telepathy what are you referring to?
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Grand Ninja
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Grand Ninja: What do you mean can't use telepathy what are you referring to? "
apocalpyse would need to take the helmet off 1st otherwise he can't use the telepathy to reach into his mind.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Grand Ninja said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Grand Ninja: What do you mean can't use telepathy what are you referring to? "
apocalpyse would need to take the helmet off 1st otherwise he can't use the telepathy to reach into his mind. "
I thought you meant something else, my apologies
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Grand Ninja
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Grand Ninja said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
apocalpyse would need to take the helmet off 1st otherwise he can't use the telepathy to reach into his mind. "
I thought you meant something else, my apologies "
oh... whatever for?
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Grand Ninja

there's a topic on adult entertainment stars in the off topic section. fill free to check it out! :)

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By cracks
@geraldthesloth: LOL. Juggernaut's powers are magical, you know that right? As I said before, if Juggernaut uses his magical powers, then Apocalypse loses rather easily.   Apocalypse has no defense against magical powers.

Any other concerns?
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#39  Edited By dane
@cracks said:
" @geraldthesloth: LOL. Juggernaut's powers are magical, you know that right? As I said before, if Juggernaut uses his magical powers, then Apocalypse loses rather easily.   Apocalypse has no defense against magical powers.  Any other concerns? "
Not that I don't completely love every single thread on the battle forums consisting of imagined Juggernaut feats but... oh wait yeah I guess that's it, I don't. Do you have evidence of Juggernaut using magic to take down an opponent or Apocalypse specifically being taken down by a magic user?
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By cracks
@Dane: Well, logically if someone has no defense against magic, it then means that that someone would lose because of that magic.   Correct? If Emma is telepathic and Beast has no telepathic powers, then Beast would have no defense against telepathy. Simple.

Juggernaut does not always use his magical powers, otherwise he would be defeated by only a few.  That is also writing. Seeing someone never lose would be boring and this is an ideal situation (no writers or limitations) that I am considering.

So now I ask you, why wouldn't Apocalypse be taken down by a magic user? Surely with lots of prep Apocalypse might be able to defend himself from that. Also shown when Nimrod defeated Juggernaut. Juggernaut could have easily defeated Nimrod, but did not use all of his powers to use a force field.
evodmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By evodmasters

I thought Celestial Technology has part magic, or is it like Kree (anything is possible) science?

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By dane
@cracks: You avoided my request entirely. If you want to stake a claim that someone can or cannot do something I want you to provide an instance where this has been demonstrated to prove your point. You cannot claim someone is vulnerable to something when they prove to have consistently high levels of invulnerability. You cannot claim that because the origin of Juggernauts strength is a magical crystal that his physical damage would exploit a perceived magical weakness, the existence of which you have not provided a basis for.

My request is not unreasonable and not even saying either of them would necessarily would win. What I am saying is that your logic is faulty unless you have a factual basis for your way of thinking.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By cracks
@evodmasters: Does it? Any proof of that?

@Dane said:
" @cracks: You avoided my request entirely. If you want to stake a claim that someone can or cannot do something I want you to provide an instance where this has been demonstrated to prove your point. You cannot claim someone is vulnerable to something when they prove to have consistently high levels of invulnerability. You cannot claim that because the origin of Juggernauts strength is a magical crystal that his physical damage would exploit a perceived magical weakness, the existence of which you have not provided a basis for.  My request is not unreasonable and not even saying either of them would necessarily would win. What I am saying is that your logic is faulty unless you have a factual basis for your way of thinking. "

I did. My apologies. And this is because I did not know the answers to some of your requests. I do, however, know that In AOA it was Holocaust who easily absorbed Sunfire's nuclear level plasma blast in Japan, but it was Apocalypse who was weakened and had to return home to recuperate.  Cyclops has defeated Apocalypse at least once, meaning that Apocalypse's energy absorption is not that impeccable.  Jean Grey destroyed Apocalypse's armor with her telekinesis.  

When did I say that your request was unreasonable? That is true that I need facts to support my argument, but logic should also come into play here. I have given the example of Beast and Emma. Please read that again. 
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ziro

Juggernaut(perhaps).
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By cracks
@Ziro: Only if he uses magical powers. 
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By dane

1. Holocaust can absorb energy and his physical form was totally destroyed.
2. Cyclops and Juggernaut are very, very different and Cyclops was possessed by Apocalypse, it was Cable who killed him and he did such to his astral form not his physical body.
3. Jean Grey makes the Juggernaut look like a matchbox.
4. All of those involve powers that Juggernaut does not have.
5. None of those involve magic of any variety.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By dane

Seriously, you make him sound like Dr. Strange or something. 

The guy punches things, period.

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By cracks
@Dane: 
1. Only Magneto and King Hyperion defeated Holocaust. Holocaust absorbed Sunfire's nuclear level plasma blasts and Apocalypse could not.
2. No. Cyclops killed Apocalypse at least once on his own. You are referring to when Cable killed Apocalypse with his psimitar.
3. Jean Grey as Dark Phoenix and White Phoenix of the Crown, yes.
4. Which?
5. What do you mean?
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By dane

I asked you to give examples of Juggernaut using magic and/or Apocalypse being weak to such magic. None of your examples involved magic of any kind so I think they're irrelevant. 

Also, all of your examples of Apocalypse being hurt are examples involving characters doing things Juggernaut can't do. Juggernaut can't use optic blasts like Cyclops, he can't use telekinesis and he certainly cannot produce a nuclear-level plasma blasts.

evodmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By evodmasters

It was a question not an answer.