#1 Posted by perfectform (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Now, we're not talking any kind of trion, 8th day, world war, ultimate blah blah blah...straight up as the characters were originally written.

Straight up fight, 1v1...bring your best...

Won't be enough...

:D

#2 Posted by The_Imperator (1881 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter should be able to defeat him with phasing and telepathy.

Magnus the Red should be able to defeat him with time stopping, telepathy, and/or Warp storms

#3 Edited by perfectform (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta get dat helmet first :D

#4 Posted by The_Imperator (1881 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta get dat helmet first :D

Yes, that's what time stopping and phasing is for. Heck, his helmet can just be pulled off:

#5 Posted by NighThunder (2808 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver surfer could beat him.

#6 Posted by Bezza (3355 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Flash would have the helmet off, before Juggs knew what day it was. Whether he is actually strong enough to put Juggs away after that is open to debate!

#7 Posted by gav (433 posts) - - Show Bio
@bezza said:

I think Flash would have the helmet off, before Juggs knew what day it was. Whether he is actually strong enough to put Juggs away after that is open to debate!

Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought the helmet was only there to protect from mind-attacks? If so, removing it would be of no use to Flash.

#8 Edited by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

lots of people could beat him. could flash take his helmet off and phaze his hand thru his skull?? obviously this woldnt happen with morals on. welll....maybe, if he was killing everyone and flash knew there was no other way to save the world.

#9 Edited by KnightOfZero (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman could probably take him down

#10 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk could do it.

#11 Posted by gav (433 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut is immune to physical harm, so anyone that can harm him in non-physical ways. Not sure if BFR is allowed in this fight?

#12 Posted by SheenLantern (6198 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

Juggernaut is immune to physical harm, so anyone that can harm him in non-physical ways. Not sure if BFR is allowed in this fight?

Flash vibrating through Juggs' skull and pulling out his brain counts as physical harm

#13 Posted by Frocharocha (2219 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman could probably take him down

Yup. He's too damn fast to Juggernaut to punch.

#14 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

Flash vibrating through Juggs' skull and pulling out his brain counts as physical harm

the brain doesnt have pain receptors so flash could phaze and yank his brain out and its game over. juggs never felt any pain or harm and its over before juggs knew it

#15 Posted by gav (433 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

Exactly, which is why it would not work.

#16 Edited by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav:

@sheenlantern said:

@gav said:

the brain doesnt have pain receptors so flash could phaze and yank his brain out and its game over. juggs never felt any pain or harm and its over before juggs knew it

#17 Posted by Hunter_Zolomon (190 posts) - - Show Bio

This.

#18 Posted by Zhege (91 posts) - - Show Bio

OP said "as the characters were originally written". Meaning that Superman is out and the Flash may have a hard time inflicting any real damage. Superman originally couldn't fly, didn't have heat vision, and was only just faster than a bullet. Same is said of Flash, not sure if he could phase back in the Golden days or do half the things he does now. Now if it's originally written as New 52, then Juggernaut goes down by these two. Correct me if I'm wrong about interpreting that we need Golden Age versions versus a classic version that every writer has as a baseline.

#19 Posted by SheenLantern (6198 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@gav said:

Harm - "Physical injury, esp. that which is deliberately inflicted."

Having your brain pulled out is a physical injury, it has nothing to do with pain.

#20 Posted by Perethorn (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor beated Juggs via BFR. He can do it again.

If BFR is not allowed i say that Supes could go out and freeze Juggernaut.

#21 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhege said:

OP said "as the characters were originally written". Meaning that Superman is out and the Flash may have a hard time inflicting any real damage. Superman originally couldn't fly, didn't have heat vision, and was only just faster than a bullet. Same is said of Flash, not sure if he could phase back in the Golden days or do half the things he does now. Now if it's originally written as New 52, then Juggernaut goes down by these two. Correct me if I'm wrong about interpreting that we need Golden Age versions versus a classic version that every writer has as a baseline.

prior to saying how they were orignially written he said : "Now, we're not talking any kind of trion, 8th day, world war, ultimate blah blah blah...straight up as the characters were originally written."

I think he simply meant theyre normal versions. i think this cause he states not any kid of trion, 8th day world war ultimate blah blah blah. so you can ask him if you want, but he simply meant the normal versions, not the first version of the character as you seem to think

#22 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

The king of gods!The one above Bugs Bunny!THE RED GUY!Lol.....

#23 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

#24 Edited by GhostRavage (8353 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggs only stoppable with TP. And his helmet is very hard to take off right now. It takes whole teams to stop him most of times. So no one is soloing. Cyttorak is too much for one person to handle. But Flash and MM could do it though, excellent duo for the job.

#25 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@sylvain said:

The king of gods!The one above Bugs Bunny!THE RED GUY!Lol.....

We shall be His servants!

Obey Him without Question!

Even walk amongst the living if we're told!

#26 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

Phasing don't work on Juggy as he has mystical force field...anyone with decent TP with sufficient strength and speed to remove his helmet should be able to beat Juggy other than obvious bfr...

#27 Posted by gav (433 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (2224 posts) - - Show Bio

Q turns him into horse manure...

#29 Edited by noiseinmyblood (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl.