• 59 results
#1 Edited by Fallen548 (160 posts) - - Show Bio

So I probably know who's gonna get the most votes here but I still wanna see people's reasoning behind who they think would win and way (mostly because I learn new things about the characters since I didn't actually start reading the comics until Siege)

So the contestants have arrived: Juggernaut (Cain Marko) vs Thing, Hercules, She-Hulk, Red She-Hulk, Abomination (Emil Blonsky) and Rhino.

Battleground: Middle of New York City

Reasons for fighting:

Thing, She-Hulk, Red She-Hulk and Hercules: Want to stop Juggernaut's rampage

Rhino: Sick of being told he's Jugg's bitch and wants to show him who's stronger

Abomination: Wants to test his strength against one of the only beings who's beaten Hulk

Juggernaut: The 6 of them woke him up from his evening nap

Time: 5:00 pm

(Since I haven't seen anything about Trion Juggernaut or 8th day Juggernaut ((other than he can absorb energy to make himself stronger)) I'll put Juggs at where he was during his fight with Hulk in WWH (since it seemed he was actually pushing Hulk back a bit)

#2 Posted by Joygirl (19277 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino solos...

#3 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut

He is immune to physical harm.

#4 Posted by MonsterStomp (16671 posts) - - Show Bio

5 power characters AND Rhino? Man I think adding Rhino makes it a massive spite it favour of the team.

#5 Posted by Fallen548 (160 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Joygirl (19277 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Fallen548 (160 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by glubgluby (454 posts) - - Show Bio

my god rhino is so strong,

Only thing stronger then rhino is Cosmic Trion Rhino

#9 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

my god rhino is so strong,

Only thing stronger then rhino is Cosmic Trion Rhino

dont forget about Rhino son of Odin. when Rhino was infused with the odin force. during this time Spider man only beat him once a weak :P

#10 Posted by glubgluby (454 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Dude thats not even canon

right my bad i forgot! btw to put in perspective on how weak Rhino really is. Spider Man beats him up daily but Spider Man couldnt even bother Loki

just letting you know

#12 Posted by glubgluby (454 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Rhino? Weak? Im pretty sure hes on the same level as the spectre,

#13 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Rhino? Weak? Im pretty sure hes on the same level as the spectre,

your right i must have been thinking of someone else

#14 Posted by HellionVulcan (3712 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats happened to Rhino that makes him so powerful ? scans ...

#15 Posted by Auction_Sniper (1254 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if joking or serious.

#16 Posted by MarlboroMan (1588 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: @auction_sniper: You guys must have gotten behind on comics. Rhino recently got a really OP Celestial armor from Living Tribunal himself to be the Avatar

#17 Posted by HellionVulcan (3712 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: @auction_sniper: You guys must have gotten behind on comics. Rhino recently got a really OP Celestial armor from Living Tribunal himself to be the Avatar

Only comic i am reading currently is Infinity but what comic did this happen in ? .

#18 Posted by AmazonieSPL (290 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is just...

AmazonieSPL

#19 Posted by MarlboroMan (1588 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats happened to Rhino that makes him so powerful ? scans ...

#21 Edited by TommyJones1945 (749 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggs 7/10.

#22 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is godlike. Juggs is immune to physical damage, but Rhino doesn't care.

#23 Edited by ZombieMowlcher (677 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember guys, since the DC crossover, Rhino has gotten a huge defense boost since he wears the kryptonian battle armor now.

#24 Posted by Fallen548 (160 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by Beezlebub (1864 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ancient Ones and Cthulu...

#26 Posted by nickzambuto (13307 posts) - - Show Bio

I know it's non canon, but Rhino managed to defeat Killer Croc in that one crossover, so he is pretty OP.

#27 Posted by BigCimmerian (8007 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino one shots this big moron.

#28 Edited by glubgluby (454 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

I know it's non canon, but Rhino managed to defeat Killer Croc in that one crossover, so he is pretty OP.

He threw rocks at him.

Guys Rhinos matter manipulation is on the same level as Molecule Man. Not to mention his godlike strength, he recently got in an arm wrestling match with a power gem imbued gladiator and won. Rhino then proceeded to one shot the stranger with a headbutt. Im pretty sure he's also now imbued by the phoenix force.

#29 Edited by Cooldes (3993 posts) - - Show Bio

@glubgluby: i hear he also became the newest captain universe right after becoming a herald and getting the power cosmic. Not to mention odin remembering that rhino and thir were actually switched at birth, so odin gave him the odin force too.

Rhino definitely solos guys

#30 Edited by glubgluby (454 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: that just silly. Odin was revealed to actually be rhinos son, and as such it should be called the "Rhino Force"

and he took it back by force after one shotting asgard.

#31 Posted by Cooldes (3993 posts) - - Show Bio

@glubgluby: now that i think about it, after re-reading rhino's newest mini, he didn't become a herald....

he one shot galactus and made Galactus his Herald, right after taking all of the powercosmic forhimself.

He did the same thing to the phoenix force right after

#32 Posted by glubgluby (454 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: again, its not the power cosmic or phoenix force anymore, its the power rhino and Rhino force. Pretty sure he also took thors hammer and wouldnt give it back.

#33 Posted by Cooldes (3993 posts) - - Show Bio

@glubgluby: i heard he took beta ray's too and holds one in each hand.

He also took the captain universe (captain rhino) powers too, in the issue right before he thunderclaps the LT

#34 Edited by the_last_kryptonian (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: He's not even really weak though. He tosses cars around like nothing, and I don't recall spiderman ever beating rhino with just his physical prowess. I mean sure, rhino can't compete with the upper classes like juggs, thing, and hulk, etc. But I believe he's close to at least she-hulks level.

#35 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: He's not even really weak though. He tosses cars around like nothing, and I don't recall spiderman ever beating rhino with just his physical prowess. I mean sure, rhino can't compete with the upper classes like juggs, thing, and hulk, etc. But I believe he's close to at least she-hulks level.

no she isnt She-Hulk is a good match for Hercules and such. She-Hulk is at least a class 80 but i think shes a class 100. Rhino is not in her league

#36 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9036 posts) - - Show Bio

Instead of being sarcastic, Juggs wins this.

#37 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

Instead of being sarcastic, Juggs wins this.

oh c'mon man have a little fun (ill get to out CaV like right now... ish!)

tbh this is Juggs vs Hercules and Abomb. i give it to Juggs 5.5/10 times. because the combination of Hercules and Abomination is not to be taken lightly

#38 Posted by Cgoodness (4195 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing as Rhino has bonded with the spirit of Vengance and wields the mighty Mjolnir....

#39 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9036 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: I am doing a 6 page essay that I due in 4 hours, I am a bit grumpy today

#40 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: I am doing a 6 page essay that I due in 4 hours, I am a bit grumpy today

oooh im sorry bro. i wish you the best of luck bro

#41 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7805 posts) - - Show Bio

abomination

#42 Posted by chris_t3258c0 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel no longer classifies him as "Rhino" he is now called RAA (Rhino Above All).

#44 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9036 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: yeah, I'll reply to our CaV later lol

#45 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Fallen548 (160 posts) - - Show Bio

So as I thought, Rhino wins XD

@kidman560 it's actually the original Abomination, not Abomb ^^; (though Abomb is cool)

@cable_extreme I may not know anyone on here but still, good luck with your essay! :)

#48 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

So as I thought, Rhino wins XD

@kidman560

it's actually the original Abomination, not Abomb ^^; (though Abomb is cool)

@cable_extreme

I may not know anyone on here but still, good luck with your essay! :)

i know who it is if it was its Blonsky. i just use Abomb for short

#49 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9036 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallen548: thank you, it was peer reviewed and pre read by the professor, she loved it.

#50 Posted by Fallen548 (160 posts) - - Show Bio