juggernaut team vs dr. strange team

Avatar image for dylanthelastson
DylanTheLastSon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Juggernaut team, 8th juggernaut, FOTNS kenshiro end, Samurai Jack, magneto, morals off, 1 month prep, to the death.

Doc team, Current strange, iron man current, Thor normal, luke cage, iron fist, wolverine bone, wonder man, war machine

Rules, No bfr, Doc team morals on, Jugs team morals off, no infinite prep, to the death.

Battle field is midday in new York, people ever were.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team doc

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggs team

ThoughtRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggs solos.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fallingcliffs

Team strange imo

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off Juggs and Mags would be a devastating combo but team Strange has the knowledge and abilities to pull off a comfortable win.

DylanTheLastSon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But tho is 8th day jugs here and mags with a month prep, they can possibly beat doc team

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

How would team 2 defeat 8th day Juggernaut who is 100 times more powerful than regular Juggs ? aided with Magneto they stomp this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is basically 8th day Juggernaut vs Dr. Strange considering both of them can solo the other team.

Strange wins because he currently is the Sorcerer Supreme with the Eye of Agamotto.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

team juggy

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Pre avx Magneto solos except MAYBE wonder man. Doc strange has iron in his blood.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre avx Magneto solos except MAYBE wonder man. Doc strange has iron in his blood.

Sorcerer Supreme >>>>>>>>>> Everything Magneto has ever done.

Agamotto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Magneto.

Strange can cast spells by thought as Sorcerer Supreme, and considering his power dwarves Magneto there is nothing I could suggest that Magneto could do.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for gamespotookname
Gamespotookname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team strange takes this

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is basically 8th day Juggernaut vs Dr. Strange considering both of them can solo the other team.

Strange wins because he currently is the Sorcerer Supreme with the Eye of Agamotto.

How is Strange going to deal with 8th day ? as hes got an incredible amp happening by Cyttorak who is far more powerful than everyone here.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants said:

How is Strange going to deal with 8th day ? as hes got an incredible amp happening by Cyttorak who is far more powerful than everyone here.

Doesn't current Dr Strange have the Words? That he can use to basically rewrite anything in the universe?

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan said:

@deathbyants said:

Doesn't current Dr Strange have the Words? That he can use to basically rewrite anything in the universe?

Cyttorak is outside the nature order so that won't depower/kill/bfr 8th day.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

8th day Juggs is a little overpowered, he could knock them all out and he is truly unstoppable.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#20  Edited By DrF8

Samurai Jack solos.

But seriously, team one FTW IMO

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:

@hellionvulcan said:

@deathbyants said:

Are you sure of that or is that an assumption? Do you have anything to back it up?

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HellionVulcan

@hellionvulcan said:

@randomsid said:

@hellionvulcan said:

@deathbyants said:

Are you sure of that or is that an assumption? Do you have anything to back it up?

Cyttorak shuts down 1/5 of the Phoenix force with ease
Cyttorak shuts down 1/5 of the Phoenix force with ease

so Strange can not stop 8th day he'd need a power greater than Cyttoraks to do so.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RandomSid82

@hellionvulcan: Well, he didn't "shut down" anything in that scan, all he did was teleport them out of his realm. And that was Cyttorak not Juggernaut. And it took place in Cyttorak's realm where he is stronger. I know Cyttorak is the one that empowers Juggernaut, but just like with Galactus and his heralds he does NOT give them his full power.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: Sorcerer Supreme has beaten Shuma Gorath twice, and Shuma Gorath is just as powerful as Cyttorak if not stronger.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By HellionVulcan

@hellionvulcan: Well, he didn't "shut down" anything in that scan, all he did was teleport them out of his realm. And that was Cyttorak not Juggernaut. And it took place in Cyttorak's realm where he is stronger. I know Cyttorak is the one that empowers Juggernaut, but just like with Galactus and his heralds he does NOT give them his full power.

The scan before has Colossus trying to use the phoenix force against Cyttorak & yes he shuts it down but my main point was that you can't rewrite existence to depower/kill/bfr a Juggernaut unless Cyttorak wants it to happen.

No Caption Provided

@hellionvulcan: Sorcerer Supreme has beaten Shuma Gorath twice, and Shuma Gorath is just as powerful as Cyttorak if not stronger.

Pretty sure Cyttorak has been said to be more powerful than Shuma Gorath by marvel writers it just depends on the circumstances.

No Caption Provided

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RandomSid82

@hellionvulcan: Still yet, that was Cyttorak, not Juggernaut, so unless you want to change the battle to Strange vs Cyttorak it is not going to be the same results. And again, that was also in his own realm where he is stronger.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Cyttorak has been said to be more powerful than Shuma Gorath by marvel writers it just depends on the circumstances.

No Caption Provided

Yes, I remember this quote from 3 or 4 years ago. When Cyttorak was still abstract and his power had no clear ceiling. Since then he has become a bit more defined. Cain Marko, his own avatar, was able to resist him in his own dimension. He has had no quantifiable feats measurable to Shuma Gorath since that time, I think it is fair to say that this is outdated and came from a time when Cyttorak held more rank than what he shown he is worth today .

Shuma-Goraths feat trump Cyttorak's feats, I once would have said that Cyttorak was stronger the Shuma however he hasn't made the feats to back it up.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: Still yet, that was Cyttorak, not Juggernaut, so unless you want to change the battle to Strange vs Cyttorak it is not going to be the same results. And again, that was also in his own realm where he is stronger.

You said Dr strange can rewrite/change reality & i was proving that Juggernaut will be immune to it because Cyttorak & all his creations are outside natural law.

@hellionvulcan said:

No Caption Provided

Yes, I remember this quote from 3 or 4 years ago. When Cyttorak was still abstract and his power had no clear ceiling. Since then he has become a bit more defined. Cain Marko, his own avatar, was able to resist him in his own dimension. He has had no quantifiable feats measurable to Shuma Gorath since that time, I think it is fair to say that this is outdated and came from a time when Cyttorak held more rank than what he shown he is worth today .

Shuma-Goraths feat trump Cyttorak's feats, I once would have said that Cyttorak was stronger the Shuma however he hasn't made the feats to back it up.

The best feats for Cyttorak is showing hes above skyfathers, over powering Galactus/Phoenix force in his dimension & Trion Juggernaut who is a dimension/reality destroyer but again its more to do with Marvel's lack of showings for him. Cyttorak is being shown in the once & future Juggernaut 4 issues as the second issue comes out tomorrow so hopefully Cyttorak does something or his new avatar does. I do agree with feats shown Shuma should win but i can't see Cyttorak losing at all.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RandomSid82

@hellionvulcan: But you didn't prove that they are immune to it. You proved that Cyttorak, in his own realm, is, not any of his creations and not him in our realm.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: But you didn't prove that they are immune to it. You proved that Cyttorak, in his own realm, is, not any of his creations and not him in our realm.

Juggernaut is immune to everything besides telepathy & to quote another user "because Juggernaut has fought more powerful reality warpers like Oblivion, Eternity Nightmare & Stranger." so again Juggernaut is immune to reality warping so Dr Strange can't bfr 8th day nor can he kill him so 8th day stomps this.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:

Juggernaut is immune to everything besides telepathy & to quote another user "because Juggernaut has fought more powerful reality warpers like Oblivion, Eternity Nightmare & Stranger." so again Juggernaut is immune to reality warping so Dr Strange can't bfr 8th day nor can he kill him so 8th day stomps this.

And if you want me to believe that, you are going to have to provide proof of that. Strange has taken out much more powerful foes than Juggernaut. You showing a scan of Cyttorak saying that in his own realm he is immune doesn't mean anything as he is not in this fight and it does not take place in his realm.

DylanTheLastSon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: I'm no strange except but I do know the nom for him, doesn't he use alot of cyttorak powers and artifact's. Also isn't strange himself afraid of cyttorak, even going so far as to say that he needs to which his words to him, less he be destroyed by him. Also isn't 8th day jugs back up by cyttorak can turn into tron juggernaut or is that just a different versions or amp. I know strange is the few hero in any comics that can really take on jugs head to head.

DylanTheLastSon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DylanTheLastSon

I can't post scans on my phone, but I can post the links to them here are some scans I found of jugs vs doc. But I do now the contents of the fight

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-iRydaiylHRI/UGdtXD27_XI/AAAAAAAAKJg/oHjYRPWLNGY/s640/drstrange182_fight.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111160578/4193561-7744465068-drstr.jpg

http://s246.photobucket.com/user/Knowsbleed33/media/Unique/Misc/DrStrange-18213.jpg.html