• 130 results
#1 Posted by Lost_Rellik (2120 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically, original Juggs, Ultimate Sabretooth (adamantium and for claws), highest power Magneto vs best Lobo, best Grundy and Martian Manhunter

#2 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends how Grundy is written
Sabretooth is a non factor here
Magneto can fly but he cant harm Lobo or Grundy if they are at the point where they fought Supes

It would basically come down to throwing Juggs into space and getting their hands on Magneto, Lobo can call his bike and kill Mags

#3 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

is there bfrs in this fight?

#4 Posted by Lost_Rellik (2120 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, im not talking the Lobo and Grundy that took on Supes, just below that in power. Personally I believe that Ultimate Sabretooth isn't a non-factor...he is pretty much a cheap version of Wolverine with a higher lust to kill.

#5 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"is there bfrs in this fight? "

#6 Posted by Lost_Rellik (2120 posts) - - Show Bio

not to sound like a n00b but I have no idea what a bfr is

#7 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio
Lost_Rellik said:
"not to sound like a n00b but I have no idea what a bfr is"

for example superman throws hulk into space is there throwing ppl into space or anything like that?
#8 Posted by Lost_Rellik (2120 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope no throwing in space or into the sun...just a regular ol' battle to the death in the city

#9 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

BFR=Battle field removal

Its basically how Juggernaut loses most of his matches lol

#10 Posted by Lost_Rellik (2120 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually there are no bfr's, cause its cheap and ruins the entire fight the way I see it

#11 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

Well their arent a whole lot of people who can beat Juggs without BFR due to his insane durability

#12 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

ok then sabretooth goes down, then juggs would beat grundy, if i dont see how lobo would get to mags at all cuz his weapons have to be made of some kind of metal, all i know is juggs and lobo are going to be the last one standing

#13 Posted by Lost_Rellik (2120 posts) - - Show Bio

well thats part of the battle though isn't it? Same thing as putting in the Hulk or Superman. However thats why I put in Lobo and Grundy...I think they help level out the playing field more

#14 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter. Solo curbstomp.

#15 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

oh yeah
i  forgot that martian was in this fight duh /face palm

in that case
Sabretooth gets taken out
Mags goes down next and then Lobo takes off Juggs helmet and he gets mindraped by MM

#16 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Kentaxx said:
"Depends how Grundy is written
Magneto can fly but he cant harm Lobo or Grundy if they are at the point where they fought Supes

It would basically come down to throwing Juggs into space and getting their hands on Magneto, Lobo can call his bike and kill Mags"
your saying that lobo is going to kill magneto with his metal bike?
#17 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Depends how Grundy is written

It would basically come down to throwing Juggs into space and getting their hands on Magneto, Lobo can call his bike and kill Mags"
your saying that lobo is going to kill magneto with his metal bike?
"

I wasnt saying that, but you brought in a good point about his bike being made of metal, then I guess MM is the only one who can kill Mags if he stays airbourne
#18 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

team DC for the win. Lobo and MM should be enough.
Hell MM should be enough to Curbstomp this battle. His TK/TP on top of his superman style abilities and phasing is overkill.

#19 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
"team DC for the win. Lobo and MM should be enough.
Hell MM should be enough to Curbstomp this battle. His TK/TP on top of his superman style abilities and phasing is overkill. "
how are his TK/TP or phasing, or superman style abilities going to do anything to magneto?
#20 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
"acewasp23 said:
Hell MM should be enough to Curbstomp this battle. His TK/TP on top of his superman style abilities and phasing is overkill. "
how are his TK/TP or phasing, or superman style abilities going to do anything to magneto?
"
well whats Mags going to do to him?
#21 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"acewasp23 said:
"
well whats Mags going to do to him?"
tear all the iron out of his blood, or force it all into his brain for starters.
#22 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Martians have iron in their bloodstream?

#23 Edited by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto doesnt know about Johnz physiology, or even if he has Iron in his blood at all
And I doubt that trick will work on someone of MM durability
The same reason Magneto cant beat any higher tier brick with by manipulating the iron in their blood

#24 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
Kentaxx said:
"Magneto doesnt know about Johnz physiology, or even if he has Iron in his blood at all
The same reason Magneto cant beat any higher tier brick with by manipulating the iron in their blood "

The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Martians have iron in their bloodstream?
"

LoL come on guys i was going to bring up the Martian blood.
#25 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
"Martians have iron in their bloodstream?
"
why not?  The whole planet is covered with iron oxide.  That's the reason why its red.
#26 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont think it will work on someone with superman level durability

#27 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Kentaxx said:
"Magneto doesnt know about Johnz physiology, or even if he has Iron in his blood at all
The same reason Magneto cant beat any higher tier brick with by manipulating the iron in their blood "
he doesn't need to know, he can sense if the metal is there or not.  He can beat higher tier bricks by manipulating iron in their blood, he just never does it.
#28 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

Then their is really no proof that Mags can do this to someone with higher durability

#29 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
why not?  The whole planet is covered with iron oxide.  That's the reason why its red.
Hmmm.... J'onn did end up becoming one with the Source and Mars....
But forcing it into his brain wouldn't work, and I'm not sure if Mags can tear it out of him considering he has complete control over his molecular structure.
#30 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
"the human Juggernaut said:
Hmmm.... J'onn did end up becoming one with the Source and Mars....
But forcing it into his brain wouldn't work, and I'm not sure if Mags can tear it out of him considering he has complete control over his molecular structure.
"
if he truly had complete control, Libra's spear woudn't have killed him.
#31 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt Mags can manipulate someone with Superman level durability at all

#32 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

It was a flaming spear, his only weakness.

#33 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

#34 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
"

"
I wasn't aware the martian manhunter was a white martian
#35 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

He has similar abilities and again, Mag might not be able to manipulate iron in someone of MM durability

#36 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

All Martians are the same.

#37 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto kills mm and grundy and then lobo kills sabortooth and magneto and battles forever with juggernaught.

#38 Posted by Lunacyde (19126 posts) - - Show Bio

SInce team one doesnt have fire I say team 2

#39 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"SInce team one doesnt have fire I say team 2"
u dont need fire persay u just need to rip out all of his blood or instantly make it useless. he still fatuiges there for he still needs his blood.
#40 Posted by Lost_Rellik (2120 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"magneto kills mm and grundy and then lobo kills sabortooth and magneto and battles forever with juggernaught.
"
I totally agree with that, not just because Im a Marvel guy but it makes complete sense. However, it would be difficult for Mags to take out MM
#41 Posted by thatguy (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

If were talking chaos Grundy, then Grundy takes Juggs one on one to stalemate then Lobo wrapps Juggs up and drifts him into space, then its all Grundy
Mannhunter and Lobo. Magneto would be screwed when he steps to Grundy lol.

#42 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"magneto kills mm and grundy and then lobo kills sabortooth and magneto and battles forever with juggernaught.
"

Martian would obliterate Magneto
#43 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
Kentaxx said:
"kaino12 said:
"

Martian would obliterate Magneto "
he fatuges therefor he has need of his blood and magneto can take away all of his blood.
#44 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"Kentaxx said:
"kaino12 said:
"

he fatuges therefor he has need of his blood and magneto can take away all of his blood.
"
and you know for a fact that Martian Blood is made from the same amount of Iron as human Blood?
for that matter you know for a fact that a Martians physiology is the same as a Humans? No i don't think you do. 
and for that matter do you know how fast, strong, and how powerful his TK/TP is, or what His Martian vision will do to mags?
MM should be able to take this battle by himself.   
#45 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
"kaino12 said:
"Kentaxx said:
"kaino12 said:
"

"
and you know for a fact that Martian Blood is made from the same amount of Iron as human Blood?
for that matter you know for a fact that a Martians physiology is the same as a Humans? No i don't think you do. 
and for that matter do you know how fast, strong, and how powerful his TK/TP is, or what His Martian vision will do to mags?
MM should be able to take this battle by himself.   
"
i know that martian blood is not made of iron i have narrowed it down to a few metals some of witch are  magnetic. nickle being one of them. his tp wont play a factor in this and he will be slightly distracted by juggernaught.
#46 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Mags isn't controlling anything of J'onn's. He has complete control over his molecular structure.

#47 Posted by StormAmazonPheonix (286 posts) - - Show Bio

If there is no BFR then Juggs takes this. Go ahead and cry now.

#48 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggs isn't immune to telepathy.

#49 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"i know that martian blood is not made of iron i have narrowed it down to a few metals some of witch are  magnetic. nickle being one of them. his tp wont play a factor in this and he will be slightly distracted by juggernaut.
"

and how have you narrowed it down?
How is his TP not going to come into play in this battle? aside from that its Not MM vs the 3 of them, Its Lobo, Grundy, and MM vs
Mags, Juggs, and sabertooth. Lobo or grundy are more than enough of a distraction for Juggs, and MM has almost the same power set as superman. on to of that he has TP/TK, and control over his molecular structure. Mags doesn't stand a chance. His helmet will protect him for a limited time from MMs TP. but with a little super speed he can take the helmet off, or with the martian vision he can burn a hole in magneto's chest. another thing MM could do is remove Juggs helm and now its Lobo, Grundy, Martian manhunter, and the Juggernaut vs magneto and sabertooth. or better yet every one vs Magneto.

oh and how many times has magneto pulled blood from people in the comics, and how many aliens has he done it to?
#50 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian would tear Magneto apart
Martian could solo this fight