#1 Posted by EternalDecider (293 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggy is faced with 6 opponents. He is bloodlusted and has 1 hour of prep to get to know who he's up against. For the final battle, if Juggernaut gets there, he has the ability to turn into Trion Juggernaut.

First opponent : Ultimate Rhino

Ultimate Rhino

Second Opponent : Black Lantern Solomon Grundy

Third Opponent : Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider #1

Fourth Opponent : Man-Thing

Fifth Opponent : Doomsday

Final Opponent : Void

#2 Posted by HigorM (3853 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at 3 if GR could affect him somehow with the penance stare (don´t know if it works because of cyttorak), if it doesn´t, stops at 4 (stalemate)..

#3 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

This may even stop at Round 2. Why Ult. Rhino? Luke Cage would've made a better first rounder even!

#4 Posted by terry2012 (5223 posts) - - Show Bio

This stop at the second opponent.

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathsHead2 said:

This may even stop at Round 2. Why Ult. Rhino? Luke Cage would've made a better first rounder even!

how

#6 Posted by MarvelRulesTheWorld (332 posts) - - Show Bio

If he turns into Trion Juggernaut, it's going to take several abstracts to contain him.

#7 Posted by YoungThriller (746 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 2,3,4,5

#8 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 3... Juggernaut can get past Grundy.

#9 Posted by Immortal777 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at 2

#10 Posted by Unparalleled (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Stopped at number four. stalemate. NOt sure about GR P stare, maybe the helmet would have to come off.

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorznb said:

Stops at 3... Juggernaut can get past Grundy.

No

#12 Posted by ripcurl (535 posts) - - Show Bio

Marko Juggernaut or Colossus? Haven't really seen the extent of his powers yet, but I'm guessing he's way tougher than Cain. I say he makes it to at least round 5 (although the Ghost Rider fight might be a draw).

#13 Posted by termiteone4ever (7409 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggy Gets stops at round 2 . Gundy is strong fast powerful cant die and with the black lantern ring. I dont see Jug winning .

#14 Posted by chriconz123 (582 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 2. He has no way of putting down a BL.

#15 Posted by MarvelRulesTheWorld (332 posts) - - Show Bio

@chriconz123 said:

Stops at 2. He has no way of putting down a BL.

Juggernaut can. By shrinking Solomon Grundy and leaving him as is. An ant.

#16 Posted by chriconz123 (582 posts) - - Show Bio

@MarvelRulesTheWorld said:

@chriconz123 said:

Stops at 2. He has no way of putting down a BL.

Juggernaut can. By shrinking Solomon Grundy and leaving him as is. An ant.

He gets Trion Juggernaught only in the final round. Stops at 2 via stalemate.

#17 Posted by MarvelRulesTheWorld (332 posts) - - Show Bio

@chriconz123 said:

@MarvelRulesTheWorld said:

@chriconz123 said:

Stops at 2. He has no way of putting down a BL.

Juggernaut can. By shrinking Solomon Grundy and leaving him as is. An ant.

He gets Trion Juggernaught only in the final round. Stops at 2 via stalemate.

That's not Trion Juggernaut

This is Trion Juggernaut