Juggernaugt vs. Team up

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sxgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sxgt

Jugs shows up in an alternate universe where super heroes have no super powers. Jugs is knocking down buildings in New York. The following team responds to the 911 call

Batman
Knight Wing
Punisher
Captain America

Iron man is on his way but it will take him 3 hours to get there. Can this normal man team take out Jugs, can they last 3 hours, if they do, will Iron man's help be enough !?

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sherlock

Depends on the version but usually no and no

Mackeja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mackeja

No street level team can take Jugs without a telepath.
CaptainJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CaptainJustice

Batman could do it if he used one of Black Panthers tactics. Iron Man could as well using BP technique.

Mackeja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mackeja

How?
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By PirateKing69

noo

CaptainJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CaptainJustice
@Mackeja said:
"How? "

By doing this. 

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@PirateKing69 said:
"nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo "
CaptainJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CaptainJustice
@PirateKing69 said:
"noo "

Yess. See above post.
sxgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sxgt

So bats took out mafisto  ?

CaptainJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CaptainJustice
@god_spawn said:
"@PirateKing69 said:
"nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo "
"

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss. See above post as well.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PirateKing69
@CaptainJustice: Batman is not BP so wont know the samething...and they dont have prep this fight...so they all have reg gadgets Juggy will crush them all
Mackeja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mackeja

Juggsy is pretty much invulnerable, otherwise Wolvie would have "SNIKT" him ages ago. Comes from the Cyttorrak thing. as for forcefields, they'll slow him down, but nothing can stop Jugs when he decides to go somewhere, unless it can counter the entire force of Cyttorrak.
CaptainJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CaptainJustice
@PirateKing69 said:
" @CaptainJustice: Batman is not BP so wont know the samething...and they dont have prep this fight...so they all have reg gadgets Juggy will crush them all "

Batman Will figure it out and go to the batcave and create a modulating force field, come back, then trounce Juggy.
CaptainJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CaptainJustice
@Mackeja said:

"Juggsy is pretty much invulnerable, otherwise Wolvie would have "SNIKT" him ages ago. Comes from the Cyttorrak thing. as for forcefields, they'll slow him down, but nothing can stop Jugs when he decides to go somewhere, unless it can counter the entire force of Cyttorrak. "

Juggernauts link to cyttoraks power can and has been severed making him vulnerable. The force fields dont slow him down, they sever his link to cyttorak making him temporarily powerless.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PirateKing69
@CaptainJustice said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @CaptainJustice: Batman is not BP so wont know the samething...and they dont have prep this fight...so they all have reg gadgets Juggy will crush them all "
Batman Will figure it out and go to the batcave and create a modulating force field, come back, then trounce Juggy. "
ok
Mackeja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mackeja

The Cytorrak Gem is inside of Juggy. Forcefields wouldn't have any affect on that.

CaptainJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CaptainJustice
@Mackeja said:
"

The Cytorrak Gem is inside of Juggy. Forcefields wouldn't have any affect on that.

"

The power comes from the demon Cyttorak and is channeled into the gem. The force field will sever that link. Thor has already done so on a limited basis. The field will have a total effect on his power.
CaptainJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CaptainJustice
@Mackeja said:
"

"

Here is Thor severing the link partially. He just was not as scientifically knowledgeable as Black Panther so he didn't realize he had to remodulate his field 30 times a second to sever the link completely.  

Mackeja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mackeja

I would argue that it's not a comparable feat, because Mjollnir has magical properties, of a sort which apparently canccel Juggy's connection. I don't see how any nonmagical forcefield could cut off this connection.

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PirateKing69
@CaptainJustice:  you cant compare street levelers to Thor....it will only take One shot from Juggy to ko them or kill them....theres no way the team is winning...they dont even know about his force field
Mackeja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mackeja
@PirateKing69 said:
" @CaptainJustice:  you cant compare street levelers to Thor....it will only take One shot from Juggy to ko them or kill them....theres no way the team is winning...they dont even know about his force field "

Give Cap some credit. It'll probably take Juggy two or three hits to take him down, and those have to connect. I think the fight will last quite a while...and if there was a way for this team to even possibly take Juggy down, I'm sure that Cap and Bats would figure it out. I just don't think that there's a way for this to happen.
CaptainJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CaptainJustice
@Mackeja said:
"I would argue that it's not a comparable feat, because Mjollnir has magical properties, of a sort which apparently canccel Juggy's connection. I don't see how any nonmagical forcefield could cut off this connection. "

Here's how. Read carefully. 

CaptainJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CaptainJustice
@PirateKing69 said:
" @CaptainJustice:  you cant compare street levelers to Thor....it will only take One shot from Juggy to ko them or kill them....theres no way the team is winning...they dont even know about his force field "

I am not comparing thor to street level heroes. I am using him partially negating Juggernauts connection to Cyttorak as proof that severing the connection can be done.  

Iron mans sensors will see a stream of energy flowing into Juggernaut and likely so will Batman, they will quickly realize that they cannot hurt him, Iron man and Batman head to the batcave or Stark Industries and create a remodulationg force field withing a half hour tops. Then come back and defeat Juggernaut easily.
sxgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sxgt

Batman might come up with a chemical to paralyze jugs, something that stops his brain from communicating with the rest of his body, thats how he was locked up in the X men. Paralysis fluid they called.

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PirateKing69
@Mackeja said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
Give Cap some credit. It'll probably take Juggy two or three hits to take him down, and those have to connect. I think the fight will last quite a while...and if there was a way for this team to even possibly take Juggy down, I'm sure that Cap and Bats would figure it out. I just don't think that there's a way for this to happen. "
they dont have time to figure it out tho theres no prep in the op....so they have standard equipment....nothing special to take some one as strong as Juggs
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PirateKing69
@CaptainJustice said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
I am not comparing thor to street level heroes. I am using him partially negating Juggernauts connection to Cyttorak as proof that severing the connection can be done.   Iron mans sensors will see a stream of energy flowing into Juggernaut and likely so will Batman, they will quickly realize that they cannot hurt him, Iron man and Batman head to the batcave or Stark Industries and create a remodulationg force field withing a half hour tops. Then come back and defeat Juggernaut easily. "
they would need prep to do all of that this is a straight up fight....they start in front off Juggy....if batman runs to that batcave that would count as BFR and the team would lose...and you keep showing that scan but BP had prep...and the team doesn't so that scan is irrelevant
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By HellionVulcan

Unless they gain high end magical ability's they lose real bad .

Mackeja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mackeja

Having re-read it, I see wherein lies the issue, so perhaps these would cancel Cytorrak. I'm not totally convinced that it'd work, on account of Cytorrak powers coming from another dimension, but that fact in and of itself creates inconsistancies with the Thor scan you brought up. Given what I would call a slim chance of the tactic working, utilizing an undulating forcefield that I doubt Iron Man, Bats or Cap would either have or think to come up with, I still don't see Juggsy winning. As for them leaving to invent it, and coming back later, that is something they would never do while a city is in the midst of being destroyed by the Juggernaut. They would try to stop him with what they had.

CaptainJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CaptainJustice
@PirateKing69 said:
" @Mackeja said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
Give Cap some credit. It'll probably take Juggy two or three hits to take him down, and those have to connect. I think the fight will last quite a while...and if there was a way for this team to even possibly take Juggy down, I'm sure that Cap and Bats would figure it out. I just don't think that there's a way for this to happen. "
they dont have time to figure it out tho theres no prep in the op....so they have standard equipment....nothing special to take some one as strong as Juggs"

Batman quickly surrmises that they cannot defeat juggernaut and proceeds to contact Iron man and relays information and Has Iron Man Replicate a remodulating force field while the others keep him busy with hit and run tactics until Iron Man arrives with the force field and they quickly defeat juggernaut. This is not prep it is reactionary.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PirateKing69
@CaptainJustice said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @Mackeja said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
they dont have time to figure it out tho theres no prep in the op....so they have standard equipment....nothing special to take some one as strong as Juggs"
Batman quickly surrmises that they cannot defeat juggernaut and proceeds to contact Iron man and relays information and Has Iron Man Replicate a remodulating force field while the others keep him busy with hit and run tactics until Iron Man arrives with the force field and they quickly defeat juggernaut. This is not prep it is reactionary. "
it took a whole team of scientist and major prep for BP to figure out how to beat Mephisto.... Iron man has 3 hours that's not enough time to think of something to take out Juggernaut
CaptainJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CaptainJustice
@Mackeja said:
"

Having re-read it, I see wherein lies the issue, so perhaps these would cancel Cytorrak. I'm not totally convinced that it'd work, on account of Cytorrak powers coming from another dimension, but that fact in and of itself creates inconsistancies with the Thor scan you brought up. Given what I would call a slim chance of the tactic working, utilizing an undulating forcefield that I doubt Iron Man, Bats or Cap would either have or think to come up with, I still don't see Juggsy winning. As for them leaving to invent it, and coming back later, that is something they would never do while a city is in the midst of being destroyed by the Juggernaut. They would try to stop him with what they had.

"

BP was breaking mephistos connection to his power which was coming from another dimension as well. Its a modulating force field. Not an undulating one. It is not simply raising and lowering the power of the frequency but cycling between 30 frequencies a second. Batman and Iron man are more than intelligent enough to figure this out. They would do that if they knew they couldnt hurt Juggernaut otherwise. Batman has done so in similar situations.
Mackeja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mackeja

How would Bats surmise that an undulating forcefield is the necessary tool for hurting Jugs? Even assuming he had the tools on hand to recognize this energy field surrounding the Juggernaut, which is a bit of a stretch IMO, He would also have to recognize that it was mystical in nature, and then devise an undulating forcefield that cancels interdimentional magic. I
CaptainJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By CaptainJustice
@PirateKing69 said:
" @CaptainJustice said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
I am not comparing thor to street level heroes. I am using him partially negating Juggernauts connection to Cyttorak as proof that severing the connection can be done.   Iron mans sensors will see a stream of energy flowing into Juggernaut and likely so will Batman, they will quickly realize that they cannot hurt him, Iron man and Batman head to the batcave or Stark Industries and create a remodulationg force field withing a half hour tops. Then come back and defeat Juggernaut easily. "
they would need prep to do all of that this is a straight up fight....they start in front off Juggy....if batman runs to that batcave that would count as BFR and the team would lose...and you keep showing that scan but BP had prep...and the team doesn't so that scan is irrelevant "

It's not a bfr, its hit and run tacticsso one hero can create a device to defeat him. Again. This is not prep, it's reactionary.
CaptainJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CaptainJustice
@PirateKing69 said:
" @CaptainJustice said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @Mackeja said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
Batman quickly surrmises that they cannot defeat juggernaut and proceeds to contact Iron man and relays information and Has Iron Man Replicate a remodulating force field while the others keep him busy with hit and run tactics until Iron Man arrives with the force field and they quickly defeat juggernaut. This is not prep it is reactionary. "
it took a whole team of scientist and major prep for BP to figure out how to beat Mephisto.... Iron man has 3 hours that's not enough time to think of something to take out Juggernaut "

It's more than enough time for Batman and Tony starks combines intellect and resources.
Mackeja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Mackeja
@CaptainJustice said:
"@Mackeja said:
"

"
BP was breaking mephistos connection to his power which was coming from another dimension as well. Its a modulating force field. Not an undulating one. It is not simply raising and lowering the power of the frequency but cycling between 30 frequencies a second. Batman and Iron man are more than intelligent enough to figure this out. They would do that if they knew they couldnt hurt Juggernaut otherwise. Batman has done so in similar situations. "

Fine, "modulating"  forcefield then. I think the assumptions necessary for this battle to be even slightly possible for the team up are enough to give Juggsy an astronomical victory margin.
CaptainJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By CaptainJustice
@Mackeja said:

"How would Bats surmise that an undulating forcefield is the necessary tool for hurting Jugs? Even assuming he had the tools on hand to recognize this energy field surrounding the Juggernaut, which is a bit of a stretch IMO, He would also have to recognize that it was mystical in nature, and then devise an undulating forcefield that cancels interdimentional magic. I "

Iron Man has used his sensors to see magical energy. So has Batman.
CaptainJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By CaptainJustice
@Mackeja said:
"@CaptainJustice said:
"@Mackeja said:
"

"
BP was breaking mephistos connection to his power which was coming from another dimension as well. Its a modulating force field. Not an undulating one. It is not simply raising and lowering the power of the frequency but cycling between 30 frequencies a second. Batman and Iron man are more than intelligent enough to figure this out. They would do that if they knew they couldnt hurt Juggernaut otherwise. Batman has done so in similar situations. "
Fine, "modulating"  forcefield then. I think the assumptions necessary for this battle to be even slightly possible for the team up are enough to give Juggsy an astronomical victory margin. "

Juggernaut is easily angered and stalled and distracted. Slightly possible is still possible. And you asked how they could win. This is how.
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut.

Mackeja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mackeja

Very well. You have convinced me though some very effective arguments that this fight would not be an absolute curbstomp every time. This makes me very happy, because I'm a Captain America fanboy, and don't really like Jugs at all. I still find it highly unlikely that, before getting knocked out, Bats will happen to have and check his equipment such that he learns the mystical nature of Juggy's invulnerability, devise a solution to this while fighting a character who can give Thor a good match, and continue to stall this character while Iron Man not only designs a modulating forcefield which took a team of scientists to build, but then flies three hours to even reach the battle, and then to carry out this plan against someone who's likely strong enough to break through the forcefields which prevent his invulnerability. I'm glad that Jugs doesn't win everytime, but I still see him winning the vast majority.
CaptainJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CaptainJustice
@Mackeja said:

"Very well. You have convinced me though some very effective arguments that this fight would not be an absolute curbstomp every time. This makes me very happy, because I'm a Captain America fanboy, and don't really like Jugs at all. I still find it highly unlikely that, before getting knocked out, Bats will happen to have and check his equipment such that he learns the mystical nature of Juggy's invulnerability, devise a solution to this while fighting a character who can give Thor a good match, and continue to stall this character while Iron Man not only designs a modulating forcefield which took a team of scientists to build, but then flies three hours to even reach the battle, and then to carry out this plan against someone who's likely strong enough to break through the forcefields which prevent his invulnerability. I'm glad that Jugs doesn't win everytime, but I still see him winning the vast majority. "

Batman has fought villains just as strong as juggernaut who were better fighters and lasted a long time and has deduced even more enigmatic issues and has jury-rigged incredibly technical devices in short periods of time and has done all of these things during the same fight/battle. Not to mention the fact that he will have Captain America keeping juggernaut busy via shield blocks while Punisher keeps him disoriented with smoke and flare grenades. 

The forcefields will totally negate Juggernauts powers and strength making it impossible for him to break throguh them. Thats what the forcefields do. They negate his powers, not contain him, making him no more powerful and as easy to knock out as a normal human.
Inevitable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Inevitable
Juggernaut trashes Hulk and Thor, and you put these losers against him ? Very funny. Epic fail, CaptainJustice, by the way.
Inevitable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Inevitable
@CaptainJustice said:
" @Mackeja said:
"Very well. You have convinced me though some very effective arguments that this fight would not be an absolute curbstomp every time. This makes me very happy, because I'm a Captain America fanboy, and don't really like Jugs at all. I still find it highly unlikely that, before getting knocked out, Bats will happen to have and check his equipment such that he learns the mystical nature of Juggy's invulnerability, devise a solution to this while fighting a character who can give Thor a good match, and continue to stall this character while Iron Man not only designs a modulating forcefield which took a team of scientists to build, but then flies three hours to even reach the battle, and then to carry out this plan against someone who's likely strong enough to break through the forcefields which prevent his invulnerability. I'm glad that Jugs doesn't win everytime, but I still see him winning the vast majority. "
Batman has fought villains just as strong as juggernaut who were better fighters and lasted a long time and has deduced even more enigmatic issues and has jury-rigged incredibly technical devices in short periods of time and has done all of these things during the same fight/battle. Not to mention the fact that he will have Captain America keeping juggernaut busy via shield blocks while Punisher keeps him disoriented with smoke and flare grenades.   The forcefields will totally negate Juggernauts powers and strength making it impossible for him to break throguh them. Thats what the forcefields do. They negate his powers, not contain him, making him no more powerful and as easy to knock out as a nromal human. "
Forcefields won't do shit, Juggernaut has his own forcefield. One thunderclap and they're dead meat.
CaptainJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By CaptainJustice
@Inevitable said:
" @CaptainJustice said:
" @Mackeja said:
Batman has fought villains just as strong as juggernaut who were better fighters and lasted a long time and has deduced even more enigmatic issues and has jury-rigged incredibly technical devices in short periods of time and has done all of these things during the same fight/battle. Not to mention the fact that he will have Captain America keeping juggernaut busy via shield blocks while Punisher keeps him disoriented with smoke and flare grenades.   The forcefields will totally negate Juggernauts powers and strength making it impossible for him to break throguh them. Thats what the forcefields do. They negate his powers, not contain him, making him no more powerful and as easy to knock out as a nromal human. "
Forcefields won't do shit, Juggernaut has his own forcefield. One thunderclap and they're dead meat. "

It 's a forcefield that Blocks/inhibits Cyttoraks mystical energy from getting to Juggernaut (see picture below). As for the thunderclap Batman dives through the schockwave breaking through it unscathed like a diver does breaking the surface tension of water(air acts similar to water physics-wise), and Captain America blocks it with his shield in a crouched position, as Punisher,who is 100 yards away snipes and attacks with precision smoke and flare grenades (yes there are launchers with that type of range and they are equipped with "smart" electronics causing them to explode when and where he chooses) to disorient the intellectually diminutive behemoth. With that stated the profanity is really not necessary.  

CaptainJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By CaptainJustice
@Inevitable said:
"Juggernaut trashes Hulk and Thor, and you put these losers against him ? Very funny. Epic fail, CaptainJustice, by the way. "

Actually if Black panther can defeat Mephisto this way it is completely plausible for Batman and Iron man to do so as well against Juggernaut. (see above picture). And no need to get quite so angry, insulting, and personal. It is just a forum and these are fictional characters. Relax.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#46  Edited By ReVamp
@Mackeja said:

"I would argue that it's not a comparable feat, because Mjollnir has magical properties, of a sort which apparently canccel Juggy's connection. I don't see how any nonmagical forcefield could cut off this connection. "

In the BP scan it compares how Science and Magic are alike and one can affect the other. Plus if BP can use science to affect mephisto who is basically a socerer, he can definetly do it to Jugs. 
That being said Bats is not BP, he won't have knowledge on Jugs, where his powers come from (magic), he won't have pre made plans for it, he won't have prep time and his technology is inferior to BP's (in his 3rd Series at least).  (I know you corrected yourself but I was pointing it out for Inevitable).

@Inevitable: Alternativley you could stop trolling or insulting others, for their misinformation. It is perfectly alright for him to see that scan and think that the same thing could be done on Jugs.
CaptainJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By CaptainJustice
@ReVamp said:
"@Mackeja said:

In the BP scan it compares how Science and Magic are alike and one can affect the other. Plus if BP can use science to affect mephisto who is basically a socerer, he can definetly do it to Jugs. 
That being said Bats is not BP, he won't have knowledge on Jugs, where his powers come from (magic), he won't have pre made plans for it, he won't have prep time and his technology is inferior to BP's (in his 3rd Series at least).  (I know you corrected yourself but I was pointing it out for Inevitable).

@Inevitable: Alternativley you could stop trolling or insulting others, for their misinformation. It is perfectly alright for him to see that scan and think that the same thing could be done on Jugs. "

While I thank you for your support I would have to repsectfully disagree that it is misinformation. Also Batmans tech may be Inferior to Black Panthers but a remodulating force field is well within the realm of Bruce Waynes capabilities and Tony Starks as well. He and Tony Stark have also deduced in the past that characters were drawing mystic energy from another source (deduced it and used sensors to actually see the energy as well). And juggernaut being the boastful blowhard that he is will likely tell them anyway like he does most of many of his foes. It won't take much for Batman And Iron Man, Brainstorming via radio frequenciy, to come up with a plan to adjust either Batmans gear or Iron Mans repulsors and force-fields to create just such a remodulating field. 

Again, I appreciate your courtesy.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Silver2467

There is no possible means for this team to win, and depending on the version, Iron Man would be of no benefit.