Judomaster vs X-23

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By geraldthesloth

Battle takes place in a abandoned warehouse who wins?

current judomaster

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ThanosIsMad

Judomaster's whole shtick is that she can't be hit.  Unless X-23 could outlast her, which some might consider unlikely considering how many blows to the head she'd receive, then Judomaster would take it.

Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Rothschild

Well does Judo Master uses Judo? If so Judo consists of a series of throws... Would X-23 fall for getting tken down and hip flipped? I dunno

Avatar image for batmanbeyond234
batmanbeyond234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By batmanbeyond234

Judomaster

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Stronger

Going with X,BUT BARELY!!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Laura Kinney.I don't think Judomaster can KO her.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Dex_Starr

Stalemate

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Hohenheim_of_light said:

Stalemate

This, unless one of them tires (Sonia, more than likely).
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9  Edited By Erik

@Morpheus_:

I read that Sonia's ability can be bypassed if the attacker does not aim directly for her. I would think that would be relatively easy to counter for any skilled martial artist. In a lot of MA styles, they teach to not try to hit the opponent, you try and hit some imaginary target behind the opponent to give your strike extra umph. Is that what it means when it says "not aimed directly at her"?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Erik said:

@Morpheus_:

I read that Sonia's ability can be bypassed if the attacker does not aim directly for her. I would think that would be relatively easy to counter for any skilled martial artist. In a lot of MA styles, they teach to not try to hit the opponent, you try and hit some imaginary target behind the opponent to give your strike extra umph. Is that what it means when it says "not aimed directly at her"?

That's more so applicable for wide range attacks, such as explosions (which have hurt her, and even then, she wasn't critically injured). I can't profess to have a clue about MA styles in general, but any attack that Laura may attempt in order to directly inflict harm to Sonia will be diverted. It's a pretty frustrating power, really.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Erik

@Morpheus_ said:

@Erik said:

@Morpheus_:

That's more so applicable for wide range attacks, such as explosions (which have hurt her, and even then, she wasn't critically injured). I can't profess to have a clue about MA styles in general, but any attack that Laura may attempt in order to directly inflict harm to Sonia will be diverted. It's a pretty frustrating power, really.

Ah I see. I thought I would give it a shot since the way it is explained on her page seemed to fit with my explanation.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Erik: No prob. I couldn't quite grasp how her power worked before reading her stories, either.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Erik

@Morpheus_ said:

@Erik: No prob. I couldn't quite grasp how her power worked before reading her stories, either.

Is she worth reading up on?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Erik: You won't really find much focusing on her, in particular, but the stories she's in are worth it, yes.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Erik

@Morpheus_ said:

@Erik: You won't really find much focusing on her, in particular, but the stories she's in are worth it, yes.

Cool thanks.