• Random Encounter
  • Win by KO/Death/Incapacitation
  • In character

• Both begin visible
  • Begin 50 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Wolverine08 (42201 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, at least Snake Eyes won't lose this one to popularity this time :)

#3 Posted by jashro44 (21645 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#4 Posted by jashro44 (21645 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7751 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@wolverine08 said:

LOL

I agree with this one. I love Snake Eyes, and if it was hand to hand he'd win in a good fight since Dredd is insanely tough but Dredd's plethora of fire-support capability in the Lawgiver is too much for the better trained and more skilled soldier. Die in a pile of brass, I'm sure he will.

#6 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Heat Seeker rounds, and outrageous HE rounds ftw.

#7 Edited by Pr0metheus (5159 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give it to Snake Eye's 8/10.

I give the 2 to Dredd because of his ammo that can seek out heat signatures although IDK how often he uses it. Snake Eye's has avoided an enemy with this anyway. Although the guy was alot slower then Dredd.

Strength - I'd say Dredd has him beat here. I mean, he punches people down streets and puts peoples body's into concrete walls. He has also overpowered and restrained werewolfs.

Travel Speed - Although this doesn't usually mean much in a fight, It does when one is considerably faster. Snake Eye's has been able to chase down a motorcycle while suppressing his Ninja Abilities IIRC. I don't think Dredd has really any feats to put him on par.

Combat Speed - Here's the reason I give Snake Eye's such a big advantage, Judge Dredd is only human and with that only an aim dodger. Snake Eye's is a casual bullet timer who deflects machine gun fire with his sword.

Durability/Pain Tolerence - Judge Dredd is one tough bastard, right next to Snake Eye's in that regard and I feel this is equal He's been able to have his entire head ingulfed in flames and continue the mission, been able to have half his body shot up and spend 2 hours avoiding a target to lead him into a trap. Judge Dredd on the other hand has been able to be cruified for weeks and have his eyes gourged out.

Combat Intelligence - Although Dredd is a decent tactician, Snake Eye's is simply smarter on his feet. As said above when he knew he was outmatched and very wounded he spend two hours avoiding a mech type guy in below 0 degrees who had a heat seeking radar, and then lead the guy into a trap to fall to his death.

Skill - Dredd was able to hold his own aganist Batman for 40 minutes, while impressive, this was an older less skilled Batman. Snake Eye's today has quite a good chance at taking a majority aganist Modern 127+ Martial Art master Batman.

Other/Misc Abilities - I think Dredd has Snake Eye's beat in firepower, but being Snake Eyes is a Ninja, He isn't going to be trying to outmatch him in firepower. He has greater stealth,speed and agility which will lead Snake Eye's to a 7-9/10 win.

Dredd will give him hell for every single one of those wins but because he is only human, and although he has disproven this before multiple times he can't actually survive a fatal wound. If Snake Eye's had the morals of Batman, I could see this fight being completely different but because Snake Eye's will not hesitate to kill JD he just won't take a heavy win count.

#8 Edited by Fetts (4466 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't know anything about Judge Dredd.

#9 Edited by dondave (37384 posts) - - Show Bio

Joseph

#10 Posted by ChaosMarvel (997 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Snake Eyes

#11 Posted by ComicStooge (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

Dredd owns.

#12 Posted by silent_bomber (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

Combat Speed - Here's the reason I give Snake Eye's such a big advantage, Judge Dredd is only human and with that only an aim dodger. Snake Eye's is a casual bullet timer who deflects machine gun fire with his sword.

Well, not "only human" he's supposed to have perfect DNA, the peak of what humanity can be etc etc.

Dredd's reactions are around 10X faster than normal humans, but yeah, he's not a bullet-timer.

Other/Misc Abilities - I think Dredd has Snake Eye's beat in firepower, but being Snake Eyes is a Ninja, He isn't going to be trying to outmatch him in firepower. He has greater stealth,speed and agility which will lead Snake Eye's to a 7-9/10 win.

Dredd's helmet gives him infra-red targeting, his bionic eyes give him enhanced sight and 20/20 night vision, his gun has a motion detector in it, and Dredd has a history of "feeling like he's being watched" and avoiding snipers.

Stealthing Dredd should be almost impossible tbh.

--------------------------------------------

In regards to the fight, I don't know Snake Eyes so I couldn't say.

#13 Posted by BEYONDERGOD (818 posts) - - Show Bio

this right here

#14 Posted by DarthAznable (6952 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe the whole Batman beating Snake Eyes was fair. Anywho.

I'm leaning towards Snake here. He'd make use of his agility and cover to close the gap between him and Dredd more often than not. Snake Eyes also has firepower of his own so he can spray to close the gap even further to get into close combat where he will be able to turn the battle in his favor. Snake Eyes 7/10

#15 Posted by BEYONDERGOD (818 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm leaning towards Snake here. He'd make use of his agility and cover to close the gap between him and Dredd more often than not. Snake Eyes also has firepower of his own so he can spray to close the gap even further to get into close combat where he will be able to turn the battle in his favor. Snake Eyes 7/10

snake eyes has more agility & experienced then dredd

#16 Edited by DarthAznable (6952 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthaznable said:

That's why I said he takes the majority...

#17 Posted by BEYONDERGOD (818 posts) - - Show Bio

@beyondergod said:

@darthaznable said:

but a 7/10? more of a 8/10

#18 Posted by DarthAznable (6952 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthaznable said:

@beyondergod said:

@darthaznable said:

Ohh one point :P Dredd's Lawgiver has a plethora of ammo types and Dredd is a good shot. I can see him tagging him.

#19 Posted by BEYONDERGOD (818 posts) - - Show Bio

@beyondergod said:

@darthaznable said:

@beyondergod said:

@darthaznable said:

Ohh one point :P Dredd's Lawgiver has a plethora of ammo types and Dredd is a good shot. I can see him tagging him.

Snake Eyes also uses guns but i believe he has more training then dredd because snake eyes can cut bullets and deflect them with ease

#20 Posted by DarthAznable (6952 posts) - - Show Bio

@beyondergod: But will he deflect/cut a hit seeker shot, armor piercing, or incendiary? I don't see that happening.

#21 Posted by BEYONDERGOD (818 posts) - - Show Bio

@beyondergod: But will he deflect/cut a hit seeker shot, armor piercing, or incendiary? I don't see that happening.

........we have seen snakes eyes do everything before dredd

#22 Edited by DarthAznable (6952 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthaznable said:

........we have seen snakes eyes do everything before dredd

What..? Anywho why are you even attempting to argue for one point? I said he takes the majority so leave it at that.

#23 Edited by Dark_Guyver (2315 posts) - - Show Bio

The Law takes this!