Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By willpayton

Judge Dredd vs Robocop (movie versions)

..VS..

In character, standard equipment. Each start at opposite ends of a floor on the large building in the Dredd movie. Each has basic and equal information about the other and about the building. No outside help, although they are allowed to use the environment or anything in it that they find... basically anything goes. Each has judged the other guilty and is authorized to use lethal force. Win by death.

Who makes it out alive?

Avatar image for protectyournose
protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By protectyournose

Robocop

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By jwalser3

Dredd. I'm going by the original movie(haven't seen the new one). I think the grenade mode and armor piercing mode would help a lot.

RingSlinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RingSlinger

Dredd, hes waaay faster than Robocop and is better armed.

protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By protectyournose

RC withstood bullets, skyscrapers, catched a bullet...etc and is faster and more durable than Dredd.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By willpayton

@protectyournose said:

RC withstood bullets, skyscrapers, catched a bullet...etc and is faster and more durable than Dredd.

I never saw Robocop be especially fast in the movie. He was pretty slow actually.

protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By protectyournose

@WillPayton said:

@protectyournose said:

I never saw Robocop be especially fast in the movie. He was pretty slow actually.

Robocop catched a bullet in Robocop 3... He has fell off of skyscrapers, pushed a semi back, lifted the front of a car over his head with one hand..... Robocops pretty durable.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@protectyournose said:

@WillPayton said:

@protectyournose said:

Robocop catched a bullet in Robocop 3... He has fell off of skyscrapers, pushed a semi back, lifted the front of a car over his head with one hand..... Robocops pretty durable.

Here is the filming of the scene, but his movement speed is slow.

I hope they fix this. the 800 pound gorilla needs to lose some weight...

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

@protectyournose said:

Robocop

protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By protectyournose

@drgnx said:

@protectyournose said:

@WillPayton said:

@protectyournose said:

Here is the filming of the scene, but his movement speed is slow.

I hope they fix this. the 800 pound gorilla needs to lose some weight...

Uh no, RC seems faster than a Human to me. He would have to be to catch a bullet.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By willpayton

@protectyournose said:

Uh no, RC seems faster than a Human to me. He would have to be to catch a bullet.

I remember plenty of scenes from the Robocop movies of his getting shot, he wasnt catching no bullets then. He mostly just seems to stand there and let himself get shot relying on his armor to keep him safe. While that works ok with normal weapons, Dredd has more options including armor piercing rounds, explosive rounds, grenades, etc.

protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By protectyournose

@WillPayton said:

@protectyournose said:

I remember plenty of scenes from the Robocop movies of his getting shot, he wasnt catching no bullets then. He mostly just seems to stand there and let himself get shot relying on his armor to keep him safe.

He catched a bullet on Robocop 3. He is faster than a speeding bullet.

While that works ok with normal weapons, Dredd has more options including armor piercing rounds, explosive rounds, grenades, etc.

RC has tanked grenade blast, fell off of skyscrapers, run over by a truck without damage. Explosive rounds have been hit at RC, I mean higher more upgrade Pistol Rounds That Dredd will never dream of having.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By willpayton

@protectyournose said:

@WillPayton said:

@protectyournose said:

I remember plenty of scenes from the Robocop movies of his getting shot, he wasnt catching no bullets then. He mostly just seems to stand there and let himself get shot relying on his armor to keep him safe.

You're missing my point. His normal mode of dealing with bullets is to let himself get hit by them. Also, just because he can catch one doesnt mean he can actually move at that speed. Yes, his arm/hand might, but not his feet. He's always moved very slowly when walking. So even if he decides to catch some bullets, others will hit. Those armor piercing bullets from Dredd are powerful.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ssejllenrad

Dredd. Only because his tech is farther in the future and is supposed to be better.

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By tomdickharry1984

robocop

protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By protectyournose

@WillPayton said:

@protectyournose said:

@WillPayton said:

@protectyournose said:

You're missing my point. His normal mode of dealing with bullets is to let himself get hit by them. Also, just because he can catch one doesnt mean he can actually move at that speed. Yes, his arm/hand might, but not his feet. He's always moved very slowly when walking. So even if he decides to catch some bullets, others will hit. Those armor piercing bullets from Dredd are powerful.

Ok believe what you want, but i think Robocop wins.