#1 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank's been messing around in Mega-City One looking for a bounty hunter that killed his friend. Too bad Dredd doesn't know why he's in his city.

Rules:

  • Dredd knows where Frank is, not vice-versa
  • Dredd is in full gear due to the subject being described as "armed and dangerous"
  • Frank has an arsenal capable of gunning down a small army
  • No other Judges are present, Dredd is loning this one
  • The fight is set in the center of a large banking complex
#2 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
The Punisher is in trouble here... Judge Dredd has taken it to Batman in the past. With the conditions of ths fight. I hate to see what Dredd will do to Punisher... and even though Frank has a great arsenal of weapons... he doesnt have the drop on Judge Dredd know where he is... so Dredd can surprise him here... though I dont know if Frank likes surprises

lol
#3 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"The Punisher is in trouble here... Judge Dredd has taken it to Batman in the past. With the conditions of ths fight. I hate to see what Dredd will do to Punisher... and even though Frank has a great arsenal of weapons... he doesnt have the drop on Judge Dredd know where he is... so Dredd can surprise him here... though I dont know if Frank likes surprises

lol
"

lol

Doesn't Dredd have to attempt to arrest him first though?
#4 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"King Saturn said:
"The Punisher is in trouble here... Judge Dredd has taken it to Batman in the past. With the conditions of ths fight. I hate to see what Dredd will do to Punisher... and even though Frank has a great arsenal of weapons... he doesnt have the drop on Judge Dredd know where he is... so Dredd can surprise him here... though I dont know if Frank likes surprises

lol
"

lol

Doesn't Dredd have to attempt to arrest him first though?"
I am not sure. Hey may have too... and if thats the case. Frank wont like that at all. Dredd better be ready to duck

lol
#5 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Warsman said:
"King Saturn said:
"The Punisher is in trouble here... Judge Dredd has taken it to Batman in the past. With the conditions of ths fight. I hate to see what Dredd will do to Punisher... and even though Frank has a great arsenal of weapons... he doesnt have the drop on Judge Dredd know where he is... so Dredd can surprise him here... though I dont know if Frank likes surprises

lol
"

lol

Doesn't Dredd have to attempt to arrest him first though?"
I am not sure. Hey may have too... and if thats the case. Frank wont like that at all. Dredd better be ready to duck

lol
"

What if they run out of bullets on each other?
#6 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Then Dredd shall give Punisher a beating ... but this will be a long drawn out slug fest
#7 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio

Will Frank end up being dragged to prison? Literally. Dragged.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Will Frank end up being dragged to prison? Literally. Dragged."
More than Likely
#9 Posted by ComicStooge (12550 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think so...

#10 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warsman said:
"Doesn't Dredd have to attempt to arrest him first though? "

Not really.  He's a judge, not a cop.  Punisher dies.
#11 Posted by CylonDorado (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, a Judge could just sentence death if he thaught the Punisher was up to no good.
#12 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha how corny was his gun in the movie? When he was like, "Gun! Double Shot!"; to me shouting commands at a gun seem a lot more inefficient than putting buttons on it. Let alone it being a god awful movie.

#13 Posted by CortSether (1821 posts) - - Show Bio