Judge Dredd VS Moon Knight

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

Dredd has prep. Moon Knight has standard gear and Dredd has his Lawgiver with infinite ammo. Fight in in Hell's Kitchen.

Hit_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Bump?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By tparks

Prep seems kind of vague here, so I'm going to kind of ignore it unless there is something to base off of. That being said, Moon Knight should win pretty handily.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

Prep seems kind of vague here, so I'm going to kind of ignore it unless there is something to base off of. That being said, Moon Knight should win pretty handily.

Dredd has stalemated batman for 45 minutes in a canon crossover (canon to Dredd is my understanding) and law giver is a pretty powerful weapon. Dredd should be capable of holding his own at least.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By tparks

@jashro44: To my understanding, that crossover was canon for at least Dredd, but cross-publisher crossovers from that time period were sketchy at best for basing opinions off a character. This was back when a Predator gave a decent fight to Magnus, Savage Dragon struggled with Hell Boy, Venom gave a good fight to Super-Man. Batman should do pretty good against Dredd in character, just like Magnus, Savage Dragon, and Super-Man should have completely stomped their fights with a single punch. Batman and Dredd are closer then these examples, but those were just the first few that came to mind.

Also, the law giver isn't going to do much if Moon Knight just dodges bullets and all the other projectiles it fires, which I think he should be able to with little difficulty.

Hit_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@jashro44 said:

@tparks said:

Dredd has stalemated batman for 45 minutes in a canon crossover (canon to Dredd is my understanding) and law giver is a pretty powerful weapon. Dredd should be capable of holding his own at least.

Agreed.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jashro44

@tparks said:

@jashro44: To my understanding, that crossover was canon for at least Dredd, but cross-publisher crossovers from that time period were sketchy at best for basing opinions off a character. This was back when a Predator gave a decent fight to Magnus, Savage Dragon struggled with Hell Boy, Venom gave a good fight to Super-Man. Batman should do pretty good against Dredd in character.

Also, the law giver isn't going to do much if Moon Knight just dodges bullets, which I think he should be able to.

Savage Dragon was actually stomping hellboy pretty easily all hellboy did was tank some hits from him which I don't think is a big deal because hellboy has tanked hits from castle sized giants before. I don't know who Magnus is so no comment on that, but I believe in supermans own book at the time something was actually wrong with supermans powers when he fought venom plus that crossover isn't canon to either company. I agree batman should be able to beat Dredd for a large majority in hand to hand though but I think Dredd fighting batman is still valid, and that it does show Dredd can hang with batman.

As for moon knight dodging his bullets Dredd has heat seeking bullets and also the high explosive round is too big for moon knight to dodge. Moon knight isn't dodging something like this for example. If this ends up in a distance fight I think Dredds tech gives him an edge.

No Caption Provided

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: All good points, and Moon Knight definitely isn't dodging that last scan's firepower. That being said, I doubt he does that in character as an opener very often. I know Dredd is not opposed to over-kill, but out of all the Dredd I've read (which admittedly isn't as much as I'd like), I don't recall ever seeing him do something like that very often.

Not saying it's not a possibility though, and Dredd should one-shot MK with that feature of the Law Giver. We still would have to assume that he gets the first shot off, and assume the range is enough that the giant explosion would be outside of the enormous blast radius that it wouldn't hit Dredd along with MK, and assume that MK is not using stealth to get the drop on Dredd, and the possibility that Dredd may never even see MK coming.

I definitely acknowledge that Dredd has a weapon that is definitely more powerful then any weapon in MK's standard gear, but the chance of him actually being able to use the fire power that is brought up, is most likely very slim to none.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MK gets splattered all over Hell's Kitchen.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Frisky4

Dredd deads him.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NotATreeABush
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@jashro44: All good points, and Moon Knight definitely isn't dodging that last scan's firepower. That being said, I doubt he does that in character as an opener very often. I know Dredd is not opposed to over-kill, but out of all the Dredd I've read (which admittedly isn't as much as I'd like), I don't recall ever seeing him do something like that very often.

Not saying it's not a possibility though, and Dredd should one-shot MK with that feature of the Law Giver. We still would have to assume that he gets the first shot off, and assume the range is enough that the giant explosion would be outside of the enormous blast radius that it wouldn't hit Dredd along with MK, and assume that MK is not using stealth to get the drop on Dredd, and the possibility that Dredd may never even see MK coming.

I definitely acknowledge that Dredd has a weapon that is definitely more powerful then any weapon in MK's standard gear, but the chance of him actually being able to use the fire power that is brought up, is most likely very slim to none.

You are correct the hi Explosive round isn't in character for Dredd to use often. Judges try to avoid that setting since "its the craziest setting" IIRC. Regardless Dredd does have other features like the heat seeking round. Is just posted that scan because I feel that was the easiest way to show what I mean by the law givers settings. Thats if it comes to range though.

Basically all I am saying is I think Dredd is at least skilled enough to hold his own with moon knight, and his law giver is a way better weapon than what moon knight has. I think moon knight is going to have a tough time here.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Dredd.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Good points. Heat seekers would definitely make it tough too. I do think that MK should take a healthy majority, but he will have to work for most of the wins like you're saying. Makes sense.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Dredd

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Would be a super cool fight to see; however, I'd give Dredd the slight majority due to the distance advantage, ability to hold his own in H2H should it happen, and sheer firepower.

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Dredd. Moon Knight will give him a good fight though.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Dredd

Exmaster3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers