FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By FukYouRenchamp
No Caption Provided

This is Comic Dredd. This wallpaper for movie Dredd looked cooler.

Prep

Dredd will be given 2 weeks to prepare for the entire gauntlet. He has to divide his prep for each member,he does not get 2 weeks each. He will be given full bios from the GPD.

All Villains are randomly teleported to Mega City One in random places one week before Dredd's 2 weeks of prep is up. They are warned by a corrupt Judge they are being hunted by Dredd.

Inhabitants of MC1 will ignore villains.

Anyone that would have goons gets 30.

Gauntlet

Round One

The Riddler

Round Two

Scarecrow

Round Three

Ra's Al Ghul

Round Four

Deadshot

Round Five

Joker

Round Six

Harley

Round Seven

Mr. Freeze

Round Eight

Clayface

Round Nine

Deathstroke

Setting

No Caption Provided

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stops at Clayface or clears it.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 rogueshadow  Moderator

I think it probably Stops at either Mr Freeze or Clayface, He's not taking Deathstroke in my opinion

@pr0metheus You uploaded a pic of Bane by accident :P

Avatar image for hulk_post_absolute_power
hulk_post_absolute_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at joker

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@rogueshadow said:

I think it probably Stops at either Mr Freeze or Clayface, He's not taking Deathstroke in my opinion

@pr0metheus You uploaded a pic of Bane by accident :P

He is now there for moral support.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depending on which version of Scarecrow we are talking about, he could stop at 2.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Possibly stops at Deathstroke I'd say.

That being that Dredd has access to normal resources during his prep week, as he would most likely travel to Tech Division in the Hall of Justice and give them the information on Clayface, those guys are pretty advanced, making their own Time Machine and all.

Though even if he just has access to The Hall of Justice's armoury he should be able to find something useful I'd imagine.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he magically gets past clayface he's dies to deathstroke.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Yeah and one Joker Venom grenade would kill Dredd and he doesn't even need to hit Dredd just hit near him. With 2 weeks prep, the Joker will wreck him.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Yeah and one Joker Venom grenade would kill Dredd and he doesn't even need to hit Dredd just hit near him. With 2 weeks prep, the Joker will wreck him.

All Villains are randomly teleported to Mega City One in random places one day before Dredd's 2 weeks of prep

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DireDrill

@pr0metheus: I read that it says that they have 2 weeks prep since they are teleported to Mega City 1 day before Dredd starts his 2 weeks of prep.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: I read that it says that they have 2 weeks prep since they are teleported to Mega City 1 day before Dredd starts his 2 weeks of prep.

Its meant to say "before Dredd's 2 weeks is up"

I'll fix it. Two weeks of prep is to much for Riddler,Joker,Deathstroke and Ra's

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think a few more guidelines are required

Is Dredd in character? to be honest I could see a blood-lusted Dredd simply nuking large areas of Mega-City One.

What stuff does he have access to? I mean, what's stopping him from just programming a few hundred Mechanismo robots and then jumping into a Mech and bulldozing through Mega-City One? or jumping into a nuclear bomb-proof tank?

Dredd pretty much has limitless resources and complete access to masses of future tech.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DireDrill

@pr0metheus: Even with only 1 day, the Joker will wreck him. He took down Gorilla Grodd and took over the Earth with less prep.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does the Joker retain his knowledge of Mega-City One? (being that he's been there before).

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does the Joker retain his knowledge of Mega-City One? (being that he's been there before).

Nope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: Even with only 1 day, the Joker will wreck him. He took down Gorilla Grodd and took over the Earth with less prep.

Joker taking over Earth with less than one day of prep? Wow. And Dredd would outright shoot Joker in the head. He outdrew a robot for crying out loud. He also isn't that vulnerable around civilians like Batman. There was this guy who was going to commit suicide and Dredd only stopped him because his body would be liter on the city grounds.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill said:

There was this guy who was going to commit suicide and Dredd only stopped him because his body would be liter on the city grounds.

Thats the definition of Badass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@diredrill said:

There was this guy who was going to commit suicide and Dredd only stopped him because his body would be liter on the city grounds.

Thats the definition of Badass

I have scans. I laughed out loud so much when I read it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By silent_bomber

I've thought about it, and I think under the current conditions its a curb-stomp tbh.

Dredd has too much stuff at his disposal, knows the area, and Mega-City One is too hostile an environment.

I wouldn't be surprised if Joker and Riddler get killed and have their organs harvested by Mega-City One citizens before Dredd even gets around to them. I mean, how are they even going to get lackey's when they don't know the area and nobody knows who they are? the gangs often have bionic strength implants and have no qualms about killing someone just for looking at them, and then there's the surveillance camera coverage in Mega-City One, which is extremely high. They won't be able to work any machines (money is all electronic) and all of their tech is hugely out of date. Their bodies have no resilience to all of the germ warfare that's gone down there either (350 million dead from the Chaos contagion alone).

A day is not enough prep for these guys, they will still be trying to work out just how to survive at that stage, at best.

One days prep in a world that you know and understand is a whole lot different to one days prep in a place that is completely alien.

Two weeks prep and full disclosure of information is too much for Dredd, he can beat pretty much anyone in those circumstances. The guy has full access to futuristic tanks, hovering armoured aircraft, Mech's, Time Machines, Stub Guns (guns that can slice through any material like its butter), assortments of different robots, mind control devices, mind controlling drugs, face changing machines, Nuke's, Dimension bombs that send things to another reality (useful against Clayface), Sonic Cannons (project a disorientating, head-ache inducing sound which affects an extremely wide area, such as an entire block), Boing, Riot Foam, a plethora of healing devices. He can change the weather so that its always freezing and snowing, telling Mega-City One citizens it'll only end when the criminals have been apprehended etc etc.

and that's just the stuff I can remember off the top of my head.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 the_red_viper  Moderator

Does Dredd have anything to suggest he can overcome Riddler's traps?

I'm not familiar with Dredd at all so sorry if it's a dumb question.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

I think a few more guidelines are required

Is Dredd in character? to be honest I could see a blood-lusted Dredd simply nuking large areas of Mega-City One.

What stuff does he have access to? I mean, what's stopping him from just programming a few hundred Mechanismo robots and then jumping into a Mech and bulldozing through Mega-City One? or jumping into a nuclear bomb-proof tank?

Dredd pretty much has limitless resources and complete access to masses of future tech.

Dredd is in character.

He has access to the small tech stuff. Nothing fancy like a nuclear bomb proof tank.

I guess anything he couldn't lift himself he cannot use for this scenario.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Gorilla Grodd fights the Flash, are you telling me that Judge Dredd is somehow capable of fighting on the level of Gorilla Grodd? Grodd is super strong, telepathic, telekinetic, and super fast, Judge Dredd would literally get eaten by Gorilla Grodd and the Joker took him down with very minimal prep.

Who do you think cares more about civilians? Dredd or the Joker? The Joker won't be playing to lose like with Batman so he'll go straight lethal with no games. He'll use the civilians as fodder to draw in Dredd then kill him horribly.

AmazonieSPL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One Thing is sure he wont take Deathstroke.

AmazonieSPL

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Gorilla Grodd fights the Flash, are you telling me that Judge Dredd is somehow capable of fighting on the level of Gorilla Grodd? Grodd is super strong, telepathic, telekinetic, and super fast, Judge Dredd would literally get eaten by Gorilla Grodd and the Joker took him down with very minimal prep.

Who do you think cares more about civilians? Dredd or the Joker? The Joker won't be playing to lose like with Batman so he'll go straight lethal with no games. He'll use the civilians as fodder to draw in Dredd then kill him horribly.

Dredd doesn't work like that. If Joker has killed civilians, it's punishable by death, and Dredd would use the hotshot to eliminate Joker in one hit.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By silent_bomber

@diredrill said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Who do you think cares more about civilians? Dredd or the Joker? The Joker won't be playing to lose like with Batman so he'll go straight lethal with no games. He'll use the civilians as fodder to draw in Dredd then kill him horribly.

Dredd couldn't care less about hostages and will shoot through them if need be.

Dredd killed half a billion Russian civilians with Nuke's during the Apocalypse War and didn't lose any sleep over it.

Dredd does not play by Superhero rules of conduct :)

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silent_bomber: @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: I know, the Joker doesn't play by Supervillain Rules either or any of the villains that Dredd has ever faced. The Joker won't kill any civilians until he kills Dredd. He uses his venom to Jokerize the civilians which will make them all look like the Joker. Dredd has no real way of determining his identity so he'll be able to elude him long enough to lure him into one of those buildings and simply blow the entire thing to kingdom come. The Joker is not only smarter but many times more ruthless than Dredd.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: Even with only 1 day, the Joker will wreck him. He took down Gorilla Grodd

Don't you dare bring this up again.

That "feat" was the definition of stupidity.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Clayface still have his melting power?

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DireDrill

@nickthedevil: You realize that what happened during Salvation Run was expertly crafted to occur by Lex and the Joker, right? Joker was made to take down Grodd so that he would go crawling to Luthor to get off the planet. They both knew that Grodd would never work with Luthor while in tip top shape and they needed Grodd's intellect and power to get off the planet. The amount of skill and planning these two did in little time is incredible.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By nickthedevil

@nickthedevil: You realize that what happened during Salvation Run was expertly crafted to occur by Lex and the Joker, right? Joker was made to take down Grodd so that he would go crawling to Luthor to get off the planet. They both knew that Grodd would never work with Luthor while in tip top shape and they needed Grodd's intellect and power to get off the planet. The amount of skill and planning these two did in little time is incredible.

Lex Luthor, believable.

Joker, not. Joker, while a good prepper and manipulator is in no way shape or form, able to contend with either of those two.

Horrible writing, most of it. Too many plot holes.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

If not Ds, he stops at Clayface for sure.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he stops at clayface, and definitely won't get past DS.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Clayface doesn't have his melting power anymore, Dredd will probably encase him in Boing®

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Joker shouldn't be so high on the list, Dredd would end him in under 2 minutes.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DireDrill

@nickthedevil: Joker got there first and had surveyed the land. When Luthor arrived, they quickly planned the entire thing. Everything that happened, save for the unexpected Parademon attack and surprise arrival of Martian Manhunter, was planned and executed by the Joker and Luthor.

Keep in mind that when the Joker always makes Luthor look like a fool whenever they spar. Emperor Joker, Joker's Last Laugh, The Black Ring, and practically everytime. Because when it comes down to it, the Joker doesn't follow any rules and is so dangerous that even Alexander Luthor, a man who had Superboy Prime and the entire Secret Society of Supervillains and an army of Brother Eye's Omacs and universe altering power was terrified to even let him know what was going on. The Joker is such a good prepper and manipulator that people who have cosmic power are terrified of him. Just ask Mxy.

Of course Salvation Run had some plotholes it was the resolution to 6 different comics, Justice League, Outsiders, Checkmate, Catwoman, Shadowpact, and Flash. You would need great editors to make that happen and DC does not have great editors. Joker and Luthor were both written in character despite the various flaws it has.

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#39  Edited By mightyrearranger
@diredrill said:

@nickthedevil: Joker got there first and had surveyed the land. When Luthor arrived, they quickly planned the entire thing. Everything that happened, save for the unexpected Parademon attack and surprise arrival of Martian Manhunter, was planned and executed by the Joker and Luthor.

Keep in mind that when the Joker always makes Luthor look like a fool whenever they spar. Emperor Joker, Joker's Last Laugh, The Black Ring, and practically everytime. Because when it comes down to it, the Joker doesn't follow any rules and is so dangerous that even Alexander Luthor, a man who had Superboy Prime and the entire Secret Society of Supervillains and an army of Brother Eye's Omacs and universe altering power was terrified to even let him know what was going on. The Joker is such a good prepper and manipulator that people who have cosmic power are terrified of him. Just ask Mxy.

Of course Salvation Run had some plotholes it was the resolution to 6 different comics, Justice League, Outsiders, Checkmate, Catwoman, Shadowpact, and Flash. You would need great editors to make that happen and DC does not have great editors. Joker and Luthor were both written in character despite the various flaws it has.

An in-character Psimon would have put up a TK shield and telepathically ordered his mob of followers to tear Joker limb from limb before that whole mess ever happened.

VMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this match-up even a thing? Dredd's Lawgiver would pulp anyone on that list, and Clayface can be taken care of by the incendiary setting.

Of course, this is assuming that Dredd makes it to the villains before they're eaten up by the city itself, Mega-City One covers the entire eastern coast of the United States and is rife with crime that makes the large-scale plans committed by Gotham's indigenous supervillain population look like a simple mugging, except they happen every day in spite of the best Judges being on the clock at nearly all times. Psychopaths like Joker and Scarecrow wouldn't be any more influential or intimidating to the general or criminal populace since the world by that point has been through far worse things that would make Batman himself throw up his hands and say 'F*** it'.

At least specify that those random points aren't in the middle of a gang war that spans the expanse of what can be considered a large modern day city, or in the middle of a hot zone that isn't infested with horrible mutants.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vmole:

The Joker has succeeded in taking over the world. Please tell me about how that looks like a mugging in comparison?

@mightyrearranger:

The Joker has substantial Telepathic Resistance and Psimon isn't the brightest fellow. He was also distracted by his rousing speech which led to him getting murdered.

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#42  Edited By mightyrearranger
@diredrill said:

@mightyrearranger:

The Joker has substantial Telepathic Resistance and Psimon isn't the brightest fellow. He was also distracted by his rousing speech which led to him getting murdered.

Which is why I specified that Psimon could simply telepathically coerce the dozens of other onlookers to attack Joker, something he's done on a planetary scale...twice. And there's no way Joker's resistant to telekinesis at all, especially when you take into account Psimon's incredible mastery of it. He's destroyed those same two planets with sheer psionic ability and used his psi-powers to shrink Gizmo to subatomic speed.

The guy's flaw is that he's arrogant and distrusting of his teammates. People only have the notion that he's stupid based on the poor characterization of him in Salvation Run. If anything, he should have been the first to turn on the other prisoners when he came to the realization that there was no way off the planet. If he could hold off the rest of the Fearsome Five , he shouldn't have had any hesitation in throwing up a psionic shield, taking the first rock that Joker threw at him, and telekinetically casting it back in his face.

I don't mean to derail the thread, haha. For the record, with 2 weeks of prep and knowledge for Dredd, he should have something at his disposal for anything that these guys could throw at him, with the exception of maybe Clayface and Slade.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should stop at 4.

VMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vmole:

The Joker has succeeded in taking over the world. Please tell me about how that looks like a mugging in comparison?

@mightyrearranger:

Yet he still primarily operates as a city-level threat in Gotham and still gets foiled by Batman, Mega City One is little better than a typical 40k hive world, except the underhive element is actually spread throughout the city and causing trouble for everyone.

Joker gets away with most of what he does because everyone seems to be infected with an aura of stupid that makes them forget their powers and abilities, Dredd's not giving him that opportunity because he has this super magical ability to not be an utter clod when using his gun and is completely content with killing perps. As far as dealing with the local populace, MC1 gangers are just as depraved as Gotham's line-up except they're much better armed, organized, and a lot less hesitant to just open fire before letting a guy start his soliloquy on why you shouldn't kill him, they also have a lot less to fear to exploit considering they deal with the supernatural on a semi-regular basis and a competent police force that is all too happy to utilize lethal force. Mega City One has the population greater than that of the US itself (or at least it did, nuclear attack and supernatural plagues reduced it to probably just about the population of the current US I believe) and the criminal population comprises a significant portion of that, Gotham's villains are simply going to be overwhelmed by those numbers alone.

Dredd's not wasting any time or effort when engaging known violent perps, he goes straight for the kill as soon as they are spotted, and with two weeks of preparation to get a good profile on all of the subjects, if they're not having the native criminal element bringing the fight to them, Dredd is still going to blindside them.

Deathstroke is the biggest threat compared to everyone else on the list, but if an old woman with a .38 revolver managed to shoot through his armor, a Lawgiver is going to pulp him.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightyrearranger:

Psimon is a joke because he loses to the Teen Titans alot. The Fearsome Five are a joke because they were created by Doctor Light. The Joker didn't throw a rock at him, he walked up behind him using his Telepathic Resistance to elude Psimon's telepathy and crashed the rock through his fragile skull. Psimon had no time to react because he was distracted by his own plans. Psimon isn't a top tier guy and never will be, the Joker is.

@vmole:

The Joker doesn't stick to Gotham because he can't succeed outside of Gotham, he stays in Gotham because that is where the Batman is. The Joker doesn't get foiled by Batman he purposely puts himself in situations whereby Batman will kill him. He wants Batman to take his life and hell do anything to make it happen. You are one of the many who do not know much about him and just make judgements based upon what little you do know. The Joker will straight up kill anyone he thinks will get in his way. The Joker is easily the biggest threat here with the prep he has been given. His feats alone put him well above Dredd in ruthlessness and ability. The Joker is a force of nature. His Joker Venom will render any of the MC1 Gangers utterly under his control.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By darkseid1006

I think judge dredd could make it past clayface deathstroke will be a problem though if nth metal armour is standered for him then dredd don't stand a chance if not dredd has his bike and that has a lot of firepower it all on how deathstroke plays it out really but Judge Dredd has the ability to clear this

VMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By VMole
@diredrill said:

@mightyrearranger:

Psimon is a joke because he loses to the Teen Titans alot. The Fearsome Five are a joke because they were created by Doctor Light. The Joker didn't throw a rock at him, he walked up behind him using his Telepathic Resistance to elude Psimon's telepathy and crashed the rock through his fragile skull. Psimon had no time to react because he was distracted by his own plans. Psimon isn't a top tier guy and never will be, the Joker is.

@vmole:

The Joker doesn't stick to Gotham because he can't succeed outside of Gotham, he stays in Gotham because that is where the Batman is. The Joker doesn't get foiled by Batman he purposely puts himself in situations whereby Batman will kill him. He wants Batman to take his life and hell do anything to make it happen. You are one of the many who do not know much about him and just make judgements based upon what little you do know. The Joker will straight up kill anyone he thinks will get in his way. The Joker is easily the biggest threat here with the prep he has been given. His feats alone put him well above Dredd in ruthlessness and ability. The Joker is a force of nature. His Joker Venom will render any of the MC1 Gangers utterly under his control.

Dredd has a far greater resource base to draw from and much better technology to use, and in under the conditions stated by the topic's author, two weeks of preparation to get things in line. Nobody in Gotham's line-up will be getting around easily under any circumstance, especially when they're going to be fighting the denizens of Mega City 1 and the city itself. I stand by my opinion that Deathstroke is the only significant threat in the line-up, if only due to the fact that he's only one with the actual skill, physical ability, and equipment to survive in Mega City 1 for any prolonged period of time compared to the others.

I mean, respects to Joker for some of the plans he manages to come up with against Batman and other heroes, but let's get one thing straight, Joker is only alive in his universe because people who are at or above his paygrade get gripped by an inexplicable aura of fear or stupid in his presence and forget they can simply incapacitate or end him by hitting him hard enough or using their powers. Unless you want to argue that it is somehow caused by a pheremone that he emits, that's not working on Dredd, and he will drop him like any other psychopathic perp or kook he has dealt with on the beat. He messes around in Gotham with Batman because he is saved by the fact that Batman won't kill him, and he is more than aware of this and uses it against him as a part of his plans. He also has a built-up reputation in Gotham and his name is known and feared throughout the city to use to his advantage, however, that's not going to fly against Dredd since he uses lethal force nearly all of the time in his line of work, and the population of Mega City 1 itself will just see him as another kook to either get swallowed up by the other criminals or sicced on by the judges, who unlike the GCPD, are actually competent at their work, are much better equipped, and trigger-happy as all hell when lethal force is called.

He's not a force of nature, he's just written like Batman when they're brought of their more grounded existence in Gotham to make them relevant in other stories with god-like beings and other people with actual superpowers, to the detriment of said god-like beings and people with actual superpowers.

Also, what prep? Dredd gets 2 weeks of it and they are only given a full day to do anything with it before Dredd goes on the hunt. For all we know, they could be spending the day running away from multiple groups of sickos that want to have their way with them, or them and their goons attracted unwanted attention from a couple of rival gangs, a day isn't anywhere near enough to allow them to get established. The author of this match should change the conditions of the match-up to at least give them a somewhat reasonable amount of time to get settled in or that outside circumstances can not interfere with their operation to allow them to at least have a chance.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I don't think the Joker is going to be much of a problem for Dredd with only one day of prep.

With that limited amount of knowledge of Mega-City One there are just too many mistakes that he could make, any kind of hostage, or duress-based plan is going to get him killed very quickly. Judges in general just do not even remotely care about collateral damage at all. If he threatens a hostage he'll get a bullet through the head, or a ricochet shot bouncing from the far wall, if he starts threatening to detonate bombs he'll get shot in the knee caps and then hit with truth serum and questioned. If he gets holed up in a warehouse somewhere Dredd could just incendiary his building and burn him alive.

Other than that Dredd has pretty much never been successfully gassed by anyone, and there have been hundreds of attempts, his helmet has a built in gas mask that pulls down immediately and Dredd has easily superhuman level reaction speeds.

On top of the superhuman reaction speeds Dredd has bionic eyes which give him enhanced sight and perfect night vision, his helmet has automatic protection against flash bombs, as well as 10X magnification, and infra-red targeting, and his gun has a built in motion detector, like all Judges he always carries a hand-held lie detector.

Dredd is very well equipped for handling traps, and does not negotiate with terrorists.

Joker does not have knowledge of the areas with highest levels of surveillance, that's another big disadvantage. There's a decent chance that everything he does will be caught on camera every step of the way without him knowing anyway.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill said:

An in-character Psimon would have put up a TK shield and telepathically ordered his mob of followers to tear Joker limb from limb before that whole mess ever happened.

And an in-character Captain Cold would have killed Joker the moment he insulted him and his Rogues.

So many characters were written so horribly wrong.

Hell, the Rogues, were nerfed for no reason. Abra Kadabra in character would have just teleported through time and space to get back to Earth.

Mirror Master would have just went through the mirror verse and back to Earth.

And it seemed like more bat-villain wanking to me.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@vmole How much prep time would the villains need to be a threat?

A week of prep with the inhabitants ignoring them sound good?