#1 Edited by Frocharocha (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

Judge Death teleports himself to marvel Earth 616 in Brooklyn only to find The Ghost Rider between him and The Death of Millions. Who wins?

-Judge Death is always bloodlusted... So yep.

-Ghost Rider has morals off and bloodlust off.

-Like in the games and comics. Judge Death is able to summon zombies, vampires, ghosts and other shadow creatures to aid him.

#2 Posted by russellmania77 (14996 posts) - - Show Bio

wow judge death looks pretty crazy

#3 Posted by Frocharocha (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

wow judge death looks pretty crazy

Well, this was the smallest image i could find. In the game he was freaking scary with the damn zombies.

#4 Edited by Hairy_Octopus (42 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to back Ghost Rider here, Judge Death is basically a possessing soul, and thus can be burnt by hellfire. Plus Ghost Rider has dealt with the undead in the past, so even if Judge Death can summon some, I don't think this would pose too much of a threat.

#5 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Would Judge Death be able to possess Ghost Rider? Judge Death can only possess dead bodies so I'm wondering if Ghost rider would count (Johnny blaze in human form likely wouldn't).

#6 Posted by Frocharocha (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@rozalia said:

Would Judge Death be able to possess Ghost Rider? Judge Death can only possess dead bodies so I'm wondering if Ghost rider would count (Johnny blaze in human form likely wouldn't).

That's a good question. he was able to ressurect dead bodies and kill living beings just by touch. Not sure about possesing trough. Judge Death was also immune by conventional weaponry.

#7 Edited by AdamtheSubmariner (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Blaze in control or Zarathos?

#8 Posted by Frocharocha (2265 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want to say that Judge Death wins here, I mean really! I am a pretty big fan of everything 2000AD, and especially the Dredd arcs; however, i feel that Judge Death is just going be an above average enemy for what Blaze deals with on a regular basis. I am just not sure if Blaze will be susceptible to anything that Judge Death will dish out.

Ghost Rider FTW! It would still be a very interesting fight.