#1 Posted by Daredevilfan182 (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Some people must be sick. Outta there minds. I mean look at the list of chicks behind her. Things on the boards dont piss me off that much but this to much. I mean c'mon. Opinions?

#2 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

This post in the Battles Forum?!?!

#3 Posted by Static Shock (47929 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevilfan182 says:

"Some people must be sick. Outta there minds. I mean look at the list of chicks behind her. Things on the boards dont piss me off that much but this to much. I mean c'mon. Opinions?"

Rankings are fan-based. It shouldn't really matter...

#4 Posted by Danko (274 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

where is this link on attractive females?

#6 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Danko says:

"Perfect Cell says:
"where is this link on attractive females? "

" />http://www.comicvine.com/power/attractive-female/121/"

interesting... if i were to pick any. it would be logical to pick one who can shape shift. So Mystique. If your woman can shape shift; then there's no need to cheat.

#7 Posted by Static Shock (47929 posts) - - Show Bio

Perfect Cell says:

"interesting... if i were to pick any. it would be logical to pick one who can shape shift. So Mystique. If your woman can shape shift; then there's no need to cheat."

You make it seem as if Mystique's sexual performance changes with her appearance. She can make herself looks like any woman out there, but her sex game in bed will always remain the same.
Post Edited:2008-06-02 06:17:08

#8 Posted by Xeron (293 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma frost rules all, she removed the stick from Cyclops's ass

#9 Posted by Static Shock (47929 posts) - - Show Bio

Xeron says:

"Emma frost rules all, she removed the stick from Cyclops's ass"

True. To me, he just recently became an interesting character. Before, when he was with Jean, he seemed boring and stiff. Now, Cyclops is bad @$$, and it's as if Emma 'popped his cherry' or something...

#10 Posted by fesak (7017 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevilfan182 says:

"Some people must be sick. Outta there minds. I mean look at the list of chicks behind her. Things on the boards dont piss me off that much but this to much. I mean c'mon. Opinions?"

100$ on that it's one fanboy that has voted on her thousands of times.

#11 Posted by Ptero (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Power rankings really mean nothing.

I mean, you think thats bad? Superman ranks higher than the flash on super speed.

Its all based on popularity, not actual level.

#12 Posted by mantoid (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"Daredevilfan182 says:
100$ on that it's one fanboy that has voted on her thousands of times."

LOL!

#13 Posted by Daredevilfan182 (131 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"Daredevilfan182 says:

Yea guess thats true. Good point

#14 Posted by Lantern Prime (13043 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah right!

#15 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevilfan182 says:

It is fan based for healing wolverine is number 1. But deadpool is below him. For berserker strength hulk is number 1 and superman is number 2. Or why isnot doomsday number 1 or superman prime. It is all fan based. For intellect batman is number 1 but brainiac is number 4.

#16 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

mantoid says:

"fesak says:
"Daredevilfan182 says:
LOL!"

I tried that with Zatanna, I got bored but she went up four places. Getting Jubilee to #4 is the work of a sick mind.

#17 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Jubilee is also ranked 7 of overall mostpowerful. and evidently anit moniter has the powers of a cockroach cause hes not oon the list lol

(Plus batman is more powerful then galactus acroding to the list)

#18 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Love me that jailbait. So does Wolvie, probably. Berserker Barrage.

#19 Posted by Daredevilfan182 (131 posts) - - Show Bio

brainiac 1.0 says:

"Daredevilfan182 says:

It is fan based for healing wolverine is number 1. But deadpool is below him. For berserker strength hulk is number 1 and superman is number 2. Or why isnot doomsday number 1 or superman prime. It is all fan based. For intellect batman is number 1 but brainiac is number 4."

I know what you mean. I mean DDs like 90 on the list of unarmed combat. Im tryin to boost him up but Im a fair guy and when someone with Super Strength comes up I have to give em the win so I dont know if Im doin DD any good on that list. But c'mon Super Strength people shouldnt be on that list for obvious reasons.
Post Edited:2008-06-02 23:13:34

#20 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

i think fans should try to rank a little closer to what the character is actually capable of, not what they want the chracter to be capable of

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91696 posts) - - Show Bio

I think people should stop b#tchin about fan voted rankings.