JTP'S Street-Mid Tourney 2: Flash1812 vs Arathorn_II (VOTES)

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Takes place in the Hidden Leaf Village.

No Caption Provided

Character are willing to kill, but otherwise morals are on.

Our teams have basic wiki knowledge of each other.

Win by death, KO, incap, or surrender.

One team starts in the ANBU HQ (inside that lovely mountain) and the other starts at the main gate of the village.

No Caption Provided

Maximum of 4 posts: An intro, 2 rebuttals, and a conclusion. You may also just have one rebuttal, but no less than 3 posts total.

Teams

@flash1812 - Cyborg (Pre-52 only), CW Thea, Shado, Isabel Rochev (Mirakuru), China White, Cupid, Huntress, Sara, and Laurel, CW Ra's al Ghul, Nyssa, Maseo, and Katana, CW Atom, CW Arrow and Merlyn

@arathorn_ii – King Bradley, Toph and Bumi, Ed Elric

FIGHT

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

16 v 4

Tag

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Flash1812

@arathorn_ii if you may please go first as I don't know anything about your chracters

Arathorn_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: That's fine, but I probably can't today, so you'll see something tomorrow

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arathorn_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: @justicethorpsylocke: I'm sorry for not having something up yet. It's a hell of a lot of work and I also had to travel today a lot, so probably tomorrow. Or Flash might go first if he wants to.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arathorn_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justicethorpsylocke: Well, I've got half of it, but it's quite a lot if I want them al to get a proper introduction, and I don't have much time, but I'll try my hardest.

Arathorn_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Arathorn_II

@flash1812:

Let's start with a quick introduction of my characters.

First up, we have our very own Führer King Bradley himself.

No Caption Provided

King Bradley, or Wrath, named after the deadly sin, is on of the Homunculi and the leader of the great nation of Amestris. Unlike his fellow Homunculi, Wrath has the ability to age and has no healing factor. This is due to the fact that his Philosopher Stone only has one soul left. But whatever you do, don't just underestimate him because of this. He's arguably the deadliest of the Homunculi due to his incredible speed, agility, endurance, swordsmanship and his trump card: The Ultimate Eye.

Swordsmanship

Wrath was trained from birth to handle a sword and become deadly with it. He shows incredible skill and speed when he fights, overwheling his opponents and being able to dominate a fight against Fu and Greeling, two highly skilled ninja's, one of which dodge machine gun fire with ease, being fast enough to run up a wall.

Loading Video...

Here you can see how skilled Wrath fights, and half the time he doesn't even use his trusted sword (which he is way more skilled with, as he says himself), but two knifes. He easily dominates the two highly skilled ninjas and everyone else foolish enough to attack him. As also seen in the first 20 seconds, Fu is fast enough to avoid machinegun fire and leap up a wall, Wrath is still too fast for him.

Speed

Probably Wrath's greatest asset is his incredible, inhuman speed. Wrath is incredibly fast, showing feats as slicing a tankshell, directly shot at him from mere meters away, in half. Casually dodging and blocking bullets from a few feet away and killing 7 men within 2-3 seconds. He has shown multiple times that he draws and slices faster than the eye can see.

Loading Video...

Here we see the feats discribbed above. Slicing a tankshell. Blocking mach 3 bullets fired at him. (The gun is shown to be a Browning M1919 machine gun, which has a muzzle felocity of 853,6 m/s. Speed of sound is 343 m/s so 853,6/343 = 2.48862973761 times the speed of sound, but given that he blocks them easily and to round it up, it's the best to say he can block bullets going mach 3).

Not only this, but he has also shown multiple times (atleast against Isaac the Ice Alchemist and against Edward Elric at his State Exam), that he draws his sword and slices faster than anyone can see.

No Caption Provided

Aside from his Combat and Reaction speed, he is generally just very fast as atleast shown against shown here, where he crosses a distance of some tens of meters, atleast half of which vertically, in mere seconds:

No Caption Provided

His incredible speed is paired with great agility, which makes Wrath even deadlier to fight.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Durabilty

Even for a Homunculus without any abnormal fast healing power, Wrath has shown that he has an amazing durability. He could hold his own against Scar, also a bullet dodger and major threat to any State Alchemist, when he was stabbed in the stomach, shot in the shoulder and his Ultimate Eye being blinded. In this fight against Scar, he also gets his arm punctured by multiple stone spikes, blood gushing out of his wound, but he still fights Scar on equal footing.

The wounds I mentioned can be seen in the first video, after which he also had to swim through a sewer to get to Scar (and he had to fight Roy Mustang as well).

In this video, you can also clearly see how skilled he still fights, even so to stab Scar by catching a flying piece of metal with his mouth after both his arms had blown off.

Loading Video...

Ultimate Eye

Last, but certainly not least, Wrath's ace, his Ultimate Eye. Being a Homunculus, Wrath has a special power in his right eye called; the Ultimate Eye. It allows him to see weaknesses in his opponents, as well as reading his opponents in combat, which makes that he can easily dodge almost any attack launched at him. It has also helped him jumping from rubble to rubble to survive falling to death when the train was exploded above a ravine. Note how most feats above are all performed without the help of his Ultimate Eye, meaning that with it he is even deadlier. The only weakness is that he cannot see anything with it if his line of sight is blocked, but that won't be a problem in this setting. He used his eye to defeat Greed, a Homunculus with a near inpenetrable skin.

Loading Video...

01:25 - 02:13 Wrath explaining about his Ultimate Eye

''But I clearly see your weakness with my Ultimate Eye.'' This pretty much means that whatever weakness Wrath's opponent has, he will see it, and exploit it.

I hope this was enough introduction for Wrath the Furious.

Next we the Earthbending Team: Toph and Bumi. Let's start with Toph.

No Caption Provided

Toph is a blind girl, born into a rich and overprotective family. One day, she ran from home and found some Badgermoles, who learned her how to ''see'' through Earthbending. She proceeded with underground Earthbending tourneys which she always won, until she met the Avatar. She then joined his party to teach him Earthbending. In this quest she discovered a new bending style: Metalbending.

Seismic Sense

Despite Toph's blindness, she can see perfectly fine, and probably even better than most, due to vibrations in the ground. She feels these vibrations through her feet and this way she knows where everything is. It is so strongly developped that she can even sense ants walking and the slight disturbance in someone's vitals when they're lying. Not particularly related to this, but she can also sense all earth around her, even when not in contact with the ground itself (thus when flying).

No Caption Provided

Earthbending

Toph's Earthbending prowess is nearly unmatched, with the only one arguably able to surpass it coming up next. She has the ability to manipulate any and every kind of earth. Be it rock, sand, mud, metal (comes next) or even meteorite. She can use this to accomplish a variaty of things from shooting massive boulders to creating immense walls of pure rock. Her biggest accomplishment with this might be that she held up an immensely sized library that was going to sink.

Loading Video...

Here is a compilation of the things Toph has shown to do.

Metalbending

Why this one seperately from the one above? Because this not just far more powerful than manipulating normal rock, Toph is also the inventor of Metalbending. Allthough she needs contact with the metal to manipulate it, she can use in many different ways, breaking open very thick steel doors with minor ease and even encasing herself with it to become resistant to most attacks, while keeping her own mobility. (Note: she can do the same with rocks)

No Caption Provided

And now on to the next Earthbender on this team: King Bumi

No Caption Provided

Not much to say about this one. He is an earthkingdom king. He's very old and also very, very strong. Ooh, and he's crazy.

Earthbending

Pretty much everything said about Earthbending in the previous part about Earthbending can be said for Bumi as well, with a few things to add. First of all, Bumi is able to Earthbend exclusively with his face with little-to-no handicap. He is able to fling houses and giant boulders without any effort, is able to turn ordinairy rock into quicksand and create fissures with kicks into the ground.

Loading Video...

Just watch this.

Tactician

Even though he seems very senile, he is actually a tactical genius. He is all about waiting for the exact moment that gives him the most favourable outcome to strike. Not much to say about this, except that by this strategy, he reconquered an entire city on his own, as shown above.

And now, last but not least: Edward Elric

No Caption Provided

This, is Edward Elric, one of the Elric Brothers. Ed is an alchemist, and a pretty good one too. At e very young age, he was able to use Human Transmutation. This, however, cost him his leg. To save his brothers soul, he sacrificed his arm. Now he's worlds youngest State Alchemist.

Alchemy

Edward is able to use Alchemy. This is the transmutation of one thing to another using Equal Exchange. This basically means that he can turn something into else, or make something from something else, as long as there is a sacrifice of that something.

Due to his Human Transmutation accident, Ed doesn't need to use a transmutation circle in orde for him to transmutate something. He only needs to clap his hands and touch the object. This also allows him to transmutate anything into anything, as long as he knows the chemical components and there is equal exchange (he can't transmutate something with 2 grams of sulfur to something with 10 grams of sulfur).

Ed primarily to manipulate the stone around him, but also to make metal objects like spears and baseball bats. He is also fond of transmuting his Automail Arm (getting there in a sec) to a knife (as seen in the picture). He is so skilled with this that he was even able to create a human body from scratch.

He also has displayed the power to duplicate Scar's Destruction Alchemy, which is as simple as it sounds. As long as Edward knows the chemical make up, he can clap his hands together, touch the object or person and BOOM, it's destroyed/killed.

Automail

Edward has an Automail arm and leg. Automail is basically a metal prostetic. In Edward's case, these are strong enough to withstand strikes from Pride's Shadows, which have been capable of easily cutting entire, full grown trees and also slicing through ''ordinairy'' metal. He also, as said before, uses his arm to generate a knife with which he fights.

H2H Combat

From a very ealry age, Edward has been trained in Close Combat fighting and he's very good at it, on par with highly skilled martial arts trained ninjas and able to hold his own against Scar, the guy that defeated Wrath. Aside from his skill, he's also very fast, agile and strong, and has got quite the endurance too.

Loading Video...

Just watch this video and you'll see a lot of his skills and alchemy in action.

Genius Intellect

Edward his an incredibly smart young man. He has been an alchemy prodige from a very early age and nows views the world alchemically which allows him to solve complex mysteries and riddles and crack complex codes as he has done when he tried to figure out how a Philosopher's Stone is made. He's exceptionally good at chemistry, which of course helps him in combat, and also knows quite a lot of biology.

He's also quite the tactical genius, displaying multiple tactics. Some of these are creating a lot of dust, using alchemy to make a stone duplicate of himself and then ambushing his enemy. He's also a master of his surroundings due to the nature of his combat, which is partially using the surroundings against his enemies by the means of alchemy.

I hope this is enough an introduction of these characters. It was a Hell of a lot of work to do, but it's finally finished.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Intro

Cyborg

Large portions of Victor Stone's body have been replaced by advanced mechanical parts (hence the name Cyborg), granting him superhuman strength, speed, stamina, and flight. His mechanically-enhanced body, much of which is metallic, is far more durable than a normal human body. Cyborg's internal computer system can interface with external computers. Other features include an electronic 'eye' which replicates vision, but at a superhuman level. His mechanical parts contain a wide variety of tools and weapons, such as a grappling hook/line and a finger-mounted laser. Perhaps his most frequently-used weapon is his sound amplifier (often referred to as his "white sound blaster" in the comic books; the Teen Titans animated series calls it a "sonic cannon"), which can be employed at various settings either to stun the ears of his foes or to deliver concentrated blasts of sound potent enough to shatter rock or deform steel.[29]

In addition to his mechanical enhancements, Stone possesses an "exceptionally gifted" level of intelligence; his IQ has been measured at 170.[30]

Cyborg has tinkered over time with his cybernetic parts, enhancing his functions and abilities to levels beyond those set by his father. One feature that sets him apart from the "mass production" version built by Project M is a self-repair system, able to flawlessly repair the mechanical parts of his body, no matter how worn out they are, and even improve the health of the still biological parts to an unknown degree.

Cw Thea,Cw Shado,Cw Isabel Rochev (Mirakuru),China White,Cupid,Huntress,Sara,Laurel,Nyssa al Ghul,Ras,Maseo,Katana,Atom,Arrow,Merlyn(these are all Cw versions)

1.All of them are archers and sword fighters with peak human condition except Atom,Isabel Rochev

2.Atom has a mechanical suit with repulsors and flight and he was also working on shrinking and is also very good with tech

3.Isabel has superhuman strength and good aerobatics and is also sword fighter

Strategy

As we a tech master, Cyborg starts with upgrading Atoms to enable shrinking and give all the archers a mechanical bow and mechanical swords which amplifies the power of the swords with perfect aiming then cloaks all of us and makes us invisible so your team does not spot us. Then we start attacking by hacking into Edwards automail and disabling it.Arrow,Merlyn and Ras Al Ghul take spots at tall trees and start shooting at Edward taking him out of the fight.Then using the invisibility we get behind Wrath and take him out.He can't use his ultimate eye if he can't see us right.After he is taken out we go for Toph and Bumi.For Toph only Atom and Cyborg will go because Toph and Bumi can sense us if we are on the earth so atom and cyborg will fly and take out Toph. And about the Metal bending if she can't touch metal she can't metal bend.Same plan for Bumi

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arathorn_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: I just saw you posted something because you didn't tag me, but I'll try to get something up in the next two days

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arathorn_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: First, I want to know if Cyborg would actually be able to enable shrinking, otherwise it's just speculation. That also counts for the cloaking and the ''perfect'' weapons.

Putting that aside, there is a major flaw in that tactic, which will cause your ultimate demise. Whilest your team is busy upgrading, which will undoubtedly take a while, my team will just come in and slaughter everyone. That can go either of two ways:

1. Your team starts inside the mountain. My team will come forth and Wrath can probably slay most people on guard there, and if needed gets help from Edward. They, at the very least, will be able to ward of any attacks launched at Toph and Bumi who are there collapsing the mountain, which they probably will be able to do with their combined power. That will probably kill most still inside (Including Cyborg and Atom, since they are trying to fix shrinking) and everyone else outside will now be taking on the combined forces of Wrath, Ed, Toph and Bumi.

2. The other option is where my team starts inside the mountain. This will be a little harder since now I can't kill off half your characters inside the mountain, and there might even be a loss on my side here. However, here my team will actually be fighting as a team, all four of them. With Toph's Seismic Sense, there won't be any sneak attacks launched, since she can even sense ants crawling and sense the very slight physiological changes when someone is lying. Ed will probably be able to take out most opponents one on one and will also be able to take out multiple opponents with his Alchemy. Wrath is certainly capable of taking out any of the streets levelers dumb enough to engage him with his extreme speed (though not speedster speed) and Ultimate Eye. Toph and Bumi will be able to create a solid defense at all times, and since most of the houses consist of stone, Bumi can just throw them into enemy ranks. Bumi is also able to move through the earth. He could just show up behind enemy ranks and start devastating things there.

These are my tactics so now there are some things a want to say about your tactic. First of all is this: ''Then we start attacking by hacking into Edwards automail and disabling it.'' Edwards automail, allthough ''mechanical'' doesn't have any susceptibility to be hacked, since it doesn't operate via any kind of computer. Instead, it's directly linked to his nervous system. For all intents and purposes, it's only a little more than a heap of metal. Then this: ''Arrow,Merlyn and Ras Al Ghul take spots at tall trees and start shooting at Edward taking him out of the fight.'' I doubt you could get this close without Toph sensing you and Wrath taking you out. He's fast enough to casually dodge and deflect bullets, so arrows are no problem. Opposit to what you might think, my team stays together, which means that they always have eachothers backs. This also accounts for my next point: ''Then using the invisibility we get behind Wrath and take him out.He can't use his ultimate eye if he can't see us right'' You are right, if he can't see you, his Ultimate Eye doesn't work, but you can't get close in either stealth or invisibility without being found by Toph. The rest of your plan is based on invisibility, but as shown above, you just won't have the time for invisibility, unless of course one of them already possesses that ability.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arathorn_ii:

First, I want to know if Cyborg would actually be able to enable shrinking, otherwise it's just speculation. That also counts for the cloaking and the ''perfect'' weapons.

Ray was able to shrink in the LoT trailer and was working on it in the last episode of Arrow S3 so we have to ask @justicethorpsylocke so the shrinking would be a basic tech modification even the weapons will be a basic tech modification. Cyborg using his genius level intellect mixed up with his comptuer operations it is pratically very easy for him to become invisble + he has learnt from people on how to become invisble

1. Your team starts inside the mountain. My team will come forth and Wrath can probably slay most people on guard there, and if needed gets help from Edward. They, at the very least, will be able to ward of any attacks launched at Toph and Bumi who are there collapsing the mountain, which they probably will be able to do with their combined power. That will probably kill most still inside (Including Cyborg and Atom, since they are trying to fix shrinking) and everyone else outside will now be taking on the combined forces of Wrath, Ed, Toph and Bumi.

It will take us at the max 10 minutes to finish our upgrading.As soon as our upgrades our completed we go invisble thus ending any chance of spotting us and slaughtering us and cyborg takes out Edwards automail taking him out and my team is anyways out of there fast and cyborg using his sonic cannon can take out any falling pieces of rock.Nobody except Edward is dying.Then with only Wrath, Toph and Bumi left we take out your team using the same strategy

The other option is where my team starts inside the mountain. This will be a little harder since now I can't kill off half your characters inside the mountain, and there might even be a loss on my side here. However, here my team will actually be fighting as a team, all four of them. With Toph's Seismic Sense, there won't be any sneak attacks launched, since she can even sense ants crawling and sense the very slight physiological changes when someone is lying. Ed will probably be able to take out most opponents one on one and will also be able to take out multiple opponents with his Alchemy. Wrath is certainly capable of taking out any of the streets levelers dumb enough to engage him with his extreme speed (though not speedster speed) and Ultimate Eye. Toph and Bumi will be able to create a solid defense at all times, and since most of the houses consist of stone, Bumi can just throw them into enemy ranks. Bumi is also able to move through the earth. He could just show up behind enemy ranks and start devastating things there.

How can the seismic sense detect people who are not on the ground such Atom and Cyborg.Ed is the easiest guy to actually kill as his automail will automatically be useless to my team has cyborg can just break it easily and taken out.The ultimate eye cant work if it cant see people.And rocks mean nothing too characters that can dodge lazers so its easy to take out your team as there are no real dangers.If my team is in different places at all times how is Bumi going to find our exact location.

These are my tactics so now there are some things a want to say about your tactic. First of all is this: ''Then we start attacking by hacking into Edwards automail and disabling it.'' Edwards automail, allthough ''mechanical'' doesn't have any susceptibility to be hacked, since it doesn't operate via any kind of computer. Instead, it's directly linked to his nervous system. For all intents and purposes, it's only a little more than a heap of metal. Then this: ''Arrow,Merlyn and Ras Al Ghul take spots at tall trees and start shooting at Edward taking him out of the fight.'' I doubt you could get this close without Toph sensing you and Wrath taking you out. He's fast enough to casually dodge and deflect bullets, so arrows are no problem. Opposit to what you might think, my team stays together, which means that they always have eachothers backs. This also accounts for my next point: ''Then using the invisibility we get behind Wrath and take him out.He can't use his ultimate eye if he can't see us right'' You are right, if he can't see you, his Ultimate Eye doesn't work, but you can't get close in either stealth or invisibility without being found by Toph. The rest of your plan is based on invisibility, but as shown above, you just won't have the time for invisibility, unless of course one of them already possesses that ability.

Okay but its useless in this battle then (automail).Technacal arrows that never miss their mark are so your in trouble.Having each others back isnt going to help if u cant see my team.We cant when we are flying

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: Through prep you may enable shrinking, but remember the applications of that shrinking are limited due to the fact that we have yet to see what Roy does in that state

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: That is up to you to defend in the debate

Arathorn_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ray was able to shrink in the LoT trailer and was working on it in the last episode of Arrow S3 so we have to ask @justicethorpsylocke so the shrinking would be a basic tech modification even the weapons will be a basic tech modification. Cyborg using his genius level intellect mixed up with his comptuer operations it is pratically very easy for him to become invisble + he has learnt from people on how to become invisble

I don't think shrinking is a basic tech modification if Cyborg has never done an upgrade like that and if Atom has spend so much time on it. Even if he's shown shrinking in the trailer, you don't know how much time it took him to enable that. And another flaw of those upgrades (at least, I think, I don't know Cyborg) is: Where do you get all the material from to upgrade all those weapons? And to make them invisible?

It will take us at the max 10 minutes to finish our upgrading.As soon as our upgrades our completed we go invisble thus ending any chance of spotting us and slaughtering us and cyborg takes out Edwards automail taking him out and my team is anyways out of there fast and cyborg using his sonic cannon can take out any falling pieces of rock.Nobody except Edward is dying.Then with only Wrath, Toph and Bumi left we take out your team using the same strategy

Max 10 minutes. Where is this number coming from? He needs to help enable shrinking, this doesn't seem like something done in minutes to me. Then he needs to make weapon upgrades for about 14 different people and later make some invisibility device for 16 people. If you ask me, even if every upgrade takes a minute, and shrinking five, it will take him 35 minutes. This is plenty of time to take him out, along with most around him.

About the somic cannon, I wonder if it can defend him against a mountain collapsing in on him. About getting there out fast, I doubt it since Toph and Bumi can spawn stone walls before the entrance and if they come outside they'll get cut into pieces by Wrath. And as said, Edward's automail isn't hackable.

How can the seismic sense detect people who are not on the ground such Atom and Cyborg.Ed is the easiest guy to actually kill as his automail will automatically be useless to my team has cyborg can just break it easily and taken out.The ultimate eye cant work if it cant see people.And rocks mean nothing too characters that can dodge lazers so its easy to take out your team as there are no real dangers.If my team is in different places at all times how is Bumi going to find our exact location.

It can't, but Atom and Cyborg are the only two capable of flight and as I mentioned above, they won't be finished with before my team attacks. The chance of actually having that invisibility is practically zero in this fight. I already adressed Ed's automail. Throwing rocks isn't the only thing they are capable of doing. Throwing houses is own, but fine, they might be able to dodge it. That reminds me, have all your 16 characters showcased dodging lasers or the like? Because that seems hard to believe to me. Toph and Bumi, and Edward as well, can also encase people in stone directly from beneath them, so they won't have a chance to react if they don't know what's coming. They can also turn the ground into quicksand and suck them into that (suck them in with their Earthbending powers). They can also conjur stone spikes from directly beneath their enemy. They can encase themselves in an rock armor which pretty much deflects all arrows shot at them, not to mention that Toph can encase herself in a working metal armor. Using Ed's Alchemy to form Iron she can probably get enough of it. They can also easily tunnel through the earth to get behind the enemy and take out people from behind. They can make waves of earth to toppel foes. There are just so many things they can do with it. Then there is Edward who knows how to use Destruction Alchemy which basically allows him to one shot people in physical contact and destroy objects with a touch.

Okay but its useless in this battle then (automail).Technacal arrows that never miss their mark are so your in trouble.Having each others back isnt going to help if u cant see my team.We cant when we are flying

I don't see how automail is useless. It was able to deflect strikes from Pride, and his shadow strikes were powerful enough to slice through multiple full grown trees, metal armors and solid rock easier than a hot knife goes through butter. Aside from that, Edward is able to transform it into a knife to fight with. Technical arrows that never miss, does anyone have those or has Cyborg shown making them? If not, I doubt you can use them. If so, they are little more than a nuicance because everyone on my team is capable of deflecting them. Having eachothers back is perfect, because everyone not airborn will get noticed by Toph and everyone airborn can be seen flying.

I am sticking to my original strategy, depending on where we start of course. Your strategy is based on upgrades made in the start of this battle, but that would take to long and my team can defeat yours. If you do not make them, your team lacks the advantage to win against my more skilled and more raw power team.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arathorn_ii:

I don't think shrinking is a basic tech modification if Cyborg has never done an upgrade like that and if Atom has spend so much time on it. Even if he's shown shrinking in the trailer, you don't know how much time it took him to enable that. And another flaw of those upgrades (at least, I think, I don't know Cyborg) is: Where do you get all the material from to upgrade all those weapons? And to make them invisible?.

The Shrinking will already be enabled because jtp said I can use that version and his level is ant man level.I will not be making weapons just invisbility.The Invisibility tech will be created on whatever piece of electronics they have such as a com link.USing his computer interface he creates that in 10 mins and my team is on their way with ATOM carrying Arrow and Merlyn and Cyborg carrying Ras and Maseo to the mountains while the rest of my team waits for cyborg and ATOM to take them back so with some of my team on mountain and the rest on the air.U cannot come fast and kill us

Max 10 minutes. Where is this number coming from? He needs to help enable shrinking, this doesn't seem like something done in minutes to me. Then he needs to make weapon upgrades for about 14 different people and later make some invisibility device for 16 people. If you ask me, even if every upgrade takes a minute, and shrinking five, it will take him 35 minutes. This is plenty of time to take him out, along with most around him.

About the somic cannon, I wonder if it can defend him against a mountain collapsing in on him. About getting there out fast, I doubt it since Toph and Bumi can spawn stone walls before the entrance and if they come outside they'll get cut into pieces by Wrath. And as said, Edward's automail isn't hackable.

Now it is max 10 mins as I am not making my weapons.For that I just have to add a few thing onto the comlinks thats it.The sonic Cannon can shoot sound blasts pretty sure it can handle a cannon so yes thats easy for me.Ok.

It can't, but Atom and Cyborg are the only two capable of flight and as I mentioned above, they won't be finished with before my team attacks. The chance of actually having that invisibility is practically zero in this fight. I already adressed Ed's automail. Throwing rocks isn't the only thing they are capable of doing. Throwing houses is own, but fine, they might be able to dodge it. That reminds me, have all your 16 characters showcased dodging lasers or the like? Because that seems hard to believe to me. Toph and Bumi, and Edward as well, can also encase people in stone directly from beneath them, so they won't have a chance to react if they don't know what's coming. They can also turn the ground into quicksand and suck them into that (suck them in with their Earthbending powers). They can also conjur stone spikes from directly beneath their enemy. They can encase themselves in an rock armor which pretty much deflects all arrows shot at them, not to mention that Toph can encase herself in a working metal armor. Using Ed's Alchemy to form Iron she can probably get enough of it. They can also easily tunnel through the earth to get behind the enemy and take out people from behind. They can make waves of earth to toppel foes. There are just so many things they can do with it. Then there is Edward who knows how to use Destruction Alchemy which basically allows him to one shot people in physical contact and destroy objects with a touch.

I have adressed ,my flight issues and the invisibility so U are nulified of any of spotting us.Well arrow and Atom who are basically the rest of our characters have dodged Deathbolts lazers so yes my whole team has showcased dodging lazers.Cyborg has dodged on multiple occasions too.None of those actually will affect my team because we are scattered.So u have to split your team which u are not doing so we still hav ethe upperhand.That all will take time whichy u dont have as soon as we sense a opening we use the countermeasures I have given above.If he cant touch us his destruction alchemy does not work where as Oliver has eploding arrows that can stun your team long enough for me to get the win.

I don't see how automail is useless. It was able to deflect strikes from Pride, and his shadow strikes were powerful enough to slice through multiple full grown trees, metal armors and solid rock easier than a hot knife goes through butter. Aside from that, Edward is able to transform it into a knife to fight with. Technical arrows that never miss, does anyone have those or has Cyborg shown making them? If not, I doubt you can use them. If so, they are little more than a nuicance because everyone on my team is capable of deflecting them. Having eachothers back is perfect, because everyone not airborn will get noticed by Toph and everyone airborn can be seen flying.

Deflecting strikes from a guy who could cut trees is not so big Cyborg is much stronger that that and can probaly fire at it and he will be pushed back by the force.Knifes dont affect my team that much u know.How can u see invisible people.

Summary

1. U have no way of spotting my team while in flight
  2. Atom can shrink and take Ed
  3. The rest of my arcvhers can eventually Take out Wrath
  4. Toph and Bumi will be taken out the same way as before
Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arathorn_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Shrinking will already be enabled because jtp said I can use that version and his level is ant man level.I will not be making weapons just invisbility.The Invisibility tech will be created on whatever piece of electronics they have such as a com link.USing his computer interface he creates that in 10 mins and my team is on their way with ATOM carrying Arrow and Merlyn and Cyborg carrying Ras and Maseo to the mountains while the rest of my team waits for cyborg and ATOM to take them back so with some of my team on mountain and the rest on the air.U cannot come fast and kill us

That shrinking is annyoing, but he's not at the level that he can't be seen, so my team can take him out. 10 mins for just invisibility is more reasonable, but still too much time. Toph for once can use the earth to move incredibly fast.

No Caption Provided

She can also probably take a few people with her. She'll be at your base within minutes and then the fight starts, without your team having invisibility. We can also take out Cyborg before going through his defensive line because who can protect him from earth spikes coming directly from beneath him? He certainly won't be able to react since he's busy trying to make his team invisible.

Another thing is splitting your team up. Toph's Seismic Sense is strong enough to sense the city and the mountain, so when all the others are dead, my team can find them.

Now it is max 10 mins as I am not making my weapons.For that I just have to add a few thing onto the comlinks thats it.The sonic Cannon can shoot sound blasts pretty sure it can handle a cannon so yes thats easy for me.Ok.

Max 10 mins, as said above, is still too much time. And if Cyborg's sonic cannon is indeed that strong, I'd like to see or hear some feats.

I have adressed ,my flight issues and the invisibility so U are nulified of any of spotting us.Well arrow and Atom who are basically the rest of our characters have dodged Deathbolts lazers so yes my whole team has showcased dodging lazers.Cyborg has dodged on multiple occasions too.None of those actually will affect my team because we are scattered.So u have to split your team which u are not doing so we still hav ethe upperhand.That all will take time whichy u dont have as soon as we sense a opening we use the countermeasures I have given above.If he cant touch us his destruction alchemy does not work where as Oliver has eploding arrows that can stun your team long enough for me to get the win.

Still not nullified it, the upgrade still takes up too much time. ''Well arrow and Atom who are basically the rest of our characters have dodged Deathbolts lazers so yes my whole team has showcased dodging lazers.'' By this, do you mean to say that all your other characters are insignificant? I mean, if they don't have showcased such feats, they'll surely fall to the hands of Wrath, only Arrow and Atom are of any threat. Cyborg isn't because he'll be taken out while he's still working on invisibility.

Wait. What? How is splitting up exactly the upperhand above staying together. I mean, it's not like there will be much splitting up since my team still arrives before the upgrade is finished, but even if you do, you do not mean to say that a few of your characters can take on my whole team, right? My team can, with the help of Seismic Sense, hunt down every individual group that split up from your team. They never have the suprise effect, and they simply aren't skilled enough to take down Wrath who has help from 3 others.

''.None of those actually will affect my team'' If you are refering to the applications of Earthbending, than you are mistaken. All of those work perfectly fine against a single enemy or small group. The fact that you split up is irrelevant to those uses.

When battling sword fighters, there will surely be a moment where Ed can touch either his opponent or their weapon. Oliver's arrows are nigh irrelevant because all arrows can be deflect using a simple stone wall and Wrath and Ed have showcased bullet dodging and deflecting. Since you don't have perfect weapons, simply dodging is enough.

Deflecting strikes from a guy who could cut trees is not so big Cyborg is much stronger that that and can probaly fire at it and he will be pushed back by the force.Knifes dont affect my team that much u know.How can u see invisible people.

You read he cut more than trees, right? With Ed's speed and his powerful automail he'll be able to deflect most things. ''Knifes don't affect my team much'' I doubt this since you said some of your characters are trained sword fighters. Besides, most are still only human, and stabbing them can kill them.

Conclusion

Following the rule set by JTP, this is technically me conclusion post. For my conclusion I'd like to point at this:

1. Your strategy relies on invisibility, but you just don't have the time for that. Without it, your team is a decent match for mine.
  2. Even with invisibility, Seismic Sense will detect most of them, which when they realize your team is invisible. This will make it harder, but not impossible to win. Just remember, you do not have time for it.
  3. If you also split up, your team will get weaker, which means my team can take them out easily.
  4. My team has extreme raw power in earthbending, something only partially countered by Cyborg
  5. Cyborg, according to your strategy, will be working on invisibility, which is when he gets taken out.
  6. My team, especially Wrath, outclasses most, if not all, of your characters in speed, agility and skill.
  7. My team exceeds your team in versatility with the many uses of Earthbending and Alchemy, throwing in Wrath for the speed and skills.
  8. Seismic Sense will allow my team to always notice your team, unless they're airborn (which only two can), which takes away your element of suprise.
  9. Shrinking is annoying, but with Wrath casually deflecting bullets, he'll be able to slice Atom in two.
  10. My team will stay together, have eachothers backs and complement eachother, which means there will be no gap to attack.
Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arathorn_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arathorn_ii:

That shrinking is annyoing, but he's not at the level that he can't be seen, so my team can take him out. 10 mins for just invisibility is more reasonable, but still too much time. Toph for once can use the earth to move incredibly fast.

Could U see ant Man no right no way your seeing Atom.Heres how small he grows-.Look from 3:43.This also showcases his repulsor abilities.Thats somewher in the video.Thats a whole city she has to cross and shes not going to break houses for fun.so it will take 15 mins to reach to me.

Loading Video...

She can also probably take a few people with her. She'll be at your base within minutes and then the fight starts, without your team having invisibility. We can also take out Cyborg before going through his defensive line because who can protect him from earth spikes coming directly from beneath him? He certainly won't be able to react since he's busy trying to make his team invisible.

Another thing is splitting your team up. Toph's Seismic Sense is strong enough to sense the city and the mountain, so when all the others are dead, my team can find them.

She will be there in 15 mins and how is she going to take people with her.Shes a small girl.He is already in the air and invisible so no chance of spiking Cyborg.Tophs seismic sense will spot my archers who can take Wrath in swordsmanship as they are all swordsman.Ed will be not much of a problem because we can shoot him right of the bat.If we die after thois I dont have any problems because they managed to take out 2 of your strongest Teamates.Atom cant be spotted when shrinked because he can fly also while shrinked.

Max 10 mins, as said above, is still too much time. And if Cyborg's sonic cannon is indeed that strong, I'd like to see or hear some feats.

And your team reaches my team in 15 mins giving my team a five minute headstart.Couldnt find feats about his sonic cannon but found this abot his ice cannon which would freeze the blocks of rock and then he could punch at those

No Caption Provided

Still not nullified it, the upgrade still takes up too much time. ''Well arrow and Atom who are basically the rest of our characters have dodged Deathbolts lazers so yes my whole team has showcased dodging lazers.'' By this, do you mean to say that all your other characters are insignificant? I mean, if they don't have showcased such feats, they'll surely fall to the hands of Wrath, only Arrow and Atom are of any threat. Cyborg isn't because he'll be taken out while he's still working on invisibility.

Wait. What? How is splitting up exactly the upperhand above staying together. I mean, it's not like there will be much splitting up since my team still arrives before the upgrade is finished, but even if you do, you do not mean to say that a few of your characters can take on my whole team, right? My team can, with the help of Seismic Sense, hunt down every individual group that split up from your team. They never have the suprise effect, and they simply aren't skilled enough to take down Wrath who has help from 3 others.

''.None of those actually will affect my team'' If you are refering to the applications of Earthbending, than you are mistaken. All of those work perfectly fine against a single enemy or small group. The fact that you split up is irrelevant to those uses.

When battling sword fighters, there will surely be a moment where Ed can touch either his opponent or their weapon. Oliver's arrows are nigh irrelevant because all arrows can be deflect using a simple stone wall and Wrath and Ed have showcased bullet dodging and deflecting. Since you don't have perfect weapons, simply dodging is enough.

Atom and Cyborg can easily carry characters with them,so I am good with the flight part.The upgrades take 10 mins while your team takes 15 to reach me.The first video showcases Ras and Ollies fight with both of them being fast.The second video shows how easily Katana took 3 trained assasins who have better training than any of your team and How good swordsman Katana and Maseo are.The third video shows a bit of Arrows H2H,Atoms super strength while fighting a metahuman.Cyborg has dodged countless of harder attacks.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

My team moves faster than your team with the upgrades.The upgrades take 10 while u take 15 to reach me.A few of my characters can take half your team without much difficulity.Your seismic sense can only detect those on the ground not in the air so I hold an upperhand there.Wrath vs 4 elite swordsman all with Leaguse of Assasins traing He will lose even with his speed.Those wont work on my team because my team is faste enough to get out of there and even if they die 2 of your characters are already dead So I am at an advantage.There wont as my team will be on high alert so they wont give a chance for Ed to touch me.

You read he cut more than trees, right? With Ed's speed and his powerful automail he'll be able to deflect most things. ''Knifes don't affect my team much'' I doubt this since you said some of your characters are trained sword fighters. Besides, most are still only human, and stabbing them can kill them.

My team as shown to bare much more than stabbing or anything lik that Eds speed is as good as my teams so we wil be able to keep up with him.Being swordfighters they can deflect any knife attacks.

Conclusion

1.The invisiblity time beats the time of when u reach me.

2.Even if seismic spots me and kills me 2 of your characters are already down so its useless.

3.The rest of my team can handleyour Earth Benders

Thank u

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arathorn_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gara250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812 I did some research, Your characters won't stand a chance against those four ^^

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers