Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

damage, citizen steel, power girl, black Adam, dr fate(hector), obsidian, and Uncle Sam; 80% Americans love our country

vs

hulk, Thor, vision, gladiator at 80% confidence, dr strange, and Hercules

Jhaigo99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think Citizen Steel could probably solo from what I've heard about him also obsidian pretty good to from what I've heard.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

oh, that is a mistake, i meant to post powergirl

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dondave

JSA

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: Are you using the most current versions for all chars. involved? And some pictures would be cool too btw.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By czarny_samael666

Obsidian is thier only chance. Power Girl gets her a$$ kicked almost whole the time, Fate and Strange will hold each other for long.

Citizen Steel and Damage won't do anything against Hulk. Unless Uncle Sam is much more powerfull than CS, than it doesn't matter which one is here.

Thor stomps Black Adam or turns him into human.

There is no such a thing like 80% Gladiator and even if this means 4/5 power for him, we still are talking about planet buster.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Im going with Marvel.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@czarny_samael666: no such thing? you really do need to improve your knowledge on him

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Fate is da best

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By patrat18
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obsidian is thier only chance. Power Girl gets her a$$ kicked almost whole the time, Fate and Strange will hold each other for long.

Citizen Steel and Damage won't do anything against Hulk. Unless Uncle Sam is much more powerfull than CS, than it doesn't matter which one is here.

There is no such a thing like 80% Gladiator and even if this means 4/5 power for him, we still are talking about planet buster.

That won't work

loseup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvels too much, no one can hurt vision, Thor, glad, hulk and herc stomps

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

they are really underestimating Hector and Teth

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: no such thing? you really do need to improve your knowledge on him

Because it doesn't work in that way, as much as there is no 80% fed Galactus.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@czarny_samael666: then how would you describe it? high level? low,level? as high as can be? i just make as high as can be into 100%, and start from there. try not to pick hairs. and full fed galactus is a black hole or something, so if there is a full fed one, then you still can describe his as a percentage.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Moonman78

Marvel team does this..Pg can't match up with any of marvel bricks, and people like obsidian and Uncle Sam don't have enough feats to be qualified on this level.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: then how would you describe it? high level? low,level? as high as can be? i just make as high as can be into 100%, and start from there. try not to pick hairs. and full fed galactus is a black hole or something, so if there is a full fed one, then you still can describe his as a percentage.

Point is that if Gladiator, Galactus or Thor, Hyperion - anyone - will be weakned they aren't the same guys You see in comics. Imagine that You started a battle between weakned Superman and weakned Darkseid. What will be answer there?

And Gladiator is either - fully confident of himself or not. Similar with Galactus.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By DeathandGrim

@czarny_samael666 said:

What?

I must have misread this.

JSA wins

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: so, you only count full, and if they are not at full power, you just rate them as that? well, your own opinion, i guess, but i, unlike you, like to be specific. i rate galactus as starving, well fed, just fed, and stuff, u like you, who only uses two levels; full power, and not full power

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PowerWoman

Why dc dont give PG good feats?I really want to see her push earth

Equilbrium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there scans or proof? I don't really know if thor can do that..

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: so, you only count full, and if they are not at full power, you just rate them as that? well, your own opinion, i guess, but i, unlike you, like to be specific. i rate galactus as starving, well fed, just fed, and stuff, u like you, who only uses two levels; full power, and not full power

Because You can't measure it as much as You can't say how it really affects their power level.

Why we don't use - for example - against Thanos his fights from the beginning of Thanos Impertive, or against Odin ones just before Odin Sleep? Because they were weakned and it has no value in debates with them in full power. As much as we can't compare two types of being wekaned, like with Superman who isn't always as weak against kryptonie, because - for example - once stone was bigger and once smaller.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

What?

JSA wins

No, You didn't. Most of them doesn't have a chance with Thor, Gladiator, Hulk or Hercules. Only Fate and Obsidian does. This is a stomp.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathandgrim said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

What?

JSA wins

No, You didn't. Most of them doesn't have a chance with Thor, Gladiator, Hulk or Hercules. Only Fate and Obsidian does. This is a stomp.

hahaha ok bud

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: the people you make as examples are not good examples at all. Odins power vs someone who can get more powerful the more confident he is? not good at all

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31  Edited By beatboks1

@baron_von_santa: just like czarney said for Glads etc Uncle Sam doesn't work that way. It's not the number of Americans that believe in America that powers him it's the combination of that with the level of their faith in the ideals of America. Example in All Star Squadron shortly after Pearl Harbor US could create mental force fields that could push off even Corrigan Spectre. He could easily smack around Baron Blitzcrieg who's power was enough to defeat Superman or GA Wonder Woman ( who was even more powerful than SA as she could casually rope a planet and pull it out of it's orbit with her Lasso)

He can range from this to not much over peak human. When he inspires even

Just his team his power rises etc.

Potentially he can be the most powerful here or the weakest

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@beatboks1: i know how it is, anyway, how would you describe it then? this is not a wiki. if you know what i mean, then just try not to split hairs, people just love to be corrected on these terms. and there is a limit to him too, his potential is only so high

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: I just gave you one example that pretty much shows he actually doesn't have a limit. The very issue after he mentally pushed Spectre off him ( which surprised Spec quite a bit) Spectre was holding Earth X and Earth 2 apart from trying to occupy the same place in time and space. This wasn't even Sam's peak as it was just after he'd questioned his faith as had Americans due to the attack on American soil on Earth X.

At his peak he could solo. At high but not peak levels he'd be a problem for many of the powerhouses ( more so than even Fate or Obsidian). Usually he operates vastly below that

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: so spectre was busy, and he did that? well, martian manhunter did it too, spectre while he has a host, the hosts mind is venerable to telepathy

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By beatboks1

@baron_von_santa: Spectre wasn't busy. He like the rest of the All Stars were casually holding a meeting when US burst in. Spectre went to contain him and was physically pushed away by Sam's TK .Nothing what soever to do with TP ( that Sam also has and apart never uses). My point was that this was the same Spectre who could hold planets ( plural) apart. Planets not just drawn by gravity but by spartial means as well ( i.e. The natural tendency of both to fill their own spartial place in time and space)

That's from an Uncle Sam when Americans are patriotic because at war but their belief rocked because they've been attacked on home soil.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: so, you think uncle sam can lead this team to victory?

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: I agree with Czarney that Damage, PG, and BA aren't defeating any on team 2. At best BA will occupy one because two of the gods that power him grant him strength and durability ( hence why he's stronger and more durable than Cap marvel but no where near as fast or the stamina the later being why cap always wins).

PG will be the first to fall, she been belted senseless by Ultra Humanite and his physicals while good wouldn't match here he'd only be up with them due to mental power.

Damage can go nuclear with enough force to destroy a state ( as he's done) the problem is there is no one on team 2 that it will actually take out.

Of all the Fates Hec has the fewest feats and all the good ones are with prep or the guidance of either Nabu or Kent ( from within the helm). Honestly I think Czarney's being kind saying he'll occupy Strange. He has the power but experience works against him. He should be capable of it but I think Strange wins in the end.

So we have BA occupying one of the marvel Bricks and Fate lasting a little while b4 falling other than that it leaves Obsidian and Uncle Sam to fight the remaining bricks and Vision. Ordinarily Obie's soul possession would potentially give the win but I see Mjilnor as a shield to that. At their peaks they can both take two of the enemy ( both have the ability to take on Vision intangible Ina away that he actually can't touch them either) the question is can they do it b4 Strange wins cause if not they're done.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: I agree with Czarney that Damage, PG, and BA aren't defeating any on team 2. At best BA will occupy one because two of the gods that power him grant him strength and durability ( hence why he's stronger and more durable than Cap marvel but no where near as fast or the stamina the later being why cap always wins).

PG will be the first to fall, she been belted senseless by Ultra Humanite and his physicals while good wouldn't match here he'd only be up with them due to mental power.

Damage can go nuclear with enough force to destroy a state ( as he's done) the problem is there is no one on team 2 that it will actually take out.

Of all the Fates Hec has the fewest feats and all the good ones are with prep or the guidance of either Nabu or Kent ( from within the helm). Honestly I think Czarney's being kind saying he'll occupy Strange. He has the power but experience works against him. He should be capable of it but I think Strange wins in the end.

So we have BA occupying one of the marvel Bricks and Fate lasting a little while b4 falling other than that it leaves Obsidian and Uncle Sam to fight the remaining bricks and Vision. Ordinarily Obie's soul possession would potentially give the win but I see Mjilnor as a shield to that. At their peaks they can both take two of the enemy ( both have the ability to take on Vision intangible Ina away that he actually can't touch them either) the question is can they do it b4 Strange wins cause if not they're done.

Pretty much agree. As I've said: IF US isn't much stronger than Citizen Steel, he won't metter. Since it seems he is, he will be the main problem along with Obsidian, who also IMO is the biggest threat. I am also not so sure if Mjolnir can help Thor in this. Strange is the problem if they will swap enemies (Herc vs Adam, Thor vs Fate and Strange vs Obsidian).

BTW, I belive that Power Girl is highly overestimated due to being a Kryptonian. In almost every bigger fight I see her, she is just a cannon fooder. And her only really good battles she also lost. I would put her around Iron Man. He also losts wth powerhouses, but is able to take hits from them.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel team

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

Is there scans or proof? I don't really know if thor can do that..

He can't, Dr Fate already failed to do so.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By darkseid1006

Fate vs Strange= bloodfuge with Viners and IMO stalemate or never ending fight

Then Black Adam and Obsidian are the only others that could be a threat……… Black Adam and Obsidian vs Hulk,Thor,Vision,Gladiator and Hercules= win to Marvel I think

Anyone help me with my answer this is still unofficial

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: actually Hector Fate did turn BA into Teth. He simply opened a time cortex that brought one of BA's shaz bolts from another time to the here and now

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: actually Hector Fate did turn BA into Teth. He simply opened a time cortex that brought one of BA's shaz bolts from another time to the here and now

I know, but he failed when he used his own lightning to try and change him back to Thet, hence why he had Hourman One Million take him back in time to use the original Shazam bolt to turn Black Adam

Equilbrium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr Fate and Black Adam solos

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By beatboks1

Fate vs Strange= bloodfuge with Viners and IMO stalemate or never ending fight

This one pretty much depends on the versions of each.

Classic Fate (Kent) vs Classic Strange I'd agree stalemate. I see Strange as a slightly more powerful Mage but Fate compensating for that with his vastly greater physical power and his energy matter manip (which was often depicted as more scientific and didn't use spell)

Modern Strange against Inza, or Kent V I'd also say is a stalemate. Despite having less showings Kent V has a better record than Hector or the Straus' who wore the helm. For one thing he's defeated two hell lords and did so as a Neophyte before he even knew that the Helm could give him the information he needed to know. Now that he knows the helm is literally a magic library where all he has to do is be open to it and it gives him the exact spell he needs when he needs it he should be up to matching Strange. Inza (Kent's wife) while the least destructive was by far the most creative of any version of Fate.

Quite frankly I'd expect any version of Strange to defeat either Eric or Linda Straus, and only a LOW level Strange on a very OFF day wouldn't eventually win against Hector. He had very mixed showings throughout the JSA series. he defeated Mordru a few times but really only with outside help or the guidance of Kent (after withdrawing into the Amulet heaven Kent had created for him and his wife).

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PG is more stronger than supergirl or caption marvel in Pre-52

She even can put a fight with E2 superman,who stronger more older than Pre-52 superman

But,DC never give her really powerful feats,I dont know why

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PG is more stronger than supergirl or caption marvel in Pre-52

She even can put a fight with E2 superman,who stronger more older than Pre-52 superman

But,DC never give her really powerful feats,I dont know why

Sorry, I was skimming through my forum pages looking for something and saw this.

made me laugh.

Someone should really tell Kal-L that

No Caption Provided

In Infinity Inc #7 it really didn't look like she could put up much of a fight to Kal-L at all. Quite frankly he stomped her pretty hard.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By DeathandGrim

Herc, Thor, and Strange are going to be really irritating. Everyone else on Marvel dies.

In the Fate v Strange fight I'm going with Fate.

Hercules and Thor are going to require a teamup but I think it can be done when they other fights are done.

Edit: Forgot about Glad, hmmm

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Citizen Steel is so overrated, lol.