JSA vs Avengers

Dream Omen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dream Omen

JSA: Doctor Fate, Doctor Mid-Nite, The Flash, Green Lantern, Jakeem Thunder, Jesse Quick, Lightning, Mister America, Mister Terrific, Obsidin, Wildcat, Anna Fortune, Atom Smasher, Citizen Steel, Cyclone, Hourman, Judomaster, King Chimera, Power Girl, Sandman, Stargirl, Wildcat, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Damage, Wildcat 2.

Avengers: Captain America, Thor, Maria Hill, Protector, Red Hulk, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Wolverine, Ant-Man, Hulk, Black Panther, Black Widow, Moondragon, Ms. Marvel, Sub-Mariner, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, She-Hulk, Mr. Fantastic, Thing, Wasp, War Machine, Wonder Man, Vision, Luke Cage.

They fight in London. No interference from the outside. Fight can extend to entire Earth, or beyond.

First fight at their regular power levels. Second at their most powerful. Who wins and why??

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

Please tell me that the Sandman mentioned as part of the OP isn't Dream of the Endless.

Dream Omen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dream Omen

@CitizenBane: Nooo! Of course not. :)

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Maria Hill solos :P

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@venomoushatred1001 said:

Maria Hill solos :P

I was just about to condescend and bicker at the OP for even placing her in this thread, but your subtle mock was far more amusing.
Dream Omen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dream Omen

I did give JSA Mister America. So they both have weak characters on their teams.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By PikminMania

@Dream Omen said:

JSA: Doctor Fate, Doctor Mid-Nite, The Flash, Green Lantern, Jakeem Thunder, Jesse Quick, Lightning, Mister America, Mister Terrific, Obsidin, Wildcat, Anna Fortune, Atom Smasher, Citizen Steel, Cyclone, Hourman, Judomaster, King Chimera, Power Girl, Sandman, Stargirl, Wildcat, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Damage, Wildcat 2.

Avengers: Captain America, Thor, Maria Hill, Protector, Red Hulk, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Wolverine, Ant-Man, Hulk, Black Panther, Black Widow, Moondragon, Ms. Marvel, Sub-Mariner, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, She-Hulk, Mr. Fantastic, Thing, Wasp, War Machine, Wonder Man, Vision, Luke Cage.

They fight in London. No interference from the outside. Fight can extend to entire Earth, or beyond.

First fight at their regular power levels. Second at their most powerful. Who wins and why??

Those characters I highlighted could defeat more than have of The Avengers alone. JSA STOMP!

Dream Omen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dream Omen

@PikminMania: Even the Rune King Thor and House of M Scarlet Witch in the second scenario??

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Stompa

Does the JSA have any telepath on the team that i have overseen? If not Moondragon could take out anybody that dosen't have TP protection. I am not sure if Jesse Quick and Flash are maybe too fast to be caught by a TP attack and Alan Scott sure as hell has a high TP resistance but if she can take out most of the JSA i think their heavy hitters could get overwhelmed by the Avengers.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By beatboks1

@Dream Omen said:

Sandman

Do you mean Sandman as in original (i.e Wesley Dodd's) or Sand and in Sandy Hawkins ??

@Stompa: Aside from the fact that Flash and Jesse would have the same protection that Wally has (as in his mind moves too fast for TPers and he can change it's speed) to be unaffected, and Green lantern as you mentioned. Dr Fate and Obsidian have very high TP resistance. Also so does King Chimera.

@Dream Omen said:

@PikminMania: Even the Rune King Thor and House of M Scarlet Witch in the second scenario??

House of M Wanda may turn the tide (may) is depends because there are several of the JSAers who have very elevated levels ( Dr Fate, Green Lantern )- multiversal level,Obsidian , Jakeem Thnder and Hourman (worlogog)- Universal level if not multiversal. But I doubt Rune King Thor is going to turn the tide all that much with these heavy hitters.

Dream Omen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dream Omen

@beatboks1: I mean Sand, Sandy Hawkins.

What about Hulk and Red Hulk?? Didn`t Rulk once beat Silver Surfer??

kratonians090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kratonians090

"ALIENS" VS "MUTANTS"

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By Saren

@Dream Omen said:

Didn`t Rulk once beat Silver Surfer??

PIS, and that was n00b Surfer.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Stompa

@beatboks1 said:

@Dream Omen said:

Sandman

Do you mean Sandman as in original (i.e Wesley Dodd's) or Sand and in Sandy Hawkins ??

@Stompa: Aside from the fact that Flash and Jesse would have the same protection that Wally has (as in his mind moves too fast for TPers and he can change it's speed) to be unaffected, and Green lantern as you mentioned. Dr Fate and Obsidian have very high TP resistance. Also so does King Chimera.

@Dream Omen said:

House of M Wanda may turn the tide (may) is depends because there are several of the JSAers who have very elevated levels ( Dr Fate, Green Lantern )- multiversal level,Obsidian , Jakeem Thnder and Hourman (worlogog)- Universal level if not multiversal. But I doubt Rune King Thor is going to turn the tide all that much with these heavy hitters.

So it´s six of the JSA vs all of the Avengers. All of those JSA members are very powerful so some of the Avengers are non factors but still i think that gives them a good fighting chance.

chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By chriconz123

It's basically Thor and Wonderman vs The JSA, after PG, Jesse, and Flash blitz everyone else.

Dream Omen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dream Omen

@chriconz123: Are Hulk and Rulk that much of a non factor in this fight??

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By beatboks1

@Dream Omen said:

When you consider that Classic Fate, Starheart Alan, Darkness possessed Obsidian, and Jakeem Thunder with thunder bolt in his own realm ( All including Surfer at their most powerful) would trounce Surfer. And that the normal versions of each would give him a good fight, yeah!!! Citizen Steel could take their worst blows. Atom Smasher (since he can alter his density and become intangible or indestructible ) could also (or simply never be hit). No one on the Avengers has any chance of reacting to or even tagging Jay or Jesse ( both being light speeders). Damage has the ability to take out half the Avengers having accidentally blown up a city area. Avengers best chance is as Stompa stated mid rape of all non protected from TP to leave all Avengers facing those powerhouses. Even that I think still leaves them struggling as I see Fate or Alan protecting the others from teh assault once launched.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By PikminMania

@beatboks1 said:

@Dream Omen said:

When you consider that Classic Fate, Starheart Alan, Darkness possessed Obsidian, and Jakeem Thunder with thunder bolt in his own realm ( All including Surfer at their most powerful) would trounce Surfer. And that the normal versions of each would give him a good fight, yeah!!! Citizen Steel could take their worst blows. Atom Smasher (since he can alter his density and become intangible or indestructible ) could also (or simply never be hit). No one on the Avengers has any chance of reacting to or even tagging Jay or Jesse ( both being light speeders). Damage has the ability to take out half the Avengers having accidentally blown up a city area. Avengers best chance is as Stompa stated mid rape of all non protected from TP to leave all Avengers facing those powerhouses. Even that I think still leaves them struggling as I see Fate or Alan protecting the others from teh assault once launched.

This

@Stompa: The Avengers don't have a chance. Classic Dr. Fate is basically Classic Dr. Strange.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

You but Dr.Fate AND Alan Scott on the same team?? seriously those two can solo this

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Which Earth are they fighting on?

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Nightcrawler23

My only friend says Jay Garrick solos. I have no friends, anymore.