JSA Team vs Galactus

• 85 results
willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Galactus is coming to DC Earth. He's mildly hungry, but not starving. Only the JSA are around to try to stop him, but they have a full team all in their classic Pre-52 versions. Can they save the Earth?

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Team (everyone in the pic, standard/classic pre-52 versions) versus Galactus (somewhat hungry).

The Team knows they have to win, at any cost, so they are basically bloodlusted and going for a kill.

Who wins, and how?

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan and Fate are the only factors in the JSA... wait... I can't really see who's in that pic

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Beware_My_Power
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's really up to Hall and Scott

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

It's really up to Hall and Scott

What about Thunderbolt?

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mikep12

JSA! Also is there prep cause if so Terrific could create a black hole and bfr Galactus or something like that or even something similar to the ultimate nulifier

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Planet gets eaten.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

JSA! Also is there prep cause if so Terrific could create a black hole and bfr Galactus or something like that or even something similar to the ultimate nulifier

They can have like 10 or 15 minutes, but no more than that. Basically they see Galactus coming and within 15 minutes he's there near Earth.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: They still win. Dr.Fate will cause massive problems with Galactus low magic defense. Plus the heavy hitters should be fully capable of harming him and distracting him while Terrific makes something. Also before you bring up beating mephisto in his own realm or something I consider those pis and DC magic tends to be stronger than that of Marvel due to there universe being more centered around it.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

@willpayton: They still win. Dr.Fate will cause massive problems with Galactus low magic defense. Plus the heavy hitters should be fully capable of harming him and distracting him while Terrific makes something. Also before you bring up beating mephisto in his own realm or something I consider those pis and DC magic tends to be stronger than that of Marvel due to there universe being more centered around it.

There IS quite a bit of magical power in this team... Dr Fate, Alan, Thunderbolt... not to mention the magic-powered Captain Marvel and Black Adam. I wonder if there's any team in DC or Marvel that could stand up to them.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: Forgot about Thunderbolt and the others. The team should win

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eisenfauste

wanna go with team, galactus isn't at full power here.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Question: How does Galactus usually get stopped?

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@willpayton:

OH MY GAWD!!!! Is that a bloodlusted Jakeem Thunder AND Alan Scott AND Dr. Fate?!? Aw man... I mean Galactus is awesome and all, but he's been dropped by WAY less than that, mon ami!

JSA. FTW.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Wardemon32

Aren't like all IMPs more powerful than Galactus?

SoopahSoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team because of ridiculous amounts of magic probably

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

Aren't like all IMPs more powerful than Galactus?

Not quite. But they are very powerful albiet with pesky limitations. Such as the thunderbolt being bound by its weilders wishes and not being able to kill.

Avatar image for phantomlantern8
PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

Basically this, the JSA is a perfect combo to put the pounding on Galactus.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus stomps effortlessly, mismatch.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

Basically this, the JSA is a perfect combo to put the pounding on Galactus.

Hmm...

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Beware_My_Power

@carter_esque: yeah, soloing DC Earth isn't much of a feat compared to what Big G has done

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beware_my_power: What has he done? Do any of them involve beating 5th dimensional imps and high end magic users

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mjolnirson

thanks you kill us >:c galactus.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BlackLegRaph

The Thunderbolt solos.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I actually think the team can beat him back

No Caption Provided

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: sarcasm :/

And Alan took on a 5th dimensional Imp???!!! What issue is this???!!! Or at least provide a scan please!

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mikep12

@beware_my_power: Where did I say that? I said they have a 5d imp on the team thunderbolt

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: lol sorry, I was talking about scott, I though you were carrying on the conversation

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to see scans referring to how theJSA even comes close to hurting Galactus.

Please don't show me scans of Thor hitting Galactus or Thanos catching him off guard.

Alan Scott Starheart is herald+ but much lower than Celestial, of which Galactus is. and Dr Fate needs prep to win.

So if anyone would show me how the team wins, that'd be great

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: You don't need scans when you can look it up. The JSA are fully capable of bringing him down and I already explained this above plus they have a 5d imp to help out. They win after a hard fight especially against a not fully fed Galactus

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

Galactus would make Black Adam and Atom Smasher his Heralds and then the three of them would destroy any and all worlds lol (maybe)

Cold_Day

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cold_Day

@iragexcudder: galactus is not celestial level if he's hungry. dr fate can do many things against big G too, who is weak against magic, as can thunderbolt

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Iragexcudder

@mikep12: no you need scans. The JSA are not at all capable of doing so especially without prep.

Noted, they're bloodlusted. And even if prep was given, the fact that they're Bloodlusted cancels out any sort of thought given to the opponent because they're mind is off basic instinct of killing, which won't happen.

And a moderately fed Galactus is still as powerful as a fully fed Galactus. There is no proof stating that Galactus is any stronger or weaker when he's 100% fully fed.

Galactus ROFLstomps on all dimensions

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Iragexcudder

@cold_day: scans scans scans. All I'm seeing are opinions

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: That's how you debate: SCANS... there are some rare occations where a character wins by common sense like superman prime one million vs arm fall off boy. SMP1M may be a featless mess, but on paper he annihilates effortlessly...

Cold_Day

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: and all i see is a guy who refused to acknowledge anything, falsely think that he is on par with a celestial, and did not show anything himself.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: You haven't shown scans either and I know what galactic is capable of but you clearly don't know what the teams capable of. That's why I said look them up. And before you bring up galaxy busting galactus is here to eat the planet not destroy it. What stopping Mr. Terrific from making a machine to drain his power or a black hole producer all thing's he's capable of. Btw even if I wanted to but I'm on my tab the moment

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cold_day: i refuse to acknowledge anything? I like being proved wrong, and you're just stating opinions nonetheless rather than giving me solid evidence why a character would beat another. Who's the one not acknowledging anything again?

@beware_my_power: well yeah obviously, but why is it so hard to give actual reasoning with scans showing how to defeat someone?

Galactus is equal force to Death, Oblivion, Infinity and Eternity, alone representing equity while Death/Oblivion represent vengeance and Eternity/Infinity are necessity. His equal status with these beings is seen here when he discusses with Death on equal terms, stating that she is her "Sister, Daughter, Mother and my Wife". Death also states that Galactus's role in the universe is perhaps the most important, and likewise calls him "My Husband and Father, my Brother and my Son" and says "Are we not two corners of that great triangle that is universe?". And Galactus's insane age is stated here again, as he says "I am older then the oldest star that burns, older then the universe itself."

----- FANTASTIC FOUR v1 #257 -----

You were saying?

Galactus is again stated to be the "Brother of Eternity and Death".

--THANOS #3--

So yes, he is on par with Celestials:)

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I will try and post few scans when I get home but where is this notion that Galactus is weak against magic coming from ??

Odin , Mephisto, Agamatto have all found then unable to do anything against Galactus you don't get more magic oriented than that.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: I'm not as bias as you think. You've stated that Galactus is weak against magic? That right there shows you have no idea what you're talking about. You're known to be DC bias, I know this, so does everyone else.. But when you just blatantly state that someone can win and then say "go look them up" when I clearly know each of these characters, is ridiculous and unneeded. I know you know what you're talking about but thinking a team of planetary can beat a Celestial without Prep is just ridiculous.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: yeah... I have no idea where they pulled that from...

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: just to be clear hungry galan=celestial<<<<<<eternity?

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Iragexcudder

@beware_my_power: there is no proof stating he's any less or more powerful when he's hungry or not

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Beware_My_Power
Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Iragexcudder

@beware_my_power: eh, not really it brings more people in.. Starts more debates lol

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By mikep12

@iragexcudder: Nowhere did I say you were bias and no one calls me that either. This is bias. "Superman wins cause he's my favorite superhero and Galactus is a stupid name". That's bias. I haven't shown any form of bias so please don't call me that or put words in my mouth. Just cause something is stated doesn't mean anything especially when that being has had problems with far weaker beings that anyone you've mentioned such as eternity or oblivion. Also can you show a hungry galactus fighting a celestial? I never said he was weak to magic he just doesn't have the best defense against it just like superman who most people think he's weak to magic he's just vunerable. Also can you show me a durability feat for Galan or anything suggesting he can take on multiple high end magic users at the same time. Will said they have 15 minutes of prep and while it might not seem like a lot with all or terrifics t-bots and Dr.Fate looking up magic spells they could definitely do something.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: didn't mean to offend you.

You said the low magic defense.

I'm on my phone so I can't really show you anything. Galactus has been triumphed by weaker beings but that was with prep.

If there is prep in this fight, then yes.. Mr Terrific can think of something and Fate can indefinitely do something.. But there aren't.

Sorry for my comments dude