#1 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10504 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place in a Tokyo arcade

Random encounter

Jo Jo doesn't have time stop and Yoh doesn't have the Earth Spirit.

Yoh is armed only with antiquity and has the Spirit of earth.

Jo Jo has Star Platinum

Morals on

No BFR

No one is Bloodlusted

Who wins and why?

#2 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10504 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by kyrees (5123 posts) - - Show Bio

don't know who jotaru is. feats ?

#4 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11127 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: uuuh...Isn't Yoh a little out of his speed range here.

#5 Posted by Shiryu (3503 posts) - - Show Bio

Star Platinum is still FTL and has class 50 punches. Poor Yoh.

#6 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10504 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by Shiryu (3503 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: It's cool. I just feel like Yoh would need the Spirit of Earth to win here.

#8 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5445 posts) - - Show Bio

Jotaro easily.

#9 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10504 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by kyrees (5123 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: time manipulation vs gravity control. yoh ain't gonna win that one.

#11 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7662 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: What you think about Hao Asakura fighting Jotaro

#12 Edited by kyrees (5123 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: normal hao or shaman king hao ?

i've only glanced jotaro's ability but normal hao should prove a match against him using kurobina OS. shaman king hao obliterates him

edit: i'm talking about manga hao. i hated what they did to hao in the anime

#13 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10504 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:

@nelomaxwell: time manipulation vs gravity control. yoh ain't gonna win that one.

I'd take away the time manip.

#14 Posted by kyrees (5123 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: then yoh is just fighting a superhuman and yoh is more than capable of fighting such people by the end of the series. i do not know much of jotaro but on my end, yoh would win this one.

#15 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10504 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:

@nelomaxwell: then yoh is just fighting a superhuman and yoh is more than capable of fighting such people by the end of the series. i do not know much of jotaro but on my end, yoh would win this one.

The problem with Yoh is his showings. He's got power that we only see used really in the last fight. His whole squad has more showings with their elementals than he does.

#16 Posted by kyrees (5123 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: that is the problem with yoh but given with hao's molding of SOF, i would be fair to assume yoh can do that in the long run.

#17 Posted by Nightcraft (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Star Platinum is able to break objects said to be as hard as diamonds by punching at it and is able to throw millions of punches per second. If memory serves correctly though, Star Platinum has a very short range of attack while Yoh has a rather long one. So I think if Jojo can close the distance, he wins.

#18 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10504 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:

@nelomaxwell: that is the problem with yoh but given with hao's molding of SOF, i would be fair to assume yoh can do that in the long run.

Yes and no. Yoh as I described to another Viner is perpetually high. He such a big slacker he might as well be smoking weed on screen. He's a dude with power who doesn't really care for it, unless of course if you mess with his homies or his baby mom's.