#1 Posted by Fetts (4466 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight is to the death only. Fight takes place in Mortis. Each opponent has 12 hours prep.  

(he has no lightsaber despite the image)
vs 

#2 Posted by Trainer_Gabriel (51 posts) - - Show Bio

This Joruus C'baoth is spelled with two u's since this one is the clone.  
Anyway, assuming there's a reason the Father brings C'baoth to Mortis, and has reason to kill him, he would win as don't see how C'baoth could harm him unless he got hold of the Dagger of Mortis. But even then, he'd have to get close enough.
#3 Posted by JediXMan (30611 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trainer_Gabriel said:
"
This Joruus C'baoth is spelled with two u's since this one is the clone.\ "
O_o I'm surprised anybody but me or Silver knew or would notice this. I am impressed, good sir.

And I don't know anything about Father.
#4 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@Trainer_Gabriel said:
"
This Joruus C'baoth is spelled with two u's since this one is the clone.\ "
O_o I'm surprised anybody but me or Silver knew or would notice this. I am impressed, good sir. And I don't know anything about Father.

I also know who Joruus C'baoth is, but I don't know what his feats are exactly. Could someone tell me?

The Father and his children are the Ones of Mortis, first introduced in the CW show. They are the physical embodiments of the Force, and in the case of the Father, balance in the Force. They are the most powerful force users in all of Star Wars other than the Bedlam Spirits, and the only things that have been shown to be capable of hurting them are the Dagger of Mortis and each-other. In short, this is not a fair fight.

#5 Edited by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Father could catch a lightsaber blade with his hand an push it back,disabling the saber.He was the most powerful of the three but was growing too old and soon wouldn't be able to keep the balance,still it was implied he was the most powerful force user ever.Or until NJO Luke. He still takes this.

#6 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: Indeed, the original Jorus C'Baoth presumably died in the Outbound Flight project

Father curbstomps

#7 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a mismatch, Father curbstomps