Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jedisupermaster

The strongest fairy vs 5th dementional imp. Who would win? As for me, i am going with Jorgen.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By PikminMania

@Jedisupermaster said:

The strongest fairy vs 5th dementional imp. Who would win? As for me, i am going with Jorgen.

Reading a comic with Mr. Mxy in it may change that statement.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@PikminMania said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

Reading a comic with Mr. Mxy in it may change that statement.

Everage fairy can destroy a multiverse. Jorgen is the strongest among them. Its not a spite.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mxy stomp.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

Mxy stomp.

Waiting for proofs.

Jorgen is the strongest among multiverse-busters. Waiting for some proofs Mr Mxy can be stronger then hundreds of multiversal busters.

The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jedisupermaster said:

Mxy stomp.

Waiting for proofs.

Jorgen is the strongest among multiverse-busters. Waiting for some proofs Mr Mxy can be stronger then hundreds of multiversal busters.

Umm...how about you post some feats for the fairies first. Until then, the following > anything ever done in the fairy world. And it's not even Mxy's top feat.

No Caption Provided
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Saren

Mxy curbstomps. Spite. Can I see some proof for this claim that Jorgen is multiverse warper?

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@Jedisupermaster said:

Mxy stomp.

Waiting for proofs.

Umm...how about you post some feats for the fairies first. Until then, the following > anything ever done in the fairy world. And it's not even Mxy's top feat.

No Caption Provided

And again, post a scan of proving Mr Mxy can destroy a MULTIVERSE, not universe.

Poof was warping the entire FOPverse once and he is not stronger then other fairies. Jorgen is the strongest among them and he is immune to their reality warping powers (they cannot completely beat him by that powers). So he is immune to powers of omnipotent beings.

What else can you post here about Mr Mxy to try to prove its a spite?

The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jedisupermaster: Again, how about you post some actual showings for the fairies. And on top of that, how about you post some proof that the Fairly Odd Parents universe is in fact a multiverse.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Saren

@Jedisupermaster said:

No Caption Provided

@Jedisupermaster said:

Mxy stomp.

Waiting for proofs.

And again, post a scan of proving Mr Mxy can destroy a MULTIVERSE, not universe.

Poof was warping the entire FOPverse once and he is not stronger then other fairies. Jorgen is the strongest among them and he is immune to their reality warping powers (they cannot completely beat him by that powers). So he is immune to powers of omnipotent beings.

What else can you post here about Mr Mxy to try to prove its a spite?

Here is what the Joker was doing with Mxy's powers. By the Spectre's own words, he was destroying the MULTIVERSE, not just a universe. And here's Mxy overlooking the fight between the Supermen, Batmen and Supergirls of multiple universes, the entirety of which he was responsible for.

Now prove that Jorgen is multiversal. If you can't, which you can't, Mxy annihilates him.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@Jedisupermaster: Again, how about you post some actual showings for the fairies. And on top of that, how about you post some proof that the Fairly Odd Parents universe is in fact a multiverse.

I am sorry - there were proofs of Mr Mxy being a multiversal thread.

There are Fairy World, Anti-Fairy World and a lot of another dementions/universes in FOPverse. It was shown in one of FOP series, ill try to find it.

BTW Poof warped FOPverse and he is not more powerfull then another fairies. Here is Jorgen Von Strangle who is stronger then all fairies combined (since no one can completely beat him or make wishes that are not allowed by Da Rules). He is stronger then a lot of multiversal busters at once. So he is pretty much tough, so is Mr Mxy. BTW, did he overpowered several multiversal busters?

The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jedisupermaster: That doesn't make it a multiverse. Pocket universes and dimensions exist within the bounds of a main universe. And for the third time, why don't you post some actual showings?

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@Jedisupermaster: That doesn't make it a multiverse. Pocket universes and dimensions exist within the bounds of a main universe. And for the third time, why don't you post some actual showings?

I am too lazy to find it. But there are a lot of universes/pocket dementions in FOPverse. Ill try to find it later.

The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jedisupermaster said:

I am too lazy to find it. But there are a lot of universes/pocket dementions in FOPverse. Ill try to find it later.

Think of it this way...

A point = 0 dimensional

A line = 1 dimensional

A plane = 2 dimensional

Space = 3 dimensional

Time = 4 dimensional

etc.

These all exist within our universe so having multiple dimensions within an actuality does not necessarily make it a multiverse.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@Jedisupermaster said:

Think of it this way...

A point = 0 dimensional

A line = 1 dimensional

A plan = 2 dimensional

Space = 3 dimensional

Time = 4 dimensional

etc.

These all exist within our universe so having multiple dimensions within an actuality does not necessarily make it a multiverse.

I meant dementions and universes.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PikminMania

@Jedisupermaster said:

Mr. Mxy creates a giant butterfly net. Game over, Jorgen loses.

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#17  Edited By Dracade102
@PikminMania said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

+9001
HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@PikminMania said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

This

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#19  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Mxy stomps.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

i wish this thread would die! 

oh that's right... fairies can't use their magic to kill

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@PikminMania said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

Jorgen demolish that giant butterfly net. Your turn.

BTW, why are you so sure Mr MXy can beat him? Jorgen is the strongest among the whole race of omnipotent beings.

@The Stegman said:

oh that's right... fairies can't use their magic to kill

Jorgen can. He is the creator of Da Rules.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By termiteone4ever

In all Facts Mxy is the Winner here. His feats are just greater. Power we still havent seen a angry Mxy going all out. Over the years. One of his greatest feat is coming in the real world.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PikminMania

@Jedisupermaster said:

@PikminMania said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

BTW, why are you so sure Mr MXy can beat him? Jorgen is the strongest among the whole race of omnipotent beings.

@The Stegman said:

Perhaps you should watch the Fairly Oddparents again, for if you did you would know that if a fairy is stuck in a butterfly net, he/she is screwed.

You would also know that no fairy can kill, including Jorgen, if you watched the show.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By tron_bonne

Jorgen

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PikminMania

@tron_bonne: HOW

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Saren

Mxy slaughterfest, this isn't even close to fair.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By tron_bonne
@PikminMania said:

@tron_bonne: HOW

The power of parody.
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@PikminMania said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@PikminMania said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@The Stegman said:

Perhaps you should watch the Fairly Oddparents again, for if you did you would know that if a fairy is stuck in a butterfly net, he/she is screwed.

You would also know that no fairy can kill, including Jorgen, if you watched the show.

I thought butterfly net is a weakness only for Cosmo and Wanda. And in what episode Jorgen was unable to kill anybody?

Anyway, he dont need to kill Mr Mxy to beat him - he just vanish all his powers and thats all. He can use magic before Mr Mxy creates butterfly net.

@CitizenBane said:

How?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Saren

@Jedisupermaster said:

@CitizenBane said:

How?

Because you still haven't proven that Jorgen is multiversal.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@CitizenBane said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@CitizenBane said:

How?

And you didnt prove he is not multiversal. =)

But anyway, he is more powerfull then any fairy. Fairy - universe buster at minimum. But we can remember that Poof effected the whole FOPverse.

Superman-Prime who used all Oa energy to beat Monarch (simple universe buster at max) tortured Mr Mxy and Mr Mxy, our "super cool multiverse buster", was unable to even hurt him.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Saren

@Jedisupermaster said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@CitizenBane said:

How?

But anyway, he is more powerfull then any fairy. Fairy - universe buster at minimum. But we can remember that Poof effected the whole FOPverse.

Superman-Prime who used all Oa energy to beat Monarch (simple universe buster at max) tortured Mr Mxy and Mr Mxy, our "super cool multiverse buster", was unable to even hurt him.

It doesn't work that way. The burden of proof is on you, not me. If you claim he's multiversal, prove it.

The Prime incident was PIS, and he had Annataz' help. A single Guardian was able to banish Prime into the multiverse, and Mxy is far more powerful than all the Guardians combined. He slaughters Jorgen horribly. Prove otherwise.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@CitizenBane said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@CitizenBane said:

How?

It doesn't work that way. The burden of proof is on you, not me. If you claim he's multiversal, prove it.

The Prime incident was PIS, and he had Annataz' help. A single Guardian was able to banish Prime into the multiverse, and Mxy is far more powerful than all the Guardians combined. He slaughters Jorgen horribly. Prove otherwise.

Prove FOPverse is smaller then DC Multiverse.

And again, Jorgen is more powerfull then 100s, or 1000s universe busters. There are a lot of fairies in Fairy World. Also, prove Mr Mxy is undistructible and cant be effected by a guy who can destroy 100s, or 1000s universes.

Also, i want you to prove Mr Mxys reality warping is actuely powerfull, not just large-scale. Example - Molotov Coctail have big area of ​​damage, but it cannot effect rail. Bullet from Kalashnikov Rifle can go through rail, although it has little area of damage.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Saren

@Jedisupermaster said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@CitizenBane said:

How?

And again, Jorgen is more powerfull then 100s, or 1000s universe busters. There are a lot of fairies in Fairy World. Also, prove Mr Mxy is undistructible and cant be effected by a guy who can destroy 100s, or 1000s universes.

Also, i want you to prove Mr Mxys reality warping is actuely powerfull, not just large-scale. Example - Molotov Coctail have big area of ​​damage, but it cannot effect rail. Bullet from Kalashnikov Rifle can go through rail, although it has little area of damage.

Just because you have zero proof for any of your claims doesn't mean I have to find them for you. It's on you to prove the size of the FOPverse. It's on you to prove that Jorgen is multiversal. Just because you have failed to do so doesn't mean you can try to shift the responsibility to me. It's your job to prove it. Prove it. If you can't, then Jorgen gets slaughtered.

Mxy is the most powerful of the 5D imps, all of whom are multiverse warpers, not just universe warpers. He beat the Spectre, who has held universes apart with his bare hands. He beat the Ultimator, which could consume reality effortlessly. Jorgen is just a universe warper since you have failed to prove otherwise. Mxy has killed himself and then brought himself back to life with a thought, and he defeated the Ultimator that was destroying the entire multiverse.

Go back to the page with the Spectre scan. The Spectre, unlike Jorgen, is multiversal. He is far more powerful than Jorgen, since you have failed to prove your claim that Jorgen is multiversal. And Mxy's powers beat him. That's all the proof I need. You have no proof of any kind. Don't keep asking me to provide proof for your argument. That's your job.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@CitizenBane said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@CitizenBane said:

How?

Just because you have zero proof for any of your claims doesn't mean I have to find them for you. It's on you to prove the size of the FOPverse. It's on you to prove that Jorgen is multiversal. Just because you have failed to do so doesn't mean you can try to shift the responsibility to me. It's your job to prove it. Prove it. If you can't, then Jorgen gets slaughtered.

Mxy is the most powerful of the 5D imps, all of whom are multiverse warpers, not just universe warpers. He beat the Spectre, who has held universes apart with his bare hands. He beat the Ultimator, which could consume reality effortlessly. Jorgen is just a universe warper since you have failed to prove otherwise. Mxy has killed himself and then brought himself back to life with a thought, and he defeated the Ultimator that was destroying the entire multiverse.

Go back to the page with the Spectre scan. The Spectre, unlike Jorgen, is multiversal. He is far more powerful than Jorgen, since you have failed to prove your claim that Jorgen is multiversal. And Mxy's powers beat him. That's all the proof I need. You have no proof of any kind. Don't keep asking me to provide proof for your argument. That's your job.

I changed my mind - we dont have enough proofs to decide who will be a winner. Jorgen can destroy multiple universes (i mean that ones that are as big as FOPverse), but we dont know how big is FOPverse. Maybe it is bigger then DC multiverse, maybe it is smaller. And we know that Mr Mxys powers are large-scaled (can destroy multiverse) and thats all. Mr Mxy have a durability to tank at least universe-busters attacks? If so, then i am waiting for proof he is tanking one. Still, he was defeated by Superman-Prime.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SithLantern93 said:

Mxyzptlk.Spite.
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@Gremlin From Kremlin said:

@SithLantern93 said:

Mxyzptlk.Spite.

Based on what?

Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jedisupermaster said:

@SithLantern93 said:

Mxyzptlk.Spite.

Based on what?

The fact that his victory has been proven a long time ago, which you have failed to do for Jorgen.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jezer

@Jedisupermaster said:

@SithLantern93 said:

Mxyzptlk.Spite.

Based on what?

"Jorgen has a personality of toughness, but, like all fairies, he is scared of butterfly nets."

http://fairlyoddparents.wikia.com/wiki/Jorgen_Von_Strangle

He's just as weak to Butterfly nets as all fairies.

Also, Fairies are not omnipotent. Fairies are powered by the Big Wand in fairy world. Which is powered by Mr. Crocker's intense obsession/belief in them:

"http://fairlyoddparents.wikia.com/wiki/Crocker_Shocker

"Around this same time in Fairy World, at Fort Jorgen, Jorgen von Strangle is in a pink bathroom with facial cream and his hair in rollers, about to watch his favorite television show "Dancing With The Elves", when the power to his house goes out. Jorgen looks out the window and sees all of Fairy World powering down, The Big Wand is losing power, and everything is starting to lose color and turn black-and-white. Jorgen already knows who is responsible, he rips off his bathroom to reveal his normal clothes underneath, holds up his wand and declares "TO TURNER'S HOUSE!", but his wand goes flat and he has to take a bus....Unfortunately, his wand is out of magic, so Jorgen must scribble on paper with crayons instead."

Mxy wins because busting the FOP Universe would erase the Fairies of their power source, Mr. Crocker.

Mxy wins because he's done more incredible things and isn't specifically powered by anything.

Mxy wins because all he has to do is unplug or knock down the Big Wand which powers the magic of all the fairies.

And, Mxy wins because he doesn't have any ridiculous weakness like Jorgen does with Butterfly nets.

In conclusion,

1. Jorgen is weak to butterfly nets.

2. Jorgen draws magic externally from things that can be affected and destroyed by Mxy i.e. Mr. Crocker and the Big Fairy Wand.

3. No fairies are omnipotent.

4. Mxy wins.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@Jezer said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@SithLantern93 said:

Mxyzptlk.Spite.

Based on what?

"Jorgen has a personality of toughness, but, like all fairies, he is scared of butterfly nets."

Also, Fairies are not omnipotent. Fairies are powered by the Big Wand in fairy world. Which is powered by Mr. Crocker's intense obsession/belief in them:

"Around this same time in Fairy World, at Fort Jorgen, Jorgen von Strangle is in a pink bathroom with facial cream and his hair in rollers, about to watch his favorite television show "Dancing With The Elves", when the power to his house goes out. Jorgen looks out the window and sees all of Fairy World powering down, The Big Wand is losing power, and everything is starting to lose color and turn black-and-white. Jorgen already knows who is responsible, he rips off his bathroom to reveal his normal clothes underneath, holds up his wand and declares "TO TURNER'S HOUSE!", but his wand goes flat and he has to take a bus....Unfortunately, his wand is out of magic, so Jorgen must scribble on paper with crayons instead."

Mxy wins because busting the FOP Universe would erase the Fairies of their power source, Mr. Crocker.

Mxy wins because he's done more incredible things and isn't specifically powered by anything.

Mxy wins because all he has to do is unplug or knock down the Big Wand which powers the magic of all the fairies.

And, Mxy wins because he doesn't have any ridiculous weakness like Jorgen does with Butterfly nets.

In conclusion,

2. Jorgen draws magic externally from things that can be affected and destroyed by Mxy i.e. Mr. Crocker and the Big Fairy Wand.

4. Mxy wins.

Good job, i changed my point because of all of that proofs. But still they are at least near-omnipotent.

@Jedisupermaster said:

@SithLantern93 said:

Mxyzptlk.Spite.

Based on what?

The fact that his victory has been proven a long time ago, which you have failed to do for Jorgen.

Only Jezer realy proved Mr Mxy would beat Jorgen.

Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Jezer said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@SithLantern93 said:

Mxyzptlk.Spite.

Based on what?

In conclusion,

4. Mxy wins.

Good job, i changed my point because of all of that proofs. But still they are at least near-omnipotent.

@Jedisupermaster said:

@SithLantern93 said:

Mxyzptlk.Spite.

Based on what?

And so has Citizen Bane and many others whose posts you didn't read.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jezer

I don't think they're near omnipotent if Jorgen can control what they can do with their magic. If he can limit them, why can't others?

Most importantly, they're power isn't limitless. I consider nigh-omnipotent users to have both limitless power and able to do almost anything. True omnipotent beings are limited by nothing, including(logic) logical quandaries such as that make unliftable rock and lift it thing that fail philosophers have been arguing about for years.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Jezer said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@SithLantern93 said:

Mxyzptlk.Spite.

Based on what?

In conclusion,

4. Mxy wins.

@Jedisupermaster said:

@SithLantern93 said:

Mxyzptlk.Spite.

Based on what?

No, only Jezer gave some realy good proofs.

@Jezer said:

I don't think they're near omnipotent if Jorgen can control what they can do with their magic. If he can limit them, why can't others?

Most importantly, they're power isn't limitless. I consider nigh-omnipotent users to have both limitless power and able to do almost anything. True omnipotent beings are limited by nothing, including(logic) logical quandaries such as that make unliftable rock and lift it thing that fail philosophers have been arguing about for years.

BTW do you believe in God? And if you believe, then do you think he is truly omnipotent? Its my curiosity, man. =)

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#43  Edited By majestic99
SPITE 

Mxy curbstomps without shadow of a doubt.
Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

i'll give Jorgen a chance, and i'll use a bit of proof(bit since i don't remember the specifics), i believe at the end of one the Jimmy Neutron/ FoP mixes something was going down that a Jorgen/ (i don't know his name) was about to destroy both Jimmies and Timmies universe's and rebuild it in his name(already many breaks in my argument since I don't know if this was really what he was intending to do, and i don't even know the villains name), not only that he was weakened by stupidity(why did he use a timed bomb instead of just do it) and had Jorgen arguing with him since the get go. Also if the rules aren't in play, and every human has the belief in fairies that Crocker has, i see Jorgen getting a 4/10 chance at beating him, maybe higher.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#45  Edited By Project_Worm

Mxy wins. Jorgen can't do anything.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jezer

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Jezer said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@SithLantern93 said:

Mxyzptlk.Spite.

Based on what?

In conclusion,

4. Mxy wins.

@Jedisupermaster said:

@SithLantern93 said:

Mxyzptlk.Spite.

Based on what?

@Jezer said:

BTW do you believe in God? And if you believe, then do you think he is truly omnipotent? Its my curiosity, man. =)

Yes and yes.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@Jezer said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Jezer said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@SithLantern93 said:

Mxyzptlk.Spite.

Based on what?

In conclusion,

4. Mxy wins.

@Jedisupermaster said:

@SithLantern93 said:

Mxyzptlk.Spite.

Based on what?

@Jezer said:

Yes and yes.

Cool! Nice to meat such person! Because i have a lot of friends who dont believe in God. =(

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Jezer

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Jezer said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@Jezer said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

@SithLantern93 said:

Mxyzptlk.Spite.

Based on what?

In conclusion,

4. Mxy wins.

@Jedisupermaster said:

@SithLantern93 said:

Mxyzptlk.Spite.

Based on what?

@Jezer said:

Yes and yes.

Cool! Nice to meat such person! Because i have a lot of friends who dont believe in God. =(

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure you'll find people with the same faith if you go to your faith's Church, and you'll probably make friend there as well.

I recommend it if you don't have one already.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jeanroygrant

spite

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By PikminMania

@Jedisupermaster: This is a little book called DA RULES. Every fairy (including Jorgen) has to follow these rules, here they are:

• No messing with the things Anti-fairies and Pixies do.
  • Fairies cannot directly kill, maim, or injure living beings.(but their magic can if it is done indirectly)
  • No traveling to the month of March, 1972 (only applies to Timmy Turner)
  • Nobody can see Anti-fairies without the use of Anti Fairy Goggles. (until the events of "Jimmy/Timmy Power Hour 2: When Nerds Collide", Jorgen changes the rule to say they CAN be seen easily by humans as an insult to the Anti Fairies)
  • If no kids in the world are miserable, pixies can grant wishes. (in this condition, all the fairies on the earth will be pulled back to fairy world.)
  • No wish for their fairy to have a baby (it was made a rule after Cosmo was born, but Jorgan never put in rule book).
  • A child cannot wish to know if any other kids have fairies, or who has fairies. You have to find out by yourself. (Proven In "Fairy Fairy Quite Contary")
  • A child cannot wish to take away the fairies of another child. They have to be wished away by the same child, or compete in a Magical Duel.
  • Fairies only grant wishes to miserable children of the dominate species of Earth.
  • Yoo Doo dolls are very dangerous. (You can still poof up Yoo Doo dolls).
  • Magic can not be used to win a contest, only for showing off (Unless it is a magical duel).
  • No 'Super' wishes.
  • When a child reveals the existence of their fairy/fairies, all witnesses and the child have their memories wiped and all magic items they have come in contact with disappear. This is the largest rule.
  • No wishes that interfere with true love in any way unless asking Cupid.
  • No wishing that someone was in love with you unless asking Cupid.
  • Cannot wish for Christmas occurring everyday. (rule was caused by Timmy In "Christmas Every Day").
  • No breakfast wishes after 10:30 a.m.
  • Cannot wish for a world without girls. (Rule was also caused by Timmy).
  • If your life is perfect enough or you say "I'm happy and don't need my godparents anymore," they must leave.
  • Wishes can only be granted when the godchild says it. (Except in Pipe Down, because there was no sound and in "Baby Face" when timmy was a baby so he couldn't talk, so he had to spell it out)
  • All vocal wishes shall only be made in the voice of the godchild only.
  • Tooth-based wishes can only be approved by the Tooth Fairy
  • Cannot wish for bad things and non-lethal things to happen (maimed, injured, beaten, or dead). (Timmy broke this rule a bit in Boys in the Band.)
  • No wishing someone back to life. (It as allowed to wish for a ghost, however, as Timmy was able to make pirates come to Dimmsdale in "Wish Fixers" to make them tell a story). Timmy has however broken this rule when bringing King Arthur back to life when he is killed by the Dragon in the episode "Knighty Knight", but the rule may have been caused from the wish in "That's Life" ( which occurs after Knighty Knight) because the undead zombies nearly tried to kill Timmy and his parents.
  • No wishing for money. (was hinted in "Nectar of the Odds", and "Genie Meanie Minie Mo")
  • No wishing to steal. (was hinted in "Genie Meanie Minie Mo", and "Nectar of The Odds")
  • You may only loan out your fairies to a child twice as miserable.
  • When a child has reached an age old enough such as 17 to 18 not to believe in fairies anymore, the fairy/fairies must leave Via the Fairy Cab and everything magic will run out of batteries (unless you act like a kid and do everything a kid does as). (discovered by Timmy Turner in The Big Problem! and used in "A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner!)
  • No interfering with sleep wishes without permission from the Sand Man.
  • No interfering with teeth wishes without permission from the Tooth Fairy.
  • Children are to receive a "Fairy-versary" if they have had their Fairies for over a year without exposing them. They are given a muffin that grants them a rule-free wish when they take a bite.
  • Magic can't affect other magical or super powerful items.
  • No wishing yourself into a fairy, unless if you save all fairies.(Which Timmy has done a lot and was broken in Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 2 by turning Sheen into a Fairy.)
  • Cloning wishes can only be canceled when all the clones are in the same room.
  • If all fairy godparents in the universe want to have the same godchild, all the fairies must compete in a Rage in a Cage match, and the winner will have the wanted godchild.

Guess who doesn't follow any of these? MR. MXY!!

So as you can see, Jorgen, who is utterly terrified of butterfly nets, is nothing compared to Mxy, who created a new universe just for the purpose of playing around with Supes,