Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cerberus369616
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

3 rounds to the death. No armor and gear other than the guns for each round and simple clothing. Morals are off and bloodlusted each round, they are going for the kill to the best of their abilities but purely within the boundaries of rules of the contest.

Round 1 - Quick-Draw contest

Both sides are 10 meters apart. A referee uses a starting pistol to signify the start of the round. At the start both draw and shoot for the kill. They both have a Colt Peacemaker with 2 shots.

Round 2 - Duel

Both sides start back to back and then walk 10 paces heel to toe and turn and fire. The both have a Colt Peacemaker with 1 shot.

ROund 3 - Showdown

Both sides have 2 Colt Peacemakers with infinite ammo but they have to reload as normal. The start on opposite sides of a Old West town.

This should be a competition of Skill, reaction time and accuracy. Who is the better gunman.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bump

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3 tparks  Online

Round 1 - Jonah Hex, no contest. This is his bread and butter.

Round 2 - Jonah Hex.

Round 3 - Probably pretty even here. 5/10 for each.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4 tparks  Online

I love seeing a Hex thread, but it really makes me sad because it reminds me that his series is being cancelled after over 100 amazing issues in a row, without a single bad read among them.... :(

Why can't more people give Westerns a chance!??!?!