- Team Limitations
- Character Limitations
- Party Information
You get a team of 3 characters, all have to fall within the limitations provided. Bring in the party guests!
Everyone is - Personalities will clash, language barriers will impede, and morals will be active. Your team will be assumed to work together, but rivalries and personal affiliations with other characters exist. Keep this in mind; Team dynamics are important.
First come first served for character choices. Different versions of a character may be chosen, but none from the same universe.
Street-level(ish) stats. Nobody above Medium-Tier. Make sure they meet the following Max Limitations:
Source:Characters can be from any universe/media (comics, anime, film, games, etc.)
Strength limit: 8 tons
Speed limit: Mach 1
- Base Durability: Killer Croc (pre-Hush virus)
- Extended Durability with gear/enhancements: Killer Croc(ish) (post-Hush virus)
- Intangibility: not allowed
- Regeneration: bone-claw Wolverine
Various Power limits: Read Below
- Electrokinesis: Cole McGrath
- Pyrokinesis: Zuko
- Cryokinesis: Mr. Freeze
- Technokinesis: Leo Valdez
- Energy-Projection: Starfire (Teen Titans)
- Telekinesis: Raven (Teen Titans)
- Telepathy: [Read Below]
- Power limit: Miss Martian
- Max Range: 100 meters (300 feet)
- Offensive restrictions: Not allowed to mentally assault more than one person at a time.
- Defensive restrictions: None. Allowed to protect others against other telepaths.
- Teleportation: Nightcrawler
- Magic Powers: Magic is limited. No high-level reality warping or otherwise overpowered abilities.
- Other Powers: Not sure? Ask!
Summoning/Duplications: Cannot summon anything that is outside of the tournament limits. Cannot have more than 3 summons or duplicates present at any given time.
- Standard Gear only.
- May pack only what can realistically be carried.
- Weapons with unique abilities cannot exceed power limits.
- Armor-piercing rounds are allowed.
Destructive Capability Limit: Cole McGrath
*You may NOT choose an overpowered character and then nerf his abilities down to the limits. For example, you cannot choose Superman and downgrade his strength to the 8 ton limit. Everyone must fall within the limits.
Have your team? Give it a name!
- "The Justizz Leauge"
- "Mobsters Incorporated"
- "The Flower Rangers"
- "The Not-so-Fantastic Four"
So how will this work?
Each of you will be given elaborate objective-based missions... "Party Deeds" is what I'll call them! You'll be sent around the world, told to assassinate other teams, or to prevent the world's destruction.. or to rescue a cat from a tree. You'll have to wait to find out!
That's all I'll let you know for now.... where's the fun without any surprises?
- Require minimum of 16 participants. 22 max.
- You'll be given about a week to debate.
- Votes are open to anyone and everyone.
What are Goodie Bags?
These are packs of extra equipment that your team may use in battle. You may take Goodie Bag, containing all the bonus equipment, henchmen, and enhancements inside. Everyone gets a month of practice with these bags. Choose wisely - Some items may have special requirements to use. First come first served! Hurry!
(Not sure what something is? Click on it!)
The Nerd Bag
The Jewelry Bag
The Medicine Bag
- Stimpak (heals moderate wounds)
- Senzu Bean (heals any physical injuries)
- Ambrosia (cures any poison)
- 1-Up Mushroom (gives one person an extra life)
The Drug Bag
The Safety-First Bag
The Travel Bag
- Legion Flight Ring (grants flight)
- The 'Penetraitor' Suit (grants teleportation)
- Journeyman's Boots (grants average superspeed)
The Avengers Bag
The Legendary Bag
The Talisman Bag
The Disney Bag
- Jafar's Snake Staff (telekinesis, conjuration, hypnosis)
- Enchanted Mirror
- 'Eat Me' Cake (grow to 10 feet)
- 'Drink Me' Potion (shrink to 2 feet)
The Holy Bag
The Fairly Odd Bag
The Handy Bag
The Call of Duty Bag
The Bangarang Bag
The Robot Bag
The God of War Bag
- Icarus Wings (grants user flight)
- Zeus' Fury (one person can conjure lightning bolts)
- Army of Hades (summons up to 5 zombies)
The Pokémon Bag
The Rodeo Bag
The Super Mario Bag
- Super Mushroom (grow 12 ft)
- Starman (grants invincibility for 10 seconds)
- Fire Flower (grants user fireballs)
The Halo Bag
The Team Fortress Bag
- The Heavy's Minigun
- The Sniper's Rifle
- The Demoman's Grenade Launcher
- The Engineer's Sentry Turret
- The Medic's Medi Gun
- The Spy's Disguise Kit (can mimic anyone)
The Novelty Bag
The Mystery Bag
*The Mystery Bag will be revealed on July 1st.
Submit Your Team!
Finished? Good. Submit your complete team below. Be sure to include the following:
- Write your Team Name at the top
- Post your 3 character choices
- Include gear
- If necessary, specify which version(s) you're using
- May include pictures
- Post which Goodie Bag you choose
- The final product should look like this:
(Don't forget to tag me!)