Jokergeist's Party! R2: Floopay vs CalebHara

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Wilson-Wilson Feud

So Deadpool was browsing the Interwebz, right? And he decides to visit his own Wikipedia page, where to his disgruntlement he discovers that he, Wade Wilson, was created as a SPOOF of some guy named Slade Wilson. "WHHAAAAT!?!?!?" Deadpool exclaims. "Me? A spoof?? NUH-UH. I'm f*cking DEADPOOL, I'm no copycat!"

Then Deadpool makes a phonecall to the creator of Jokergeist's Party Tournament™, and demands to be opposed against this so-called "Slade Wilson," to prove to the world that Deadpool is the one TRUE Wilson. Aaaand here we are today! Deadpool vs Deathstroke!

No Caption Provided

Location: Umm I'm not sure. Hey Deadpool where do you wanna fight him? ....What? A strip club?? Come on Wade this is a kid-friendly website! Ugh fine jeez.

No Caption Provided

Lead-In's to other areas: Room 1 <—> Room 2 <—> Room 3

@floopayThe Misunderstoodstart in Room 1

@calebharaThe Colourfuls start in Room 3

Battle Conditions

• The building is inhabited by random men and some performers. There are security guards (men in suits) who will interfere with the fight. They have pistols.
  • Both sides are given photographs of the opposing team's members.
  • No prep is given.
  • In-Character.
  • Fight to the death.

The Teams

Floopay

The Misunderstood

• Deadpool (Marvel) - Teleportation Device, Cloaking Device, Holographic Projector, 6 Grenades, 6 Throwing Stars, 4 Throwing Knives, 2 SMGs, 1 RPG, 2 Pistols, 2 Katanas, 2 Sais, and some backup ammo
  • Vash the Stampede (Trigun: Composite) - .45 colt with plenty of backup ammo, Cybernetic Machine Gun Arm, bulletproof coat, and Mechanical Coat Mechanisms
  • Zack Fair (Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core) - Buster Sword, Haste Materia, Lightning Materia, Fire Materia, Heal Materia

VS

CalebHara

The Colourfuls

• Deathstroke (New 52)
  • Prometheus
  • Cole McGrath
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

lol I love the set up :D

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why did i have to get Floopay, that coin is going to be the end of me.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calebhara: While Floopay is absent, you may go first.

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: CAN I GO WALK AROUND THE AREA AND "CHECK" Those NICE LADIES THERE?

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jokergeist
UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By UNDERDOGZ
Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jokergeist: @calebhara: I'm going to copy/paste this from round 1, as I didn't have much of a debate in that round...at all.

Vash the Stampede

15:20-15:40 - Vash is able to throw ordinary pebbles from over 20 meters away and redirect bullets from their initial trajectory without even looking at where he's throwing.

Loading Video...

5:00-6:00 - Vash, while he has headsets on listening to music making it too hard to hear, is easily dodging bullets while goofing around and dancing. All a charade to get into this bar.

14:30-14:50 - Throws a keg to hit a table at just the right angle to launch his gun so it'd be in position so that while in mid-jump it lands in his hands perfectly.

15:10-15:20 - Unloads his pistol just right so that the bullets fly into a guy's face and he misses his shot.

Loading Video...

Against Caine the Long-Shot

He is able to determine somebodies location by simply calculating the time and angle between shots

Loading Video...

Vash the Stampede vs. the Samurai

Okay, this guy is way above bullet timer. Even against Vash the Stampede's assault rifle fire, this guy is effortlessly deflecting, and dodging every bullet from close range. However, Vash, within the span of only a minute or so, has already seen through this guy's fighting style, and the next shot puts the guy down.

Also to note, Vash is superhuman in every capacity.

Bullet Timer, Genius, Superhuman Senses

Vash is very fast himself. Here, he is easily dodging bullet fire with zero issue. He's dodging near point blank range assault rifle gun fire from multiple sources. And when all is said and done, he knows exactly who has bullets left, because he's counted the number of bullets fired from each gun...

Vash the Stampede vs. Hard Puncher

Hard Puncher has a fist the size of a car that shoots at over 200 km/hr, or 124.5 miles/hr.

The stopping power on Vash's gun is able to stop this thing in 5 shots. Then with his sixth shot he snaps the cable that is attached to this thing (that is a high stress cable to be able to support that much spinning, and pull back that much weight over and over again. This fist is able to smash through entire concrete/steel structures in one go).

So his bullets are a bit more powerful and have a bit more stopping power than a normal handgun or a normal machine gun.

Zack Fair

Loading Video...

Materia

Lightning - Blasts 1-3 bolts of lightning, each one capable of shattering stone pillars upon impact, and firing at blinding speeds.

Fire Materia - Capable of blasting apart steel and hits a wide area of effect.

Haste Materia - Multiplies his speed a few times over for an extended period of time.

Heal Materia - When used can render someone immune to any sort of status effect, and cure them of any ailment.

Zack is well trained, but how well trained?

Well, he's taken on a group of Genesis clones, who are above him in every physical sense, with a parasol (big umbrella) and while in swim trunks...(canon)

Zack Fair vs. Ifrit

Ifrit is a godly being, Zack takes him on, and isn't able to finish him. Sephiroth shows up and finishes Ifrit off, but Zack survives and does pretty well, doesn't really show any signs that he needed help either.

Watch as little or as much as you want.

Zack Fair vs. Bahamut FURY

Bahamut Fury is something of a godly being, I'll be posting some more Bahamut videos later, he's no joke.

0:45-8:00 - Don't watch the whole thing, it's mostly gameplay, but he does defeat it

Allows him to take on Angeal

Angeal at this point merges with a bunch of monsters and becomes

0:50-1:05 - Dodges Angeal's first attack

1:10-2:30 - Defeat Angeal, though it's gameplay, and most people should know my stance on gameplay is that it's non-canon, only cutscenes are canon, but the feat of him defeating Angeal is still canon

2:45-4:00 - Inherits the Buster Sword

4:50-5:30 - Twirls that Buster Sword like it's no big deal. That's more impressive than you may think.

Even allows him to stand up to Sephiroth for quite some time

1:00-1:10 - This is actually a big deal. Notice Zack cuts down that reinforced door? Relatively impressive, but it's a feat that I will be coming back to over and over again throughout this thread. Why? It's the first time someone showed that cutting through heavy duty materials requires strength, and it's not because of their weapons.

3:00-3:30 - Blocks an attack from Sephiroth

3:30-6:00 - Again, gameplay is non-canon, and it stands to reason to state that Zack never even hit him, considering Sephiroth is completely unharmed in the following scene.

6:00-6:40 - Survives being flung around by Sephiroth, and even blocks his attacks.

Zack's first fight with Genesis. Note, Genesis is decaying at this point in the game, but he's still extremely enhanced, and this is before Zack gets the Buster Sword

0:20-0:40 - Zack bullrushes in, and attacks Genesis. However, notice how Genesis is still physically stronger than Zack

0:50-1:35 - Zack does pretty dang well against Genesis in this fight scene

1:36-End - This video skips the gameplay, but Zack defeats Genesis. Don't have to watch this portion, it's all story with no feats other than the one.

Deadpool

Healing Factor

Do I even have to post this? Deadpool's healing factor is dang near unmatched. The only one I've seen that matches his is Alucard and Hulk full rage.

Missing a few scans, but you get the point

I don't feel like screenshotting and pasting all the scans, however, you get the point. He's essentially liquified by a virus injected into him that turned him into a blue guy (really rough summary here), and Cable swallows him, then vomits him out, and within a page or two he regenerates back to life.

Deadpool vs. Taskmaster

In Deadpool's first solo series, he confronted Taskmaster. In the first round, he lost. But was able to fight pretty well with him for awhile. However, in the second round Deadpool was smart enough to figure out Taskmaster's gimmick, and whooped him pretty hardcore. With only a sword. It should also be noted that Deadpool's healing factor wasn't working during this fight.

Deadpool vs. Taskmaster, Round 2.

Deadpool has both his hands and feet manacled. And Taskmaster is NOT holding back during this fight. Deadpool pretty much embarasses Taskmaster in this fight, even dodges gunshot fire from Tasky (no easy task), and hits him with a blowgun.

Deadpool vs. Sabertooth

Sabertooth, who has similar regeneration and durability feats to your characters, doesn't hold up well against Deadpool's barrage of bullets. Over and above this he has his katanas to resort to.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jokergeist

@floopay I love how it's always YOU who ends up with an inactive opponent '-_-

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Floopay

@floopay I love how it's always YOU who ends up with an inactive opponent '-_-

No Caption Provided

*twiddles thumbs*
Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: *sigh* save it for the Final Round I guess? Haha... !

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: *sigh* save it for the Final Round I guess? Haha... !

That's right, I'm gonna win by default this whole f***ing tournament! :P

I guess the novelty bag really fit my novelty team....

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: I love how you chose the crappiest bag of all the choices, and winning without having to do ANYTHING.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: I love how you chose the crappiest bag of all the choices, and winning without having to do ANYTHING.

Crappiest bag? I don't understand. I'm pretty sure that coin is going to win me the tournament.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jokergeist