Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jokergeist

The Heroic Mix-Up

Because of some kind of mix-up: Batman, Master Chief, and Jamie Madrox were falsely alarmed of three villains trying to escape Arkham Asylum. The three were sent together as a team to stop these apparent supervillains...

Elsewhere, Korra the Avatar, Korrag the Knight Wolf, and Sage were informed of the same message, however they think Batman and his allies are the villains. These two teams believe the other is the enemy, and must hunt each other in the infamous Arkham Island.

No Caption Provided
Distance from Penitentiary to Botanical Gardens: 2 miles
Distance from Penitentiary to Botanical Gardens: 2 miles

@youngjusticeThe Unstoppable Force! starts at Red

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek"Er...are we even a team?" starts at Blue

Island is unpopulated and security is off
  1. PenitentiaryExit (red)
  2. Intensive Treatment - inside the building
  3. Arkham North - outside
  4. Botanical Gardens (blue)

Battle Conditions

• Teams get a week to practice their teamwork.
  • Both get photographs of the opposing team's members.
  • Given an hour of prep on battlefield before start (scouting, battle-planning, exchange gear, set up ambushes, etc.)
  • Fight to Death/KO
  • In-Character

The Teams

@youngjustice

The Unstoppable Force!

• Korra (Legend of Korra)
  • Koragg (Power Rangers Mystic Force) - Knight Saber, Wolf Shield, Zord #1, Zord #2
  • Sage - wireless sunglasses

VS

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek

"Er...are we even a team?"

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Strategy/Prep Plan

I will start off with what my team will do with the one hour prep-time. My team has an immense advantage in this situation. Why? Because Batman is an expert in science, biology, criminology, and more, which will help my team prep. On the other hand, Master Chief has been training since the age of 6, and will know the pure, raw military strategies and tactics. Heck, when they were children, before the SPARTAN-II augmentations, before the MJOLNIR armor, they took down marines without their uniforms on using military strategies, with a bit of John's own spice to it. On top of that, Batman is on his home turf, and knows Arkham Island better than anyone in this battle. On the other hand, Master Chief with Cortana could download the map of the island and give it to himself and Jamie Madrox, so that they will be familiar, while Bruce gives them tips and tricks of how to maneuver around buildings. Now that we have established why my team has superior prep, we will go on to what that prep is.

Meet Jamie Madrox. At the touch of kinetic energy, he can willingly duplicate himself. So when he gets punched, stabbed, or even so much as flicked, he can duplicate himself. He is at a stage where he can control his duplication, and duplicate many times just by snapping his fingers or tapping his foot. This includes clothing, items, and anything else latched onto him.

Now, meet the Engineer's Sentry Gun (Level 3). It can shoot machine-gun rounds, and rockets. These are one of the main tools that I will be using to plant around the Island strategically with the help of both John and Bruce (man, such ordinary names for such awesome heroes right?). Normally, I would just have one of these bad boys. With the help of Madrox, I can duplicate MANY Sentry Guns by having Madrox touch it while he is tapping his foot. Assuming one tap of your foot takes one second.....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1 hour = 3600 seconds.

So, I could potentially get around 3000 or more Sentry Guns (with Madrox clones deploying them) just by letting Madrox tap his foot. But I'm still not done yet.

Meet The Spy's Disguise Kit.

Loading Video...

As you can see, it can flawlessly mimic anyone for an extended period of time before wearing out and having to recharge. With pictures of the opposing team, my Jamie Madrox army of 3000 plus (same amount as Sentry Guns) could mimic your entire team and rush at them, causing confusion. But I'm STILL not done yet! I will only send about 1000 or so clones at you of yourselves to wear you guys down. The thing is, you won't want to hurt the Madrox clones because they look like your teammates so much, they're unsure of who is who! Even if they do start fighting, they will only create more clones. More clones, more confusion.

Remember how Batman has his utility belt? Well the utility belt will be cloned as well. On one hand, Madrox will be touching a Sentry Gun. On another hand, he will be holding the Spy Disguise kit. Strapped onto himself will be the Bat Utility Belt, which contains :

From Wikipedia

Elements[5][6][7][8][9] of the utility belt at times include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Batarangs:[10] Perhaps the most famous equipment used by Batman. These take the place of firearms, which Batman does not use, as firearms killed his parents. Batarangs are customizable throwing weapons, similar to shurikens, and are collapsible[11] so that a large number of them can fit inside of Batman's utility belt. There are several special varieties of the batarang, aside from the regular type. Explosive batarangs explode once they hit their target.[12]Electric batarangs deliver powerful electric shocks to whatever they come in contact with. These batarangs can electrocute enemies or overload electronic devices.[13]Remote-controlled batarangs let Batman fully steer the batarang via a remote control. These are used when a straight line of sight isn't possible. These batarangs have cameras in them so that Batman can see where they are going.[14]
  • Grapple gun:[15][16][17][18][19][20] Lovingly dubbed the batclaw by Batman, the grapple gun shoots out a claw shaped projectile on a retractable high-tensile cord, which grabs onto a surface. Then, this cord pulls Batman to his target. He recently received a boost upgrade, launching him high into the air above the target point if he desires (so Batman can glide from there). The grapple gun can also pull down walls[21], grab enemies and pull them closer, or pull guns straight out of their hands.[22] It is not kept in the belt itself. Rather, it magnetically attaches to it.
  • Cryptographic sequencer:[23] With this computer-like device, Batman can hack into computer systems, communications frequencies, mechanical locks, etc.
  • Bolas:[24] Thrown around the feet of Batman's enemies to tie them with a composite-nylon cord. Often causes an escaping opponent to trip. With the push of a button in Batman's glove it can deliver an electric shock.
  • Handcuffs:[25] These resemble the kind used by Special Forces units. They are made of a lightweight diamond-impregnated nylon overlaying a banded steel core. Using a one-piece design, they slide closed and have to be cut off. Batman has given a special tool with a diamond-edged cutting implement to the Gotham PD for removal.
  • Tracers:[26] Used to track enemies Batman cannot follow closely. They also function as miniature listening devices to listen in on conversations from afar. Sometimes fired from a modified pistol.
  • Smoke pellets:[27] Large amounts of smoke can be deployed by throwing or breaking open these small hardened-gelatin spheroid capsules. Often used to quickly provide cover for Batman's stealthly exits and entries. Due to Batman's high-tech cowl lenses, he can see perfectly through the smoke.[28]
  • Gas pellets:[29] Similar to smoke pellets, gas pellets are used for incapacitating opponents. Lachrymatory, anesthesia, nerve, and regurgitant agents are deployed by breaking open the capsules. Due to Batman's nose-piece gas filter, he can be around the gas unharmed.[30]
  • Line launcher:[31] A device that shoots out a steel line in both directions making a zip line, or a tightrope to walk on. Notably seen in Batman: Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham City, and Batman (1989 film).
  • Tranquilizer gun:[32] This collapsible gun fires darts that are tipped with fast-acting anaesthesia, paralytic agents, or other chemicals/drugs.
  • Goo globules:[33]Small round globules of concentrated adhedive goo. They are used to encase enemies in a sticky substance. The globules can be thrown or fired with a small gun. Notably seen in Superman/Batman: Public Enemies and in the webseries Gotham Girls.[34]
  • Explosive gel:[35] A foamlike substance which can be remotely detonated for an explosion. It is contained in a spray device which also acts as a detonator.
  • Night vision goggles:[36] Using Starlite infrared lenses to see thermal output in low light or non-lit situations. Currently built into Batman's cowl. Allows Batman to see in the dark without becoming visible himself.
  • Plastic explosive grenades:[37] These small explosives are often used to knock down walls. They are several times more powerful than standard military grenades.
  • Adhesive mines:[38] These mines adhere to anything they come in contact with, and explode within a few seconds.
  • Flamethrower: A miniature flamethrower that was used on BatBane in the "Ghosts of Batman arc"
  • Laser:[39] A strong miniaturized laser used as a cutting tool.
  • Lock pick: This gadget is used to escape handcuffs and access locked rooms. It is rarely kept in the utility belt. Rather, it is kept in one of Batman's gloves.
  • Rebreather:[40] This cylindrical device allows Batman to breathe underwater or in vacuum. It is very small and compact so it fits easily into the utility belt. The standard rebreather gives 2.5 hours of oxygen.[41]
  • EMP Gun:[42] Used to disable any electrical/electronic equipment. As it is too large to fit in the utility belt, it is collapsible and clips to the back of the belt that is normally covered by Batman's cape.
  • Taser: Used by Batman to stun his enemies with an electrical shock to temporarily paralyze them.
  • Stun pellets:[43][44] Emit bright light and loud sound to completely blind and deafen enemies. The effect wears off in a few minutes, however. Batman is unaffected by these due to his cowl's lenses and sound dampening systems.
  • Thermite grenades: An incendiary used to burn[45] through obstacles. The fires produced by these grenades are fuelled by thermite, and thus are impossible to extinguish and burn at over three times the temperature of molten magma. In Batman: Year One, the thermite charge ignited accidentally and destroyed the utility belt. In All Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder, Batman kills a group of armed thugs using his thermite grenades.[46]
  • Napalm:[47] This incendiary gel is kept in delicate packets. Once thrown or broken open, the packets release the napalm gel, which sticks to whatever it comes on contact with and instantly ignites.
  • Disruptor:[48] Batman's disruptor can remotely disable guns and projectile weapons, and can remotely deactivate grenades and other explosives.
  • Remote electric charge:[49] This small collapsible gun fires powerful bolts of high current electricity. It is used to electrocute enemies at long range.
  • Rotary saw:[50] Used in Batman & Robin to cut through Poison Ivy's vines.[51]
  • Ultrasonic bat beacon:[52] This device emits sonic waves that attract thousands of bats to Batman's location. The bats swarm around him, creating a diversion, as well as sometimes attacking assailants. Due to his device's ability to summon bats, this reinforces the idea that Batman is a supernatural entity. It is usually kept in the heel of a boot rather than the utility belt. Notably seen in Batman: Year One and Batman Begins.
  • Sonic devastator: This small device, when activated, releases high energy sonic waves that can shatter glass and completely incapacitate enemies, making them writhe in agony. It has a range of a few hundred feet. Batman is unaffected by this weapon, due to his cowl's sound dampening systems. Seen in Batman: The Animated Series and Injustice: Gods Among Us.[53] This device is rarely kept in the utility belt. Rather, it is kept in one of the gloves.
  • Freeze grenades:[54] These grenades encase anything in their blast radius in a block of ice. They are useful for freezing enemies to incapacitate them, as well as freezing water to create ice platforms to walk on. Seen in the video game Batman: Arkham City.
  • Kryptonite:[55] Batman does not trust anybody. A perfect example of this is that he keeps a chunk of kryptonite in his belt at all times in order to take down one of his closest friends, Superman, if necessary. Batman calls his kryptonite: "insurance".

So, basically I will have an army of Sentry Guns, cleverly disguised, Bat Utility belt clones. These without a doubt will overwhelm your squad. While they are occupied with that, my team will strategically wait in the shadows. Master Chief and Batman will hide on the rooftops, and Chief can use The Sniper's rifle to incapacitate them (not kill, because John only kills humans as a last resort), while Batman will strike when the time is needed.

Characters

Batman

Bruce, who is one of my key components, is no slack in terms of self-defense. I'll just give a general outline of what Batman can do. Keep in mind I am using the New 52 version.

Strength

• Batman is strong enough to break Killer Croc's leg with a single kick
No Caption Provided

Reflexes

• Evading machine-gun fire

Durability

• Batman's punishing battle with Lincoln March (his younger brother)
  • Taking down Clayface on Venom
  • Fighting Bane on Venom, who is also extremely resistant against pain
  • Defeating Talon, despite being tortured, poisoned, starved, and stabbed.
  • Batman tanking Superman's blow (holding back of course, but still impressive)
No Caption Provided

So yeah, Batman can manage himself in this fight without assistance if he ever finds himself in a situation alone 1v1.

Master Chief

- Note that all these feats with MJOLNIR were before they had energy shields, or include energy shields that are indifferent to the feat displayed.

Strength

• At a teenager after augmentations (without MJOLNIR), leaves a dent in an exoskeleton after punching it. (pg.72)
No Caption Provided
  • Dr. Hasley stating that MJOLNIR, even without energy shields, increases general statistics such as speed, reflexes, and strength, by 5. (pg.115)
No Caption Provided
  • James, a SPARTAN-II that had half of his left arm burned off, still manages to help push a multi-ton monolith down. (pg.208)
No Caption Provided

Reflexes

• John without MJOLNIR already has 3x reaction speed of a human. (pg.58)
No Caption Provided
  • 20 millisecond and more reaction speed with a bit of Cortana's help. (pg.252)
No Caption Provided
  • Views O.D.S.T. (Orbital Drop Shock Troopers) in slow-motion. (pg.256)
No Caption Provided

Durability

• Without MJOLNIR, John predicts he can survive a 30 meter drop, which is about 9 or so stories (pg.89)
No Caption Provided

Without energy shields, the MJOLNIR armor can take small-arms fire, most higher caliber bullets, and other weapons such as grenades (with some damage), rifles, shotguns, snipers, etc. etc. However, it is stated that machine-gun fire would go through the MJOLNIR armor.

• Master Chief stating that the 50mm automatic fire would go through his armor if not for his energy shields. (pg.262)
No Caption Provided

That being said, even though I'm using MJOLNIR without energy shields, it is still very durable.

Jamie Madrox

Strength

Madrox has normal human strength, although it may be slightly above average due to his Shaolin Monk training and gymnastic experience.

Reflexes

• Was trained as a Shaolin Monk
No Caption Provided
  • Because of his level of enlightenment, he has very good reflexes.
  • Was on the Olympic Gymnastics team
No Caption Provided
  • Able to fight men with machine guns and like weaponry
No Caption Provided

Durability

Madrox can tank most forms of kinetic energy, so as a result he is very durable.

• Jamie tanking an average punch
No Caption Provided
  • Gets punched by M (Around 10 tonner) and still shrugs it off via duplication.
No Caption Provided
  • Tanking Cyclop's optic blast

Well I think that is all for my opening argument. I await your counter!

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek WHOO!! Amazing start-off! However, I'm gonna have to let you down for a bit here :(

[Copied from Jokergeist's Party Tournament!™]

Summoning/Duplications: Cannot summon anything that is outside of the tournament limits. Cannot have more than 3 summons or duplicates present at any given time.

Jamie isn't allowed to spam that many clones, sorry. Put your plan with duplicating the Sentry Guns is viable. It's actually pretty genius, BUT I'm gonna limit him to cloning the sentry gun 500-1000 times. Fair enough?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: 3 clones and 500-1000 Sentry Guns is fine by me. But if those clones are eliminated is it okay if he duplicates another 3?

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: 3 clones and 500-1000 Sentry Guns is fine by me. But if those clones are eliminated is it okay if he duplicates another 3?

If the Sentry guns are in anyway independent they would be limited by the 3 summon rule as well. Otherwise you could have Terrific with a 100 T-spheres.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Technically the 3 summon rule only applies to actual summons and/or physical body-duplicates/clones. The sentry guns are neither, they qualify as equipment. And Jamie Madrox's power to multiply objects doesn't apply to the summoning/duplication rule. But his self-cloning does.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: Again that's a technicality and a risky ruling at that, your effectively saying there is no limit to creating robots or minions if they are not by the letter summons or duplicates.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be fair, a big EMP will destroy them. Just sayin'

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By YoungJustice

Okay let's do this!

Characters

Korrag the Knight Wolf

No Caption Provided

While he may seem like the underdog due to being a Power Ranger character, he is actually one of the most powerful and skilled warriors in his universe.

Equipment

Knight Saber: Regular Sword, his main offensive weapon.

Wolf Shield: Koragg usually casts spells through his shield but he also uses it as a protective barrier.

Zord #1: He becomes an humongous centaur.

Zord #2: He makes himself into a giant version of him with a glaive instead of a sword.

Skills and Abilities

Swordmaster: On numerous occasions he has taken down the Red Ranger with his sword only. At one point he had stalemated Solaris Knight (The Mystic Force Gold ranger) in a sword fight.

Magic: He has shown to be able to to cast devastatingly powerful spells. On the video below, watch 0:00-0:11. He dominated the PR with that attack, not to mention that was in their suped up armor.

Loading Video...

Peak Physicial Condition: He has far surpassed the human standards, he is able to jump high into the air and take hits from the Rangers' blasters without any real damage taken.

Dimensional Travel: To put it short and sweet, he can go to hell if he pleases.

Everyone's least favorite avatar.

No Caption Provided

She's loyal, skilled, and powerful, this is the reason why I picked her over any other elemental.

Skills and Abilities

Waterbending: Kora is a master waterbennder, she can create constructs out of it and make it into ice if she pleases. It doesn't help that she is literately surrounded by water.

Firebending: Korra is also a master firebender and uses this ability a lot, she tends to make it a direct clash or shoot it in punches.

Earthbending: Something that she is very proficient in, this is a dangerous ability if used correctly, she uses this defensively mostly.

Airbending: Her newest ability, but despite just learning it she is as knowledgeable as a young Aang or Tenzin.

Fighter: She was an excellent before pro bending, and became an expert after she started to pro-bend. She can take on people who were made to stop people like her (benders).

Healing: A variant of waterbending, after being trained by Katara she was able to gain the ability of healing.

Sage

She is the answer to "What is awesome."

No Caption Provided

Equipment

Wireless Sunglasses: These allow her to access any computer from around the world.

Skills and Abilities

Telepathy: Pretty powerful TP, she was able to control Holocaust without much trouble.

Jumpstart: This is basically the ability to be a character creation screen, it allows you to basically tell if someone is a mutant or not or modify someones abilities.

Computer Genius: Usually people think she's a cyberpath because of the sunglasses and awesome computer skills, but she is really just a really smart computer genius.

Prep

Sage will turn on then hack into the Arkham Island security cameras and watch your team every step they take on her sunglasses, so even if you do get Madrox to clone and disguise the duplicates, it would be easy to detect them, not to mention that Jokergeist confirmed that I can spam the UAV in 30 second intervals, so the clones would easily be detected, also the Sentry Guns would be detected on the UAV as well, so my team could just avoid all of them.

Meanwhile, Koragg will destroy the bridge that connects Arkham North and West, so that you'll have to either swim (Madrox and Masterchief) or grapple (Batman) to get across.

Sage will jumpstart Korra's bending abilities, which would unlock the variants of the base bending techniques (Electricity bending, metal bending, bloodbending, and flying/gliding).

Also, Sage will brief the team on who they are facing after a facial recognition scan via her sunglasses and Arkham security cameras.

Battle

When the battle starts the team will stand at the back of the destroyed Northwest bridge, when they see their opponents, Korra will manipulate the ground behind them to push them into the water. Then, Sage will mentally stun Batman while Koragg creates a dimensional portal below him to send him to hell.

Korra will bloodbend Masterchief while Sage mindr*ped him.

Short but the rebuttal will be much longer I'll assume.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not to mention that Jokergeist confirmed that I can spam the UAV in 30 second intervals, so the clones would easily be detected, also the Sentry Guns would be detected on the UAV as well, so my team could just avoid all of them.

Nonononono you misheard me. The UAV is one-time-use, I just meant that it last for 30 seconds.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jokergeist

@youngjustice@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek

In case it's unclear, the dark grey parts of the map aren't water, it's part of the island.

Meanwhile, Koragg will destroy the bridge that connects Arkham North and West, so that you'll have to either swim (Madrox and Masterchief) or grapple (Batman) to get across.

That isn't exactly a bridge, it's more like a tunnel-like pathway. Here, I shaded in blue where the water is:

The dark-grey areas are actually part of the island

The path that you thought was a bridge is actually a tunnel. The dark-grey areas of the map signify elevated rocky structures and such.

(P.S. battlefield-removal isn't allowed)

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By YoungJustice

@youngjustice said:

not to mention that Jokergeist confirmed that I can spam the UAV in 30 second intervals, so the clones would easily be detected, also the Sentry Guns would be detected on the UAV as well, so my team could just avoid all of them.

Nonononono you misheard me. The UAV is one-time-use, I just meant that it last for 30 seconds.

Ah, I see, well regardless, Sage wouldn't have much trouble just tracking them the whole time via her glasses/security cameras.

@youngjustice@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek

In case it's unclear, the dark grey parts of the map aren't water, it's part of the island.

That isn't exactly a bridge, it's more like a tunnel-like pathway. Here, I shaded in blue where the water is:

The path that you thought was a bridge is actually a tunnel. The dark-grey areas of the map signify elevated rocky structures and such.

(P.S. battlefield-removal isn't allowed)

I see, it shouldn't be that hard to fix that though, Korra will just sink that part of the island, won't take to with the jumpstart ability, not to mention that Koragg can help her by destroying parts of it.

Okay, then a different scenario.

Korra will bring Batman to surface via airbending then engage him in combat.

She'll stay on her toes due to her knowing of Batman's capabilities, Sage will create an illusion in Batman's head that Korra is someone he loves (Aka Thomas or Martha Wayne), while Korra encases him in a metal cage (via metalbending), she'll also remove all the air in the cage by turning it into water.

Then my original plan should fall into play.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: A couple days. Might be an extra day to travel back.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am back!

Magic: He has shown to be able to to cast devastatingly powerful spells. On the video below, watch 0:00-0:11. He dominated the PR with that attack, not to mention that was in their suped up armor.

Loading Video...

No offense but that seemed pretty lackluster. The spells in the Power Ranger shows always only hit behind them and they jump forward slow-motion. There isn't much to say that that explosion would even hurt any of my teammates.

Batman

• Tanking direct sonic blasts and a full ram by a car via Nobody (with a broken arm).
  • Brushing off/evading an explosion behind him, like displayed in the video.
  • Evading close-range suicidal bomb explosions by mind-controlled Batmen
  • Surviving yet another explosion rigged by Cobb

Master Chief

• With some help from Cortana, deflects a missile bare-handed, and withstands the splash damage, like displayed in video.
  • Brushing off explosions (separate scans not chronological order).

Also some other features of the MJOLNIR armor.

Titanium Alloy Shell - The actual shell of the armor. The titanium plates are the most noticeable piece of the suit. The alloy is nearly invulnerbale and can take a great deal of punishment. While small arms fire is useless enough armor piercing rounds will breach the armor. The armor looks shiny and while this was made fun of by the ODST members this serves a purpose. The refractive coating is installed to help disperse the heat from typical Covenant energy weapons.

Nano-composite Bodysuit - The Black body suit visible in between the armor plating, the nano-composite suit is made from a durable titanium weave. The bodysuit still serves as extra, but flexible protection from conventional weaponry.

Hydrostatic Gel - Underneath the armored bodysuit is a gel. This gel layer controls the temperature of the suit and can change its density to conform to the wearer's shape.The hydro-static gel layer will also pressurize to potentially save the wearers life should the wearer fall incredible distance or expense massive G-forces. Over pressurizing this layer can cause nitrogen embolisms and potentially kill the SPARTAN anyway.

I firmly believe the Titanium Alloy Shell will be enough to tank the grazing blow of any explosion, plus the Hydrostatic Gel underneath would adjust to the temperature of the explosion.

Jamie Madrox

• Withstands Cyclop's optic blasts head-on.

Also, even if a Jamie Madrox clone dies from the blast, the kinetic energy of the blast would just create another clone.

Peak Physicial Condition: He has far surpassed the human standards, he is able to jump high into the air and take hits from the Rangers' blasters without any real damage taken.

Dimensional Travel: To put it short and sweet, he can go to hell if he pleases.

For the Peak Physical Condition feat, is there any evidence? Maybe there are some clips with him training or something, but there isn't much to say he's an impressive peak human. Batman is considered peak human but does things above and beyond. For a peak human, Korrag is awfully slow. All of my characters have solid feats of how they are peak human, if not more.

Batman

• Easily withstanding and feeling fine in subzero temperatures.
  • Knocking out venom-enhanced inmates, including Ragdoll, who are indeed, in terms of strength and durability, above peak human.
  • Dodging Malik's light constructs

Master Chief

• As a teenager (after augmentations), without any armor at all, shrugs off a bullet wound to the stomach.
No Caption Provided
  • 3x the reaction speed of a normal human (without armor).
No Caption Provided
  • In armor increases statistics by a factor of five.
No Caption Provided
  • John is able to run half a kilometer in 17 seconds with a torn Achilles tendon.
No Caption Provided
  • Wrestles a Brute (multi-tonners) and defeats it.

Jamie Madrox

I'll just repost my scans from my previous post evidencing how he is at least on par with peak humans.

Strength

Madrox has normal human strength, although it may be slightly above average due to his Shaolin Monk training and gymnastic experience.

Reflexes

• Was trained as a Shaolin Monk
No Caption Provided
  • Because of his level of enlightenment, he has very good reflexes.
  • Was on the Olympic Gymnastics team
No Caption Provided
  • Able to fight men with machine guns and like weaponry
No Caption Provided

Durability

Madrox can tank most forms of kinetic energy, so as a result he is very durable.

• Jamie tanking an average punch.
No Caption Provided

Everyone's least favorite avatar.

No Caption Provided

She's loyal, skilled, and powerful, this is the reason why I picked her over any other elemental.

Skills and Abilities

Waterbending: Kora is a master waterbennder, she can create constructs out of it and make it into ice if she pleases. It doesn't help that she is literately surrounded by water.

Firebending: Korra is also a master firebender and uses this ability a lot, she tends to make it a direct clash or shoot it in punches.

Earthbending: Something that she is very proficient in, this is a dangerous ability if used correctly, she uses this defensively mostly.

Airbending: Her newest ability, but despite just learning it she is as knowledgeable as a young Aang or Tenzin.

Fighter: She was an excellent before pro bending, and became an expert after she started to pro-bend. She can take on people who were made to stop people like her (benders).

Healing: A variant of waterbending, after being trained by Katara she was able to gain the ability of healing.

Batman

Water? I firmly believe Batman can dodge it if he has dodged machine gun fire and more hazardous projectiles, such as light constructs.

Fire? Batman's suit is resistant to fire (especially his cape), and has absorbed the impact of explosions.

Air? Batman on numerous occasions has demonstrated that he has an air mask. Plus he can tank any bursts of wind that knock him back.

Fighting? Batman is the superior fighter in this entire battle.

Earthbending? Not fast enough to catch Batman if he can dodge Clayface.

Healing is an exception but I doubt she could get close enough to her teammates, or have enough time in the heat of the battle to initiate that ability.

Master Chief

Almost all of these are useless against Master Chief to be honest.

Water? Useless. Master Chief's armor can adapt to it via his Hydrostatic Gel.

Fire? Useless. Master Chief's armor can adapt to it via his Hydrostatic Gel.

Air? Useless. Master Chief has a separate air supply and Korra has no feats air-bending against an armored foe like Chief.

Fighter? Chief has been trained since the age of six/seven in combat tactics and fighting skills.

Earthbending would be somewhat useful against Chief if it could actually hit him. John is used to interactive environments (Forerunner tech), so he won't be caught off-guard by the ground suddenly trying to kill him. Plus he has 20 millisecond plus reaction speeds.

Healing is awesome but it won't help when your teammates are flat-out dead.

Jamie Madrox

Water? Useless. Has kinetic energy and won't hurt Madrox much.

Fire? Useless. Has kinetic energy and won't hurt Madrox much.

Earthbending? Useless. It has the most kinetic energy of all the bending techniques.

Air? Useless. Has kinetic energy and won't hurt Madrox much.

Healing is once again one of the exceptions, but again, like Batman/Chief's reason, I doubt she will have time for it.

Sage

She is the answer to "What is awesome."

No Caption Provided

Equipment

Wireless Sunglasses: These allow her to access any computer from around the world.

Skills and Abilities

Telepathy: Pretty powerful TP, she was able to control Holocaust without much trouble.

Jumpstart: This is basically the ability to be a character creation screen, it allows you to basically tell if someone is a mutant or not or modify someones abilities.

Computer Genius: Usually people think she's a cyberpath because of the sunglasses and awesome computer skills, but she is really just a really smart computer genius.

First of all I want to address how much of a weakness the Wireless Sunglasses are. They can simply be shot off, or even just torn off her face by any foe. Master Chief, who has a technopath of his own (Cortana), is encased into his helmet, and can be removed at will. Much more safe to conceal his technopath in titanium armored helmet right?

Second thing I want to address is that Cortana is probably a better technopath than Sage is. First of all, Cortana can flawlessly, as well as effortlessly, hack into entire UNSC Frigates (space-ships) from the year 2552. Second of all, Cortana can easily hack into Covenant space-crafts with ease, and even decipher their language and ship functions. Third, Cortana can hack into Forerunner technology, that is even better than the Covenant technology mentioned. If she can control entire space-ships, I think she can disable the wireless sunglasses and use them to our team's advantage.

Not sure how Jumpstart will really help when knowing the fact that Jamie Madrox is a mutant and his teammates aren't won't do anything to effect my team nor your team's performance skills in the battlefield.

Prep

Sage will turn on then hack into the Arkham Island security cameras and watch your team every step they take on her sunglasses, so even if you do get Madrox to clone and disguise the duplicates, it would be easy to detect them, not to mention that Jokergeist confirmed that I can spam the UAV in 30 second intervals, so the clones would easily be detected, also the Sentry Guns would be detected on the UAV as well, so my team could just avoid all of them.

Sage will jumpstart Korra's bending abilities, which would unlock the variants of the base bending techniques (Electricity bending, metal bending, bloodbending, and flying/gliding).

Also, Sage will brief the team on who they are facing after a facial recognition scan via her sunglasses and Arkham security cameras.

Hold on there. Master Chief's radar will counteract this plan. He will see your team instantly on his radar and map, and inform his teammates. With Cortana (who is a superior technopath here), will hack into Sage's wireless sunglasses and turn them against her, so that I can perform all those tasks you just said.

Or...

Master Chief's radar/Cortana can track down the UAV above them, with will be an easy task when Cortana can sense when Frigates and Covenant space-crafts are present, and hack into the unmanned aerial vehicle. With the UAV, they use it to discover your teammates locations. Unlike Sage, who is merely a gifted mutant, Cortana can think at lightspeeds and can perform these tasks instantly without delay as per protocol and beat Sage to the punch.

As for the bridge part, the Sentry Guns with their machine-gun rounds and rockets could keep your team at bay (hehe bay. That's a pun) so that you can't destroy the bridge. Even if you do destroy the bridge, my team has means of aerial assault.

Batman

• Gliding via cape.

Master Chief

• At 0:50 you can see that Chief has a built in Thruster Pack in his MJOLNIR armor, which can carry him over long distances, and even aerial capabilities.
Loading Video...

Jamie Madrox

He'll have the Grapple Gun and Line Launcher from Bat-Belt he cloned, and since Jokergeist said :

Battle Conditions

• Teams get a week to practice their teamwork.
  • Both get photographs of the opposing team's members.
  • Given an hour of prep on battlefield before start (scouting, battle-planning, exchange gear, set up ambushes, etc.)
  • Fight to Death/KO
  • In-Character

it is safe to assume Madrox will be able to properly use the device. None of my teammates will have trouble navigating over Arkham Asylum, especially with Batman on their side with the home turf advantage. They also have another method of travel your teammates don't.

The sewers (maybe they'll recruit the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles too huh?).

Also shown above is Batman's minor X-Ray vision.

As for the jumpstarting of Korra's abilities, didn't you say that only works on Mutants? There isn't any solid evidence whatsoever that signifies Korra is a mutant. She is an avatar. Just because she has a special ability doesn't mean she is a mutant. Even so, I'm fairly certain this battle is in character, and Korra had gone against using blood-bending and said it was "evil".

Moving onto the second other part of the prep, the Arkham security cameras tactic is clearly out since Cortana is a superior hacker. Her sunglasses tactic is also out of the question (unless the pictures are before both teams are on the Island). Even with knowledge on my teammates, it won't include their weaknesses or strengths, so my team is still good.

Battle

When the battle starts the team will stand at the back of the destroyed Northwest bridge, when they see their opponents, Korra will manipulate the ground behind them to push them into the water. Then, Sage will mentally stun Batman while Koragg creates a dimensional portal below him to send him to hell.

Korra will bloodbend Masterchief while Sage mindr*ped him.

Short but the rebuttal will be much longer I'll assume.

Well there is no more destroyed bridge for you.

You won't see my opponents because I am sending Madrox clones disguised as Chief, Batman, and the real Jamie Madrox via only having 3 clones available, and the Team Fortress 2 disguise kit. Or, they could just confuse your own teammates by disguising as them themselves. Either way my real teammates are safe and sound. Chief will be sniping and will move in whenever the time suits. Batman will also move in whenever he wants to. Plus wouldn't the ground pushing them into the water create more Jamie Madrox clones? The ones in the water would be dispatched, but you would have 3 more fresh Madrox clones to occupy you. Dimensional portal to send the clones to hell? Again, they have the Bat-Belt and can Grapple or Line Launch out of that situation.

Mind-r*aping is out of the question thanks to Cortana. Korra won't blood-bend thanks to her morals.

And yes, you were correct, my rebuttal was VERY long.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YNCG gets mine.

For the record does YNCG or Young Justice come on Comicvine anymore? I have not seen them in forever now.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By dondave
CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YNCG gets my vote as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YNCG gets mine.

For the record does YNCG or Young Justice come on Comicvine anymore? I have not seen them in forever now.

Yeah I still go here but I haven't recently because I had to go on a trip to Canada, New York, Texas, then South Carolina.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicgeek, for a reasonable amount of participation.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously YNCG...he got a complete rebuttal in, lol.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FINISHED.

This battle was brought to you by,

No Caption Provided